- » Tomato Lime Onion Salad
Tomato Lime Onion Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato lime onion salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato lime onion salad recipes.
Tomato And Onion Salad
1. Put the diced onion, tomatoes, carrot and cucumber in a salad bowl. Add the chilli and herbs with salt to taste.
2. Using a fork, gently mix everything together.
3. Sprinkle over the lime juice and, if you wish, garnish with sprigs of mint . - 32.6848
Tomato Cups With Lime And Chive Dressing
1. Using a sharp knife, cut and level stalk end. Reserve them.
2. Using a melon scooper, scoop out all the flesh and remove on to a bowl. Using a soup strainer, pass all the tomato flesh through it and reserve the strained liquid.
3. Place the scooped... - 48.323
Cucumbers With Lime Chili Dressing
1 ln a medium-size bowl, combine the cucumbers and green onions.
In a small bowl, whisktogetherthe chili sauce, lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, and red pepper sauce.
Pour the dressing over the cucumbers and toss to coat. - 26.9809
Tomato Salad With Coriander And Spring Onions
Combine the tomatoes, coriander leaves, spring onions, brown onion and paneer chopped finely. Add salt to taste and mix lightly. Regrigerate.
Put the lime juice into a bottle. Add the oil and the coriander, cumin and pepper powders and salt. Shake well.... - 31.5776
Avocado Salad With Onion And Tomato
Avocados are packed with healthy fats and their buttery texture is so delicious. Here, our chefs show a simple avocado salad with onion and tomato spiced up with Indian Spices. This recipe is perfect for heart patients who need healthy fat and tasty low fat... - 133.764
Tomatoes And Shrimp Lime Double Decker
Combine first 7 ingredients; simmer 5 minutes.
Soften gelatin in cold water; dissolve in hot tomato mixture.
Add lemon juice.
Chill aspic till partially set.
Dip shrimp in the aspic; arrange against side of mold, atop firmly set lime layer; chill till... - 36.854
Avocado Lime Mousse With Chutney Chicken Salad
Prepare chutney dressing and chill for several hours or until next day, if desired.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in wine and set aside.
Beat cream cheese in a bowl until smooth.
Peel, pit and mash avocados; stir into cream cheese with the... - 34.4155
Lime Chicken Pasta Salad
In a large, plastic, zip-tight bag, combine 1/4 cup of the olive oil, 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon of the black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne.
Add the chicken and seal the bag, pressing out the air.
Refrigerate at least 1... - 47.5345
Seafood Tortellini Salad With Jalapeno Lime Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: In a medium skillet over high heat, bring wine to a boil.
Add scallops and cook, turning, 1 to 2 minutes, until opaque; do not overcook.
Remove with slotted spoon to large bowl.
Add shrimp and simmer, turning, until they turn pink; remove to... - 42.6397
Thai Style Beef And Lettuce Salad With Chile Lime Dressing
1) Discard the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the romaine, leaf lettuce and curly endive. Separate the leaves, to rinse in water and then dry. Cut or tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate.
2) In a medium bowl, add 2... - 48.0794
Cucumber Lime Cream Mold
1 In a large bowl,dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
2 Stir in vinegar and chill until as thick as an unbeaten egg white.
3 Beat in sour cream; fold in the cucumbers and onion.
4 Pour into an 8-cup mold and chill for about 4 hours, or until... - 38.0075
Fennel And Tomato Salad
1) Trim fennel and cut it into thin slices.
2) In boiling salted water, blanch fennel for 5 minutes.
3) Drain the fennel slices and keep aside.
4) Peel onion and cut into rings.
5) Cut the tomatoes into slices.
6) In a salad bowl,... - 42.977
Classic Tomato Salad
1.Take a shallow mixing bowl and mix together avocado, lime juice and stir to coat.
2.Take a serving platter ad arrange the tomatoes and onion decoratively in it.
3.Arrange avocados on the platter along with the tomatoes.
4. Drizzle oil over... - 40.8363
Couscous Salad With Caramelized Onions And Marinated Beef
Couscous is a type of pasta made from semolina flour. It is composed of tiny balls that are made by adding a but of water to the flour and rubbing it until the tiny balls are formed. Couscous really does not have much flavor on its own but it is a great side... - 127.499
Lime And Coriander Salmon Kebabs With Mango Salsa
An oriental inspired platter of kebab skewers infused with exotic spices with a side of a sweet and sour mango salsa speaks volumes of anyone’s culinary prowess. Just that it is done with a lot less elbow grease than you think. Barbeque up this easy and... - 118.116
Avocado Lime Mousse
Pour boiling water over gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Add wine and set aside.
Beat cream cheese until smooth and blend in mayonnaise, lime juice, and avacado.
Stir in onion, celery, salt, and gelatin mixture.
Pour into 1 qt. mold.
Cover and chill until... - 36.2103
Southwestern Turkey Salad
In medium bowl, combine French's® Creamy Spread„¢ Mustard, lime juice, oil, cumin and garlic powder.
Stir in tomatoes and green onions.
Arrange lettuce and turkey on 4 salad plates, dividing evenly.
Serve tomato mixture alongside turkey.
Top turkey, if... - 25.2763
Healthy Grated Vegetable Salad
Here is a quick, simple, healthful way to jazz up the flavor of veggies. Grate you favorite veggies and toss them with a tart-sweet dressing comprising of sugar, lime juice, slat and some pepper. It's so delectable that even the kids won't stop from begging... - 111.309
Thai'd Up Tomato Salad
This is an easy Thai'd up salad.
Thai salads (Yams) are usually the hottest part of a Thai meal, but you can tame this salad by controlling the amount of minced chiles used.
For more gorgeous foodie photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotoosvanrobin/ - 45.3053
Avocado Guacamole is a special dish from Mexican cuisine. Find out how the chef makes us feel comfortable with making a Mexican dish with ease along with some valuable tips on how to alter the recipe to suit your taste. Anyone who is dreads trying out new... - 109.25
Chayote And Tomato Salad
1. Cut chayote into thin slices and in halves.
2. Discard its seeds and cut the slices into thirds.
3. Insert the chayote slices into 2 quarts boiling water.
4. Cook 1 minutes.
5. Drain the water after 1 minute and place the slices in... - 50.6843
Summer Special Tomato Cucumber And Avocado Salad
Are you looking for a refreshing summer recipe? Bingo!! You've got one right here. Chef Heather shares a brilliant recipe of a Tomato Cucumber an Avocado Salad which is ideal for summers. Watch it now. - 94.0073
Tomato Basil Salad
1. Cut each tomato slice in half and arrange alternately with basil leaves around the edge of each salad plate.
2. Place onion rings in center of each salad and pour over combined garlic, olive oil, lime juice and pepper. - 32.6692
Thai Cucumber Tomato Salad
Cut cucumber into 8 lengthwise spears; cut each spear crosswise into 1/2-inch slices.
Cut tomato wedges in half crosswise.
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients; toss lightly.
In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; blend well.
Pour over salad... - 41.0818
Tomato Basil Salad
Arrange tomato slices alternately with basil leaves around the edge of each salad plate.
Place the onion rings in the centre of each salad and pour over combined garlic, olive oil, lime juice and pepper. - 26.3246
Mexican Tomato Salad
1) Clean chillies, split and deseed. Soak in cold salted water for about 1 hour.
2) Drain out water and slice finely.
3) Wash and peel fresh tomatoes.
4) Halve the tomatoes and take out the seeds.
5) Cut the pieces into chunks.
6) Mix it gently with... - 42.6607
In my search of more flavorful dishes, I came across this larb recipe from Amy which sounds interesting. It originates from Thailand where it is made with beef, but I liked the idea of using chicken instead, as it becomes a healthier. So if you are into Asian... - 104.72
Cucumber & Tomato Chaat Salad
This Indian salad punches up a meal with its tart and tangy taste and its crisp, crunchy texture. It makes an ideal partner to dal, naan, raita, and curry dishes. Or serve it alongside western favorites - roast chicken, barbecued ribs, or chili con carne. It... - 37.5705
Combine the cucumber, onions, tomatoes and lettuce in a bowl.
Mix the vinegar with the lime juice, salt and pepper to taste, and chilli powder.
Toss the salad in this mixture.
Sprinkle with chopped coriander leaves to garnish. - 28.3786
Shrimpandcheese Macaroni Loaf
1) In top part of double boiler sprinkle gelatin over milk and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2) Scald over boiling water. Stir constantly till gelatin dissolves.
3) Add cheese and onion. Cool the mixture.
4) Chill to set.
5) Halve shrimp lengthwise.
6) Mix... - 43.5207
When you are craving for your favorite snacks, then these quick and healthy tomato slices can be the smart alternative. Raw tomatoes are great source of vitamin C, and when it is topped with raw shredded carrots, the nutritional value gets doubled. Don't... - 124.348
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.0088
Rich Lamb Curry
Put the onions, bell peppers and garlic into a large casserole and pour over the oil.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Put the flour, curry powder, thyme, salt and pepper on a plate and mix well.
Roll the cubes of lamb in this mixture a few at a... - 43.3672
Corn And Snap Peas Summer Salad
Corn can never taste better than a great appetizing raw corn salad. Check out this amazing video to make an appealing summer salad. This salad would surely turn out to be absolutely delicious and mind blowing. Take a look at this impressive video and have a... - 131.33
Simple Italian Vegetable Salad
Crunchy fresh vegetables are healthy as well as delicious with a few seasonings. Chef Mick Rosacci shows how to make Pico De Gallo or a vegetable salad with a few simple seasonings. Great after allowed to sit for 15 minutes. - 105.617
Spicy Mexican Style Salad
Give a special touch to your holiday feast with some spicy Mexican style vegetable salad. See this video that would definitely mesmerize you with refreshing colors from cabbage, bell peppers and tomatoes. Watch the video to gear up for an amazing flavorful ... - 139.336
Spicy Chopped Salad With Tortillas
1) Cut the vegetables and leaves, as desired
2) In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and mix with tortill chips.
3) In another bowl, mix taco sauce, cilantro or parsley and lime juice.
4) Whisk olive oil in taco sauce dressing until... - 45.8987
1. In a large salad bowl, combine all the salad ingredients and toss.
2. In a small bowl make dressing by combining the ingredients for it.
3. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well using two large salad... - 48.7091
Chicken, Avocado & Romaine Salad
1. Combine chicken breasts, water, celery, onion, salt and cayenne in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth; cool. Chill about 45 minutes. Pull off skin and carefully remove meat from... - 28.9634
Three Color Cactus Salad
Prepare Cooked Nopalitos.
On a large platter, arrange nopalitos, tomatoes, and onion.
Garnish with cilantro.
Offer limes to squeeze over individual servings - 21.7139
Easy Black Bean Salad
June shows you how to make a basic black bean salad that can be had as it is, or with some tortilla chips or even in a wrap! Simple and easy, though her presentation style is too freakily requires tweaking! - 62.6284
Simple Avocado & Shrimp Salsa
Here, the chef is showing a simple way to jazz up your regular guacamole with some boiled or grilled shrimps. Chef is brimming with intelligent ideas and that's what reflects in his recipe video. For small gatherings, pass on your tortilla chips with a bowl... - 79.1976
Pecos Pasta Salad
1) In a large salad bowl, add the pasta, green onions, tomato, chilies, olives, picante sauce, cilantro, lime juice and corn together.
2) Stir the mixture to blend well.
3) Then stir in the required mayonnaise to coat all the salad ingredients... - 43.0634
Cut off a few slices of cucumber and onion; save for garnish.
Chop remaining cucumber and onion in small pieces.
Put onion, cucumber, avocado, oregano, oil, and vinegar into a tureen or serving bowl.
Stir in tomato juice.
Top with reserved cucumber and onion... - 34.1826
Corn Fritters With Sweet Tomato And Chilli Salsa
Start with the salsa.
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Place the tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with the oil.
Place in the oven to roast for 30 minutes or until slightly wilted and tender.
Remove and set aside to cool a little.
Place the roasted... - 45.494
Masala Grilled Cod Steaks With Tomato
1. Rinse the cod steaks and pat them dry. Place them in a heatproof dish.
2. In a bowl, mix together the oil, lemon juice, garlic, crushed chillies, chopped coriander, fresh red chilli and salt to taste. Using a pastry brush, spread this mixture all over the... - 34.9548
Sliced Beef With Romaine Cucumber And Tomatoes
Put the lettuce, cucumber, onion, tomatoes, and coriander in a salad bowl.
Rub the steaks all over with the garlic, lime juice, and pepper.
Meanwhile, to prepare the dressing, whirl the dressing ingredients in an electric blender for 10 to 15 seconds; set... - 36.8594
Roasted Salmon With Tomato Jam
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Add the vermicelli to a saucepan of boiling water. Let stand off the heat for 10 minutes, until softened.
2. Meanwhile, in a small skillet over moderately low heat, warm 2 tablespoons of the canola oil. Add the chopped jalapeno.... - 31.6214
Tomato And Heart Of Palm Slices
1. Freeze the loaf for 30 minutes, before starting of.
2. Slice the loaf horizontally with a bread knife into 1/2-inch thick slices.
3. Slice off the crust from the bread slices, cutting 3-4 at a time.
4. To make the heart of palm... - 41.6648
Soft Tacos With Roasted Corn And Tomato Salsa
1. For salsa, dice avocado, tomato and herbs as shown in the video.
2. For salsa, in a large mixing bowl, combine corn, tomato, white onion, red bell pepper, and jalapeno.
3. Add cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper, and cumin in it. Toss... - 111.37
Fish Tacos With A Smoky Paprika And Tomato Salsa
1 To make the salsa, heat a skillet over high heat until smoking hot. Add the tomatoes, garlic and onion and char on all sides 5 to 6 minutes until they are blackened and tender. Remove the skillet from the heat. Once cool enough to handle, skin the onion and... - 29.9089
Molded Vegetable Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot-water, add onion and seasonings, and chill until slightly thickened
Add potatoes and cucumber.
Rinse a loaf pan in cold water and arrange half the tomatoes in slices, around sides fill with gelatin mixture and chill until firm.
Turn... - 30.0502
Layered Southwestern Salad
1) In a pot, place beans with 3 times their amount of boiling water and soak 1 hour.
2) Pour off the water and place in large saucepan with 4 cups water.
3) Heat the beans to boil.
4) Lower the heat and cook for 1 hour until tender.
5) Pour off... - 47.6946
Chicken Potato Salad Ole
1. In medium bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, chopped cilantro, jalapeno peppers and 1 teaspoon salt; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, lime juice, chili powder, cumin and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add potatoes, chicken, bell pepper and half... - 35.9588
Guanajuato Style Bean Salad
1. Place chickpeas and black and pinto beans in a bowl and toss to combine.
2. Boil, steam or microwave green beans until just tender, drain and refresh under cold running water. Add cooked fresh beans, tomatoes, chilies and onion to bowl and toss to... - 35.8962
Cuban Bean Salad
1. Open the red beans and drain and wash the water from the can.
2. Cut the cherry tomatoes in quarter and keep them in a large salad bowl.
3. Slice the onion, chop the fresh cilantro, dice the green chili pepper and mince the garlic, keep them... - 0
Warm Barbecued Octopus And Potato Salad
1. To make marinade, mix all ingredients in a bowl. Cut octopus in half lengthwise, add to marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight or at least 2 hours.
2. To make concasse, place all ingredients in a bowl. Mix to combine.
3. Preheat barbecue or a... - 39.1927
Bean And Corn Salsa/salad
Here is a very simple yet super healthy recipe for corn and bean salsa. You can eat this as a salad if you want to. It is absolutely delicious. I served this with some soft steak tacos. - 111.428
Black Bean And Corn Salad
I love making this simple black bean and corn salad during the summer months as it's both refreshing and savory and super easy to prepare. You can also serve it as a salsa by digging in with chips or tostadas. Never forget to pair it with a chardonnay or... - 124.052
Chora Salad Large Dry Lobia
Chora Salad Large Dry Lobias is one of my favorite. The caroot, capscium, tomato and lime gives the Chora Salad Large Dry Lobias a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 36.8709
Black Bean And Corn Salad
Attention all the weight watchers!! Here's a must try salad recipe for you. Watch the chef prepare this wonderful Black Bean and Corn Salad that is indeed impressive. It is a great combination of taste and health. Watch this video now to try the recipe in... - 99.7858
Coriander Swordfish Salad With Jicama And Thin Green Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a small baking dish, toast the pine nuts in the oven until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. Grate the zest from the limes. Squeeze the limes to extract their juice. In a food processor or blender, combine 1/4 cup of the pine nuts... - 42.6152
Roasted Vegetable Salad
The roasted vegetable salad is a mixed vegetable salad. Baked in the oven with spices and olive oil to flavor, the roasted vegetable salad is tossed and served with the pan juices as dressing with a sprinkling of parsley. - 37.5191
Shrimp Salad San Joaquin
1) In a large glass bowl, toss the shrimp, scallions, oil and garlic together until thoroughly coated, cover and refrigerate overnight.
2) In a 1-quart saucepan, stir the water, broth mix, hot sauce and red pepper together, until the... - 45.6986
Easy Breezy Salad
As the name suggest, this is an easy salad that can be made anytime. Eat it for lunch, dinner or as a healthy snack. - 0
Dilled Scallop Salad
Thaw scallops, if frozen.
Cut large scallops in half.
Heat the 1 cup water and the 1/2 teaspoon salt to boiling; add scallops.
Reduce heat; simmer for 1 minute or till scallops are opaque.
In bowl combine cooled scallops, tomato, celery, onion,... - 40.8724
Salmon Salad With Sesame Sauce
1. Place salmon on a tray, season it with salt on both sides. Keep it aside.
2. For salad, take a large bowl, and combine cucumber, 2 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon lime juice, salt and sliced tomatoes.
3. Drizzle 1 teaspoon oil in the... - 127.741
High Raw Mexican Summer Salad
This salad is a Fiesta for your mouth!!! The salad bowl is a piñata with all of nature’s candies and treats; fresh, organic and raw with greens, rainbow colored veggies and a tangy spicy dressing. Some days you need to let your taste buds know that you... - 99.6204
Fiesta Salad is a easy and healthy side dish recipe that the kids will even love. Sweet pineapple, crunchy cucumbers and many more vegetables come together so perfectly to form this mouth watering side dish. - 62.4105
Molded Cheese Salad
To Prepare Mold: In large heatproof bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water.
Add remaining ingredients for mold and combine thoroughly.
Spray 1-quart mold with nonstick cooking spray and pour in gelatin mixture; cover with plastic wrap and... - 36.1781
Turkey And Black Bean Salad
1. Use a large 4-quart casserole or stock pot.
2. Drain the soaked beans and combine them with the onion, garlic, cinnamon, thyme, chili pepper, bay leaf and salt in the casserole.
3. Place on stove, over high flame.
4. Pour water to cover the beans... - 49.022
In a serving bowl or pitcher, combine cucumber, onion, avocado, oregano, oil, and vinegar.
Pour in tomato juice.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add ice cubes to individual servings, if you wish.
Pass lime wedges to squeeze over. - 41.4567
Fire Roasted Salsa
1. Preheat the griller.
2. Roast tomatoes, onion, jalapeno and garlic for 10 minutes, flipping sides in between.
3. Remove all the vegetables from the griller and let it cool for few minutes.
4. Remove the skin of tomatoes, garlic and... - 109.374
Spinach Salad With Avocado Dressing
Arrange spinach, ham, tomatoes, mushrooms and cucumber in individual salad bowls.
In blender container or food processor, puree avocado, lime juice, yogurt, onion, sugar and salt; drizzle over salads. - 30.8694
Shrimp And Scallop Salad
1. Take 4 plates and line them with spinach or lettuce leaves.
2. Arrange equal amount of cantaloupe slices on each.
3. Heap scallops and shrimp above cantaloupes.
4. Place green onion and celery atop shrimp and scallops.
5. Arrange cucumbers with... - 42.849
In a large bowl, whisk together the vegetable juice, lime juice, oil, salt, lime peel, mustard, and cumin.
Add the black beans, kidney beans, soybeans, pepper, tomato, onion, and cilantro and toss to coat. - 38.771
Cut bacon into 1" pieces.
Place a non-stick pan over moderate heat and add bacon.
Fry till crisp, drain and place on kitchen paper to absorb excess fat.
Return pan to heat, add garlic and bell pepper and saute for 1 minute.
Stir in green chillies, tomato... - 39.6554
Crunchy Spinach Salad
Crunchy Spinach Salads makes a low fat, low calorie meal. Chef has an excellent spring time vegan salad with chickpeas for protein supply instead of meat. Definitely recommended for calorie conscious, health enthusiasts, sportspersons, models and anyone who... - 129.061
Poached Salmon Salad
1. Wash thoroughly and pat dry the endive leaves.
2. In a wooden chopping bowl, chop tomato, avocado, onion, and olives together.
3. Poach salmon and allow it to come to room temperature.
4. In a salad bowl, arrange endive... - 39.7103
Put the onions in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Rinse and seed the red bell pepper and remove the pith.
Cut the flesh into long strips and then into dice.
Add the strips to the onions.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Stir... - 43.6915
Vegetable Cheese Salad
In a bowl, combine cheeses, cucumber, tomato, onion and peppers.
In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon and lime juice, garlic, mustard and seasonings; mix well.
Pour over salad and toss to coat.
Chill for 1 hour. - 34.8492
Chicken Salad With Cilantro Dressing
1) FOR THE CILANTRO DRESSING: Take a medium size bowl and combine together tomato, oil, cilantro, lemon juice, lime juice, salt, pepper and jalapeno pepper in it. Mix well.
2) Add chicken and toss to coat nicely.
3) Take a serving platter and... - 39.3233
Summer Siesta Salad
1) Combine together the onion, spinach, tomatoes and corn in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside.
2) In a medium bowl, mix together the chili powder, garlic powder and cumin.
3) Add the pork and coat well by tossing.
4) Heat the oil over high heat in... - 47.429
Confetti Bulgur Salad
Place the bulgur in a colander and rinse under cold running water.
Drain and transfer to a small bowl.
In a small saucepan, bring the broth to a boil.
Stir into the bulgur and let stand for 1 hour.
Stir in the cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots and onions.
In... - 34.6874
Black Bean Salad
Combine oil, lime juice, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add beans and onions; toss well to coat.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, add peppers and tomatoes.
Garnish with sliced avocado. - 41.6901
in a bowl add grated raddish,grated carrot, chopped onion,chopped tomato,chopped curry small leaves,green chillees chopped ,hing,coconut,coriander,salt,lime juice mix it with a spoon and fork and serve with chappati,rice,roti - 23.689
Way Better Southwest Salad
1. For making the dressing, soak the cashews for 6 hours in water and then drain them.
2. In a blender, pop the cashews, garlic, nutritional yeast, paprika, chipotle pepper, black pepper, 1/2 the lime and water and give it a pulse again.
3. Place the... - 118.97
Sea Dream Salad
1. In two and a quarter cups of water, dissolve the gelatin; when partly congealed, whip to a flyffy consistency
2. Add onion, salt, cucumber and four tablespoons of water into the mixture, add to the mould and refrigerate till set
3. For the sour... - 31.767
Broccoli And Artichoke Heart Salad
Mash garlic with salt, using a table fork.
This works well in a large wooden bowl.
Add olive oil, stir; add hot sauce, stir; add Lea & Perrins, stir, add bitters, stir; add lime and lemon, stir; add vinegar, stir.
Parboil broccoli just enough to keep from... - 40.6696
Black Bean And Corn Salad
A great salad recipe for a cookout or picnic. This is a healthy salad that can be made ahead and refrigerated. If the chipotle chili powder is too spicy for your taste, substitute regular chili powder or reduce the amount of the chipotle chili powder. - 110.684
Summer Bean Salad
Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and toss. Serve and Enjoy! - 34.6315
Summer Bean And Vegetable Salad
A great way to beat out Summer heat is by making crunchy and colorful salads with vegetables. Here is a recipe to make Summer Bean Salad with different kinds of beans as the key ingredients along with other vegetables as well as seasonings. Cool way to beat... - 117.975
Grild Shrimp And Salad
To make the dressing: In a food processor or blender, puree the avocado and lime juice.
Add the buttermilk, basil, honey, and pepper.
Process until smooth.
To make the salad: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick spray.
Preheat the grill or... - 46.8955
Mojito Salad Or Sandwich
This "mojito taste" chicken salad or sandwich is simply a taste-thriller. It also would be fun in a wrap! - 54.7694
Eggplant Salad Trinidadelish
1. Wash eggplant; prick skin several times with fork.
2. Place on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until eggplant becomes tender.
3. Cool the baked eggplant and peel off its skin; cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
4. Take a large bowl and... - 48.4764
Layered Nacho Salad
Place tortillas on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 6 minutes; turn tortillas over, and bake an additional 6 minutes or until crisp.
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until... - 42.1169
Warm Fajita Salad
For sauce, in a small bowl combine lime juice, broth, cilantro, cornstarch, and garlic.
Trim fat from meat.
Cut meat into thin bite-size strips.
Sprinkle with cumin, salt, and black pepper; toss to coat.
Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking... - 40.602