- » Tomato Kraut
Tomato Kraut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato kraut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato kraut recipes.
Sausage Stuffed Rouladen With Tomato Beer Kraut
1. Place beef steak on a meat board and use a meat knife to slice it into 6 equal portions, in a slight rectangular shape.
2. Sprinkle flour on both sides of the steaks then use a meat hammer or flat base pan to flatten the steaks into thin... - 44.1637
Tomato Kraut And Franks
Drain sauerkraut; rinse with cold water, drain again.
Grease or spray 1-1/2-quart casserole.
Mix sauerkraut, mushrooms, onions, and frankfurters.
Put in casserole, sprinkle with pepper and pour tomato juice over all.
Cover and bake at 350 degrees 45... - 31.9392
You May Also Like!
Ribs And Kraut
Place in 4-quart casserole.
Combine undrained kraut, apple, carrot, tomato juice, brown sugar, and caraway seed.
Spoon over ribs.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 25 minutes.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) 25... - 35.075
Dice and brown bacon.
Drain off excess grease and add onion, brown slightly.
Add brown sugar and tomatoes and let simmer for 15 minutes.
Add a dash of A-1 meat sauce, Worcestershire sauce and barbecue sauce to above.
Drain sauerkraut and place in baking... - 41.673
Country Style Ribs And Kraut
1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large casserole or roasting pan, arrange the ribs.
3. Place in the hot oven and them for 20 minutes, turning to brown each side.
4. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. and cover casserole or ... - 42.2157
Frank And Kraut Stew
In Dutch oven cook onion in margarine till tender.
Add sauerkraut, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, water, sugar, bouillon cube, salt, and pepper.
Simmer, covered, till tender, about 45 minutes; stir occasionally.
Add frankfurters; simmer, covered, about 5... - 34.5494
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine undrained tomatoes, Splenda, Worcestershire sauce, and bacon bits.
Add sauerkraut and onion.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Mix well... - 34.4502
Noodles With Kraut Frankfurter Sauce
Saute frankfurters in butter in 3-quart saucepan until light brown; remove with slotted spoon and set aside.
Saute onion and garlic until onion is tender, but not brown.
Add tomatoes, brown sugar, salt, herbs, red pepper and sauerkraut.
Cover and simmer 1... - 39.8474
Sausage Kraut Pizza
This Sausage Kraut Pizza is the best thing that a famished soul can desire. Try out this rich veg meat garnished bread and let me know if you like it. your suggestionws for this Sausage Kraut Pizza are welcome. - 38.6095
Pork Applesauce And Kraut Casserole
Brown onions lightly in butter.
Add tomatoes, sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 tea spoon pepper, and remaining ingredients except last 2.
Pour into large shallow baking dish.
Brown chops on both sides in fat; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Put in baking dish with... - 39.8278
Spare Ribs With Kraut
1. Cut pork ribs into pieces.
2. Season ribs with salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a Dutch oven, place ribs and cook until browned well.
4. Meantime, in a bowl, mix together un-drained sauerkraut with apple, carrot, tomato juice, brown... - 46.5218
Frank And Kraut Stew
1. In a Dutch oven or a large skillet, melt shortening and sautÃ© onion and green pepper until tender.
2. Stir in sauerkraut, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, water, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
3. Cover and simmer for about 35 minutes until vegetables... - 44.3235
Tomato Kraut Recipes By Category