- » Tomato Cheddar
Tomato Cheddar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato cheddar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato cheddar recipes.
Tomato Bacon And Cheddar Quiche
Who says all men don't like quiche, here is a tomato, bacon and cheddar quiche that would win all hearts. Watch this video as the chef uses slow oven roasted tomatoes which imparts an intense flavor to the quiche. See the spectacular video to gear up for a... - 125.717
Cheddar-topped Baked Tomatoes With Basil
Whether you have an excess of heirloom tomatoes or just picked up extra when shopping, this is one great recipe to use the red, ripe yields. Betty shares her personal favorite tomato recipe topped with gooey cheese, butter, breadcrumbs, and seasoning and... - 114.844
Cheddar Tomato Fillets
1) In a nonstick baking pan, spray the vegetable or fat free coating and place the fillets in a single layer.
2) Apply the lemon juice and sprinkle with the salt.
3) Place the pan 3 inches away from coals and broil for about 8 minutes.
4) Pour over the... - 36.8231
Macaroni And Cheese Casserole With Cheddar And Tomato
Cook macaroni until tender.
Drain; set aside.
In saucepan combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, green pepper, and seasonings.
Simmer until green pepper and onion are soft.
Grease large oblong baking dish with butter.
Alternate layers of macaroni, cheese, and... - 36.7608
Tomato Cheddar Dill Bread
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 375°F Lightly grease a 5- by 9-inch loaf pan.
STIR TOGETHER the flour, cheese, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl.
In another bowl, combine the tomato puree, onion, dill, oil, and eggs.
Add this mixture to the dry... - 35.2526
Tomato Cheddar Soup
1. Combine tomatoes, and celery in food processor and blend until coarsely chopped.
2. Pour into large saucepan, add chicken stock and scallions, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
3. Add cream. Season with basil, salt,... - 34.4588
Cheddar & Tarragon Tomato Pie
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Line an 8 inch flan dish with the shortcrust pastry and bake blind for 3-4 minutes.
Reduce the heat to 400°F.
Heat the oil in a saucepan and saute the onions, garlic and zucchini until lightly browned.
Add the tomatoes, herbs and... - 34.1872
Cheddar Chili Tomato Pots
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease shallow baking dish.
Cut 1/2 inch slice from top of each tomato; scoop out pulp and seeds, leaving 1/4 inch shell (reserve pulp for another use such as salads or sauces).
Invert tomatoes on paper towel-lined plate and let drain... - 32.7272
Tomato Tart With Cheddar Crust
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 3. Blitz the flour, butter and cheese in a food processor until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, add the egg, then whizz again until it forms a ball.
2. Lightly dust a cool surface with flour, then roll out the pastry. Line... - 32.3267
Tomato Cheddar Soup
Mix soups according to directions on cans and bring to a boil.
Add rest of ingredients. - 26.3106
Bacon Cheddar And Tomato Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except hamburger buns.
3. Arrange buns cut sides up in 13-by-9-inch baking pan. Spoon equal amount of bacon-cheese mixture onto each bun half. Bake 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbling. - 25.9293
Cheddar Tomato Bacon Toasts
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine Cheese Creations Sauce, tomato and bacon.
2. On baking sheet, arrange bread slices. Evenly top with sauce mixture.
3. Bake 10 minutes or until sauce mixture is bubbling. Serve immediately. - 21.5625
Cheddar Tomato Soup
In saucepan, stir cheese soup until smooth; gradually blend in tomato soup, milk, and water.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 18.1554
Tomato, Basil And Cheddar Soup
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Tomato, Basil and Cheddar Soup perfect for a cold winter day. Pair with a grilled cheese sandwich and you have a great lunch or dinner. - 0