- » Tomato Cheese
Tomato Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato cheese recipes.
Cheesy Tomato Stacks
Some people love to eat raw tomatoes and those who like cheese will fall in love with this dish. This is Nikko's favorite dish and he is making it for cheese day. This dish can be a great alternative for salads and those who are not aware, tomato is a healthy... - 77.4887
Tomato Cheese Bulgur
In medium skillet melt margarine on low heat.
Add onion, garlic, and green pepper as you chop them.
Cook until onion and green pepper are soft.
Cook one minute, stirring, on medium heat.
Remove from heat.
Measure in oregano, basil, chili powder,... - 46.8689
Tomato Cheese Corn Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. On a lightly flour work surface, roll out pastry to a 9 ½ inch circle.
3. Cut 3 V-shaped slits or decorative holes near the center.
4. Cover pastry with cloth and chill in the refrigerator for 15... - 45.9365
Tomato Cheese Grits
In 2-quart casserole, combine margarine, onion and garlic.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until tender.
Add salt, pepper and water.
Microwave at High for 3 to 6 minutes, or until water boils.
Stir in grits and tomato.
Microwave at High for 4 to... - 44.836
Tomato Cheese Toast
1. In a small saucepan, place the margarine
2. Heat the margarine till bubble and add the onion to the hot margarine
3. SautÃ© till transparent.
4. Add the flour to the pan and cook while stirring constantly for two minutes
5. Remove from heat and... - 44.725
Tomato Cheese Strata
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. In a 10" nonstick skillet saute carrot, green pepper, onionand zucchini in oil till they turn soft, say a couple of minutes
3. Add tomato, garlic, parsley, basil, salt and opepper and cook until the... - 44.3913
Tomato Cheese Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Make the piecrust mix as per the packet instructions. Add in 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese while preparing the mix.
3) Roll out the piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate. Trim any overhanging edges to 1/2-inch. Turn it... - 43.8011
Tomato Cheese Rabbit
1) In a small saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat. Then blend in the flour, herbs, salt, and pepper.
2) Stir in the cream, then stir and cook, until smooth and thick.
3) Lower the heat, add the onion juice and cheese, stir and cook until the... - 43.6563
Tomato Cheese Rarebit
1) In a saucepan, add butter and melt on medium heat.
2) Add onion to cook until tender.
3) Pour in the soup.
4) When the soup is hot, then stir in cheese.
5) Frequently stir to melt the cheese into the soup.
6) Add egg and seasonings.
7) Continue... - 43.5439
Baked Macaroni With Tomatoes And Cheese
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) Slice cheese into 9 thin slices and keep aside.
3) Shred remaining cheese.
4) Boil salted water and add macaroni in it. Cook till tender. Drain.
5) Turn into shallow 2-quart casserole.
6) In a... - 42.2773
Baked Tomato Cheese Sandwiches
To make sauce, melt butter in a pan on low fire.
Add flour and mix well.
Add milk gradually, stirring all the time till it is thick and smooth.
Remove from heat.
Add salt and pepper.
Remove crusts from bread and toast.
Arrange toast in a shallow oven-proof... - 41.6254
Tomato Aspic With Cream Cheese
1. In a large bowl, tip in the gelatin and add the 1/2 cup cold water.
2. Add the tomato juice to a pan and place on heat. When the mixture reaches boiling point, remove from heat and add gelatin. Stir until dissolved.
3. Add hot sauce and... - 41.5667
Tomato Cheese And Onion Pasties
1. Preheat oven hot to 425° F.
2. Roll the pastry into oblong 1/4" thick. Cut into 6 equal portions.
3. Peel the tomatoes, remove seeds and chop the pulp.
4. In a bowl mix tomato, onion, breadcrumbs, cheese, seasoning and beaten egg.
5.... - 41.051
Easy Tomato Cheese Bisque
Easy tomato cheese bisque is a savory and light bisque made with tomato juice and cheese soup. Spiced with mustard and twisted with a hint of worcestershire sauce, the easy tomato cheese bisque is cooked with rice in it. Creamy and delicious, it makes a great... - 40.8408
Tomato Cheese Muffins
Sift first 3 ingredients into a mixing bowl; set aside.
Put tomato juice, egg, salad oil, sugar, salt, and cheese in blender container.
Blend till cheese is finely chopped.
Pour tomato mixture over dry ingredients; stir just till moistened.
Fill paper-lined... - 39.9074
Fresh Tomatoes Stuffed With Rice And Cheese
1. If the tomatoes do not stand straight, cut a small slice off the bottom of each. Carefully core the tomatoes. Scoop out and reserve the tomato flesh, leaving a firm wall on all sides. Sprinkle a little coarse salt into each tomato, invert onto a rack and... - 39.8613
Tomato Cheese Toasts
Melt the butter in a small pan.
Add the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Add the milk gradually, bring to the boil and boil for a minute stirring.
Add the seasonings and grated Cheddar cheese and stir over gentle heat until the cheese has melted.
Arrange the... - 38.7922
Tomato Cheese Pizza
Sieve flour and salt into a bowl and put in a warm place.
D Mix yeast and sugar in warm milk and stir until creamy.
Keep aside for 5 minutes.
Rub fat to flour and mix in yeast mixture.
Stir in eggs and knead throughly.
Cover and put in a warm... - 38.4116
Macaroni Tomato Cheese Dish
Place the macaroni in 4-6 cups of boiling water to which 1 tablespoon salt has been added.
Cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
Rinse and drain macaroni.
Melt butter in skillet.
Add onions and green pepper and saute' until nearly tender.
Then add canned tomatoes and... - 37.3669
Tomato And Cheese Savory
1. Melt the butter, add the flour and mix well. Add tomato juice, stir until boiling and cook for 3 minutes stirring all the time.
2. Add seasonings and sugar.
3. Add egg yolks and cheese.
4. Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the mixture.
5. Pour... - 36.5862
Tomato Cheese Burger Pie
Combine egg, ground beef, shredded cheese, cracker crumbs, barbecue sauce, onion, salt and pepper in mixing bowl.
Press firmly into Unbaked Pastry Shell.
Place tomatoes on top.
Bake at 425° for 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Place cheese wedges over... - 36.2079
Tomato Cheese Toast
Melt butter or margarine in pan.
Blend in the flour.
Stir in the cream and cook until thick.
Add tomatoes heated with soda and well beaten eggs.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add cheese just before serving and stir well.
Serve at once on toast.
Tomatoes could... - 35.8365
Tomato Cheese 'n Bacon Broil
1) In a skillet cook bacon till partially done.
2) Keep a slice of cheese on each slice of toast.
3) Add spoonful soup and spread over it.
4) Cover the edges completely.
5) Garnish with bacon.
6) Broil for about 4 inches from heat until cheese... - 35.6077
Tomato Cheese Pizza
In a blender or food processor, whirl tomatoes (include liquid with canned tomatoes) until coarsely pureed.
In a 3-to 4-quart pan, bring tomatoes to a boil.
Lower heat and boil gently, uncovered, until sauce thickens and reduces to about 1 cup, 25 to 40... - 35.3414
Tomato Cheese Ring
Dissolve gelatin in hot tomato juice; cool.
Beat mayonnaise and cream cheese until smooth and well blended.
Add tomato mixture; beat until well blended.
Chill until thick but not set.
Fold in eggs and olives.
Pour into a 1 1/2 quart ring mold.
Chill until... - 35.297
Tomato Cheese Soybeans
Cover beans with water, bring to boil, and boil for 2 minutes.
Cover and let stand for 1 hour; then cook until tender.
Drain and arrange beans in alternate layers with corn in a shallow baking dish.
Mix tomatoes, sugar, and seasonings; pour over bean... - 34.8794
Tomato Cheese Rarebit
In a 2-quart casserole, combine tomato soup and grated cheese.
Cover and microwave 10 minutes on medium cycle, stirring after 5 minutes.
Beat egg yolks with paprika, brown sugar and cayenne.
Stir into soup mixture.
Microwave 1 minute.
Beat egg whites until... - 34.2643
Sliced Ham Tomato And Cheese
Blend butter and mustard thoroughly, then spread on toast.
Place 1 slice of cheese on each slice of bread.
Arrange 2tomato slices on top of cheese.
Remove Chunk Ham from can and cut in half.
Turn each half on its side and slice into 4 half-circles.
Cut... - 33.3423
Tomato And Cream Cheese Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool to consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Heat soup until simmering.
Remove from heat; beat in cream cheese.
Cool; add mayonnaise.
Com bine all ingredients.
Place in molds; chill. - 33.0959
Tomato Cheese Tart
1. Prepare piecrust mix, adding 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese. Roll out to a 12-inch round on lightly floured pastry board or cloth; fit into a 9-inch pie plate. Trim overhang to 1/2 inch; turn under; flute to make stand-up edge. Prick with fork.
2. Bake in... - 32.6402
Summer Vegetables With Tomato Cream Cheese Dip
1) Take a large saucepan and boil water in it. Blanch broccoli and green beans in it for about 1 minute or until they have lost the raw taste. Instantly rinse the vegetables under cold water to stop cooking and seal color. Drain the vegetables in a... - 32.144
Tomato Cheese Mold
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Combine with cheese and soup.
Simmer over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat; cool.
Stir in mayonnaise, horseradish, celery, green pepper and onion.
Chill until firm. - 32.0774
Tomato Cheese Toast
1. In a plate, set the toast and arrange slies on top
2. Top with cheese and sprinkle seasonings
3. Serve as appropriate - 31.6491
Tomato Cheese Tarts
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Brush the sheets of filo pastry lightly with egg white and cut into sixteen 10 cm / 4 in squares.
2. Layer the squares in twos, in eight patty tins. Spoon the cheese into the pastry cases. Season with black pepper... - 30.6519
Flaky Tomato Cheese Squares
1. Cut the tomatoes into 1/4-inch slices. Drain on paper towels.
2. Brush some of the melted butter on a baking sheet large enough to fit a sheet of phyllo. Lay 1 sheet of phyllo on baking sheet, keeping remainder covered with a damp cloth. Brush lightly with... - 30.0514
Tomato Cream Cheese Salad
Heat tomato soup.
Stir in gelatin, which has been softened in 1/2 cup cold water; stir until gelatin dissolves.
Cool slightly; then stir in other ingredients.
Put into an oiled 5 cup mold and chill until firm. - 29.338
Tomatoes Stuffed With Macaroni And Cheese
Scoop out the pulp and juice from the tomatoes (use pulp and juice for stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, etc.), and sprinkle the insides well with salt.
Cook and drain the macaroni as in Boiled Macaroni.
(If you have the long strands of macaroni, break up into... - 28.8163
Tomato Cheese Macaroni
1. Cook macaroni in boiling, salted water, then drain, and wash in cold water.
2. Saute onions in 4 tbsp. butter
3. Add soup and milk and grated cheese.
4. Heat until cheese melts.
5. Blend with macaroni. Add parsley.
6. Pour into a greased casserole, and top... - 28.7654
Tomato Cheese Mini Pizzas
Spread 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce over each muffin half; sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
Top evenly with tomato slices and Canadian bacon.
Sprinkle muffin halves evenly with basil and mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 400° for 8 minutes or just until cheese... - 28.4767
Fusilli With Fresh Tomato And Cheese
1. Cut stem end from tomatoes. Cut in half and squeeze gently to remove seeds. Cut tomatoes into 1/2-inch dice. In a large bowl, combine salt, pepper, vinegar, olive oil, basil, and parsley. Beat with a fork to blend. Add tomatoes and red onion and toss with... - 27.1691
Tomato Cheese Recipes By Category
Tomato Cheese Ingredient: