- » Tomato Curd
Tomato Curd Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato curd recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato curd recipes.
Tomato And Curd Cheese Tart
1. In a food processor, add flour, half a teaspoon of salt and butter and pulse roughly; add it to a bowl
2. Add about two thirds of the cheddar to it and work into a soft dough with 100ml of ice cold water
3. Knead it quickly, wrap in cling film and... - 42.3329
Fried Tomato And Bean Curd
Cut each bean curd square into eight triangles 2-cm (3/4-in) thick and 3 x 4-cm (1 x 1 1/2-in).
Remove the tomato skins and cut into quarters.
Heat 2 tablespoons of chicken dripping and stir-fry the onion for 15 seconds, then add the tomatoes and fry for 10... - 40.8962
Tomato Bean Curd Stew
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic, green onion and dried shrimp. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
2. Stir in tomato, peas, bean curd, salt, catsup, soup stock and sugar. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 4-5 minutes.
3. Stir in cornstarch... - 33.7842
You May Also Like!
Tomato Beef With Bean Curd
1. Marinate beef for 30 minutes.
2. Peel tomato and cut into 6 wedges.
3. Remove seeds and cut bell pepper into 8 wedges.
4. Heat oil in hot wok over high heat. Add ginger, stirring for 10 seconds. Add beef and continue to stir over high heat fori minute.... - 33.1626
1. Beat the curds, plain flour, turmeric powder and milk together.
2. Heat the ghee and fry the cumin seeds until they crackle.
3. Add the onion, green chillies and ginger and fry again for a few seconds.
4. Add the curds mixture and boil for a few minutes.... - 35.9798
Cold Bean Curd Salad
1. Combine ingredients for dressing and set aside.
2. Mash bean curd and spread evenly in the center of a round serving plate. Slice tomato and arrange on top of bean curd.
3. Blanch spinach for 2 minutes in water. Remove and drain well. Place spinach around... - 31.1721
Bean Curd And Vegetable Soup
1 Bring stock to a boil. Add tomato and mushrooms and simmer for 3 minutes. Add sprouts, bean curd and seasonings. Simmer covered for 2 minutes.
2 Serve with chopped green onions. - 32.4987
Paneer Or Fresh Curds
1. Bring the milk to a boil. Add the yogurt and bring to a boil again. The milk will curdle.
2. Strain it through a double thickness of muslin and tie to the water faucet or some other place where it can drain for 1 to 2 hours depending on how dry, or moist,... - 25.8854
Curd Curry has a fine taste. Curd Curry gets its taste from coconut mixed with yogurt flavored with curry leaves. Curd Curry is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 41.1947
Eggplant With Bean Curd And Basie
1 Heat oil in a wok. Lightly fry garlic and bean curd. Add eggplant, tomatoes, sugar, basil, salt, pepper and stock. Bring to a boil, then simmer gently until eggplant is tender. The mixture may be thickened slightly with cornstarch if preferred. - 28.0905
Eggplant With Bean Curd And Basil
1 Heat oil in a wok. Lightly fry garlic and bean curd. Add eggplant, tomatoes, sugar, basil, salt, pepper and stock. Bring to a boil, then simmer gently until eggplant is tender. The mixture may be thickened slightly with cornstarch if preferred. - 34.3246