- » Tomato Dressing
Tomato Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato dressing recipes.
Smoked Tomato Dressing
Why not make a flavorful smoked tomato dressing for your salad. Look at this amazing video that shares great tips and an excellent information on smoking technique. The video is definitely worth watching to make this light addition to any salad or a great dip... - 109.678
Tomato Garlic Herb Dressing
The deliciousness of any salad depends on its dressing. To make your salad all the more impressive to the taste buds, this video presents a yummy dressing that bursts with robust flavors of tomato, garlic, and a slew of herbs. - 98.51
Tomato Basil Salad Dressing
1. In a food mill or food processor, add the tomato and fresh basil grind it together.
2. Add the mix to a bowl.
3. Add olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and mix together.
4. Add the mushrooms to the bowl and toss and let it marinade... - 93.7592
Seasoned Tomato Salad Dressing
Dress it up in red ! A yummy dressing of fresh-produce tomatoes which shall make you want several helpings ! The video illustrates a very creative way of roasting ripe, juicy tomatoes into a healthy and tasty dressing for your salad. - 90.8062
Lemon Tomato Dressing
1) Combine together the tomato juice and cornstarch in a small saucepan.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
3) Continue to cook and stir for about 1 minute.
4) Allow the mixture to slightly cool.
5) Transfer the mixture to a blender... - 39.4842
Easy Tomato Dressing
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients.
2) Thoroughly mix.
3) Store inside refrigerator.
4) Serve the dressing with your choice of salad.
Alternately use a tightly covered jar, to shake vigorously all the ingredients. - 38.4017
Mustard Tomato Dressing
1) In a saucepan, pour the tomato juice.
2) Place over heat to simmer the juice gently, until it reduces to 1 cup.
3) Add the other ingredients into the tomato juice.
4) Simmer the mixture for an additional 5 minutes, and then remove from heat.
5)... - 37.9452
Blend all ingredients in blender container till vegetables are chopped.
Shake before using. - 37.9371
Roasted Tomatoes And Mozzarella With Lemon Chilli Dressing
1. Place the lemons, sugar, salt, garlic, chillies and peppercorns into a bowl, stir to combine, pressing the lemons slightly with a wooden spoon to extract a little lemon juice. Transfer to a vacuum-sealed jar. Top up jar with olive oil then, ideally, leave... - 37.4046
1) Take a mixer bowl and add all the ingredients to it.
2) Blend them by means of a mixrer.
3) Put the mixture into a jar.
4) Place cover on jar and keep in refrigerator.
5) Use as required. - 36.5941
1.Mix tomato soup with water, sugar, onion, mustard, vinegar, salad oil, Worcestershire, paprika and salt.
2.Refrigerate in a quart jar.
3.Shake well and use by drizzling over salads. - 34.5994
Combine all ingredients except lettuce; shake or beat to blend thoroughly.
Chill several hours to blend flavors.
Beat well before using. - 33.2965
Tomato Cumin Dressing
In a medium bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, tomato juice, cumin, garlic and coriander.
Then whisk in the salt and pepper and, if necessary, adjust the seasoning.
Gradually whisk in the olive oil until incorporated.
(The dressing can be made 1 to 2 days... - 32.8242
Low Cal Tomato Dressing
1) In a bowl, mix in the cottage cheese, condensed tomato soup, pickle relish and lemon juice.
2) Blend well to combine all the flavors.
3) Serve the Low Cal Tomato Dressing over a plateful of green salads.
4) Garnish the salad with lemon rind. - 32.2162
Sliced Tomatoes With Herb Dressing
Combine oil, vinegar, salt, sugar, and basil.
Blend well and set aside for 1 to 2 hours to mellow flavors.
Overlap tomato slices in a shallow bowl; tuck a few onion slices in between, if you wish.
Drizzle dressing over tomatoes; serve or refrigerate for up to... - 32.1262
Creamy Tomato Dressing
In a blender, combine tomato soup, vinegar, oil, sugar, pepper, salt, mustard, horseradish, paprika, and garlic; whirl at low speed until smooth.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate.
Store for as long as 2 weeks. - 32.116
Salad Greens With Tomato Dressing
Tear both lettuces into pieces.
Place in a salad bowl with green onions, green pepper and parsley.
Cover and chill until serving time.
Just before serving, add dressing and toss to coat all the ingredients. - 31.2299
Hearty Tomato Dressing
1. In a blender or food processor, combine oil, ketchup, vinegar, sugar, salt, onion, Worcestershire sauce, cloves and garlic. Process until thick. Or, combine in a bowl and beat with a rotary beater.
2. Pour into a screw-top jar or bottle. Refrigerate for up... - 30.0521
Haven't tried this yummy yogurt dressing recipe, yet? I am sure you will love it! Stock up on more and more yogurt as you will want to make this dressing time and again. It is highly recommended to try out this great recipe. - 29.7373
Tomato Herb Dressing
Put all of the ingredients in a blender and whirl them until smooth.
Stored chilled in a covered jar, this dressing will keep for about 2 weeks. - 29.6664
Low Cal Tomato Dressing
Low Cal Tomato Dressing has a fine taste. Low Cal Tomato Dressing gets its taste from cheese mixed with pickle and flavored with lemon. Low Cal Tomato Dressing is used for preparing different kind of salads. - 25.9161
Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Use as directed. - 24.9102
Combine all ingredients in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, and process until mixed.
Cover and refrigerate. - 24.5931
Low Cal Tomato Dressing
Combine all ingredients in a tightly covered container; shake until blended.
Chill 4 hours. - 24.5918
Combine ingredients in electric blender and process until liquid. - 22.8595
– In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients. Adjust seasoning to taste. - 20.9345
My Raw Corn & Tomato Slaw Salad Dressing
1. Slice the tomatoes.
2. In a dehydrator, keep the tomato slices for few seconds and let the moisture dry by 10 %.
3. In a blender, put these tomato slices, celery stalks, cilantro, avocado and corns. Blend it all well.
4. For making... - 0
Tomato Dressing Recipes By Category