- » Tomato Cheese Onion Pie
Tomato Cheese Onion Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato cheese onion pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato cheese onion pie recipes.
Pasta Cheese And Tomato Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease and flour an 8 inch springform pan and set aside.
Cook the linguine according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Drain, rinse under cold running water, and drain again.
Return to the cooking pot and set... - 44.7631
Cheese Tomato Pie In Rice Crust
1. Mix rice, chives and egg white with fork. Spread evenly over bottom and halfway up side of 10-inch pie plate (do not leave any holes). Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 2 minutes.
2. Sprinkle beef, onion and... - 34.0574
Cheese And Tomato Pie In Rice Crust
1. Mix rice, 1 tablespoon chives and egg white with fork. Spread evenly over bottom and halfway up side of pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches (do not leave any holes). Microwave uncovered on high 2 minutes.
2. Sprinkle onion and mozzarella cheese over crust. Beat... - 34.3502
Tomato & Onion Pie
This is a terrific last-minute dish, which I’ve borrowed from my mom. The idea is to use whatever you have on hand, so don’t worry if the bread is a little stale or if you have some other variety of cheese in the fridge. Provided you use the ripest, most... - 36.8957
Tomato And Onion Flan
1. Peel and thickly slice onion.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a saucepan of boiling water, add onion and cook for about 20 minutes until soft.
4. In another pan, melt butter and stir in flour until a smooth paste is... - 51.1264
Bake the pie shells at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Arrange the sliced tomatoes on paper towels to drain excess moisture.
Layer the tomatoes, green onions, Cavendar's seasoning, salt and pepper, mayonnaise and Cheddar cheese in the cooled pie shells, 1/2 at a... - 34.2585
Cheese Bacon And Tomato Pie
Prepare pastry for 9-inch One-Crust Pie as directed on package.
Mix onion and flour; sprinkle in pastry-lined pie plate.
Top with tomato slices; sprinkle with bacon and cheese.
Cover and refrigerate no longer than 24 hours. - 31.3302
Tomato Cheese Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare a 9-inch pie plate by spraying it with nonstick coating
3. Place the toasted squares on top of the pie plate and then sprinkle them with the shredded cheese
4. Cover the cheese with the slices of... - 49.2007
Once A Week Kitchen - Cheese & Onion Quiche
This crisp short crust pastry and a just-set no-cream cheesy and onion filling is a good perfect for dinner parties, Sunday brunches, pot lucks, picnics and even afternoon tea. You can whip up this tasty, homemade quiche in no time and serve it warm or... - 104.764
Cheese & Tomato Tamale Pie
Tamale Pie is a simple and wonderful meat pie. I make this often on days I feel like cooking something tasty and filling! Try this wonderful Tamale Pie recipe for yourself! - 37.5878
Tomato Cheese Corn Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. On a lightly flour work surface, roll out pastry to a 9 ½ inch circle.
3. Cut 3 V-shaped slits or decorative holes near the center.
4. Cover pastry with cloth and chill in the refrigerator for 15... - 45.5951
Tomato Cheese Burger Pie
Combine egg, ground beef, shredded cheese, cracker crumbs, barbecue sauce, onion, salt and pepper in mixing bowl.
Press firmly into Unbaked Pastry Shell.
Place tomatoes on top.
Bake at 425° for 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Place cheese wedges over... - 37.6887
Happy Heart Garlic Cheese Pie With Garlic Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8-inch pie plate with a low-fat, no cholesterol baking spray.
2) In a large bowl, add in egg whites and beat till it becomes frothy. Add in lemon juice and mashed up tofu. Mix well and keep... - 45.9761
Vickie's Tomato-basil Pie
If you are looking for a yummy savory pie recipe, then your search ends here! Watch this video and learn to make a tasty pie that can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even a snack! - 125.348
Tomato Basil Pie
Vickie & Jo Ann share 3 of their most-requested recipes with their friends at Good Day Columbus...Tomato Basil Pie, Golden Hashbrown Casserole and Coffee Cream Brownies! However, the recipe for the hashbrown casserole and the coffee cream are not given.... - 100.155
Three Cheese Pie
Three Cheese Pie has a mouth filling effect. The blend of Cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and Jack cheese gives the three cheese pie a lip smaking taste. - 47.3657
Homemade Tomato Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Pie Dough: In a large bowl, cut together butter, shortening, salt, sugar and flour until the fat is the size of small peas.
3. Slowly drizzle in water until the dough is formed and... - 130.686
Best Shepherd's Pie With Onion
Crumble sausage into a 2-quart casserole, then stir in onion.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 5 to 6 minutes or till sausage is no longer pink, stirring twice to break up sausage.
Drain off fat.
Remove from casserole.
Meanwhile, in a 4-cup measure... - 48.509
Preheat the oven to fairly hot 400°F (Gas Mark 6, 200°C).
With the teaspoon of butter, grease a 9 inch pie plate and set aside.
On a lightly floured board, roll out half the dough to a 10 inch circle.
Using the rolling pin, lift the dough on to the plate... - 45.9605
Chicken Pot Pie With Cheese Crust
For the crust, cut the shortening in flour and salt, mix the cheese and combine everything to a dough mixing the water gradually.
Combine chicken pieces, water, bouillon cubes, tomato, celery, 1/2 cup onion, and 1/4 cup parsley in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to... - 43.8773
Zucchini Tomato Pie
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Saute onion in oil until transparent.
Add zucchini and saute approximately 5 minutes or until tender but crisp.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Add garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasonings to pan.
Cook over medium-high heat,... - 44.2135
Haddock And Tomato Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Sift together the salt and flour, cut in the butter and shortening and mix in a beaten egg. Add water if needed and set the mixture aside to chill for as long as possible.
3) Line a pie plate... - 46.3306
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Set aside a 9-inch pie plate after greasing it.
3) Follow the instructions of the package to make the pie crust mix.
4) Roll out half of the dough on a lightly floured surface to make a circle of... - 46.949
Aubergine Eggplant And Tomato Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a ovenproof dish with butter.
3) In a saucepan, saute together tomatoes, onions, carrots, celery, oregano, basil sugar and seasoning.
4) Put the lid on and cook over low heat for 30... - 47.812
Cheddar Cheese Pie
Bake pie shell.
Heat oven to 325Â°.
Heat cheese, onion, salt, mustard and Worcestershire sauce over low heat, stirring until cheese is melted.
Remove from heat.
In large bowl, beat eggs until foamy; gradually add cheese mixture and continue beating until... - 41.4039
Mix cheeses, onion and flour.
Spread in greased pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches, or quiche dish, 9x2 inches.
Beat eggs slightly; beat in milk, salt, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour over cheese mixture.
Cook uncovered in 350Â° oven until set, 35 to 40... - 34.9626
Cheddar & Tarragon Tomato Pie
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Line an 8 inch flan dish with the shortcrust pastry and bake blind for 3-4 minutes.
Reduce the heat to 400°F.
Heat the oil in a saucepan and saute the onions, garlic and zucchini until lightly browned.
Add the tomatoes, herbs and... - 35.9722
Potato And Tomato Pie
butter with seasonings.
Remove from heat and mix in the raw chopped onion, cooked mashed potatoes and 11/2 cups of the grated cheese.
Wash and fry the mushrooms in butter or oil add milk and potato flour with seasonings and stir until thickened.
Place on top... - 31.4338
Shepherd's Pie With Tomato Sauce
This Shepherd's Pie is the tastiest version of this dish that I've known. Try out this veg meat dish for your next meal and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for this Shepherd's Pie are welcome. - 35.2172
Tomato Zucchini Pie
Cut unpeeled zucchini into 1/8-inch slices.
Separate onion slices into rings.
Heat oil in heavy skillet.
Add onion and zucchini and stir-fry over low heat until onion is soft and zucchini tinged with brown, about 5 minutes.
Slice tomatoes about 1/3-inch thick... - 43.7469
Spaghetti Pie With Tomato Paste
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
3. Meanwhile, cook beef, onion, and garlic in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to crumble. Stir in pasta
sauce, tomato paste,... - 34.2936
Legume Cheese Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â° F.
2) In a small cup, mix both the cheeses together.
3) In a 1 quart bowl, place half of mixture and add the lentils, carrot, green beans, tomato sauce, mushrooms, onion flakes, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon... - 44.9297
Ham And Cheese Pie
Ham And Cheese Pie is in fact one of the dishes that are coked most often at home! Especially for special occasions because its both filling and tasty! You wouldnâ€™t want to miss this Ham And Cheese Pie recipe. Try it, its just lip-smacking delicious! - 44.2139
Savory Cheese Pie
In a small bowl, stir together pepper, mustard, paprika, and pastry mix; prepare according to package directions.
Divide pastry into 2 equal portions.
Roll one portion out on a lightly floured board.
Fit pastry over bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie... - 45.5171
Cheese Spaghetti Pie
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
Stir margarine, Parmesan cheese and eggs into cooked spaghetti.
Spoon mixture into a buttered 9-inch pie plate, pressing to form a "crust."
Spread cottage cheese over crust.
Meanwhile, brown beef in a... - 45.7086
Cheese And Eggplant Pie
On baking sheet arrange eggplant slices in a single layer; broil, turning once, for 3 to 5 minutes on each side (slices should be crisp and brown).
Remove eggplant from broiler and set oven temperature at 350Â°F.
In small bowl combine mozzarella and Cheddar... - 32.8751
Microwave Savory Onion And Cheese Bake
Cut onions in half lengthwise; slice thinly.
In 9-inch (23 cm) microwaveable quiche dish, deep-dish pie plate or round cake pan, microwave butter at High for 30 to 60 seconds or until melted; stir in onions to coat well.
Cover and microwave at High for 5 to 8... - 43.4511
Mock Pizza Pie
Mock Pizza Pie has a juicy taste. The cheese and tomatoes gives the Mock Pizza Pie an improbable taste. Mock Pizza Pie is inspired by restaurants universally. - 34.6212
Mix flour, 1/2 cup cheese, the baking powder and salt in 1 1/2-quart bowl.
Stir in milk and egg until blended.
Spread over bottom and up side of greased pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches.
Mix gar-banzo beans, kidney beans, tomato sauce, 1/2 cup cheese, the green... - 38.4613
A flavorful mix of zucchini, tomatoes and cheese baked in a pie. Ahh, if all pies could be this easy. - 40.8581
Garlic Shepherd S Pie
1. Heat oven to 350° Cook beef and onion in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain well. Stir in frozen vegetables, mushrooms, tomatoes, gravy, chili sauce, basil and pepper. Heat to boiling; reduce heat.... - 33.9011
Tomato Eggplant Tarts
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and pepper and saute for 3 minutes or until slightly soft.
Add the eggplant to the skillet and saute, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the... - 46.039
Cheese And Vegetable Pie
Roll out the pastry and use to line an 8-inch quiche pan.
Slice the carrots and beans .
Chop the onion, pepper and bacon finely .
Skin the tomato and remove the seeds.
Chop the flesh coarsely .
Melt the butter in a pan and cook the bacon and vegetables for 10... - 40.6539
Chili Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In 8-inch nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add onions, red pepper, and garlic and saute until pepper is tender, about 3 minutes.
Add beef, chilies, tomato paste, chili powder, 1/2... - 37.0002
Vegetable Cheese Pie
Heat 50 gm butter or margarine and saute skinned chopped tomatoes, onions and mushrooms until softened.
Mix with the drained asparagus pieces and seasoning.
Spoon into 4 individual dishes.
Add the rest of the butter or margarine to the taro and season.
Put... - 43.9783
Spicy Cheese Pie
Prepare Pastry: Measure flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt into bowl.
Cut in shortening thoroughly.
Sprinkle in water, 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing until all flour is moistened and dough almost cleans side of bowl (1 to 2 teaspoons water can be added if... - 40.3691
Vegetable Cheese Pie
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well.
Pour mixture into a 9-inch pieplate coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Let stand 10 minutes. - 37.4252
Vegetable And Cheese Pie
1) Lightly grease an ovenproof dish
2) In the cooker, heat the butter or margarine and lightly fry the onion, pepper and celery.
3) Add the sweetcorn, tomatoes with juice, yeast extract and stock or water and stock cube.
4) Stir... - 46.3537
Hamburger Pie With American Cheese
Cook onion in small amount of hot fat till tender but not brown.
Add meat and seasonings ; brown lightly.
Add drained beans and soup; pour into greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Drop Potato Fluff Topper in mounds over meat, or put through a pastry tube.
If... - 32.3493
Two Cheese Turkey Pie
In a large skillet cook turkey and onion until turkey is no longer pink, stirring to break up pieces.
Drain off any fat.
Stir in cream cheese until melted.
Stir in mushrooms and pepper.
For crust, unwrap biscuits and separate.
Arrange biscuits in a... - 41.8128
Egg, Tomato And Rice Pie
1. Boil rice.
2. Chop garlic and onions fine. Fry in melted fat.
3. Mix rice with parsley sauce, pepper, salt, fried onions and garlic.
4. Lay in pyrex dish with sliced eggs, sliced tomatoes and chopped green peppers.
5. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
6. Bake... - 47.3323
Polenta Pie With Sausage, Spinach And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. To prepare crust, bring water and salt to a boil in a large saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low. Sprinkle in cornmeal, whisking constantly with a wooden spoon to prevent lumps. Boil gently for 10-15 minutes, stirring often, until thick but pourable. Stir... - 36.0886
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Heat oil in skillet and cook onion and parsley 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms, clove and allspice; continue cooking 3 minutes over medium heat.
Stir in beef and pork, add basil and thyme; cook 5 to 6 minutes over medium-high... - 45.1825
Slim Spaghetti Pie
Cook vermicelli according to package directions, omitting salt; drain.
In a large bowl add Parmesan cheese to hot vermicelli; stir until well mixed.
Add egg; mix well.
Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with vegetable cooking spray.
Into the prepared pie plate... - 45.1144
Southwest Spaghetti Pie
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) In a large bowl, add egg and milk to beat in.
3) Fold in hot pasta and toss lightly to coat.
4) Use a 13 x 9-inch casserole to lightly spray with vegetable spray. Spread the pasta on it.
5) Place a large... - 42.3955
Tomatoes With Feta Cheese
Remove stem ends from tomatoes.
Cut tomatoes into halves.
Arrange cut sides up in circle in micro wavable pie plate, 10 x 1 1/2 inches, or on dinner plate.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 2 minutes; rotate pie plate... - 26.7291
Tomato Cheese Tart
1. Prepare piecrust mix, adding 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese. Roll out to a 12-inch round on lightly floured pastry board or cloth; fit into a 9-inch pie plate. Trim overhang to 1/2 inch; turn under; flute to make stand-up edge. Prick with fork.
2. Bake in... - 34.0994
Tomato Cheese Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Make the piecrust mix as per the packet instructions. Add in 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese while preparing the mix.
3) Roll out the piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate. Trim any overhanging edges to 1/2-inch. Turn it... - 43.2844
Leftover Vegetable Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Prick bottom and sides of pie crust.
Combine vegetables, onion and garlic and place in crust.
Cover with cheddar cheese, sprinkle with Parmesan and dot with butter.
Bake until vegetables are hot and crust is light golden brown, about... - 39.6609
Tomato Cheese Strata
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. In a 10" nonstick skillet saute carrot, green pepper, onionand zucchini in oil till they turn soft, say a couple of minutes
3. Add tomato, garlic, parsley, basil, salt and opepper and cook until the... - 45.0872
Tomato Aspic In Cheese Crust
1. In a large pan, combine the crumbs and butter and mix well. Then press this mixture firmly into 8-inch pie plate, building up sides.
2. Bake at 275 degrees for 6 to 7 minutes; chill.
3. In a large pan, tip in the 1/4 cup cold water... - 44.5101
Tomato Cheese Salad
Combine all ingredients except olives and catsup.
Beat until well blended.
Pour into 9 inch pie plate.
Spread catsup on top; garnish with olive slices.
Cover securely with aluminum foil.
Freeze. - 33.6123
Chroizo And Cheese Tamale Pie
1. Saute the beef, chorizo and onion in a large skillet over high heat, stirring often, until the meat is browned. Mix in 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, the chili powder and the cumin. Add the tomatoes, the tomato sauce, two-thirds of the green chilies and the... - 37.68
Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Cheesecake Appetizer
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Finely chop 7 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes and keep aside.
3. Coarsely chop 15 no-€™s sun dried tomatoes and keep aside.
4. Grease a 9 ½ inch non stick spring form pan with cooking spray and line... - 49.2492
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Cut bacon into small cubes.
3) Combine cornmeal with milk and add to boiling water with 1 teaspoon salt.
4) Stir cook the mixture until thickened and simmer, covered for 10 minutes.
5) Line... - 45.2223
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain (should have about 3 cups).
Stir butter or margarine into hot spaghetti; stir in beaten eggs and Parmesan cheese.
Form spaghetti mixture into a "crust" in a greased 10-inch pie plate.
Spread with cottage... - 45.9465
Zucchini Salad Pie
Dissolve gelatin in the boiling water.
Add applesauce and lemon juice.
Chill till partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
Fold in the zucchini, carrot, green pepper, and green onion.
Turn into a lightly oiled 9-inch pie plate.
Chill till... - 43.5826
Italian Cheese Pie
1) Slice 2 tomatoes into thin slices and the other 2 tomatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices.
2) Reserve the thin tomato slices for topping the pie.
3) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
4) Roll the pastry, line a 8 inch tart plate, then prick all... - 45.9132
Cheese And Bacon Supper Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 375°F
2. Take a pan and heat butter in it.
3. Add onion and sauté it until it turns soft.
4. Add the bacon and fry until it becomes crisp.
5. Take a bowl and sieve in the cheese.
6. Mix the bacon,... - 45.1227
Swiss Cheese Pie
1. Prepare piecrust mix, following label directions, adding 1/2 cup of the Cheddar cheese. Roll out to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate. Trim overhang to 1/2 inch; turn under; flute to make a stand-up edge. Prick... - 33.2747
Mushroom & Cheese Tamale Pie
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish with vegetable oil.
CRUST In a large saucepan, combine cornmeal and 1/2 cup of beef broth.
In a separate pan, bring remainder of broth to boil.
Stir hot broth into cornmeal.
Cover and cook... - 43.5158
Vegetable Pie With Cheese Sauce
1. Prepare a white stew with half the potatoes and remaining vegetables.
2. Make a cheese sauce with flour, butter, milk and cheese.
3. Boil and mash remaining potatoes.
4. Mix cheese sauce with vegetables; put into a pie dish.
5. Cover with creamed potatoes;... - 41.2167
Italian Style Beef Cheese Pie
Stir-fry ground chuck, onion and garlic until meat turns greyish pale brown.
Add sauce, paste, ketchup and about 1/4 cup water.
Cook for about 15 minutes or until thickened, then season to taste and set aside.
Steam-cook spinach and drain very well.
Chop and... - 44.8639
Cheese Pastry Pie
Saute the onion in oil for 5 minutes, then add the beef and green pepper and brown well.
Stir in flour and salt, then add the tomato juice.
Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add the celery and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour into an 8-inch square baking... - 40.1903
Vegetable Cheese Pizza Pie
1. Prepare 9-inch One-crust Pastry as directed except — stir in 1/4 cup cornmeal with the flour, and roll into 12-inch circle. Sprinkle 12-inch plate with 1 tablespoon cornmeal. Place pastry on cornmeal; pinch edge of pastry to make a stand-up rim about 1/2... - 31.6656
Cheese & Hamburg Pie
Prepare Beef Filling.
Set aside and keep hot.
Butter a 9 inch pie plate; set aside.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 2 quart saucepan.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but... - 44.525
Bean And Chile Cheese Pie
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. With a knife or using the metal blade of the food processor, chop the onions and green pepper finely
3. Dry the chilies with kitchen towels and with a knife or using the metal blade of the food processor,... - 48.1936
Low Carb Beef Cheese Burger Pie
Want a delicious beef filled cheese burger pie to be a part of your low carb diet? We aren't joking! You can really eat this delicious treat while on a religious diet. All you need to do is cook it the right way, and this LowCarb360 video will show you how... - 109.267
Mexican Cheese Pie
Prepare your favorite unsweetened, single, 10" crust. Prick well with a fork. Bake at 450° for 7 minutes.
Pour into a large bowl.Turn into the prepared crust or a 10" baking dish. Bake at 325° for 1 hour. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. - 32.6496
Polenta Pie With Cheese
1. In a cooking pot add water and boil.
2. Add corn grits and cornmeal while stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed again.
3. Sdd pepper and olive oil. Simmer for 10 minutes - keep stirring in between so that the ingredients do not stick.
4.... - 48.0781
Combine 1/2 can tomato sauce, bread crumbs, green pepper, onion and ground beef in medium mixing bowl.
Pat mixture onto bottom and sides of 10-inch pie plate.
Combine rice, water, 1/4 cup cheese, remaining tomato sauce, salt, oregano and... - 38.7224
Press crescent rolls into pie crust for 9-inch pan.
Brown hamburger, onion, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper to taste.
Add tomato paste; pour into pie shell.
Top with cheese.
Bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes. - 37.8219
Cheesy Eggplant Pie
Saute green pepper and onion in butter in medium skillet until tender.
Blend in tomato sauce and salt.
Bring to boil.
Cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes until eggplant is almost tender.
Place half of eggplant mixture in Unbaked Pastry... - 36.0775
Beefy Cheeseburger Pie
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Mix 1 cup baking mix and the milk until a soft dough forms.
Gently smooth dough into a ball on floured cloth covered surface; knead 5 times.
Roll dough 2 inches larger than inverted 9 inch pie pan.
Ease into pan and flute edge of... - 44.1473
This Chili Pie is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious recipe, this Chili Pie is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 46.6232
Rich Spaghetti Pie
Spaghetti Pie is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Spaghetti Pie recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 50.2922
Mexican Fiesta Pie
Brown meat; drain.
Add onions; cook until tender.
Stir in chili powder.
Add cream cheese, chilies, olives and eggs; mix well.
Combine flour, milk and eggs; beat until smooth.
Pour into greased 10-inch pie plate or quiche dish; sprinkle with cornmeal.
Spoon... - 42.4027
Meatless Shepard's Pie
Whether or not you are a meat lover you will love this Meatless Shepherd's Pie recipe. Meatless Shepherd's Pie is an absolute pleaser. Try it today! - 36.8583
This Cheese Flan recipe is totally satisfying, Guaranteed! I am certain both of us will be in agreement that this Cheese Flan is really delicious. - 52.7098
Pesto Party Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Place the crackers in a zip lock plastic bag and seal.
3. Use a rolling pin to finely crush the crackers.
4. In a mixing bowl, stir the cracker crumbs with butter.
5. Turn the mixture into a 9-inch x... - 44.7796
Cheese Meat Loaf
1 Soak bread in milk.
2 In a large mixing bowl, combine bread, milk, onion, eggs, beef, cheese, and salt.
3 Shape into loaf and place in a glass loaf dish.
4 Cook for 6 to 8 minutes, rotating dish one-quarter turn halfway through cooking time.
5 ... - 43.5442
1. Mix together the flour and baking powder. Season with salt and pepper, then rub in the margarine. Mix to a soft dough with the milk.
2. Knead lightly, then roll out to line a 26-cm/10-inch quiche dish.
3. Remove the rind from the bacon and chop; peel and... - 44.4685
Monte Vista Tamale Pie
Combine corn meal, 2 tsp. chili powder, 1 tsp. salt and water in 12x8x2" (2qt.) glass baking dish.
Microwave at high setting 8 to 10 minutes, or until thickened, stirring every 2 minutes.
Crumble ground chuck into 1 1/2qt. glass casserole.
Add... - 42.7147
Bird's Nest Pie
Break spaghetti in half, and cook as directed on package until al dente; drain.
While spaghetti is warm, combine with eggs and Parmesan cheese.
Press spaghetti into bottom and up sides of a well-greased, 10-inch pie plate with a spoon.
Saute onion in... - 41.4206
Swiss Chip Pie
About 1 hour before supper:
1. Combine crushed potato chips, curry powder, and 3 tablespoons melted butter. Reserve 1/4 cup of this mixture; use rest to line 10-inch pie plate.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. In 2 tablespoons butter, in skillet, saute... - 39.8187
Chili sauce adds a slightly sweet touch to this potato-topped meat and veggie pie. - 37.7653
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In 10-inch Generation II Frying Pan, cook ground beef, green pepper, onion and garlic, stirring often, until beef is browned and crumbly.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in salsa, corn and taco seasoning.
Spoon beef mixture into 8-inch... - 44.8166
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Take a bowl and combine biscuit mix and cold water in it until a soft dough forms.
3) Whisk the dough vigorously for 20 strokes.
4) On a floured, cloth-covered board, gently smooth dough into... - 45.6539
1) Boil salted water and cook the chicken in it until tender.
2) Bring out the chicken from the broth and cool.
3) Discard its skin and bones.
4) Get the oven ready at 325 degrees.
5) Keep cooking the broth until it becomes reduced to... - 46.0203
Enchilada Pie is a delicious side dish that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Enchilada Pie, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 39.3071