- » Tomato Herb Dressing
Tomato Herb Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato herb dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato herb dressing recipes.
Tomato Garlic Herb Dressing
The deliciousness of any salad depends on its dressing. To make your salad all the more impressive to the taste buds, this video presents a yummy dressing that bursts with robust flavors of tomato, garlic, and a slew of herbs. - 98.51
Tomato Herb Dressing
Put all of the ingredients in a blender and whirl them until smooth.
Stored chilled in a covered jar, this dressing will keep for about 2 weeks. - 29.6664
Place the wine vinegar, tomato juice, oregano, scallions, parsley, garlic, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and sugar in ajar with a tight-fitting lid and shake until thoroughly mixed. - 27.6527
You May Also Like!
– In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients. Adjust seasoning to taste. - 20.9345
Sliced Tomatoes With Herb Dressing
Combine oil, vinegar, salt, sugar, and basil.
Blend well and set aside for 1 to 2 hours to mellow flavors.
Overlap tomato slices in a shallow bowl; tuck a few onion slices in between, if you wish.
Drizzle dressing over tomatoes; serve or refrigerate for up to... - 32.1262
Herbed Tomato Dressing
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth.
Cover and chill dressing several hours.
Stir well before serving over salad greens. - 32.8298
Herbed Tomato Salad
1. Slice the tomatoes thinly and arrange on a shallow dish.
2. Sprinkle with fresh chopped herbs, basil is best, but parsley, chives or chervil will do.
3. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
4. When ready to serve sprinkle with a few drops of olive oil... - 32.9141
Cornbread Herb Dressing With Dried Tomatoes And Pancetta
1. In a 350° oven, bake cornbread cubes in a 12- by 17-inch roasting pan until edges begin to brown, 25 to 35 minutes; stir occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir pancetta often until browned, about 8 minutes.... - 33.9997
Combine all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Process until smooth.
Serve over Tomato Aspic or fresh sliced tomatoes. - 34.478
Cheese And Tomato Dressing
1. By hand, in an electric blender or in a food processor, blend or process the cottage cheese and mayonnaise together until smooth.
2. Mix the tomato, lemon juice, tamari, oregano, thyme, salt, and garlic together until well blended. Combine the two mixtures. - 28.8383
Tomato Salad Dressing
In screw-top jar combine tomato sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, dried dillweed, basil, and onion juice.
Cover and shake to mix well.
Shake again just before serving. - 29.3259
Herbed Tomato Slices
1) In a bowl, mix the salad oil, herbs, vinegar, salt and pepper together.
2) In a shallow bowl, place the sliced tomatoes and pour over the herbed dressing.
3) Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, spoon the dressing over the tomatoes frequently, then drain... - 36.6202