- » Tomato Dilled Fish Fillet
Tomato Dilled Fish Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato dilled fish fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato dilled fish fillet recipes.
Stuffed Fish Rolls
Rinse and dry the plaice fish fillets on paper towel. Sprinkle the lemon juice over the fish fillet, season with salt and pepper. Peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and chop them up finely, add cod roe, green dill. Mix well.
Place a Tbspn of stuffing at one... - 31.2744
Fish Fillets In Cucumber Sauce
1. Combine cucumber, dill weed and 2 tablespoons butter in 4-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 3 to 4 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir in soup, sour cream and tomato; set aside. Combine butter and salt in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking... - 31.4308
Tomato Fish Fillets
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Divide fillets into 4 serving portions. Place in ungreased baking dish.
3. Stir thyme into soup; spoon over fish. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Remove from oven.
4. Put 1 slice tomato on each fillet. Brush tomato with... - 24.3076
Halibut With Dill And Tomatoes
Place the halibut in one layer in the bottom of a shallow 8 X 8-inch ovenproof casserole coated with no-stick spray.
Arrange the tomatotes over the halibut.
Separate the onion slices into rings and arrange over the tomatoes.
Sprinkle with the dill.
Drizzle... - 30.3963
Dill Salmon And Spiral Salad
I though my kid would not eat this Dilled Salmon And Spiral Salad especially because he doesn't like salmons. But I was in for a surprise. He savored this Dilled Salmon And Spiral Salad. Anyone will like it! - 37.349
Fish Fillets In Cucumber Sauce
In 4-cup measure, combine cucumber, and 2 tablespoons butter.
Cook, uncovered, 4 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in soup, sour cream and tomato; set aside.
In 2-quart (12x7) baking dish, melt butter with salt and anchovy paste (20 sec).
Arrange - 30.8673
Flounder In Dill Sauce
This Flounder in Dill Sauce is an addiction. I have this with a bowl of hot rice or pasta. Just try this irresistibly seasoned skillet fish for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Flounder in Dill Sauce are welcome ! - 28.7169
Lemon Grouper With Tomato Dill Sauce
1. Rinse fillets in cold water; pat dry with paper towels.
2. Sprinkle flour evenly over fish; shake off any excess.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add oil. Add fish; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish... - 32.2163
Baked Wild Alaska Salmon With Cherry Tomatoes Fennel And Dill
1. Preheat the oven to 170C to 190C
2. Cut out four 30cm squares of foil or baking parchment.
3. Place a frozen salmon fillet in the centre of each piece of foil.
4. Top each fillet with equal quantities of the fennel, cherry tomatoes,... - 42.8221
Pasta With Grilled Salmon And Tomato Dill Marinara
In a mixing bowl, stir together 2 tablespoons of the olive oil with the lemon juice.
Turn the salmon fillets in the mixture to coat them, and leave them to marinate for about 30 minutes, turning them two or three times.
Preheat the broiler.
While the salmon... - 45.589
Fillet Of Flounder Tivoli
1 Wash and drain the fish fillets and sprinkle with seasoned flour.
2 Heat the oil in a skillet and fry the fish fillets for 3 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
3 Add the leeks and saute for 3 minutes. Add the chopped tomatoes, mint, thyme, cider, tomato paste... - 31.2355
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a medium saucepan, mix together onion flake, vegetable stock, juice, cucumber, radishes, dill, sweetener, rind and seasoning.
3) Heat the mixture to the boiling point.
4) Let the mixture simmer for 10... - 45.8837
Grilled Summer Fish
I'm sold, this grilled summer fish recipe is utterly delicious! This grilled summer fish is a great and quick meal. Get cooking today! - 27.7472
Cajun Style Catfish Po-boy Sandwich
When in a mood for a quick bite, try quickly putting together this Cajun styled sandwich together. A staple in Cajun and South Lousiana, this irresistible fish sandwich that comes packed with fresh Creole seasonings and a multitude of other yummy condiments.... - 111.513
Braised Salmon With Leeks And Dill
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add leek; saute 3 minutes.
Add garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add tomato, salt, and pepper; saute 2 minutes.
Add wine and salmon; sprinkle with dillweed, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat,... - 32.2126
Cod With Mushrooms And Tomato
1. Arrange fish fillets in a single layer in baking dish; season with salt and pepper. Layer with mushrooms, tomato, green onions and dill. Pour wine or stock over. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes when tested with fork.
2. Remove... - 29.0325
Broiled Flounder Fillets
1) Pre-heat the broiler at medium temperature.
2) Take a small bowl and mix the oil and lemon juice together.
3) Take a nonstick baking sheet and arrange the fillets on it.
4) Grease the fillets with ¼ of the oil-lemon juice mixture.
5)... - 38.1626
Fillet A La Major
About 1 hour before supper:
1. Start heating oven to 450Â°F.
2. In buttered 13-by-9-by-2-inch or other glass baking dish arrange sliced potatoes; cover with sliced onion. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and dill weed. Dot with 2... - 36.1843
Sole With Tomatoes
On microwave-safe plate, arrange tomato slices in single layer.
Arrange fish to cover tomatoes; drizzle with oil and lemon juice.
Sprinkle with basil, and pepper to taste.
Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave at high (100%) power for 3 minutes or until... - 27.5863
Fish Steaks With Pear Jardiniere
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and carrots; stir to mix well.
Cover and cook 5 to 10 minutes.
Mix mustard, basil and dill weed in small bowl; add pears.
Toss to coat.
Add fish, pear mixture, tomatoes and lemon to... - 30.798
Fish Kabobs- I simply love these skewered fish rubbed with pepper and lemon juice seasonings as an entrÃ©e. Try these Fish Kabobs and let me know if you like them. - 32.6734
Greek Fish In A Packet
Preheat the oven to 450Â°.
Fold each sheet of foil over to make a double-thick square.
Brush a little oil on the center of each square.
Rinse the fish and prepare all of the ingredients.
Layer half of the sliced fennel, tomatoes, and onions on each... - 44.3707
Quick Fish Dinner In A Skillet
1. Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until just tender. Drain.
2. Melt the butter in a large skillet. Add the zucchini and squash. Top with the fish fillets and arrange the potatoes around the edge.
3. Sprinkle with the salt, pepper, and dill. Cover... - 26.5267
Fish In A Packet
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Spray 12-inch square of foil with nonstick cooking spray. Place fillet in center of foil. Arrange remaining ingredients except lemon wedge on top of fish.
3. Enclose fish in foil; fold edges to seal. Set packet on baking sheet;... - 31.1829
Layered Fish Salad
Place cod in well-buttered baking dish.
Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt, white pepper to taste and lemon juice.
Cover tightly with lid or foil.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) 1/2 hour, or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with fork.
Make a... - 47.9957
Baked Scallop And Fish Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a baking dish, melt butter.
3. On the bottom of the dish place fish and top with garlic.
4. Further, add tomato, onion, mushrooms, nuts, and scallops.
5. Sprinkle some wine on top.
6. Cover the lid... - 47.0779
Grilled Fish Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, add first 4 ingredients to combine well.
2) Cover and place inside refrigerator to chill.
3) Use the fillets to rinse with cold water. Pat dry with paper towel.
4) Cut the fillets in half along the width.
5) Coat a... - 49.0967
In shallow casserole large enough to accommodate fish in single layer, arrange fillets.
Cover with shallots, tomato, peppers and parsley; pour wine over and sprinkle with salt arid pepper to taste.
Cover lightly with foil and bake in 400°F (200°C) oven for... - 30.9411
Fish And Vegetable Omelette
1. In a saucepan, put cod with a teaspoon of salt, slices of lemon and bay leaf with water just enough to cover; bring to a boil
2. Simmer for fifteen minutes till the fish is cooked through
3. In a saucepan with boiling water, cook the potatoes for... - 39.0639
Fish Stew With Peppers
1. Check the fish for any visible bones and remove.
2. Wash the potatoes and bell pepper; peel the onion and garlic. Slice the potatoes, pepper and onion 1/4 inch thick, and mince the garlic; set aside.
3. Combine the tomatoes and their liquid, the onions,... - 31.5336
Country Garden Fish
Cook half the onion in 2 tablespoons butter until soft.
Add rice, parsley, about 1 tablespoon lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
Stir over low heat until well mixed.
Rub fish with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
Put half the fillets in... - 37.507
Thick And Hearty Fish Soup
Melt butter in a large, deep saucepot.
Add celery and onion; cook until onion is transparent.
Add chicken broth, potatoes, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover and cook over low heat 20 minutes.
Add frozen vegetables, undrained tomatoes and... - 41.5092
Piquant Fish Salad
Peel and halve the onions.
Put in a dry saucepan and fry until browned.
Remove from the heat and add the fish and 1 teaspoon salt.
Pour over enough water to cover and bring to the boil.
Simmer for about 20 minutes, until the fish is cooked.
Drain the onions... - 40.9044
Easy Fish Chowder
1. To prepare the fish cut it into chunks of 3/4-inch (2 cm) thickness and set aside.
2. In 12-cup (3 liter) casserole, microwave butter at High for 30 seconds until melted and add celery, onion and thyme.
3. Microwave at High for 4 to 6... - 46.8556
Buckwheat Crepes Filled With Fish
Whisk the flour and salt with the eggs and milk.
Set aside 10 minutes.
Peel the onions, dice, and saute in 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Wash and pat the fish dry, and lay on the onions, sprinkle with the lemon juice and sprinkle with the pepper.
Cook covered... - 41.8008
Tasty Fish Patties
Peel and chop the onions.
Wash, pat dry and cut the fish into large pieces.
Chop the fish and the onion in a food processor or chop with a knife and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Peel and finely dice the cucumber.
Remove the stem end, seeds and white... - 41.517
Fish Wolfgang Puck's Roasted Salmon With Herb Crust
1) Preheat oven hot to 500°F
2) Make the fondue: In a skillet heat olive oil and cook the onion and garlic over moderately low heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes till soft.
3) Add tomatoes, wine, and tomato paste. Boil the mixture and... - 45.1845
Swedish Fried Smelts
Svenskie Smelt Fry is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Svenskie Smelt Fry, you will always crave for some more. - 41.235
Terrine De Coquilles
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Butter a rectangular 1-quart terrine or 8" x 5" loaf pan; set aside.
Cut fillets into large pieces.
Reserve half of scallops.
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, puree fish and remaining half of scallops.
Add... - 41.3112
Tomato Orange Roughy With Spinach
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute 2 minutes.
Add water and continue to cook, stirring constantly, until water evaporates.
Stir in tomatoes and... - 40.7672
Eggs With Anchovies
Peel the eggs; cut in halves.
Arrange eggs, yolks up, on a dish covered with lettuce leaves.
Place 2 anchovy fillets over each egg to form an X garnish with mayonnaise, pickle, and tomato slices. - 23.1402
Baked Scrod Garden Style
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Brush individual oval gratin dishes or a large oval or rectangular baking dish with some of the butter.
Brush the tomato slices with a little butter also.
You should have about 2 tablespoons of butter remaining.
Season the fish and... - 38.4802
Greek Style Mahi Mahi
Looking for a traditional Greek fish dish? Take your cues from this fish recipe prepared by Chef Hermann using mahi mahi. The exotic burst of Greek flavors and the exquisite texture of fish give this recipe its personality. A must try dish for fish lovers all... - 89.1009
Roast Stuffed Cod
If using frozen fillets, thaw slightly.
Place half the fillets in a shallow bake dish lined with greased foil.
Spread with the moist Vegetable Dill Stuffing, then cover with remaining fillets.
Spread these with Maitre d'Hotel Butter and arrange bacon slices... - 28.0843
Mackerel Cream Bake
1. Set oven to heat to 400°F.
2. Use the butter or margarine to grease an oven-to-table baking dish which will hold the fillets in 2 layers.
3. Place the fillets in the dish, and sprinkle with salt.
4. Shred the leeks and carrot finely and spread them over... - 41.1351
Baltic Cod Kebabs
1 Cut the fish into 1-inch cubes and place in a bowl.
2 Mix the marinade ingredients together and pour over the cubes of cod. Soak in the marinade for 30 minutes.
3 Parboil the pearl onions for 5 minutes.
4 Skewer the cod cubes, tomatoes, mushrooms and onions... - 31.379
Smoked Trout Mousse
In food processor or blender, combine trout, dill, butter, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce; process until smooth. With machine running, gradually add cream through feed tube, processing until smooth and creamy. Add tomato paste; process just until... - 22.5126
Herring And Beet Salad
Chop the herring fillets.
Dice the pickles.
Peel and chop the onions.
Peel, core and chop the apples.
Chop the hard-cooked egg.
Mix together all these ingredients with the ham and beets and place in a salad bowl.
Mix the mayonnaise, cream, pepper and sugar... - 43.9025
Sole In Parchment
Preheat the oven to 450F.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, shallots, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, tarragon, and dill.
Gut 4 pieces of parchment paper, each 14" long.
For each packet, lay 1 piece of parchment on a work surface with a long... - 43.3186
Smoked Trout Mousse On Pumpernickel
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Put the tomato in a strainer set over a plate to catch the juices. Set aside.
3. In a blender or a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the fish fillets and cream and process to a thick paste. Add the... - 27.779
Sole In Rose Sauce
1) Clean the fish rinse and pat dry it.
2) Take a heavy frying pan and melt butter in it.
3) Place tomatoes in the butter with cut side down. Make some cuts on the skin and let them cook for 5 minutes and then turn.
4) Take another... - 37.1972
Trout Soup Solyanka
1 Clean and fillet the fish, and cut each fillet into 3 pieces. Keep the heads, bones and trimmings to make the fish stock.
2 Place the fish bones with a bouquet garni in a saucepan of water, crumble in the bouillon cube and boil for 20 minutes.
3 Heat the... - 30.337
Timbales Of Sole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) To make the Timbales, cut each fillet into half, lengthwise.
3) Roll each Â½ fillet lengthwise and then fit each roll into a muffin pan cup which is 2 Â½-inches in diameter. In the... - 45.9098
1.Heat the butter for 1 minute at HIGH.
2.Put onion, garlic, green pepper in the butter and cook for 2 minutes at High by stirring.
3.Put tomato, potatoes, water or clam juice, salt, pepper, dill or marjoram and heat for 5 minutes at MEDIUM... - 42.7423
1) Rinse and pat dry snapper.
2) Take a sautÃ© pan and heat butter until foamy.
3) Now, add tomatoes and dill and cook until tomatoes are soft.
4) Lower the heat and put the snapper and half of the pepper. Cook the fish for 3-4... - 37.9743
1. Remove the fillets from the smoked trout; peel off the skin. Break the fish into 1/2- to 3/4-inch pieces.
2. In a large bowl, pour 2 cups of warm water over the bulgur, cover and let soak for about 1 hour, until the grains are puffed and softened.
3. Line... - 40.9116
Mediterranean Cod With Vegetables
1. Let frozen cod fillets stand at room temperature about 15 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 1/3 cup hot oil, brown garlic; discard. Add onions and eggplant; cook until browned, stirring often. Add green... - 30.1824
Smoked Trout And Potato Salad
1) Along the backbone, slice the trout.
2) Skin the fish and cut into fillet.
3) Break the trout into large pieces and place in serving bowl.
4) Cut the potatoes into cubes and add to bowl.
5) Core the apples and cut them into dices.
6) Wash... - 45.298
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
Soak the figs in the Pernod and tea for 2 hours.
Combine the figs with the remaining ingredients except the toast and anchovies.
Spread the fig mixture on the toast and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
Cut each... - 37.766
Beef And Anchovy Savories
Spread the bread with butter.
Mix the beef with the egg yolks, mustard, cayenne pepper, salt, celery salt, horseradish and brandy.
Spread the meat mixture on the bread, forming a slight dome in the center of each slice.
Form a diagonal cross with 2 anchovy... - 37.2699
Solianka is a delightful and tasty soup that will add an exotic element to your dinner spread. Trust me the Solianka is the best way to start your dinner party. No other soup can put your guests in a better mood. - 43.4363
Spicy Rice Seafood Salad
Heat water, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of the Seafood Magic in 10-inch skillet over high heat 8 or 9 minutes or until mixture comes to a simmer.
Gently lay 2 fish fillets in skillet and cook about 4 minutes or until fish changes from translucent to opaque... - 37.8875
Sunny Baked Salmon On "simply Delicious Living With Maryann"
For a moist and flavorful salmon entree, simply drip seasonings on the fish, wrap the fillet tightly in foil, and bake. This Baked Salmon Fillet is easy to make, healthy and light to eat, and aesthetic enough to serve to guests. This simple salmon recipe can... - 124.706
Blackened Seafood Stew
1. In a Dutch oven, warm the butter over medium-high heat. Add the celery, onion, and bell pepper, and cook, stirring frequently, until tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large cast-iron skillet, warm the oil over high heat until smoking. Sprinkle... - 38.1887
Solianka is a tasty Russian soup. Solianka gets its taste from fish mixed with seafood and flavored with lemon. Solianka is cherished by many people around the world. - 45.0676
Pink Cod Garnished
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F oven.
2. Thaw the cod fillets partially and slice them into ½ -inch pieces using a sharp knife.
3. Take a buttered dish and arrange the fillets side by side on it, such that it overlaps slightly. Season it... - 43.7616
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a covered baking dish with vegetable oil.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Arrange onion slices in the bottom of prepared baking dish.
Place fish on top.
In a bowl, combine remaining vegetables.
Stir to mix well, and... - 39.8101
1. ln a large, heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the potatoes, tomatoes, bouillon cube, and water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover and simmer, stirring... - 30.6077
Sole In Rose Sauce
Sole In Rose Sauce has a Improbable taste.The grenache rose and Heavy Cream gives the Sole In Rose Sauce Bracing taste. - 33.3969
Sole Leon Bibb
Take 3 fillets and trim two of them into even pieces 1/4" thick.
Chop the third fillet and the trimmings.
Add 1 tbsp.
small shrimp, scallions, crumbs, lemon juice and Fleischmann's Margarine in a bowl.
Mix in the parsley and egg.
Spread sole on the counter... - 43.7835
Baked Cod With Olives And Spring Onions
Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F/gas mark 8.
Lightly oil a roasting tray and place the cod in the bottom.
In a bowl, combine the olives, herbs, spring onions, chillies and lime zest with the lime juice, then spread this mixture over the top of the... - 38.3423
Tuna And Radish Salad
1. Cook the rice in boiling salted water until just tender, 12-15 minutes, drain and refresh in cold water. Drain well and place in a bowl.
2. Drain the tuna and flake.
3. Add to the rice with the parsley, dill cucumbers, radishes and the French dressing.... - 40.3928
Place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the onion, garlic, green pepper and stir together.
Microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
Stir and add the remaining ingredients except the fish.
Stir well, microwave 5 minutes at MEDIUM-HIGH.
Cut... - 39.409
To prepare the squid, cut the bodies into rings about 3/4 inch thick, cut the flaps or wings into strips, and leave the tentacles whole.
Heat 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a very large saucepan, or use two saucepans.
Add the onions and a quarter of the... - 42.3423