- » Tomato Mozarella Basil Baked
Tomato Mozarella Basil Baked Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato mozarella basil baked recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato mozarella basil baked recipes.
Quick And Easy Mozarella Bruschetta
1. In a small bowl, pour olive oil, and put garlic clove in it. Allow it to rest and the flavors be infused.
2. With a brush, apply the garlic infused olive oil on bread. Pop it oven and bake for a few minute. You can also put it under... - 92.7244
Savory Bread Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 395 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add bread cubes, basil, scallion, tomato, jalapeno (if using), kalamata olives, salt to taste and olive oil. Mix it well till all are coated with the olive oil and salt. Taste and... - 0
Pepper pizzas are colrful and flavorful pizzas made with red and yellow bell peppers and proscioutto. Baked with proscuitto wrapped peppers with marjoram garlic, mozarella cheese and anchovies, the pepper pizzas are best served with ciabattas or focaccia... - 46.006
Easy Weeknight Manicotti
This recipe idea is from Cooks Illustrated or Cooks Country I don't remember now. It's a very simple and easy way to make manicotti or cannelloni. I modified it using small curd cottage cheese instead of ricotta, I think cottage cheese has a better texture. - 114.766
1. Oil a large cookie sheet lightly.
2. On the oiled sheet, shape dough into a ball. Press it into a flat circle about 12 inches in diameter and 1/4 inch thick. With your hand, push up edge of dough to make a raised rim all round.
3. Brush surface of dough... - 37.4936
Mozzarella & Meatloaf Sandwich
1) Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2) Cut bread lengthwise into 3 even slices.
3) Place bottom and middle layers on separate sheets of foil with their cut sides up and fold up the foil around bread to cover crusts.
4) In a... - 42.0221
Delicious White Pizza
Homemade bianca pizza!
Your family will love our white pizza recipe.
Its super easy to make and you will love it.
Italian food made easy!
Let us know what you think! - 108.163
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a 13X9X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) In a pot of boiling water, cook the pasta as per its packet instructions. Do not add salt.
3) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
4) Drain the spinach between paper... - 48.0341
Dale Laurian's Vegetable Pie
1. Make 3/4" slices from the eggplant. Arrange the eggplant slices in double layers in paper towels.
2. Drizzle the eggplant with salt on both sides.
3. Cover the eggplant with another layer of paper towel.
4. Use marble pastry sheet to weight the... - 45.725
Classic Italian Bruschetta
Fond of Italian food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch the chef prepare this Classic Italian Bruschetta step by step in this video. We bet your family will love this Italian delicacy. Watch it now. - 125.202