- » Tomato Cup
Tomato Cup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato cup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato cup recipes.
Stuffed Tomato Cups
1) Cut off the tops of the tomatoes and scoop out the inside with a teaspoon.
2) Turn the cups upside down to drain.
3) Cook peas as per label directions and drain and keep hot.
4) In a saucepan, heat water and butter or margarine to boiling.
5) Mix... - 42.8493
Main Dish Tomato Cups
Cut slice from top of tomatoes.
Scoop out centers; reserve and finely chop 1/2 cup pulp.
Invert tomatoes; drain well.
Sprinkle insides with salt.
Dissolve gelatin and 1/4 teaspoon salt in the boiling water.
Add cheese spread and salad dressing; beat with... - 42.6082
Stuffed Tomato Cups
1. Top tomatoes, scoop out pulp chop tops and pulp and drain.
2. Flute edges of tomato and drain.
3. Season inside with salt and dried basil.
4. Microwave (high) ground beef and onion in plastic collander in 1 qt. glass dish 3-4 minutes, stirring... - 41.5157
Baked Filled Tomatoes
Preheat oven to 375°.
Wash tomatoes; with electric knife cut a thin slice from stem end of each.
Scoop out centers.
Chop and reserve center pulp.
Pour soup into shallow 3-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle inside of tomatoes with salt and pepper.
Place upright in... - 41.3816
Tomatoes are good to go with almost any thing from pastas to rice and other grains like couscous and quinoa. Here is a recipe for filled tomatoes that are savory and delicious along with being nutritious.
Directions for... - 37.4816
Broiled Tomato Cups
Cut tops from tomatoes; remove pulp.
Chop pulp; season to taste with garlic salt and pepper.
Stir in onions and bread crumbs;spoon mixture into tomato shells.Dot with butter.
Place stuffed tomatoes in baking dish.
Broil until tomato mixture is golden... - 36.4942
Filled Tomato Rosettes
Filled tomato rossetes is a beautiful cottage cheese stuffed tomato preparation made with avocados. Made with a filling of avocados with sour cream and cottage cheese, the filled tomato rosettes can be topped with chives or green onions and served as a side. - 35.8308
Top Hat Tomato Cups
1. Cut off tops of tomatoes; scoop out insides with a teaspoon. Turn cups upside down to drain. (Use pulp to season soup or stew.)
2. Cook the peas, drain. Keep hot.
3. Bring water and butter or margarine to boiling in a small saucepan. Add flour and the 1/8... - 35.7386
Filled Tomato Cups
Filled Tomato Cups is a chill and serve dish. This tomato cup full of yummy seasoning is quite a deal. Mayonnaise and whipped cream add to the flavor of this rich delicacy. Give these filled tomato cups a try. - 35.7283
Cut a slice from the top of each tomato and scoop out the flesh from inside and reserve, discard the core and seeds.
Melt the butter in a pan and saute the onion for 5 minutes.
Add the tomato pulp and the liver.
Continue to cook for 5 minutes, then add the... - 35.6266
Tomato Cups With Cottage Cheese
Peel tomatoes, if desired: (slit the tops and put them into boiling water, after which it is easy to peel off the skin).
Cut slices from tops and scoop out centres (save for stews, casser- oles, soup).
Sprinkle the tomato cases with onion salt, invert and... - 35.1123
Tuna Tomato Cups
Lightly toss together tuna, celery, green pepper, onion, curry, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Gently stir in mayonnaise.
With stem end down, cut each tomato into 6 wedges, cutting to, but not through, base of tomato.
Spread wedges apart... - 35.0843
Cut the tops of the tomatoes evenly or make a serated edge with the point of a sharp knife.
Scoop out the pulp.
Mash spinach or taro leaves (rourou) with a fork, add coconut cream, nutmeg and salt to taste.
Put mixture into the tomato cups and place in a... - 31.5463
These filled tomatoes take in a delicious blend of celery, apple and mayonnaise. A great side dish for those special days! - 25.5981
Ruffled Tomato Cups
1. Peel tomatoes; scoop out insides; turn cups upside down to drain(Save pulp to use for soup or stew).
2. Fill each cup with celery hearts and several snips of lettuce and chicory leaves.
3. Mix parsley and salad dressing in a cup; drizzle over tomatoes.... - 25.0015
Mexican Tomato Cups
Pour dressing over corn and add onions.
Scoop out pulp from center of tomatoes and fill with corn mixture.
Serve cold on lettuce leaves. - 20.4556
Tomato Cup Recipes By Category