- » Tomato Mushroom
Tomato Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato mushroom recipes.
Peas With Mushrooms And Tomatoes
Place water, salt and pepper in 12-oz casserole [24-oz casserole].
Stir in peas; dot with margarine.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) until tender, 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 min [3 1/2 to 4 1/2 min].
Stir in mushrooms and tomatoes.
Cover... - 35.0265
Tomato Mushroom Consomme
In saucepan, brown mushrooms with dill in butter.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Simmer 5 minutes to blend flavours. - 33.9036
Peas With Mushrooms And Tomato
1. Place margarine, tarragon, salt and pepper in 1-quart casserole; add peas and mushrooms. Cover tightly and microwave on high 6 to 7 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, until peas are tender.
2. Sprinkle with tomato. Cover tightly and microwave 1 to 2... - 24.0101
Peas With Mushrooms And Tomatoes
1. Mix peas, mushrooms, salt, pepper and margarine in 1-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir.
2. Arrange tomato wedges in circle on top of vegetables. (See photograph.) Cover and microwave until tomatoes are hot, 2 to 4... - 22.2835
You May Also Like!
Tomatoes Stuffed With Mushrooms
Tomatoes stuffed with mushrooms is a peppy recipe made with fresh tomatoes. Prepared with a stuffing mix of mushrooms along with cracker crumbs, eggs and shallots and topped with cheese, the stuffed tomatoes are baked and can be served as a lovely side in... - 45.1602
Mushroom And Tomato Snack
1. Heat the pan and saute the onions for 1/2 a minute.
2. Add tomatoes and saute.
3. Add green chilli, coriander and chilli powder and saute again for 1/2 a minute.
4. Add mushrooms and salt and cook for a few minutes. - 32.562
Marinated Tomato Mushroom Salad
1. In a food processor bowl, position disc with slicing side up.
2. Slice mushrooms and tomatoes.
3. Empty the sliced veggies into a large salad bowl
4. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, basil, salt and pepper.
5. Whisk with a fork... - 41.6603
Scalloped Mushrooms And Tomatoes
Wipe mushrooms with damp cloth; cut each mushroom into halves.
Cook for 10 minutes in 3 tablespoons butter.
Arrange alternate layers of tomatoes and mushrooms in glass baking dish.
In a saucepan blend 3 tablespoons butter and the flour; add... - 39.8139
Creamed Mushrooms In Tomatoes
Cut thin slice from top of each tomato; scoop out seeds and pulp, leaving outside shell.
Reserve pulp for another use.
Sprinkle insides of tomatoes with a little salt; invert on paper toweling to drain.
Cook mushroom and onion in 2 tablespoons butter 10... - 39.2492
Mushroom And Tomato Bake
Are you looking for an enjoyable Mushroom And Tomato Bake recipe? Add this Mushroom And Tomato Bake to your list of choicest foods and make it whenever you want to. - 51.2621
Mushrooms Baked With Tomatoes
Butter an oven dish generously.
Arrange a layer of buttered slices of white or brown bread on the base of the dish.
On this place a layer of sliced tomatoes, skinned and seasoned, then a layer of washed and peeled mushrooms, gill side up and well... - 18.8165
Mushrooms In Fresh Tomato Sauce
"Saute garlic and onion in oil until onion is tender; add tomatoes and seasonings.
Simmer until tomatoes are tender; add mushrooms.
Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes longer.
" - 32.2007
Tomato And Mushroom Salad
Arrange tomatoes in overlapping rows on serving dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, and basil or oregano.
Arrange mushroom slices on tomatoes.
Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of olive oil and lemon juice. - 26.1222
Mushroom Filled Tomatoes
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or butter.
3. Wash and dry the tomatoes.
4. Slice off the tops of the tomatoes
5. Using a dessert spoon, scoop out the pulp and discard or reserve for making soup.
6. Lightly season the... - 48.3165
Tomato Mushroom Recipes By Category