- » Tomato Leek Chicken
Tomato Leek Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato leek chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato leek chicken recipes.
Leek Tomato Soup
Saute leeks in butter until soft.
Add chopped tomatoes, herbs and seasonings.
Cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Discard bay leaf and puree.
Reheat with orzo and stock or cream if thinner soup is desired.
Adjust seasonings and... - 37.7485
Leek And Tomato Soup
1. Cut and remove base and green tops from leeks.
2. Lengthwise cut through the center and wash thoroughly.
3. Shred the leek finely.
4. Wash tomatoes and cut into half.
5. In a large saucepan, melt the butter.
6. Stir in the shredded... - 42.6323
Tomato, Leek & Onion Soup
Saute onion, leeks and garlic in olive oil until transparent, but not brown.
Combine sauteed vegetables, parsley, thyme, bay leaf, tomatoes and stock in two quart saucepan.
Simmer over medium heat until tomatoes (if fresh) are cooked and flavors are well... - 37.8098
Orange Ginger Chicken With Leeks
In a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat melt margarine.
Cook over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until light brown.
Remove chicken Add leeks and green onions.
Stir-fry until wilted.
Add tomato, wine and gingerroot; mix well to deglaz... - 43.0718
Haandi Chicken With Leeks
1. Heat the corn oil with the butter in a haandi or saucepan for 1 minute, then reduce the heat and add the bay leaf. Remove from the heat.
2. Mix together the ginger, garlic, garam masala, tomato puree, salt, turmeric, chilli powder, water and sugar.
3.... - 39.3777
Chicken With Chorizo & Leeks
1. On the hob, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Season the chicken pieces, then fry, in batches, until golden brown on both sides. Lift out and set aside.
2. Pour all but 3 tbsp fat from the pan, add fennel and chorizo, then cook, stirring, until the... - 38.3423
Diced Turkey Fricassee With Leek
– In a skillet, melt butter. heat oil and
– Brown the turkey and season with salt and pepper.
– Add leek and cook, without browning, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with flour and stir gently for 30 seconds.
– Add chicken stock and... - 31.9275
Apricot Mustard Glazed Sirloin With Grilled Leeks
Meat from bones, tearing into medium large pieces.
Cut in half lengthwise and slice into long slivers.
Saute onion and garlic in large skillet with olive oil over medium heat.
Immediately add oregano and cook onion mixture until not quite... - 31.8704
Herbed Creamy Soups
1. To make parsnip soup, heat butter in a saucepan, cook leeks for 5 minutes or until golden. Add parsnips, orange rind and 1 cup / 250 ml / 8 fl oz stock, cover, simmer for 15 minutes or until parsnips are soft. Stir in remaining stock and black pepper to... - 35.1781
Chicken With Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. In a skillet heat oil and brown the chicken pieces on all the sides.
2. Now, add the leek to the pan and continue cooking.
3. In a food processor add the tomatoes, ricotta and wine and blend to a paste.
4. Add the tomato mixture to the pan with... - 38.1087
Poached Stuffed Chicken In Tomato Wine Sauce
In a medium bowl combine the peppers and cheese.
Place 2 to 3 tablespoons of the mixture in the center of each breast.
Reserve any remaining filling for the sauce.
Roll each breast up around the filling.
Place each breast at one end of a 5-inch-square piece... - 39.9144
Chicken And Lobster Costa Brava
1) Wash and pat dry chicken pieces.
2) Make chicken bouillon with back, neck, wing tips, and giblets.
3) With a knife, cut the under shell of lobster tails.
4) With shears, cut right through the hard shell to make each tail in 3... - 41.4634
Sweet And Savory Chicken
1. On sheet of wax paper dredge chicken in flour.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet melt margarine; add chicken and cook over high heat until golden, 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Transfer to plate; set aside.
3. In same skillet combine mushrooms, leeks, and... - 29.2118
Red Pepper And Tomato Soup
1. Peel and chop the onion. Cut the red pepper in half, remove the seeds and white membrane and chop. Skin and cut the tomato in half, scoop out the seeds and chop the pulp roughly. Trim the outer leaves of the leek and cut off the root; cut in half, wash... - 32.7464
Bhutanese Spicy Chicken
1. Heat oil in a large Chinese clay pot. Add garlic, ginger, onion, and leeks in it. Stir, and sauté until lightly browned.
2. Drop chicken, chilies, tomatoes, and water. Mix well.
3. Reduce the heat, cover with lid, and cook for about 20 minutes or... - 102.939
Chicken Breasts On Rice And Walnuts
Peel and finely dice the onions.
Peel and chop the tomatoes.
Wash and slice the leek.
Melt the butter and fry the vegetables for 5 minutes.
Mix in the chopped parsley.
Slice each breast crosswise, almost through and fill each pocket with some of the fried... - 41.8822
Chunky Tomato Soup
1) Wash the leeks and remove the tough roots and green leaves. Slit the leek lengthwise and rinse out any dirt between the layers. Chop up the leeks roughly.
3) In a 3-quart saucepan, heat oil and saute onions, leeks and garlic on medium... - 44.1117
Tomato Thyme Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan over moderate heat, add the onions, thyme, leek and celery and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and their juice, and the stock, bring soup to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Blend or process soup until... - 38.2493
Tomato Basil Soup
1. Finely dice carrots, onion and leeks.
2. Into a saucepan of water, crumble stock cube, add diced vegetables and basil; bring mixture to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in tomato juice and tomato puree; simmer for another 10... - 48.1479
Tomato Mushroom Soup
Saute leek, celery and garlic in butter until softened.
Dice 8 ounces of the mushrooms and add, cooking quickly to brown slightly.
Add tomatoes, stock, vermouth, tomato paste and seasonings.
Stir well, add bouquet garni, cover, bring to gentle boil, lower... - 39.3953
Classic & Simple Tomato Soup
1. Place a heavy bottom pot on flame and melt butter in it.
2. Drop carrot, onion, garlic, and leek. Stir, and saute for 5 minutes or until vegetables are little bit softened.
3. Throw beans and peeled tomatoes. Give it a good stir.
4. Add crushed... - 0
Tomato Blue Cheese Soup With Bacon
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Spread the tomatoes in a baking dish.
Sprinkle with the garlic and some salt and pepper.
Place in the oven and bake 35 minutes.
Heat the oil or butter in a large saucepan.
Add the chopped leek and carrot and season lightly with... - 43.7222
Herbed Tuscan White Beans And Tomatoes
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans,... - 44.035
Spiced Tomato Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter and oil until sizzling. Add the onions and toss to coat. Cover the saucepan and "sweat" the onions over medium heat, tossing occasionally, until slightly softened, 5 to 6 minutes.
2. Add the leeks and garlic and toss to... - 43.4328
Seafood Stew With Tomatoes And Fennel
In a large casserole cook the leek, the fennel, the mushrooms, the garlic, and salt and pepper to taste in the olive oil over moderate heat, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the mushrooms begin to give off liquid.
Add the wine and... - 33.8907
Tomato Soup Topped With Bread
If tomato soup is your ultimate soup, try this Tomato Soup Topped with Bread for some variation. This recipe makes a delicious appetizer which is more apt to serve during parties and get-together. The crunchy whole bread gives this soup an altogether new... - 96.4923
Chicken Liver Pate With Cream Cheese
You'll simply love this Liver Pate recipe. A rare combination of chicken livers, cheese and brandy; I bet, you would love to prepare this Liver Pate again and again. - 43.2802
Chicken Soup With Tagliolini
1. Put the chicken, veal bones, and giblets (use liver for another purpose) in a large pot with 3 quarts of water. Turn the heat on high, and let the chicken and veal come to a fast boil. Skim the froth that rises to the top. Lower the heat, and add the... - 32.2111
Chicken And Mussel Cioppino
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until browned, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan.
2. Add leeks, fennel, bell pepper, and garlic to pot. Reduce... - 17.2832
Chicken Giblet Pie
Fry salt pork until crisp.
Add leeks and celery.
Stir-fry 3 or 4 minutes.
Add the next five ingredients and bring to a boil.
Turn heat low and cover.
Simmer about 1 1/4 hours.
Add turnip and potatoes, cut in large dice.
Add a little boiling water if... - 40.1048
Chicken Giblet Pie
Fry salt pork until crisp.
Add leeks and celery.
Stir fry 3 or 4 minutes.
Add the next five ingredients and bring to a boil.
Turn heat low and cover.
Simmer about 1 1/4 hours.
Add turnip and potatoes, cut in large dice.
Add a little boiling water if... - 42.8061
Rich Minestrone Soup
1) In a large bowl soak beans overnight and cook until just tender.
2) In a large skillet or saucepan add oil. Add zucchini, carrots, potatoes, and celery.
3) SautÃ© for 2 to 3 minutes and keep aside.
4) In the same saucepan or skillet, steam-stir... - 44.3461
1. In a heavy bottomed, medium sized saucepan boil 1 1/2 pints of water, add the beans and boil briskly for 2 minutes.
2. Take it off and leave it aside to soak for an hour.
3. Put it back on the stove and cook the beans without covering over low heat... - 44.5633
Cook 1 1/2 c.broth with tomatoes, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, leek soup and seasonings.
Cook noodles 10 minutes; add mushrooms, sour cream.
Place boned chicken pieces, cooked noodles in casserole; pour sauce over making two layers of each.
Cover with... - 41.2599
Brown Chicken Sauce
This Brown Chicken Sauce recipe is well tested and perfected one. I can swear by this hand down Brown Chicken Sauce recipe from my mother. Try it, you cant go wrong with it! - 44.6656
Delicious Chicken Curry
Chicken curry is a conglomeration of different aromatic spices and chicken. A great way to relish this recipe is with Indian flatbread or rice. In this video, the chef tells you how to recreate the magic of chicken curry at home using a few simple, easy to... - 106.736
Easy Chicken Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 160°C.
2. In a large casserole dish add vegetable oil. Heat.
3. Add leeks, onion, parsnip, carrots and celery. Saute 4 minutes till soft.
4. Remove and set aside.
5. In the casserole dish add chicken. Cook, keeping... - 45.8404
Chicken Soup With Vegetables
This Chicken Soup with Vegetables is a heart warming dish. It is perfect for someone who is not feeling well, as it has a magical touch. Watch this video to learn the secret of this magical soup. - 119.942
Thaw clams or mussels and lobster, if frozen.
Wash clams or mussels well.
If necessary, debarred mussels.
Combine 8 cups water and 3 tablespoons salt Add clams or mussels; let soak for 15 minutes, then drain and rinse.
Discard the water.
Repeat soaking,... - 38.617
Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Vegetable Sauce
Slit chickens along breastbone and peel off skin.
Remove wishbone and cut off 1/2 breast for each serving.
Cut off legs (reserve for another use).
Remove wings, crack and chop.
Trim off excess fat.
Crack carcasses with heavy knife.
For stock:... - 42.3857
Chicken With Vegetable Sauce
1. Season chickens inside and out. Brush with melted butter and soy sauce. Place chickens with breast up on a rack in a roasting pan.
2. Bake in a 350°F oven for 45 minutes for small and 1 hour for large chickens.
3. Vegetable sauce: Wash and cut celery and... - 34.3759
Belgian Chicken Casserole
This Belgian Chicken Casserole makes a sumputuous meal ! Try out this creamy chicken casserole for dinner tonight and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions of the Belgian Chicken Casserole is welcome ! - 33.799
Barbecued Chicken In Sour Cream
In a bowl combine sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, salt and pepper and mix well until blended, for a marinade.
Place chicken halves in a glass or enamel dish and pour marinade over, baste, cover and chill 2 1/2-3 hours, turning chicken... - 35.095
Mediterranean Oregano Chicken Salad
Measure 4 quarts of water into a large kettle.
Add the onion, carrots, leek, thyme, bay leaf, parsley, peppercorns, cloves and salt to taste.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
Add the chicken breasts, return to the boil,... - 38.8845
Chicken Pieces With Mushrooms And Basil
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat, add chicken pieces and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove chicken and keep warm in a low oven.
2. Add butter to pan, then add leeks, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, red wine vinegar, lime... - 35.6937
Risotto Primavera With Chicken Broth
In 3-quart saucepan cook leeks or onion and red or green pepper in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Stir in chicken broth, rice, fresh or frozen peas, celery, carrot, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15... - 39.0292
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive over medium heat.
2. When the oil is hot, arrange the chicken thighs in the pan and cook them for 5 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
3. Transfer the thighs, to a large heavy bottomed saucepan,... - 45.6887
Cheesy Chicken Lasagne
Drain the lasagne and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken for 2-3 minutes until pale.
Stir in the chopped ham, Bisto Powder, chopped tomatoes and their juice and oregano.
Bring to the boil, and then lower the heat and... - 37.9286
1. Place beans in a large bowl, cover with water and set aside to soak overnight, then drain. Place beans in a large saucepan with enough water to cover and bring to the boil. Boil for 10 minutes, then reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or until beans are... - 37.6066
Chicken Curry With Yogurt
Combine chicken, wine, leek, bay leaf, parsley and carrot in a saucepan, add water.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cover, cook until chicken is tender.
Measure 375ml of the liquid, reserve to make the curry, leave chicken to cool in remaining... - 42.9464
Chicken And Plantain Poulet Dg
Chicken and plantains are two important ingredients used a lot in the African cuisine. And my favorite way to enjoy both of them is with this recipe of the Cameroon called Poulet DG which is a dish of chicken, plantains and vegetables. This recipe is not... - 116.66
Chicken And Dumplings
1. Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper. In a deep, nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the chicken, and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until browned; using a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate.
2. Add the... - 34.2732
Unsalted ConsommÃ© MadrilÃ¨ne
1. In a large pot or soup kettle, place vegetables, lemon juice, peppercorns, stock and bay leaves.
2. Bring it to boil, reduce heat to low and cover partially with a lid leaving about 1 inch to allow steam to escape.
3. Simmer for 2 hours.
4. Soften... - 43.8746
Chicken And Endive Galette
Chicken And Endive Galette tastes smooth. Chicken And Endive Galette tastes better with butter. The non vegetarians should try Chicken And Endive Galette. - 42.144
Soak the beans in water overnight, then drain.
Peel and finely chop 3 onions.
Put the leek, onion, bacon, chicken, stock, seasonings and herbs in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 1 1/4 hours.
Meanwhile, peel and chop the tomatoes and the remaining... - 43.3849
1 Put the washed giblets into cold water, bring to a boil and drain. Heat 4 tablespoons butter in a stewpan and lightly fry the giblets in it. Add the salt, pepper, stock and bouquet garni. Bring to a boil, cover with the lid, reduce the heat and simmer for... - 35.4237
1) In a large kettle heat oil, cook onion and garlic over low heat for 10 minutes.
2) Stir in broth, the water, the lima beans, and the spices.
3) Boil the mixture and simmer it for 20 minutes.
4) Add tomatoes with juice, tomato paste, potatoes,... - 45.6453
Italian Fennel Soup
Combine vegetables and stock in a heavy saucepan; simmer, partially covered, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour or until the vegetables are tender.
Remove and puree vegetables in a blender; return to stock.
Add spices, half-and-half and parsley; blend and - 29.8888
Golden Summer Soup
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add leeks, celery, and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until just beginning to soften, about 5 minutes. Stir in thickener, bell peppers, tomatoes, water, broth, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce... - 38.3919
Pasta And Chickpea Soup With Pesto
1. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion, leek, rosemary, and garlic,- saute 10 minutes. Add tomato, water, broth, and chick-peas,- bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes. Add zucchini, peas, lima beans, and green... - 28.7658
Soupe De Legumes
Heat the butter in a large heavy pan, such as a Dutch oven.
Add the onion, shallots or green onions, and leeks; saute slowly, stirring, until the vegetables are golden, about 7 minutes.
Add the potatoes, turnips, carrot, tomato, salt, and chicken broth or... - 33.9283
Cook vegetables in butter, covered, 20 minutes.
Add stock and cook 30 minutes.
Strain, adjust seasonings and garnish with celery leaves. - 23.8144
Celery Soup is simply a delicious appetizer. Try this amazingly tempting Celery Soup; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 31.3225
Beef And Vegetable Soup
Heat the oil in a saucepan and brown the onion and the meat.
Dilute the concentrated chicken broth in the 3 cups of hot water.
Add the chicken broth, leek and tomatoes to the saucepan.
Bring to a boil, cover and let simmer over low heat for 15 or 20... - 39.7946
Braised Rabbit With Vegetables
This Braised Rabbit With Vegetables is awesome. This Braised Rabbit With Vegetables is a good one to try if you have the following ingredients to use up. Serves lots. - 27.6851
Veal And Peppers Italiano
Trim separable fat from veal.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
Spray a cold large skillet with nonstick coating.
Preheat skillet over medium heat.
Brown veal in the hot skillet.
Stir in un-drained tomatoes, water, sliced leek or green onion, garlic, basil, chicken... - 39.1692
Red Tulip Casserole
1. Heat the butter in a skillet. Saute onions till they are transparent, about 5 minutes. Add the paprika and beef. Cook over high heat till brown. Turn heat down and add ham. Simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add the water and stir in the tomato paste and mustard.
3.... - 29.8755
Heat olive oil in a 4-quart pot.
Add onion, garlic, carrots, celery and leek.
Saute until onion is tender.
Add tomatoes with liquid, breaking up tomatoes with a knife and fork.
Stir in broth, parsley, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
Bring mixture to a boil;... - 45.1402
Zuppa Di Legumi
Zuppa Di Legumi is simply by far the most delicious vegetable soup that I have had. This dish is simple and tasty. Serve the Zuppa Di Legumi for your family , I am sure they will love it! - 38.0951
Argentine Iced Pumpkin Soup
Argentine Iced Pumpkin Soup is delicious and very easy to make. This soup has the goodness of a variety of vegetables. I often prepare this Argentine Iced Pumpkin Soup and it is always appreciated by my family. You must try it too. - 49.9262
Tuscan Minestrone Soup
Over medium-low heat, in a large stock pot, heat olive oil and saute garlic, bacon and onion for 3-4 minutes. Add leeks, celery and carrots, saute for 1-2 minutes. Add chicken broth and tomato sauce, bring to boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low and... - 37.6442
Penne With Red Pepper Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Broil the red bell peppers about 5 inches from the heat, turning frequently, until they are charred all over. Place the peppers in a paper bag and let them steam 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, bring a medium-size saucepan and a large pot... - 37.1166
Mediterranean Fish Stew
In 12-cup (3 L) casserole, combine, oil, garlic, onion and leek; microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion and leek are softened.
Stir in tomato paste.
Add tomatoes, stock, wine, bouquet garni and saffron; mix well.
Cover with lid or vented plastic... - 46.4365
Seafood Stew With Rotini
A warming stew doesn't have to weigh you down. Try this tomatoey seafood version. It's packed with vegetables, shrimp, firm white fish, and especially flavor. Paired with Dreamfields pasta, it's a lite approach to a hearty dinner. Give this Seafood Stew a... - 142.456
Iced Consomme In Watermelon
1. Refrigerate the watermelon. Singe the wings and legs of the chicken over the flames of the cooker to remove any remaining feathers.
2. Peel the turnip and carrots, and prepare the leeks. Cut the carrots and leeks lengthways. Tie the leeks in a bunch with... - 36.3633
Swiss Chard Sauce
Split leeks in half lengthwise so you can wash them thoroughly, then thinly slice; discard tough green tops.
In an 8-quart kettle or Dutch oven, cook leeks and onion in oil over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
Add cabbage and chard and continue cooking,... - 38.0299
Fillet Of Flounder Tivoli
1 Wash and drain the fish fillets and sprinkle with seasoned flour.
2 Heat the oil in a skillet and fry the fish fillets for 3 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
3 Add the leeks and saute for 3 minutes. Add the chopped tomatoes, mint, thyme, cider, tomato paste... - 31.2355
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Remove skin from plaice and discard.
3. Finely dice onion and leek.
4. Into a casserole, line bottom with onion and leeks.
5. Top with fish and sprinkle herbs.
6. Pout white wine on top and seal... - 46.0646
Zuppa Alla Pistou
Saute leeks, celery, carrots and garlic in oil until leeks are soft; do not brown.
Add broth, bring to boil and add potatoes.
Cook 5 minutes.
Add beans, spinach, tomatoes and seasonings, and bring back to boil.
Cook 10 minutes, until potatoes are almost... - 40.8206
Gammon Casserole With Choux Buns
Peel and quarter the onion and carrot, and chop using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Slice the leek using the slicing disc.
Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic and cook until they are soft but not browned.
Cut the gammon into 2.5-cm/1... - 37.9102
Turkey Scaloppine In Wild Mushroom Sauce
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, sear the turkey for about 2 minutes per side.
Transfer to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
Add the oil to the pan and saute the leeks for 5 minutes, or until very soft.
Add the mushrooms and saute... - 37.8333
Soak beans separately overnight in water to cover.
Bring white beans to a boil in fresh, lightly salted water and cook until almost tender.
Add potato and cook until potato and beans are soft.
Drain and mash well.
Meanwhile, cook onion, garlic, celery, leeks... - 47.883
Chunky Vegetable Soup
This Chunky Vegetable Soup is a real hearty dish. Take a look at the video for the exact recipe of this soup. It is a perfect option for a chilly night. You are so gonna enjoy it! - 89.732
Zuppa Dl Pesce
1 In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the leeks, fennel, garlic, salt, and pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until the leeks are softened.
Add the stock, wine, tomatoes, thyme, saffron if using, and bay leaf... - 34.7526
Zuppa Di Pesce
1 ln a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the leeks, fennel, garlic, salt, and pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until the leeks are softened. Add the stock, wine, tomatoes, thyme, saffron if using, and bay leaf... - 31.5732
Penne Pasta With Salmon And Greens
Penne pasta with salmon and greens is a real whole meal for your dinner or lunch. This dish serves you balanced nutrition, as all the ingredients are rich in some type of nutrition like carbohydrate, protein, minerals, fiber etc. It is not an elaborate... - 138.691
Red Cabbage Soup
Place the butter or bacon fat in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe bowl and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Stir in the leek.
Microwave 4 minutes at HIGH.
Add the allspice, cloves and garlic, stir well.
Microwave 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the brown sugar and the vinegar and... - 42.475
Cauliflower Brown Rice Soup
I love rice in any form and Cauliflower Brown Rice Soup was the right change I was looking for. This remarkably easy to cook recipe brings in a lot of flavor in one platter. The stock poured over tender brown rice with assorted veggies can be served during... - 41.5202
Heat oil in stockpot over medium heat.
Add garlic and leeks.
Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes until just wilted.
Add carrots and potatoes; gradually pour chicken broth over vegetables.
Cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes.
Add zucchini, summer squash, and... - 40.8297
1. Soak the pinch of saffron strands in 15 ml / 1 tbsp boiling water. Leave to stand for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, put the prepared onion, leek, celery, carrots and garlic into a large pan. Add the chicken stock, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for about... - 38.2903
Chop the courgettes, leeks, tomatoes, carrots and onions and place in a large pan, with the remaining vegetables.
Add the fonds blanc de veau or chicken stock, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add... - 39.167
1. Saute leeks in butter or margarine. Remove them, reserve, then brown the beef, veal and chicken lightly in the same butter.
2. Add the water, water cress, marrow bone, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, skim off foam, cover and simmer 1 hour. Skim off foam... - 35.4109
Asian Vegetable Stew
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and cut the caps in half. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Cut the leek, eggplant, and tomatoes into 1-inch chunks. Cut the bell... - 35.6538
1) Cut all the fish in 2 inch pieces.
2) In a large non-stick pan, put the leeks, onion and garlic.
3) SautÃ©, cover and cook the leek mixture for 10 minute.
4) Remove the lid and increase the heat to brown the onion.
5) Stir in the... - 46.2209
In a 4-quart pot, melt the butter, add the onion, leek, carrot, celery, garlic, tomatoes, cabbage, and green beans, and saute over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring often.
Add the stock and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 25... - 32.823
Bring bouillon to boil either in pot placed on burner or in fondue pot.
Chop carrots, leek, and celery; add with chopped parsley to broth.
Cook 20 minutes.
To prepare sauce, stir together ingredients until well blended; season to taste.
Thoroughly dry meat... - 38.7793
1. Mix bouillons and tomato juice.
2. Bring to a boil, add vegetables and simmer 30 minutes. Taste, and add more salt and pepper if needed.
3. Strain. Reheat.
Madrilene may be served hot or chilled. Canned madrilene is popular with busy housekeepers. Chill in... - 29.1802
Minestrone With Pesto
To make pesto : Place basil leaves, garlic cloves and oil in a blender and process until mixture is very finely chopped.
Pour mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze until ready to use.
Make the minestrone : Melt the butter in a large frying pan over... - 37.7091
Black Bean & Vegetable Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large pan. Add the onion, leek, courgettes (zucchini), carrots, red pepper, potato and French beans and saute for 3-4 minutes. Add the tomatoes and stock. Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
2. Stir in the broad... - 32.8556