- » Tomato Curry Vegan
Tomato Curry Vegan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato curry vegan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato curry vegan recipes.
Tangy And Spicy Beans In Tomato
Wondering how to cook you black beans? Here is a video, and you solution! Made using a lot of tomatoes, this dish is tangy and spicy. Flavored with spices and herbs, this dish is high in fiber and low in fat! Watch and learn! - 123.475
Indian Tomato Asparagus Curry
Take a look at this excellent video that shows an ethnic Indian carrot asparagus curry. This curry is a fantastic recipe for cold season to warm up your body. Watch this impressive video and make this wonderful dish that you and your family would definitely... - 111.205
Curry Gravy - Easy And Quick
If you are interested to know the easy curry gravy recipe, then you should check this out. Chef Bhavna shows this easy way to make Indian curry. This curry can be used for making various dishes, such as, potato, chickpea, etc. It serves as a good base. Check... - 91.5663
Marrowfat Peas In Garlic And Tomato Sauce
There are not many protein friendly recipes for vegetarians, so if you are looking for one; here is a great marrowfat peas in garlic and tomato sauce recipe from Jameela, which is really simple and very flavorful. Even the meat lovers would like it. So take a... - 75.3828
Pressure cook dal along with salt, turmeric, ginger and slit green chillies until soft. Whisk it to make a smooth paste.
Transfer to a pot. Add diced tomatoes and cook till tomatoes are soft. (You can add the tomatoes in the pressure cooker, but I prefer to... - 44.0336
Brussels Sprouts Paprikash
1. Lengthwise cut Brussels sprouts halves.
2. In a saucepan, put together all ingredients except Brussels sprouts; stirring frequently and simmer for about 10 minutes until green pepper is tender.
3. Add the Brussels sprouts and cook for... - 42.7778
Tomato Coconut Curry With Mushrooms, Cauliflower And Paneer
1. Heat the oil in a heavy bottom pan until very hot. Add the mushrooms and brown them, about 2 minutes.
2. Add the cauliflower and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Lower the heat and add the paneer and the tomato coconut curry.
4. Cover and simmer on low heat for... - 26.9446
Tomato Jackfruit Curry
1. Heat oil in a pot and add onions and green chilies. Fry for about 3 minutes till the onions turn translucent. Add ginger garlic paste along with salt and fry till the onions turn golden brown.
2. Add red chili powder and turmeric powder to the... - 0
Deep Fried Gobi In Tomato Gravy
This is a curry that looks a lot like Manchurian but tastes different. It is a very Indianized version. This dish is served best with rotis. - 0
Kale Chole In Onion And Tomato Gravy
Black chickpeas (kale chole or kala chana) are quite popularly consumed in Indian households and are considered to be quite healthy due to being rich in fiber and protein. Also the chickpeas have low glycemic index, thus helping in controlling hunger. It is... - 0
Spicy Tomato Fry
Tomato fry is a very easy dish to prepare and it is a rich source of vitamin C. It tastes good with rice as well as rotis. Do check this quick to prepare recipe. - 0
Lal Rajma Curry In Onion Tomato Masala With Simple Boiled Rice
Red kidney bean (lal rajma) is one of the popular kinds of bean named for its visual similarity to kidney in terms of color and shape. The bean is popularly consumed in Indian cuisine and is a rich source of protein and carbohydrates. Here follows a popular... - 0
Lal Lobiya In Onion Tomato Gravy
Lal lobiya (red cowpea) are not as famous as white lobiya (white cowpea), but considered to be quite healthy for consumption. Red cowpeas can be cooked in both dry form and gravy form. This recipe for gravy based lal lobiya. - 0
Tomato Broad Bean Curry
Broad beans are a rich source of proteins and energy along with being high in fiber; hence, they are considered quite healthy. These beans are used in various preparations across the world, while curries are the most common preparations in India, where this... - 0
Tomato Drumstick Curry
1. In a pan heat oil. Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, red chillies, garlic, curry leaves, capsicum, green chillies and onions. Saute till the onions are translucent.
2. Put in the tomatoes, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt, tomato... - 0
Curry Tofu With Spinach Tomato And Bell Pepper
Tofu (along with seaweed) is one of my all time favorite foods, so I try to make it in many different ways. In this video, I share with a savory curry tofu recipe with tomatoes, spinach and bell pepper with a little spice to give it a nice kick. For you... - 0