- » Tomato Curry Vegan
Tomato Curry Vegan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato curry vegan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato curry vegan recipes.
Indian Tomato Asparagus Curry
Take a look at this excellent video that shows an ethnic Indian carrot asparagus curry. This curry is a fantastic recipe for cold season to warm up your body. Watch this impressive video and make this wonderful dish that you and your family would definitely... - 128.911
Tangy And Spicy Beans In Tomato
Wondering how to cook you black beans? Here is a video, and you solution! Made using a lot of tomatoes, this dish is tangy and spicy. Flavored with spices and herbs, this dish is high in fiber and low in fat! Watch and learn! - 125.093
Curry Gravy - Easy And Quick
If you are interested to know the easy curry gravy recipe, then you should check this out. Chef Bhavna shows this easy way to make Indian curry. This curry can be used for making various dishes, such as, potato, chickpea, etc. It serves as a good base. Check... - 107.558
Marrowfat Peas In Garlic And Tomato Sauce
There are not many protein friendly recipes for vegetarians, so if you are looking for one; here is a great marrowfat peas in garlic and tomato sauce recipe from Jameela, which is really simple and very flavorful. Even the meat lovers would like it. So take a... - 76.9632
Pressure cook dal along with salt, turmeric, ginger and slit green chillies until soft. Whisk it to make a smooth paste.
Transfer to a pot. Add diced tomatoes and cook till tomatoes are soft. (You can add the tomatoes in the pressure cooker, but I prefer to... - 45.7297
Indian Curry Sauce
This Indian Curry Sauce is fun to cook with and tastes amazing! Indian Curry Sauce is a perfect topping to go with a wide selection of Indian and other vegetarian dishes. - 43.2206
Brussels Sprouts Paprikash
1. Lengthwise cut Brussels sprouts halves.
2. In a saucepan, put together all ingredients except Brussels sprouts; stirring frequently and simmer for about 10 minutes until green pepper is tender.
3. Add the Brussels sprouts and cook for... - 41.5959
Tomato Coconut Curry With Mushrooms, Cauliflower And Paneer
1. Heat the oil in a heavy bottom pan until very hot. Add the mushrooms and brown them, about 2 minutes.
2. Add the cauliflower and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Lower the heat and add the paneer and the tomato coconut curry.
4. Cover and simmer on low heat for... - 26.8314