- » Tomato Chile Salsa
Tomato Chile Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato chile salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato chile salsa recipes.
Chile Cheese French Toast & Cherry Tomato Salsa
1. In a large bowl, beat egg, egg whites, and milk until well blended. Dip 4 slices of bread into egg mixture; turn to saturate both sides. Arrange slices in a shallow 10- by 15-inch (25- by 38-cm) nonstick baking pan.
2. Top bread in baking pan evenly with... - 29.9094
Tomato Salsa Salad
In a large bowl, -whisk together the oil, vinegar, lime juice, lime peel, and sugar.
Add the tomatoes, scallions, cilantro, and chile pepper.
Toss to combine. - 36.3921
1 Melt the lard in a saucepan over medium heat.
2 Saute the chopped onion in the lard. Add the flour and mix well.
3 Add the stewed tomatoes or chicken broth, chopped chiles, garlic and seasonings. Simmer for 20 minutes. - 32.9022
Fire Roasted Tomato Chipotle Salsa
Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a saute pan over medium heat until lightly smoking, add the onion, and saute until caramelized, about 10 minutes.
Transfer the onion, half the blackened tomatoes, and garlic to a food processor or blender, and pulse until... - 33.309
Roasted Tomato And Mint Salsa
Cut the tomatoes in half and squeeze out and discard the seeds and juice.
Chop the pulp and thoroughly combine with the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl. - 29.3676
1 Chop the vegetables very fine.
2 Stir in the salt and cilantro, allow to marinate for at least 15 minutes. - 28.341
1 Place the tomato sauce in a small bowl, add remaining ingredients and stir.
2 Taste and adjust seasonings. - 28.7324
Salsa Verde Mexican Style
1 If possible, use an electric blender or food processor to blend all the ingredients together. (Without machines, use a fork or mortar and pestle to mash the ingredients.)
2 Taste and adjust seasonings. - 26.3705
1) In a blender, add tomato sauce, peeled tomatoes, garlic, organo, chicken bouillon, onion, chiles and chiltepines.
2) Pulse and blend to form a coarse mixture with little pieces of onion and tomatoes.
3) Pour the mixture into a large serving bowl.... - 41.6685
Hoja Santa Salsa
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. - 26.5843
Black Bean And Salsa Dip
1) In a bowl, place together black beans, chillies, tomatoes, salsa, cilantro and cumin.
2) Stir the black bean mixture to mix well.
3) Cove the bowl and refrigerate until ready to be server.
4) Serve with tortilla chips if desired. - 37.4009
1.Put together tomato sauce, choppe donion, greenchiles, chili powder, tomatoes and cilantro.
2.Put the lid on and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
3.Serve as an accompaniment. - 30.0249
Pasta With Fajita Style Chicken And Tomatillo Tomato Salsa
In a mixing bowl, stir 1 tablespoon of the oil with the lemon and lime juices, the oregano, 1 garlic clove, and 1 chile.
Add the chicken breasts and turn them in the mixture; leave them to marinate for about half an hour.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it... - 45.7703
Tomato Orange Salsa
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl, and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
Covered and refrigerated, this salsa will keep for 2 to 3 days. - 30.1474
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
Golden Tomato, Ginger, And Chipotle Salsa
In a food processor or blender, puree 2 of the tomatoes, the chipotle chile, and ginger.
Add the remaining tomato and all of the other ingredients and pulse just enough to create a roughly blended mixture.
Be sure to leave the salsa somewhat chunky. - 31.9308
Kristy's Salsa Verde
1) Using a blender or food processor puree the chiles, peppers, tomatillos, cilantro, tomato and garlic.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high and fry the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Add egg, cream, salt and pepper and stir till... - 42.7428
Mix all ingredients.
Chill several hours or overnight. - 32.9692
Green Or Red Salsa
1) Cut the chilli into half.
2) In the food processor; place the cut-up chile half and process until well minced.
3) Put in the onion and process for half a minute to mince coarsely.
4) Add in the tomatoes or plum tomatoes and chop coarsely.
5) Stir... - 37.4046
Tomato Chile Salsa Recipes By Category