- » Tomato Fish
Tomato Fish Recipes
Tomato fish is a very delicious dish that is made up of using fish and some other hot spices. The recipe of fish tomato is famous for its tomato and roasted flavor that comes from roasting the fish in an oven or ... More »
Walnut Tuna Stuffed Tomato
1. Use a sharp paring knife to peel the tomatoes.
2. Season them with salt and pepper.
3. Place on a plate, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
4. To make the filling, in a large bowl, flake the tuna and add eggs, onions, celery,... - 46.7576
Tuna Stuffed Tomato
1) Slice the top of the tomato off. Take out and discard the core. Reserve the slice.
2) Scoop out the tomato pulp and reserve it.
3) Use salt and pepper to sprinkle the inside of the tomato shell.
4) Place the shell on paper towels to drain,... - 45.4064
Tuna Tomato Favorite
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Slice a 1/2-inch thick piece from the stem end of the tomatoes. Scoop out the centre pulp, leaving just a tomato shell. Overturn the tomatoes and let drain. Refrigerate.
3) Slice up the centre pulp of one tomato.... - 43.5001
Tomato Crown Fish
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In mixture of water and lemon juice freshen fish several minutes, place in a greased baking dish, season lightly, spread tomato slices over fillets and sprinkle with green pepper and onion.
3. In bowl mix... - 41.4594
Tomato Crown Fish
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Lightly spray a baking dish with vegetable oil.
Combine water and lemon juice in a bowl.
Add fish, cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Then place fish in prepared baking dish.
Season with black pepper and... - 41.4064
Tuna Melt Tomato
Slice off stem end of tomatoes.
Scoop out pulp and seeds to make a shell.
Sprinkle inside of tomatoes with salt and invert onto paper towels.
Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl stir together celery, onion, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and mustard.
Stir in... - 40.8927
Tuna And Tomato
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring constantly over medium high heat, until softened, 5 minutes.
Simmer rapidly until just thickened, 10 minutes.
Add tuna and cook until hot through, 3 minutes.
Add salt and... - 39.6783
Tomato Fish Casserole
Remove skin and bones from fish.
Melt half the butter in pan, add peeled and chopped onion and crushed garlic, cook until onion is tender.
Push tomatoes through sieve into pan, discard seeds.
Add chopped mushrooms, sliced peppers, wine, tomato paste, basil,... - 37.2704
1. Make a small cross on each tomato and place in a large bowl.
2. Pour boiling water to cover the tomatoes and let stand for 2 minutes.
3. Drain water and peel the skin.
4. Finely chop.
5. Peel onions and finely chop.
6. In a... - 36.3273
1. Wash the fish and pat dry.
2. Lightly coat fish with seasoned flour (mixed with salt and pepper) by placing in a brown paper bag along with 4-5 fillets of fish at a time and shaking the bag. This way the fish is coated evenly.
3. Fry in a frying pan till... - 35.0987
This Tomato Fish is an excellent appetizer. Bite into a chunk of this crispy coated fried fish with some really savory sauce poured over ! I'm sure you'll love this Tomato Fish ! - 34.4036
Tomatoes Filled With Tunny Fish
Chop 1 onion finely; boil, in a small quantity of water, for about 5 minutes.
Take 1 tomato, peel, remove seeds, press out liquid and then chop together with the capers, chervil and tarragon leav< Add the tin of tunny fish, having drained and flaked it... - 33.3921
1. Clean, wash and boil fish. Blanch tomato and extract juice.
2. Mix with finely chopped capsicum, onion and lime juice. Add salt to taste.
3. Add boiled fish and mix well. Add more seasoning if necessary. - 28.3548
Tomato Fish Mold
Tomato Fish Mould has a succulent taste. The seafood and eggs gives the Tomato Fish Mould an incredible taste. Tomato Fish Mould is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 22.8574
Tomato Fish Recipes By Category