- » Tomato Frittata
Tomato Frittata Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato frittata recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato frittata recipes.
Healthy Zucchini And Tomato Frittata
Here is an excellent breakfast to help you start your day healthy and get going! The chef here showcases instructions to make zucchini and tomato frittata combined with egg and cheese. This breakfast item is easy to prepare and would help burn all those extra... - 74.3056
Tomato Olive And Pepper Frittata
1. Stir milk and sour cream together until blended. Add the whole eggs, egg whites, one at a time, whisking well after each addition and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil, saute sweet peppers, until soft and... - 43.416
Bacon Tomato Frittata
Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp; remove bacon, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
Break bacon into bite-sized pieces; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine eggs, milk and mustard; blend well.
Heat reserved drippings in skillet over low heat.
Add tomato... - 38.9326
You May Also Like!
Cauliflower-Tomato Frittata is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Cauliflower-Tomato Frittata; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 44.5852
Pea Porcini And Cherry Tomato Frittata
1. Preheat the broiler. Place the mushrooms in a small bowl and cover with boiling water by 1 inch. Let stand until softened, about 10-15 minutes; drain and chop.
2. Heat the oil in a 10-inch cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the... - 28.0127
Roasted Tomato Frittata
Place tomatoes, cut sides up, in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish; brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Bake, uncovered, in a 450° oven for 20 minutes; sprinkle with onion and continue to bake until tomatoes are browned at edges and bubbly on top (about 20 more... - 35.7753
Corn And Tomato Frittata
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add corn and green onions; saute until tender.
Combine egg substitute and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Pour egg mixture over vegetables in skillet.
Cover and cook over... - 44.5188
Green Tomato Frittata
1) In a bowl, sprinkle the tomato slices with the flour, coat them thoroughly.
2) In a frying pan, heat all the olive oil, reserving 1 tablespoon and
place the tomato slices in a single layer.
3) Saute the tomatoes, until evenly golden brown, then... - 41.1295
Garden Tomato And Frittata Bowl
A seasonal plump tomato preferably homegrown or from the farmer's market is the essence of this recipe here. Peekaboo mom shows how to put together a fresh, light and airy bowl of goodness that can take care of hunger pangs any time of the day. If you have... - 90.3702
Preheat the oven to 350 "F.
in a nonstick 10 inch skillet with an ovenproof handle, heat the olive oil over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the green onions and cook, uncovered, until soft about 5 minutes.
Add the garlic, zucchini, tomatoes, basil, thyme, and... - 38.1962
1 ln a 1 0-inch nonstickskillet, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion, red pepper, oregano, and 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and black pepper.
Saute, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Add the... - 40.8784
Spinach Frittata With Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a saucepan mix all the sauce ingredients. Boil the mixture and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes till sauce is thickened.
3) Add salt and pepper to taste.
4) In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil and cook the... - 43.1331
Tomato & Basil Frittata
Peel, seed and dice tomatoes, as for Penne with Hot Pepper & Tomatoes.
Beat eggs with salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Beat in Parmesan cheese.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter with oil in a heavy 8- or 10-inch skillet.
Add onions and garlic.
Saute over medium heat... - 40.2553
Tomato Frittata Recipes By Category