- » Tomato Lasagna
Tomato Lasagna Recipes
Tomato Lasagna is a light and nutritious baked pasta dish, originally from Italy. The dish is combined with various ingredients in order to enhance its taste as well as its nutritive value. While the basic lasagna ... More »
In a mood to have some tasty lasagna then do try out this recipe. The Chef shows this amazing recipe. It's simply delicious and if you have invited friends over then this is great to serve. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 112.366
Raw Lasagna Part 2- Making The Tomato Sauce
With the cashew sauce ready, it is time to proceed further with the making of the lasagna. In the video chef Santiago shows how to make a raw replacement for tomato sauce using vegan and healthy ingredients. Watch the following video for further steps. - 86.3698
Lasagna Al Forno Part 1 – Introductions & Sauce Making
If you are one of those who prefer preparing for a get together or party well in advance to avoid last minute hassles, then this lasagna al forno video series is a must watch for you. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part he showcases the... - 73.4071
Try this alluring Lasagna recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Lasagna is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends on a get together. - 47.6922
Easy Method Lasagna
Place meat in colander, set over a casserole bowl.
Microwave at High (10) 5 to 6 Minutes.
Break up drained, cooked meat with fork; discard fat.
In large bowl mix together tomato juice, tomato sauce, tomato paste, onion, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, garlic,... - 47.2983
Tomato French Bread Lasagna
In a skillet, brown beef, onion, celery and garlic; drain and set aside.
Toast bread; line the bottom of an ungreased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish with 10 slices.
Top with half of the meat mixture and half of the tomatoes.
Combine seasonings; sprinkle half... - 46.2422
Thick Lasagna Sauce
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine all the ingredients except the bayleaf. Blend for 30 seconds at a high speed to get a smooth consistency sauce.
2. Pour the sauce into a medium heavy bottomed saucepan and add the bayleaf.
3.... - 46.2006
Combine tomato sauce, onion, basil, salt, pepper and oregano in small mixing bowl; set aside.
In medium bowl combine ricotta, mozzarella and parsley.
Peel zucchini and cut off ends.
Slice zucchini lengthwise into strips.
Arrange strips in 8x8-in... - 46.1969
Shrimp And Pasta With Tomato Cream Sauce
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Drain the tomatoes and keep aside 3 tbsp oil.
3. Chop the tomatoes into slivers.
4. Take a 2-quart saucepan, add reserved oil and heat over medium flame.
5. Add garlic and shrimp and cook for about 2 to 4... - 46.0249
Classic Cheese Lasagna With Meat Sauce
CHEESE FILLING: Rinse spinach under water; shake off excess.
In saucepan, cover spinach and cook, with just the water clinging to leaves, over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes or just until wilted.
Drain well and squeeze dry; chop and place in bowl.
Stir... - 44.8058
Tomato Pesto Lasagna
1) Cook noodles, rinse, drain, and keep aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and stir fry meat until brown on all side.
4) Stir in tomatoes with juice, tomato paste, water and blend well.
5) Take a 9-inch... - 39.8173
Cook lasagne according to package directions; drain.
(Separate lasagne and lay out flat on wax paper or aluminum foil to keep the pieces from sticking together as they cool.) Brown beef in butter.
Add tomato sauce and salt; simmer 5 minutes.
Combine cream... - 38.0092
Tomato Sausage Lasagna
1 .Prepare meat sauce: In 4-quart saucepan, cook sausage, ground beef, and onion over high heat, breaking up sausage and meat with side of spoon, until meat is well browned, about 6 minutes. Discard fat. Add tomatoes with their juice, tomato paste, and 1... - 36.2064
Savory Skillet Lasagna
Cook sausage over medium high heat in a 10 inch skillet until crumbled and no longer pink.
Drain, and blend in tomatoes, paste and seasoning.
Simmer for 5 minutes then remove from pan and keep warm.
Place 1/2 of the cooked pasta in bottom of skillet.
Pour... - 34.9718
Lasagna With Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. To prepare sauce, in a 2-quart casserole, combine onion, oil and garlic. Microwave, covered, on High 2-3 minutes, until softened. Add tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce and basil; microwave, covered, 4-5 minutes, until tomatoes are soft, but still... - 33.6415
Classic Lasagne From Box Of Mueller’s Lasagne 1970's
In large heavy pan, lightly brown beef and onion in oil. Add tomatoes (put through blender or cut with edge of spoon), paste, water, parsley, salt, sugar, garlic powder, pepper, and oregano; simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes. Mean... - 31.8502
Pasta With Cherry Tomato Sauce
1. Put the cherry tomatoes, sugar, onion, garlic, oregano and stock into a saucepan, bring to the boil, then simmer for 15 mins over a low heat. Season to taste.
2. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water according to pack... - 31.2135
Tomato Lasagna Recipes By Category