- » Tomato Juice Rice
Tomato Juice Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato juice rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato juice rice recipes.
The tomato juice soup is a cooked vegetable and rice soup made with a base of tomato juice. Simply seasoned with salt and pepper with a hint of butter, the tomato juice soup can be thickened with flour or served as a clear soup. - 35.4554
Heat water, broth, or wine in a medium skillet over medium heat.
Add carrots, corn, lima beans, and onion.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add rice, tomato juice, oregano, and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 43.7116
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Heat oil in ovenproof casserole.
Cook onion, garlic and parsley 2 minutes over medium heat.
Stir in tomatoes and cook 3 minutes over high heat; season.
Mix in rice, tomato paste and juice; bring to boil.
Cover and cook 18... - 39.1083
Tomato Hamburger And Rice Soup
Crumble ground beef into 2-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring after half the cooking time.
Stir in flour.
Mix in tomato juice, rice, sugar, seasonings and bay leaf.
Microwave at High 5... - 40.877
Tomato Rice Broth
1. Combine all ingredients in saucepan.
2. Bring to boil. - 22.7089
Rice Salad With Peas And Tomatoes
1. Cook rice according to package directions. As soon as rice is cooked, transfer to a large bowl and let cool, tossing occasionally.
2. Remove stem ends from tomatoes. Cut tomatoes crosswise in half and squeeze gently to extract seeds and juice. Cut tomatoes... - 30.095
Rosemary Tomato Rice Stew U
Planning a vegan meal for friends, here is a great recipe to serve along side rice. Check out Alia making Rosemary Tomato rice stew using canned tomatoes along with choiceful vegetables and flavors. Delicious and particularly great for tomato lovers! - 113.004
Italian Tomato And Rice Soup
In a large saucepan combine the salsa, tomato juice, brown rice, onion, Italian seasoning, bouillon granules, garlic, pepper, and 2 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, place frozen vegetables in a... - 39.8738
Tomato Rice Salad
Rice Salad has a Delicious taste. The Lemon juice and yoghurt gives the Rice Salad Miraculous taste. - 32.0053
Fresh Tomatoes Stuffed With Rice And Cheese
1. If the tomatoes do not stand straight, cut a small slice off the bottom of each. Carefully core the tomatoes. Scoop out and reserve the tomato flesh, leaving a firm wall on all sides. Sprinkle a little coarse salt into each tomato, invert onto a rack and... - 39.8613
Rice Tomato Casserole
1) Use the frying pan to melt fat.
2) Add chopped onion to sauté for 1 minute, by continuous stirring.
3) Add rice to the pan and fry to brown.
4) Pour in tomato juice, consommé and seasonings.
5) Cover the pan and cook the rice for 50 minutes or... - 39.2399
Rice Tomato Casserole
Rice Tomato Casserole is an amazingly delicious main course meal recipe. This mouth-watering Rice Tomato Casserole will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 34.4278
Spanish Tomato Rice
Heat the salad oil or fat in a frying pan.
Add the onion, pepper, and garlic (if used), and cook 2 or 3 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and salt and blend well.
Stir in the rice.
Cover the pan and cook at low temperature until the tomato juice is absorbed (about 15... - 30.2006
1 In a pan, heat one tsp. ghee.
2 Add in the rice and fry well.
3 Pour in the boiling water, along with the tomato juice.
4 Cook, covered until the rice is cooked.
5 In a separate pan, heat the remaining ghee.
6 Add in green chillies,... - 46.1032
Rice Tomato Casserole
1. Heat the butter in a heavy saucepan, add the onion, garlic, green pepper and rice and cook, stirring, until lightly browned.
2. Reserve one-half cup tomato sauce or juice and add the remainder to the rice mixture. Add the boiling water and salt and pepper... - 37.6475
Tomato And Rice Broth
If using tomatoes they should be simmered in the water then the liquid strained off.
Add the rice to the boiling tomato liquid, together with the diced vegetables.
Season well and cook for about 20 minutes until rice and vegetables are tender.
Sprinkle with... - 33.6819
Turkish Tomatoes And Rice
In a skillet heat olive oil over low heat.
Saute for 5 to 6 minutes.
In a saucepan arrange tomato halves in a single layer.
Layer sauteed onions and rice over tomatoes.
Sprinkle with sugar, cumin, salt and pepper.
Add water and lemon juice;... - 43.3538
Roasted Tomato And Wild Rice Soup
1 Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the carrots, fennel, onion, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 7 minutes. Add the water, rice, bay leaf, and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and... - 33.5789
Homemade Tomato Sauce Over Rice
Have you been looking for a convenient recipe for lunch? Here's one just for you. Watch the chef prepare this all time favorite Tomato Sauce over Rice recipe. This dish is sure to bring a smile on every face in your dining room. Watch it now. - 95.6621
Tomato Rice has a fine taste. Tomato Rice gets its taste from tomato mixed with rice and flavored with spices. Tomato Rice is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 37.4468
Rice & Sweet Corn Stuffed Tomatoes
Heat the butter and oil in heavy-based saucepan, add the onion and cumin seeds and fry until golden brown.
Lower the heat, and stir in the remaining ingredients except the whole tomatoes and the garnish.
Bring to the boil, lower the heat, cover the saucepan... - 44.9896
Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the onion until tender.
Add the rice and stir well.
Add the tomatoes, tomato paste and tomato juice and bring the mixture to a boil.
Cover, reduce the heat and simmer for 25-35 minutes or until the rice is... - 27.061
1. Add half the water to the tomatoes. Cook for a few minutes.
2. Mash well and strain.
3. Grind ginger and garlic. Mix with tomato juice.
4. Slice onions.
5. Heat fat. Brown onions and remove half for the garnish.
6. Add cloves and and peppercorns.
7. Add... - 49.4456
1) Add about 1 litre water in tomato juice and strain. Keep aside.
2) Make a ginger -garlic paste.
3) In a pan, heat ghee and add whole spices, garlic, ginger and onions. Saute them until golden brown.
4) Now add turmeric, salt and rice.... - 47.6217
Tomato Rice Pork Chops
1. Season the chops with salt and pepper and add to a baking dish; bake in an oven preheated to 450°F for twenty minutes till just brown
2. Drain away the fat and place a sslice ononion and a tablespoon fo uncooked rice on top of each chop
3. Pour... - 32.2972
Tomato Rice Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except peas.
Microwave at High for 10 minutes.
Microwave at High for 5 to 10 minutes longer, or until carrot is tender.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. - 47.7624
Shrimp With Tomato Sauce On Rice
Remove stems, seeds and membranes from chili; chop chili.
Cook and stir chili, onion and garlic in margarine in 2-quart saucepan until onion is tender.
Add tomatoes, celery, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, the sugar and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Heat to boiling;... - 40.4372
Tomatoes Stuffed With Anchovies And Rice
1 Scoop out the tomatoes. Wash the rice under running cold water until the water is clear.
2 Bring to a boil a pan of salted water, twice the volume of the rice (i.e. 1 1/4 cups). Add the rice, simmer for about 12 minutes or until tender, then drain and... - 35.8689
Rice Stuffed Cabbage Leaves With Pineapple Tomato Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
With a sharp, pointed knife, core the cabbage.
Add 1 teaspoon of salt to the water and blanch the whole cabbage for 8 minutes.
Remove it from the water without draining the pot.
Use 2 large slotted spoons and great care... - 43.4426
Original Wild Rice With Mushrooms
Cook rice until tender (about 20 minutes) in enough boiling salted water to cover.
Turn into a greased 2-quart casserole.
Meanwhile, saute mushrooms in butter.
In another pan, fry chopped bacon until crisp; add celery, onions, and green... - 38.5494
Tomato Rice And Meat
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and add meat, onions, seasonings and saute until the meat is brown.
2) Stir in tomato sauce, water and lemon juice and let simmer on a medium flame for 30 minutes or until the meat absorbs all the juice.
3) Wash the... - 44.3338
in a cooker put 2tsp oil allow to heat then add mustard when it splutters add onion fry till it changes colour,then add green chillies fry it for a minute.add ginger garlic paste,chopped tomatoes and fry till they becomes soft.then add 1tsp haldi,garam... - 22.2223
Baked Rice With Cheese Tomato Sauce
Melt margarine in a skillet over low heat.
Stir in flour, tomato juice, salt, white pepper, mustard and Angostura; cook over low heat until smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
Arrange a layer of rice in a greased 1 quart baking dish; spoon sauce over... - 35.8246
Wild Rice Salad With Nuts And Cherry Tomatoes
1) In a large saucepan with salted boiling water, rinse and boil the rice, then simmer covered on a low heat for 40 minutes.
2) Drain the rice in a colander and dry on paper towels.
3) In a glass serving bowl, toss the rice with olive oil and sprinkle... - 46.5136
Artichoke Tomato And Mushroom Risotto
Risotto is always a delight for me because its was the special dish my mom use to make. Long time back when I was a kid I get to eat Artichoke tomato and Mushroom Risotto only when there is party at home. At that time it was a party dish as it contains exotic... - 50.7358
Spanish Short Grain
Spanish Short Grain is a nice rice dish which compliments any side dish. The tomato juice addition to this Spanish Short Grain recipe gives it a real nice and different flavor. You will make this again! - 32.1766
Chat 'n Dish: Provencal Tomato Rice Soup
A light and fresh tomato soup with just a hint of orange and saffron. Bring Mediterranean sunshine into your home any time of the year with this delightfully easy and delicious soup! - 0
Fish Sticks In Tomato Sauce On Rice
1.Start by preheating the oven to 425F degrees
2.First, prepare rice for serving of four
3.On a baking sheet, place the fish sticks
4.Heat in hot oven for 15 minutes
5.In a saucepan, mix remaining ingredients and heat it
6.Remove fish... - 41.7721
Spinach Rice With Tomatoes
1. Spoon the vegetable oil into a non-reactive medium saucepan. Add the rice and stir over moderate heat until toasted golden brown all over, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the onion and garlic and stir over moderate heat to soften, about 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes... - 27.5391
Piquant Tomato Rice
1 Heat the oil. Add the cumin. Don't let it get too dark.
2 Add all the rest of the ingredients. Stir well, then cover and raise the heat to high. When the liquid boils and reaches the level of the rice, reduce heat, put the tava underneath, cover tightly and... - 28.6299
Rice Soup With Tomatoes
Combine all the ingredients in a pan, except for the parsley and lemon.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer about forty minutes or until the rice and onions are tender.
Add more broth if the soup is too thick.
Pour into a serving... - 33.5037
Rice And Tomatoes
In a large saucepan bring 4 quarts salted water to a boil.
Sprinkle in the rice, stirring until the water returns to a boil, and boil it for 10 minutes.
Drain the rice in a colander and rinse it.
Set the colander over a large saucepan of boiling water and... - 28.9959
Rice, Tomato And Olive Salad
Cook the rice in boiling salted water for 12 to 14 minutes, until tender.
Drain and cool under cold running water, then drain again.
Chop the tomatoes, discarding the seeds.
Put the rice, tomatoes, mushrooms and olives into a bowl and sprinkle over the... - 40.4868
Tomato Chicken Rice
1 Put the chicken, water, stock cubes, salt and pepper into the pressure cooker. Allow it to reach maximum pressure, then keep for 2 minutes. Open the cooker, separate the water from the chicken and keep aside. You may or may not discard the peppercorns.... - 31.8189
Tomatoes Stuffed With Rice And Black Eyed Peas
ln a medium-size saucepan over moderate heat, saute the sausage, onion, and garlic for 8 minutes, crumbling the meat as it cooks.
With a slotted spoon, transfer the mixture to paper toweling.
Pour off all the drippings.
Add the water and peas to the saucepan,... - 39.1326
Lobster In Tomato Sauce With Saffron Rice
If you have live lobsters, plunge them into a pan of boiling water for 1 minute, then into cold water.
To prepare the lobsters, break off the claws and crack them open with a hammer.
Cut off the tip of the tail (with the fins), then sever the tail where it... - 41.854
Combine water, tomato juice, rice, basil, oregano, and salt in 2- to 3-quart saucepan.
Bring to a boil; stir once or twice.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Stir in artichokes, red peppers,... - 39.509
Microwave Sirloin Roll Ups A La Juice
1. Season pounded steaks with garlic salt and salt. Spoon 1 tablespoon each of chopped onion and mushrooms in center of each steak. Roll up; secure with tooth picks. Preheat microwave browning grill in oven on HIGH as directed in instruction booklet. Place... - 30.7254
Antipasto Rice is a quick and yummy Italian rice dish. I am sure you will enjoy the variety of taste that this Antipasto Rice dish brings you. It has got everything to 'wow' you! - 35.9304
Paella With Tomatoes
Paella is a traditional Spanish dish. This Vegan versian is perfect for a lighter meal with a large salad. - 38.6155
Try the tongue tickling Greek delight Yiouvarlakia and enjoy a sumptuous treat in minutes. Treat your loved ones with the mix of meatballs and tomatoes and soon it will prove to be an irresistible favorite among everyone. With Eva you can pick such novel... - 96.7676
Lalli's Turkish Pilaf Tomatoes
1. Cut a small slice from the tops of the tomatoes.
2. With the help of a teaspoon, scoop out the pulp; leave the 1/2-inch-thick wall.
3. Chop the pulp coarsely and reserve ½ cup.
4. Discard seeds; as much as possible.
5. Season inside tomato... - 45.7855
Beef And Mushroom Stir Fry With Tomatoes And Broccoli
Prepare the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the beef, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, the garlic, and sesame oil.
Toss well and marinate for 20 minutes.
In a cup, combine the broth, wine (if using), cornstarch, and the... - 44.8548
Risotto With Tomatoes And Beans
The rissoto with tomatoes and beans is a heavy and filling rissoto recipe. Cooked with arborio rice, beans and plum tomatoes, the rissoto is flavored with garlic, red pepper flakes, parsley and some cheese to taste. - 44.3212
Pork Chops Cooked With Whole Spices And Tamarind Juice
Soak the tamarind lump in 3/4 cup hot water for at least 2 hours.
Pat dry the eight pork chops with paper towels.
Trim off all but 1/2 inch fat along the sides.
Heat oil in a 10-12-inch heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat.
When oil is very hot, put in 4... - 44.0456
Zucchini And Rice
Soak rice in hot water in bowl for 2 to 3 hours; drain.
Saute onion in butter in saucepan over low heat until tender.
Sprinkle with turmeric and pepper.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in rice and tomato juice.
Cook, covered, over medium-low heat for... - 40.0003
Mix water, tomato juice, rice, basil, oregano, and salt in 2- to 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil; stir once or twice. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Stir in artichokes, red peppers, olives, parsley,... - 32.653
Pork Chops With Rice
In a covered skillet, heat sunflower oil.
Lightly brown pork chops.
Remove from skillet.
In pork cooking fat, saute onion.
Place pork chops on top.
Add tomatoes in their juice, rice and water.
Over low heat, simmer 25-30 minutes or until... - 35.0225
Chicken And Rice Soup With Avocado And Pico De Gallo
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Bring broth to a boil in a Dutch oven. Remove rice from bag, and stir into broth. Add chicken and black pepper, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. Ladle soup into bowls, garnish... - 28.3833
1. Heat the tomato juice and stock in a large pan and leave on a gentle simmer. Heat the oil in a separate large pan and cook the onion and garlic for 5 mins until softened.
2. Stir in the rice to coat with the oil, then add a ladleful of the hot stock. Cook... - 35.4979
Jamaica-style Pimiento Rice
Saute onion, pepper, and garlic clove (mash it up) in oil in a large skillet until onion is transparent.
Add rice, tomato juice, pimientos and their liquid, salt, and a generous dash of pepper (or grind of a pepper mill).
Bring to boil, turn off heat, and let... - 32.1445
1) Slice the bacon into fine cubes.
2) Fry the diced bacon along with garlic and onion.
3) Stir in tomatoes and then heat gently until the most of the moisture has evaporated.
4) Add in rice, mixing well.
5) Pour in chicken stock, tomato... - 42.9689
Youvarlakia Greek Meatballs
Youvarlakia Greek Meatballs is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Youvarlakia Greek Meatballs; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 40.127
Saute onions and rice in butter, stirring constantly.
Cover with 500 mL (2 cups) chicken broth; season with salt and pepper, add tomato paste.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer 40 minutes.
After 25 minutes of cooking, add more broth if rice looks dry on top - 28.0797
Crumble and brown hamburger over medium heat in large pan.
Remove from heat; add soup, onion powder, tomato juice and rice.
Stir until well blended; return to heat.
Cover and cook over low heat for 25 minutes, stirring frequently.Sprinkle cheese over top and... - 28.045
Chili Brown Rice
1. Put the water, onion, butter, chilies, chili powder, cumin, and salt in a large heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil and add the rice. Cover and simmer for 45 minutes, or until the rice has absorbed the liquid.
2. Break up the tomatoes and add to the rice with... - 30.6489
Sole On Rice
This Sole On Rice tastes yummy !A sumptuous meal, this Sole On Rice is a much preferred fare on my lunch menu. Try this fish and vegetables medley and let me know if you like it ! - 28.5778
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.8007
Prawns In Tomato Sauce
Prawns In Tomato Sauce has a great taste. If you like to go for quick and easy recipe then try Prawns In Tomato Sauce recipe. Prawns In Tomato Sauce gets its luscious taste from lemon flavored prawns and rice which is garnished with tomato sauce. - 38.7634
Indian Curry Of Rice
This Indian Curry of Rice is terrific. Indian cuisine, known for its spiciness, is going to give you taste buds a challenge. I loved the strong flavors ! Let's see if your taste buds can take in the spices and emerge a winner. Don't forget to tell me even if... - 33.5345
1) Heat oil in a skillet and add onion, red pepper, pimientos and chilli. Fry the content till onion changes colour.
2) On high heat, gradually add the spices and rice. Stir till the rice is well covered with spices.
3) Gradually add tomato puree,... - 40.5959
Chinese Tomato Beef
1. Slice steak diagonally across the grain in 1/8 inch-thick slices. Meat will slice easier if placed in the freezer 30 minutes.
2. In a 2-cup glass measure, combine sugar, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger. Pour over meat in a 9-inch baking dish. Marinate at... - 33.4411
Aubergine And Brown Rice Timbale
Cut the aubergines into thick slices lengthways, without peeling; salt generously and leave them to drain off their bitter juices in a colander for 1-2 hours, turning from time to time.
Rinse the rice quickly and, while it is draining, heat a good tablespoon... - 44.1554
Diet Risi E Bisi
In medium saucepan bring broth to a boil, over high heat.
Add rice, cover and reduce heat to low setting, so rice bubbles gently.
Cook for 50 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
While rice is cooking, cut up canned tomatoes, reserve 1/4... - 38.4599
Anchovy & Eggs Stuffed Tomatoes
These Stuffed Tomatoes taste yummy ! Try out these Stuffed tomatoes with bowl of hot steaming rice. Feel free to suggest about it ! - 39.083
Spanish Style Brown Rice
In medium saucepan bring broth to a boil, over high heat.
Add rice, cover and reduce heat to low setting, so rice bubbles gently.
Cook for 50 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
While rice is cooking, combine garlic, onion, green pepper,... - 43.8609
1. Take a 5 quart heavy Dutch oven that has a tight fit cover, add bacon fat, heat in and sauté in onions. Add rice along with chili powder, 1 cup chopped green pepper, catsup, salt and tomato juice. Add water, bring mixture to a boil, lower the heat,... - 39.4868
Kashmiri Turmeric Fried Rice With Sardines
Try this variation of a traditional Kashmiri dish! Kashmiri Turmeric Fried Rice with Sardines is a healthy and tasty dish. Serve it hot on a wide plate with cucumbers, onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves. - 115.109
Ten Variety Fried Rice
1. Place chicken and pork in a poly bag and place it in the freezer for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. In a cup, beat eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a jug mix all the sauce ingredients.
4. Cut the chicken and pork into thin... - 47.3336
New Wave Rice Pilaf
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In an ovenproof casserole dish, heat oil.
Add brown and white rice.
While stirring, cook 2 minutes.
Mix in water and vegetable juice.
Fold in tomatoes, fiddlehead greens, garlic and mushrooms.
Season with salt and... - 39.9498
Chicken & Rice Gumbo
In large saucepan, over medium-high heat, heat chicken broth, chicken, corn, tomatoes with juice, okra, rice and pepper until mixture comes to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes or until chicken and rice are cooked. - 24.7798
Black Bean Rice Soup
Black Bean Rice Soup has fine taste. Black Bean Rice Soup gets its flavor from beans mixed with beef broth and rice. Black Bean Rice Soup is loved by many people around the world. - 35.5743
Perch Tomato Soup
Skin fillets and cut into 1 inch pieces.
Fry bacon until crisp and brown.
Add onion and celery; cook until tender and slightly brown.
Add water, seasonings, and rice; cook 10 minutes.
Add fish, cook 10 minutes longer or until fish and rice are tender.
Add... - 42.0811
Black Bean And Rice Salad
This Black Bean and Rice Salad tastes simply marvelous ! This rice and vegetable rich salad makes a good combination with your meat dishes according to me ! Why don't you try this Black Bean and Rice Salad and let me know if you like it ? - 30.372
Wild Spanish Rice
Pour wild rice into a fine strainer and rinse under running water.
Put rice and broth in a 10 to 12-inch frying pan and bring to a boil over high heat.
Cover and simmer until rice is tender to bite, about 45 minutes.
Drain, reserving broth.
Set broth and rice... - 43.0897
Spinach And Brown Rice Greek Style
Cook rice with water, 1 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add onions and garlic.
Cook until onion is tender, but not brown.
Add spinach and salt; stir.
Cook until spinach is tender, about 5... - 36.8548
Nasi Goreng is an Indonesian delicacy. Nasi Goreng gets its taste from chicken mixed with shrimp and rice, flavored with lemon juice. Nasi Goreng is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 40.2944
Red Rice And Beans
1. In a medium size saucepan, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. When hot, add onion, garlic and pepper and sautÃ© until limp.
3. Tip in the beans and stir in the juice. Bring to a boil.
4. Cover pan and reduce the heat.
5. Let simmer, stirring... - 43.4544
Beef Curry On Rice
Saute garlic and onions in 2 tablesp fat in skillet until tender.
Remove onions and garlic.
Combine the flour, salt, and pepper, and roll meat in this mixture.
Add remaining fat to that in skillet.
Add meat and brown on all sides.
Arrange onions and garlic... - 38.2027
Tomato And Mushroom Risotto
Wash the rice and set aside.
In a non-stick frying pan, place the bay leaves, peppercorns, mace and star anise as well as the onions. Saute in butter till the onions turn soft and pink.
Add the rice and saute for 5 minutes and place it and the spices in a... - 36.7835
Peppers With Rice And Walnut Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F/ Gas Mark 4.
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion and garlic in the oil, stir and cook for 10 minutes.
2) Stir in the rice, bay leaf and 1/2 of the tomato juice, simmer covered for 40 minutes until... - 43.7835
1) Clean the lobster and remove the shell.
2) Shell, wash and devein the prawns.
3) Scratch the mussels with knife to clean.
4) In a mortar place together, pepper and garlic and crush until coarse.
5) Add oregano, salt and vinegar to the garlic... - 46.8689
Scalloped Rice And Mushrooms
Combine the rice, tomato soup, green pepper chopped fine, canned mushrooms with juice, fat and additional salt and pepper if necessary.
Arrange in a greased casserole and bake in a moderate oven of 375Â° F. for 30 min. - 26.0985
Skillet Spanish Rice
Remove casings from sausage and crumble meat into a wide frying pan with an ovenproof handle.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring, until browned (about 5 minutes); spoon off and discard fat.
Add onion and green pepper and cook until onion is soft (about 5... - 38.545
Fry bacon until crisp; drain and crumble.
Combine bacon and remaining ingredients in a well-greased casserole; stir to blend.
Cover and bake at 350°F (175°C) for 30 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed; add extra water, if needed. - 22.3186
This Tomato Sauce is a tangy tomato treat !Try out this sauce with savory rice and noodle dishes ! It tastes best with spaghetti ! Try out this Tomato Sauce and tell me if you like it ! - 34.572