- » Tomato Marinade
Tomato Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato marinade recipes.
Cherry Tomatoes In Herb Marinade
Put tomatoes, a few at a time, into a colander or wire strainer and dip into a large pan of boiling water for about 10 seconds.
Immediately rinse tomatoes with cold water.
Slip off peels and stems and put tomatoes into a bowl or container.
Stir together... - 40.9227
Carrot Salad In Tomato Marinade
1. In a small saucepan, mix together tomato sauce, vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, Worcestershire and mustard and allow to boil
2. Turn the heat down and allow to simmer till the flavours blend, for five to seven minutes and allow to cool afterwards
3. In... - 40.4454
Marinated Artichoke And Tomato Pizza With Cornmeal Crust
In large bowl, stir together whole wheat and all-purpose flours, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt and basil.
Combine yogurt with oil; pour over flour mixture, stirring with fork.
On lightly floured surface, knead dough lightly into ball.
Cover and... - 39.2378
Barbeque Chicken Marinade
1.In a small saucepan, whisk all the ingredients together.
2.Place on heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Place in refrigerator to cool completely.
4.Use as desired.
5. The marinade can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks. - 38.1342
Artichoke And Tomato Salad
Artichoke And Tomato Salad has a Scrumptious taste. The white wine and lemon juice gives the Artichoke And Tomato Salad Unbelievable taste. must catch it - 37.8574
Marinated Tomato Salad
To prepare marinade, combine vinegar and salt in large bowl; stir until salt is completely dissolved.
Add shallots, chives, lemon juice and white pepper; mix well.
Slowly whisk in oil until well blended.
Add tomatoes to marinade; toss well.
Cover and let... - 37.3728
Marinated Tomato Vegetable Salad
Cook frozen green beans according to package directions; drain.
In bowl combine green beans, tomatoes, onion rings, zucchini slices, and parsley.
For marinade, in screw top jar combine vinegar, rose wine, salad oil, sugar, salt, and basil.
Cover and shake... - 35.6829
Tomato Salad is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Tomato Salad again-n-again. - 34.1535
Arrange tomatoes in baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Shake oil, vinegar, oregano leaves, salt, pepper, mustard and garlic in tightly covered jar; pour on tomatoes.
Sprinkle onion and parsley on tomatoes.
Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours; spoon dressing on... - 33.941
Tomato Sherry Marinade
Place beef or pork in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small mixing bowl combine tomato sauce, sherry, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic powder, and ginger.
Pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight,... - 31.0235
1) In a saucepan, add all ingredients to combine.
2) Place over medium heat to cook, until thoroughly heated.
3) Use the sauce as a marinade to marinate chicken, beef, or pork, by placing the marinated meat inside the refrigerator for several... - 29.9824
Spicy Lamb Chops In A Tomato Rosemary Marinade
1. Arrange lamb chops in a shallow baking dish.
2. Combine tomato paste, oil, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Pour over lamb chops and marinate, covered, overnight in refrigerator.
3. Broil or grill 5 minutes on each side, or until... - 26.7353
Tomato Beer Marinade
In small mixing bowl, blend all ingredients.
Pour over beef chuck or pot roast.
Cover dish or close bag.
Refrigerate for at least 8 hours - 25.5133
In cooking container or 1-qt glass measure mix together tomato sauce, brown bouquet sauce, onion, basil, sugar and garlic powder.
Use as suggested. - 23.7405
Tomato Marinade Recipes By Category