- » Tomato Gravy
Tomato Gravy Recipes
Tomato gravy is a thick curry made from fresh tomatoes with some spices and herbs. It is also used in most vegetarian or non-vegetarian dishes as it provides a thick base for the curry. Tomato gravy recipes tend to ... More »
All Purpose Tomato Gravy
Are you one of those who always have a time crunch? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef prepare this All Purpose Tomato Gravy that can save a lot of actual cooking time. Watch the video now. - 67.9383
Braciole With Mushroom Tomato Gravy
1) In a bowl add meat and season with salt and pepper.
2) Place each slice of meat and top with a slice of prosciutto.
3) In a medium bowl add bread crumbs with milk to moisten.
4) Mix grated cheese, onion, parsley, arugula, salt and pepper to the... - 44.5089
Fried Tomatoes With Cream Gravy
Wash the tomatoes and cut them into halves crosswise.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and dredge with flour; shake off excess flour.
Heat the bacon fat in a frying pan.
Add the tomato halves, a few at a time, and brown quickly on both sides.
Transfer to a... - 40.3075
Saraswat Tomato Saar Or Gravy
Heat 3 tablespoons of oil and the finely chopped onion in a vessel and place on medium heat. When the onion is cooked, add the mustard seeds, curry leaves, turmeric and asafoetida powder. Mix for 2 minutes and add the tomato pulp and the ground masala and... - 36.1131
Fried Tomatoes With Gravy
Cut tomatoes into 1/2-inch slices, dredge in 1/4 cup flour.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in a large skillet over medium heat, add tomatoes, and cook until golden brown, turning once.
Arrange the tomatoes on a serving platter; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and brown... - 36.0892
1) Heat butter and sauté tomatoes in it for 5 minutes.
2) Thicken the tomato mixture by boiling in blended cornflour.
3) Stir in herbs, sugar and seasonings.
4) Serve hot. - 34.3932
Fried Tomatoes In Cream Gravy
Cut tomatoes in halves crosswise.
Sprinkle with 1 tablesp of the flour, 3/4 teasp of the salt, and the pepper combined.
Saute in the butter until golden brown and tender on both sides.
Arrange all but 2 slices on a hot platter.
Then stir the remaining 3... - 34.0509
Eggplant In Tomato Gravy
Cut eggplants into cubes & soak them in salt water for 3 minutes. Keep aside.
Heat 4 tbs oil in a skillet. Add mustard seeds & allow them to splutter. Add cumin seeds, onions, green chillies, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder & curry leaves. Saute until... - 33.1793
Whole Wheat Pasta With Tomato Gravy
For the pasta
1. Mix all the ingredients together and make a stiff dough by adding water. Knead very well and then keep aside for 1/2 hour.
2. Divide the dough into 2 parts and roll out very thinly. Cut into long strips using a noodle cutter or with a sharp... - 32.6908
Sun Dried Tomato Gravy
Combine tomatoes and boiling water in a bowl; cover and let stand 15 minutes or until softened.
Drain well, and finely chop; set aside.
Place flour in a small saucepan; gradually add milk, stirring with a wire whisk until blended.
Stir in tomatoes, pan... - 30.2726
Melt butter in a sauce pan and fry onion.
Let it cook on a low fire for two minutes.
Add chopped tomatoes and salt.
Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
Add pepper, sugar and crushed garlic.
When cool, liquidise the mixture and pass it through a sieve. - 28.4411
1. Heat the oil and fry the onions and garlic for 1 minute.
2. Add the tomatoes and cook until soft.
3. Blend in a liquidiser.
4. Add the chilli powder, sugar and salt and boil for 2 to 3 minutes. - 28.3652
Tomato Gravy Recipes By Category