- » Tomato Hot Dish Sauce
Tomato Hot Dish Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato hot dish sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato hot dish sauce recipes.
Hot Tomato Sauce
Simmer together 5 minutes 1 (7-ounce) can tomato sauce, 1/2 cup marinade from beef, 2 crushed garlic cloves, 3 broken chili peppers and 1 teaspoon dark steak sauce - 14.6721
Hot Tomato Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, heat butter on medium heat. Add onion, garlic and jalapeno; saute until softened, about 3 minutes.
2. Add ketchup, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce and cook until heated through. - 22.5056
Hot And Spicy Tomato Sauce
In a large skillet, heat the oil and saute the garlic and anchovy until the garlic is golden.
Stir in the tomatoes with their liquid and red pepper flakes to taste.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer, partially covered, for 40 minutes.
Remove from... - 31.7006
Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
Use as a dip for skewered lamb. - 21.9232
Tomato Hot Sauce
1. Deseed quartered tomatoes, pass through a food processor with steel blade to prepare a puree.
2. Take a saucepan, add tomato puree, bell pepper, onion, horseradish, sugar and salt and the pickling spices tied in a cheesecloth bag. Place on medium... - 35.8135
Low Carb Fried Green Tomatoes With Hot Sauce
Are you looking for a healthy, low carb recipe for fried green tomatoes? Then you have come to the right place. Watch this video by LowCarb360 to learn how to cook fried green tomatoes that have less than 30 carb! - 118.399
Spaghetti With Red Hot Sauce
Melt margarine in 10-inch skillet; add onion, garlic and frankfurters.
Cook over medium heat until frankfurters are browned.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, parsley, salt, oregano and red pepper; cook, uncovered, over medium heat 20 minutes.
Cover... - 36.9089
Red Hot Sauce
Combine tomatoes, peppers and 2 cups vinegar in a large sauce pot.
Cook until tomatoes are soft.
Press through a sieve or food mill.
Add sugar and salt.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth bag and add to tomato mixture.
Cook about 30 minutes or until thick.
As... - 37.9749
San Antonio Hot Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients mixing well.
2. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Serve the hot sauce with taco chips and store any leftover sauce in the refrigerator. - 41.3729
Hot Peking Tomato And Wine Sauce
Heat oil and fry onion and garlic.
Add all sauce ingredients except cornflour mixture and parsley.
Bring to a boil.
Stir in cornflour mixture and continue stirring until the mixture thickens.
Add parsley and serve with fish, vegetable or meat dishes. - 37.0018
Hot And Spicy Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 4 to 6 minutes.
Baste beef or pork with sauce. - 31.8048
Hot & Spicy Meat Tomato Sauce
If you want to cook up some easy but delicious meals over the whole week, then stock up this hot & spicy meat tomato sauce in your refrigerator during the weekend. Make it in large quantity, so that you can use it for several purposes like pasta, rice, beans... - 105.681
Hot Tomato Chili Sauce
Choose firm, red, ripe tomatoes to secure good color in chili sauce.
Wash tomatoes, dip in boiling water just long enough to loosen skins, cool, and remove skins and cores.
Cut up fine and place in a colander to drain; save all the drained juice.
Wash... - 36.812
Fresh Tomato Barbecue Sauce
Saute onion and garlic in butter in a medium saucepan until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except corn syrup; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer sauce, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in corn syrup, and simmer, uncovered, an... - 32.5198
Linguine With Hot Garlic Tomato Sauce
This linguine with tomatoes recipe is a saucy and delcious recipe that can be served as a full meal for lunch or dinner. Cooked with flavorful tomatoes and parsley along with tomato juice, this linguine reciep is simple and easy to cook up. - 40.0247
Lobster With Tomato Cream Sauce
Cut the cooked lobster into good sized pieces.
Place in the top part of double boiler with the butter and heat for 3 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and make the sauce by blending the flour with the cream, and cook a minute or two.
Add the pepper and curry powder... - 38.4906
Hot Herbed Tomatoes
1.Take a small frying pan, heat butter in it until melted.
2.Add brown sugar, salt, pepper and oregano to it.
3.Arrange small tomatoes on it with stem ends down.
4.Put the lid on and let the ingredients simmer for 5 minutes.
5.Stir in celery, parsley,... - 44.049
Melt cheese spread over hot water; add tomato sauce and seasonings.
Heat, stirring until blended.
Keep hot in chafing dish. - 21.0827
Hamburger Hot Dish
In medium casserole dish, layer 1/2 lb. of ground beef, then half the onion, potato and carrot slices.
Pour tomato sauce over all and bake at 350° for 2 hrs. - 26.6061
Beef V Rice Hot Dish
In a skillet, brown beef; drain.
Add onion, green pepper, salt and pepper; cook and stir over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes - 33.0715
All-american Hot Dish
Cook and stir meat and onion in large skillet until meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in corn (with liquid) and remaining ingredients.
to cook in skillet: heat mixture to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until noodles are... - 40.416
Hot Herbed Tomatoes
Melt butter in large heavy skillet; add sugar, salt, and pepper.
Place tomatoes core-side-down in skillet; cover.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Carefully turn tomatoes; spoon butter mixture over.
Add remaining ingredients; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Spoon sauce over... - 34.2901
Main Dish Tomato Cups
Cut slice from top of tomatoes.
Scoop out centers; reserve and finely chop 1/2 cup pulp.
Invert tomatoes; drain well.
Sprinkle insides with salt.
Dissolve gelatin and 1/4 teaspoon salt in the boiling water.
Add cheese spread and salad dressing; beat with... - 42.6082
Fruited Fresh Tomato Sauce
1) Chop the tomatoes into 1/2-inch cubes and arrange evenly in a shallow, microwavable dish and sprinkle the chopped shallots on top.
2) Pour olive oil, wrap a cling film around the mouth leaving a little gap and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
3) Fold... - 42.5657
Trout In Tomato Sauce
1. Make 1/2 inch pieces of fish.
2. Arrange all the fish pieces in a shallow serving dish.
3. Mix all other ingredients.
4. Pour it over the fish and cover.
5. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
6. Preheat oven to 350° F
7. Bake for 45 minutes,... - 41.2572
Peppery Tomato Sauce
Combine all ingredients; simmer 5 minutes to blend flavors, stirring often.
Keep hot. - 22.5816
Tomato Pollo Part 2 – Complete Dish
Here is part 2 of pollo with tomato recipe video series. Here the chef provides step by step instructions to make sauce and then combined it with seasoned chicken. Nice recipe and is definitely a nice quick fix for the summer month party menu! - 75.3117
Pork And Beans In Tomato Sauce
Soak beans overnight in water in the slow cooker.
Do not drain.
Cover and cook on high 2 to 3 hours, until tender.
Drain; re serve liquid.
Add remaining ingredients and enough reserved liquid to barely cover beans.
Cover and cook 10 to 12 hours on low.
Remove... - 33.9419
Baked Fish Fillets With Hot Tomato Salsa
Heat oven to 400°F.
Spray 11 x 7-inch baking dish with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
Arrange fillets, slightly overlapping, in prepared dish.
Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
In small mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, salsa and tomato... - 37.6303
Fish Fillets In Green Sauce
1. Heat 2 tablespoons (30 mL) oil in 8- to 9-inch (20- to 23-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add onion and chilies; saute until soft, about 4 minutes. Add tomatillos, garlic and cumin; saute 1 minute.
2. Add 1/3 cup (80 mL) water, the chopped... - 36.043
Spaghetti With Hot Dogs
Now, here is an interestingly new fondue sauce to serve - Spaghetti With Hot Dogs! A killer combination of spaghetti in tomato sauce and fully cooked hot dogs to make a real good fondue. Try it and you will sure love it! - 26.9877
Grilled Swordfish With Tomato Chutney
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For tomato chutney, in a medium saucepan heat 2 teaspoons olive oil over medium heat.
Add leek; cook just until tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in tomato, basil, capers, pepper, and salt.
Cover and keep warm.
Rinse fish; pat dry with... - 41.8025
Turnips In Tomato Sauce
The Turnips In Tomato Sauce is a filling and tasty vegetarian dish. I served the Turnips In Tomato Sauce recipe last month for an official party at home and I still get calls for the recipe. Don't miss this Turnips In Tomato Sauce recipe. - 36.3893
Crab Meat In Tomato Sauce
1. Heat together in the top of the double boiler the tomato soup, pea soup, cream or milk, crab meat, catsup and salt. Stir.
2. When the mixture is steaming hot, spoon it over hot rice. - 27.7378
Garlic Tomato Sauce
1. Mix all ingredients in 4-cup measure.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 4 to 6 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until hot and bubbly. - 28.9672
Frankfurters In Tomato Sauce
1 In a shallow pan, arrange the frankfurters.
2 In a bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
3 Pour the mixture over the frankfurters.
4 Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees fahrenheit.
5 Serve hot. - 32.7435
Zippy Tomato Sauce
Melt butter in small saucepan.
Add green pepper and onion; cook and stir until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Serve hot over patties. - 31.3073
Old Fashioned Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
? Heat olive oil in nonstick saucepan over medium heat. Add chopped onion, celery, hot pepper and garlic; cook 4 to 5 minutes over medium-low heat, covered.
? Stir in tomatoes, dash of salt and pepper, brown sugar, oregano, basil, parsley, tomato paste and... - 36.4097
Mix first 6 ingredients well together.
Chill, and serve garnished with lemon slices.
Calories per serving: 94.
Note: This pink and tangy soup is also a good introduction to summer lunch or supper. - 30.8443
Spaghetti With Tomato And Mint Sauce
Brown pinenuts in pan over low heat; cool.
Melt butter in pan, add drained anchovy fillets and onion, stir until onion is transparent.
Stir in tomatoes and tomato paste, cook 1 minute.
Add water, reduce heat and simmer gently, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
Cook... - 34.7887
Hot Tomato Cocktail
In blazer pan of chafing dish combine tomato juice, beef broth, onion, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
Heat just to boiling.
Ladle into cups.
Garnish each serving with a twist of lemon and cocktail onion speared on a cocktail pick. - 34.9672
Fresh Tomato Pasta Sauce
Saute scallions and garlic in a mixture of butter .and olive oil in a small skillet until soft, about 3 minutes.
Place in slow cooker along with all remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on low about 3 hours or until heated through.
Serve at once over hot... - 28.4818
Tomato With Red Wine Sauce
1.Melt butter in frying pan, add onion and garlic, stir constantly over medium heat until onion is soft.
Add undrained crushed tomatoes, wine, water, tomato paste and stock cube, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
2.Stir in blended... - 37.5145
Hot N' Spicy Salsa
1) Chop tomatoes, onion, and peppers.
2) Put the vegetables in a bowl.
3) Add lime, garlic, and parsley to it.
4) Mix thoroughly.
5) Keep at room temperature for 2 hours for flavors to blend.
6) Serve with blue tortilla corn... - 40.3966
The Perfect Tomato Sauce
Chop onion with Food Chopper.
Press garlic with Garlic Press.
Combine onion, garlic and oil in 2-quart Generation 11 Saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, 6 to 8 minutes or until onions are translucent.
Chop tomatoes with Food Chopper.
Add... - 49.0816
Breaded Pumpkin Slices With Tomato Sauce
First make the sauce.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion and garlic aid fry until the onion is soft but not brown.
Stir in the remaining ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Coat the pumpkin slices with the eggs, then... - 43.3206
Skate In Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Take a casserole dish, heat oil, and stir fry onion and garlic.
2) Mix in tomato, pepper, and salt.
3) Cover and cook for a couple of minutes and keep aside.
4) Take a dish and cook the skate with vinegar, water, and shallot for 3-1/2 minutes on... - 40.9534
Quick And Easy Tomato Sauce
In 2-cup measure, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cook uncovered, 2 minutes, 30 seconds or until hot, stirring occasionally during last half of cooking time. - 22.6424
Smooth Tomato Sauce
Simmer the first six ingredients together in a saucepan for 10 minutes, then whisk in a smooth mixture of flour and butter.
Cook and stir until thickened.
Remove bay leaf.
Flavor with sugar and salt to taste.
Whiz in a blender until smooth.
Keep hot in a... - 34.7222
Hot Mustard Sauce
Recipe 1: Melt 3 oz.of butter in a double saucepan, and the moment it is melted, mix in a generous tablespoonful of white continental mustard, salt, pepper, and a teaspoonful of mild or wine vinegar: whip, and serve at once.
Recipe 2: Make a roux by melting 2... - 21.2538
Tomato Pasta With Tomato Sauce
1. Prepare the tomato sauce and keep it hot.
2. Cook the pasta until al dente and return it to the pan in which it cooked. Add half the sauce and toss with the pasta until the strands are coated. - 21.6742
Hot Tomato Bouillon
Combine all ingredients, except mint, in large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Lower heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Serve, evenly divided, in bowls or soup mugs.
Garnish with mint. - 31.0281
Zucchini Pasta In Tomato Sauce
Pasta with fake pasta?? That’s what this recipe is….fake but “so healthy” pasta created from zucchini and cooked in a tomato sauce like a real pasta! Watch the video to learn how to do this and have a meal like never before! - 112.678
Hot Tomato Casserole
Put all the tomatoes and peppers in a deep saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat.
Simmer until the tomatoes are reduced to a thick sauce, about 30 minutes.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Stir in the bread crumbs.
Pour the tomato mixture into a 2 quart... - 34.6713
Hot Tomato Bouillon
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and place all ingredients in it.
2. Keep aside mint and bring the mix into boil.
3. Trim down the flame and against low temperature boil the mix for another 5 minutes,
4. Pour it into 6 bowls
5. Garnish each... - 36.1307
Cauliflower With Tomato Sauce
1) Trim cauliflower by discarding outer leaves and cutting the stalk short and then mark a deep cross in it.
2) Else slice the cauliflower into large sprigs and inner leaves into 1-inch lengths for faster cooking.
3) Cover with salted water and... - 35.8602
Fragrant Cauliflower In Tomato Sauce
1. In a very large, deep skillet, melt the butter. Add the cauliflower and cook over moderately high heat until browned in spots, about 5 minutes. Add the onions, season with salt and black pepper and cook until the onions are softened, about 2 minutes. Stir... - 31.4659
Roma Tomato Sauce
To prepare the tomatoes, plunge them into boiling water for 1 minute, then immediately into cold water.
Strip off the skins and core.
Halve the tomatoes, then scoop out and discard the seeds.
Dice and place in a nonmetallic bowl.
Stir in the basil,... - 40.3508
Ribs Cooked In Tomato Sauce
1) Season the pork ribs with pepper and paprika.
2) Take a casserole and put the seasoned pork ribs in it and cook for 25 minutes.
3) Mix onion, molasses, apple vinegar and prepared mustard and pour the mixture on ribs.
4) Pour tomato sauce from the... - 39.8212
Cod Fish With Tomato Sauce
Wash the fish and pat dry.
Dip the fish in flour and saute in heated butter on both sides until nicely browned and the fish easily flakes with a fork.
Drain on paper toweling.
Saute the tomatoes in the same butter.
Season with the garlic, salt and... - 34.4581
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1. Combine ground beef, onion, egg and salt in medium mixing bowl; mix well. Shape into 18 (1-inch) meatballs. Place in 9-inch round glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 8 minutes. Drain drippings. Combine remaining... - 29.6539
Cod In Tomato Sauce
1) Take a skillet and heat butter or oil in it. Add onion and sauté until tender.
2) Add garlic, carrot, tomatoes and 1 cup of water.
3) Cook until carrot becomes tender.
4) Add cod and seasonings.
5) Simmer until cod flakes easily. Keep basting cod... - 42.4958
Hot Turkey Sandwiches With Mushroom Sauce
1. Slice each of the toast diagonally into half. Arrange 1 whole slice of toast with a half on each side in baking dish.
2. With cooked turkey, cover the toast.
3. Heat soup-water mixture, stirring constantly, until smooth.
4. Spoon soup sauce over... - 39.8268
Roast Pepper And Tomato Sauce
Roast, peel and seed peppers and finely chop.
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add garlic and chilli flakes and cook over medium heat until fragrant, 1 minute.
Add tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until thick, 20 minutes.
Add peppers and cook to heat... - 40.1408
Tomato Sauce With Beef
1. In a heavy saucepan, heat the oil and saute the carrot for 2 minutes. Add the onion and garlic and cook over high heat for 3 minutes. Add the meat, and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes until the red color disappears
2. Add the wine, sugar, pureed... - 31.2752
Tomato Sauce Poached Eggs
In small nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat; add onion and saute until tender.
Add mashed garlic and saute for about 30 seconds.
Stir in tomatoes and seasonings, reduce heat to low, and let simmer until mixture thickens slightly.
Make 2... - 33.9802
Tagliatelle With Bacon And Tomato Sauce
Heat 4 tablespoons of butter or margarine and in it gently saute the diced bacon for 4-5 minutes.
Add prepared carrot, celery and garlic, cover and cook for 5 minutes, shaking pan occasionally.
Add tomato paste, water, bouillon cube, salt and pepper.
Cook... - 41.5575
Ripe Tomato Sauce
In a saucepan heat the oil over a low heat and soften the garlic for one minute.
Add the tomatoes, thyme, bay leaf and stir.
Bring to the boil, then simmer, uncovered, over a low heat, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is thick and the tomatoes are very... - 40.1741
Spaghettini With Whole Tomato Sauce
1. Cook the spaghetti according to the manufacturers instructions
2. Over a low heat, heat the oil
3. Add the garlic to the pan and sauté till it’s lightly browned
4. Add tomatoes to the pan
5. Cook over high heat to reduce the liquid... - 38.7982
Red Snapper With Tomato Sauce
1) Combine together the flour, salt and pepper on a sheet of wax paper or a paper plate.
2) Dredge the fish in the flour mixture. Coat both the sides well.
3) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
4) Add the fish and cook it over moderate-high... - 42.6426
Tangy Brussels Sprouts With Tomato Sauce
1)Boil water in steamer.
2)Wash and trim Brussels sprouts.
3)Coarsely chop onion.
4)In a skillet heat oil.
5)Saute onion till it turns tender.
6)For 10 minutes steam sprouts.
7)Once onion is tender, stir in puree.
8)Add cooked... - 38.1696
Spaghettini With Sun Cooked Tomato Sauce
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large glass bowl; toss gently.
Cover and place in a warm place outside in sun or in kitchen for 3 hours.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well.
Add hot pasta and basil to sun-cooked... - 34.5779
Pasta With Fresh Tomato Sauce
Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan.
Drain, set aside and keep warm.
To make sauce, place tomatoes in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
With machine running, add stock, vinegar and black pepper to taste and process to... - 33.3715
Mussels In Tomato Sauce
Prepare tomato sauce.
While it thickens, cook mussels according to instructions for cold mussels .
Remove one shell from each bivalve arid pour thickened sauce over them.
Serve hot or chill an hour or more in the refrigerator. - 23.2745
Cannelloni With Tomato Eggplant Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Rinse the spinach, but do not pat dry it.
3) In a small skillet, cook the spinach, covered, over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes or till the leaves start to wilt. Allow to cool for a... - 41.7019
Pork Balls In Tomato Sauce
1) Chop up the onion into fine pieces.
2) Into the mincer, add in the pork. Mince to a smooth texture.
3) Soak the slice of bread in water. Squeeze it gently between the palms.
4) Mix together the bread, minced pork, onions, egg yolk, salt and pepper.... - 43.4691
Pine Kernel And Tomato Sauce
1. In a wok, heat oil and add onions, and gently fry it for 3 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms and garlic and cook for about 3 minutes.
3. Take a blender, and add tomatoes and red pepper and puree it with parsley until smooth.
4. Add this mixture to the... - 44.2335
Haricot Beans And Tomato Sauce
1. Drain the beans. Cover with fresh water, bring to the boil and boil fast for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 40 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the onion and garlic for about 5 minutes. Add the beans... - 33.3929
Pigeons In Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2) In a flameproof casserole dish, saute the garlic and pigeons in bacon fat over a low heat, until browned.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients and bring to the boil.
4) Cover and cook... - 45.3323
Cook onion and garlic in oil in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
Add tomato and remaining ingredients; cook until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
Serve warm. - 33.0224
Yellow Squash And Tomato Sauce
1) Chop onion coarsely and place aside.
2) Press the garlic and place aside.
3) Scrub the squash and cut into slices.
4) In a skillet, add oil and butter to heat up together.
5) Add onion and garlic to saute in it until onion is... - 44.3224
Bow Tie Pasta With Creamy Tomato Sauce
1) Cook the bow tie pasta al dente for about 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a skillet, cook the sausage meat over medium flame, breaking them up slowly while stirring.
3) When the meat loses its raw color, add in cream, peas, tomato sauce and... - 35.0152
Ginger Turkey With Spicy Tomato Sauce
1. Cut the turkey into 1-inch strips.
2. In a large bowl, tip in the ½ cup of yoghurt and add the meat to the bowl
3. Mix well and set aside to marinate for two to three hours or till required
4. In another bowl, mix the rest of the yoghurt,... - 43.7692
Sirloin Steak In A Tomato And Caper Sauce
1) Take a frying pan and heat it.
2) Now, pour in the olive oil. Add the steaks and fry both the sides until they turn golden brown. Remove only the steaks from the pan and set them aside on a plate.
3) Put in the garlic, capers, anchovies and half... - 42.3719
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce is an irresistible dish. Enjoy your Meatballs in Tomato Sauce and don't forget to come back and comment on those. - 42.9307
Rigatoni With Roasted Tomato Sauce
1) Cook the rigatoni al dente for about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) Grill the plum tomatoes until charred and soft, for about 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
3) In a blender, puree the grilled tomatoes.
4) In a skillet, heat oil, saute garlic till... - 43.3502
Hoki Balls In Tomato Sauce
1. Cut the fish fillets into large chunks and place in a food processor. Add the wholemeal breadcrumbs, chives or spring onion. Season to taste with salt and pepper and process until the fish is finely chopped, but still has some texture left.
2. Divide the... - 32.6915
Beans In Tomato Sauce
1) In a pressure cooker, bring onions, fat, tomatoes, treacle, water, cloves, bay leaves, salt, soaked beans and the soaking liquid to a boil after covering the lid.
2) Cook for 20 minutes under pressure and cool to release pressure.
3) Blend milk... - 44.9002
Carrot And Almond Loaf With Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a large frying pan place over low heat, melt the butter. Saute the onion and garlic in butter very gently for about 5 minutes or till the onion has turned translucent.
3) In a large... - 42.052
Sole With Fresh Tomato Sauce
In a heavy saucepan heat margarine over medium heat.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Bring to a boil.
Add basil and salt and pepper.
Simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened.
Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
Into a blender container pour... - 37.0322
Beans With Tomato Sauce
1) In a saucepan, saute the sliced or crushed garlic in oil. Cook till it starts to brown.
2) Add the tomatoes which have been peeled and sliced. Gently cook over low flame for 15 minutes. Towards the end, add the thyme.
3) Season with salt and pepper... - 43.5769
Tofu Squares With Mushroom Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Attach a metal blade to the work bowl of a food processor and then process bread, torn into pieces, until coarsely chopped.
3) Stir in green onions and celery and process them into 1-inch pieces,... - 44.2585
Spinach Pancakes With Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Take a bowl and sieve the flour and salt into it to start preparing the batter.
3) Stir in the egg and half the milk and whip to a smooth paste.
4) Add in the left over milk.
5) Take a frying... - 49.5398
Tomato Celery Sauce
Chop the tomatoes, celery, peppers and onions with the medium blade of a food chopper.
Combine all the ingredients in a large kettle and bring to a boil.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 2 hours or until thick.
Discard the hot peppers and pour into... - 30.2271
Mushroom And Tomato Sauce
This mushroom and tomato sauce is delicately flavored with onion and grape juice stock. Serve this mushroom and tomato sauce with pasta or any of your favorite vegan delicacies. - 43.1573
Jicama Romaine And Tomato With Hot Pepper Dressing
In a salad bowl, combine the romaine, tomatoes, jicama and cheese; set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, milk, chili peppers, garlic, oregano, cumin and hot-pepper sauce.
Drizzle the mayonnaise mixture over the romaine mixture.
Gently toss... - 34.0136
Penne With Hot Pepper & Tomatoes
Cut out tomato cores with a sharp knife.
Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with water.
Bring water to a boil.
Boil 20 to 25 seconds or until skins begin to split.
Place tomatoes in a bowl of cold water.
Peel cooled tomatoes and cut in half... - 36.72