- » Tomato Cocktail
Tomato Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato cocktail recipes.
Elizabeth's Bloody Mary
Made with V8 juice, this is the Bloody Mary I usually give to guests, who all claim to like it. - 117.608
Hot Bloody Mary
1. In a mason jar, add the vodka and the habanero pepper and let it sit in the refrigerator for a week. Shake and taste it every day until the spiciness of your choice is achieved.
2. Rim the cocktail glass with the lime wedge.
3. Mix the coarse... - 115.285
Alabama Tomato Slammer
Tomato juice and vodka give a different take to the traditional Alabama Slammer. Makes a change from the Bloody Mary. - 108.483
This healthy tomato cocktail is a great way to entertain. Add a personal touch to your party menu and make that big difference. A home made cocktail that speaks class. - 42.1077
Creamy Tomato Cocktail
1) Peel cucumber and halve lengthwise. Scrape out seeds.
2) With a grater finely grate cucumber.
3) Squeeze out juice.
4) Reserve the juice to be used later in cooking vegetables, preparing salads, etc.
5) In a bowl mix grated cucumber... - 39.5091
Tomato Y Cocktail
In large bowl or pitcher, combine all ingredients.
Let stand 15 minutes, then remove bay leaf.
Chill before serving.
If desired, garnish with lemon slice. - 38.337
Jellied Tomato Cocktail
Soften the gelatin in cold water.
Add the celery salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt to the tomato juice and heat.
Dissolve the gelatin in the heated tomato juice.
Pour into a shallow container, cool and allow to set.
Just before serving, cut... - 37.2186
Red Blooded Mary Mix
1. Take a cocktail shaker.
2. Add in it all ingredients as specified in the list, except lime wedge.
3. Shake well, and place the mix in the freezer to chill.
4. Serve in a highball glass.
5. Add a lime wedge before serving. - 35.9374
1) In a pitcher, combine all the ingredients except garnish, and blend well.
2) Add the mint leaves and lemon slices as garnish.
3) In stem glasses, serve the drink. - 34.2769
Red Blooded Mary Mix
Combine all ingredients except lime wedge in cocktail shaker.
Shake; serve in glass over ice.
Garnish with lime wedge. - 32.6345
Tomato Cocktail is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Tomato Cocktail; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 32.2371
Spiced Tomato Cocktail
Combine all ingredients except celery in 2 - qt casserole.
Microwave at High 5 to 10 minutes, or until boiling.
Garnish with celery or green onion. - 31.798
Tangy Tomato Cocktail
Place cream-style cottage cheese and milk in blender container.
Cover; blend till smooth.
Add chilled tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, and celery salt.
Cover; blend till well mixed.
Pour into juice glasses. - 31.3472
1. In a bowl, stir all the ingredients together to blend well; chill for a few hours
2. Serve as an appetiser - 29.0249
Stir tomato juice, lemon juice, grated onion, red-pepper seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and salt together in a pitcher until mixed.
Chill and serve as an appetizer. - 27.279
Tomato Cocktail Recipes By Category