- » Tomato Cauliflower Soup
Tomato Cauliflower Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato cauliflower soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato cauliflower soup recipes.
Creamy Cauliflower Soup
Have a look at this impressive video that displays a recipe for raw cauliflower soup. The soup uses some healthy greens and flavorful ingredients that makes the video all the more interesting Amaze your guests with this delicious soup and enjoy! - 115.533
Cauliflower In Cheesy Tomato Sauce
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine cauliflower and onion.
Stir in tomato soup.
Add Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to... - 37.1731
Simple Cauliflower Soup
I personally feel Cauliflower Soup is very nourishing. Nor a degree less neither a degree more the mixture of cauliflower, onion, carrot, tomatoes, and sour cream, with the dash of pepper along with ham gives a divine taste. Cauliflower soup is famous... - 46.8312
Easy Curried Cauliflower Soup
1!n a large heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the curry powder, ginger, stock, water, rice, and cauliflowerand bring to a boil. Adjust the heat so that the mixture simmers... - 33.467
Cauliflower Brown Rice Soup
I love rice in any form and Cauliflower Brown Rice Soup was the right change I was looking for. This remarkably easy to cook recipe brings in a lot of flavor in one platter. The stock poured over tender brown rice with assorted veggies can be served during... - 43.3742
Curried Cauliflower Soup
1 In a large heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moder-I ate heat.
Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the curry powder, ginger, stock, water, rice, and cauliflowerand bringtoa boil.
Adjust the heat so that the mixture... - 42.7754
Curried Cauliflower Soup
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the cauliflower, tomatoes with their liquid, broth, onion, and garlic powder.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 7 hours, or until the cauliflower is tender.
3. Increase the heat to the high... - 31.4283
Cauliflower Cream Soup
Separate cauliflower into florets.
Peel and dice potato.
Skin and chop tomato.
Combine milk, cauliflower, potato, tomato, onions, parsley, and seasonings in heavy kettle.
Simmer until vegetables are tender.
Pour through colander; drain off liquid.
Reserve... - 43.3302
North African Cauliflower Soup
In a soup pot on medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 5 to 10 minutes, until translucent.
While the onions saute, dice the potatoes and chop the cauliflower.
Stir the cumin, fennel, and potatoes into the pot, and cook for a minute.
Then add the hot... - 46.0235
Rose Colored Cauliflower Soup
1. Peel and dice the potatoes.
2 Bring the salted water to a boil. Add the cauliflower and diced potatoes to the water and boil gently for 30 minutes. Cool a little, then rub through a strainer or puree in a blender.
3 Return the puree to the pan and... - 35.3643
Souper Cauliflower Au Gratin
Cook cauliflower in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
Combine soup, tomatoes, worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
Place cauliflower in shallow baking dish; pour on sauce.
Sprinkle with corn flakes.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until... - 29.5827
Cauliflower And Beans Chowder
1. In a saucepan, put all ingredients except sweetener; bring the mixture to boiling.
2. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes.
3. Add artificial sweetener.
4. Serve in individual soup bowls with crusty breads. - 40.1761
Curried Cauliflower Potage
In saucepan, blend soup, sour cream and curry; gradually stir in water.
Heat; stir occasionally, adding remaining ingredients.
Chill 6 hours or more. - 28.0093
Tomato Garlic Vegetable Soup
In large kettle or Dutch oven combine chicken broth, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, cauliflower, green beans, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer tor 10 minutes.
Add great northern beans and zucchini;... - 40.838
Italian Tomato And Rice Soup
In a large saucepan combine the salsa, tomato juice, brown rice, onion, Italian seasoning, bouillon granules, garlic, pepper, and 2 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, place frozen vegetables in a... - 41.4046
Cauliflower With Shrimp Sauce
1) Trim cauliflower for leaves and stems and wash thoroughly.
2) Across the stems, make two 1/2-inch-deep gashes.
3) Brush the cauliflower heads with lemon juice.
4) On rack in shallow roasting pan, place cauliflower, stem ends down,
5)... - 40.4497
Garden Patch Soup
1. Chop cauliflower into small pieces.
2. In a saucepan, mix bouillon cube, tomato juice and cauliflower pieces; bring the mixture to boiling and then, simmer for about 15 minutes until cauliflower is tender.
3. Let the mixture cool down... - 46.5625
Lamb And Vegetable Soup
This Lamb and Vegetable soup is so very appetizing ! Try out this light soup for your dinner tonight ! Tell me what you think about the Lamb and Vegetable Soup ! - 39.7118
Vegetable Basil Soup
In a 5-quart pan over medium heat, cook onion, celery, and carrot in butter, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft but not browned.
Add potato, tomatoes, broth, and basil.
Bring to a boil; cover-reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add cauliflower and... - 41.7859
Fresh Vegetable Basil Soup
In a 5 quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion, celery, and carrot; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft but not brown (about 10 minutes).
Meanwhile, peel potato and cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
Peel and dice tomatoes; you should have... - 49.6323
1. Place carrot, celery, onion, green pepper, garlic, cabbage, cauliflower, potatoes, tomatoes, rosemary, thyme, chicken broth, and black pepper in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Seal with a double layer of un-vented plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on high for 60... - 35.3917
1. To prepare the tripe clean it very well, cut into small pieces.
2. In a saucepan simmer the tripe in water for about 2 hours, add the finely chopped vegetables to the already prepared tripe and bring to the boil.
3. Reduce heat to simmer and let it... - 36.7714
Lamb And Vegetable Soup
1) Heat oil and cook lamb until brown
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
4) In the same non-stick pan, pour in ½ cup of water and boil, stirring continuously to scrape the browned bits.
5)... - 45.7146
I never knew the Clear Soup that we get at restaurants can be mafe this healthy! Yes, with such a fine combination of mixed vegetables and spices, this Clear Soup is a treat in itself. In fact, it is a great way to get the goodness of all the vegetables... - 47.3624
Big Batch Vegetable Minestrone
1. In a large stockpot or 32-cup (8 L) Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions, garlic, carrots and celery,- cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until softened.
2. Add stock and cabbage; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, cover... - 32.7937
In a pan heat some oil and saute garlic and onion.
Once they are evenly browned, add bay leaf & peppers and let the aromas release.
Now put in the chopped tomatoes and stir fry.
Once cooked, add salt & sugar and the stock, achieving a thick tomato... - 45.261
Vegetable Soup With Potatoes
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 12 hours or High 4-6 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 37.8827
Beef Vegetable Soup For Two
Crumble the lean ground beef into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 2 to 3 minutes or till done, stirring once to break up the ground beef.
Drain off fat.
Stir in vegetables, water, tomato sauce, bouillon granules, basil,... - 37.4888
Beef And Vegetable Soup
Place shank, water, salt, pepper, mustard, paprika, oregano, celery and onion in a 5-quart, enameled, iron pot.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer over low fire for 4 hours or until meat is done and loosened from the bone.
Take meat from broth, removing all... - 39.2559
Cream Soup Or Puree
Use a double boiler.
Melt fat, add flour and seasonings and blend.
Add milk, vegetable water and pulp.
Cook 25 min., stirring constantly until thickened.
Canned or fresh vegetables such as asparagus, carrots, cauliflower, celery, corn, peas, potatoes,... - 33.8167
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
Suitable vegetables would be cauliflower, white asparagus stalks, or green asparagus tips, peas, tomatoes, carrots or potatoes.
Prepare the vegetables according to kind.
Cook in a small amount of salted water until tender.
Rub through a strainer with the... - 44.1772
Chicken, Vegetable & Quinoa Soup
This soup is very nutritious and tasty. It is also low in fat. You can add any vegetables you want to this – carrots, peas, potatoes, cabbage, zucchini, summer squash, cauliflower, broccoli, corn, etc. I used what I had handy. - 135.036
Quick Vegetable Stock
1. Heat 1/4 cup of the water in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add onion. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add more water during this process if necessary.
2. Place vegetables and trimmings, the remaining 7... - 37.5065
Basic Cream Of Vegetable Soup
Blend all ingredients together in blender, except sachet.
When smooth, turn mixture into pot with sachet.
Serve soup garnished with toasted soybeans. - 29.6147
Combine all ingredients and simmer covered for 25-30 minutes.
Garnish with fresh chopped chives if desired.
Serve hot in bouillon cups. - 30.2431
Chicken Vegetable Soup
Bring stock to a boil in a stockpot.
Add vegetables and wine.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Stir in chicken.
Serve with bread and cheese.
Makes 10 to 1 2 servings. - 30.8129
1. In a pot bring together chopped vegetables, 750 ml of water, tomato puree and seasoning to the boil and let it simmer until vegetables are tender.
2. Add a knob of lard or butter, then pasta and keep simmering until the pasta is done.
3.... - 40.8832
Vegetable Summer Soup
Vegetable Summer Soup is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious appetizer recipe; I bet this Vegetable Summer Soup will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 45.4898
In a medium saucepan combine the water, undrained tomatoes, bouillon granules, basil, and oregano.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in frozen vegetables and tortellini.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 7 minutes or till tortellini are tender.
Stir... - 35.5481
Easy Microwaved Beef And Vegetable Soup
In a medium saucepan combine stewed tomatoes, tomato juice, water, sugar, basil, oregano, and garlic powder. Cook over medium-high heat till boiling.
Stir frozen vegetables and orzo into the tomato mixture. Return to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered,... - 36.7831
Basic Cream Of Vegetable Soup
This Basic Cream Of Vegetable Soup makes for a delicious Appetizer. You must try out this soup at least once. - 39.2295
Garden Vegetable Soup
1) In a soup pot, mix together leek, celery, onion, carrots, garlic and 1/4 cup water.
2) Cook, covered for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil after pouring in 3 cups of water, tomato juice, potato,... - 45.1789
Yankee Pot Soup
Yankee Pot Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this soup recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 47.6534
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Place a heavy bottomed pan on medium flame and heat olive oil in it.
3. Drop onion, carrot, mushroom, celery, ham, potato, cauliflower, sun dried tomatoes, and cabbage in it.
4. Season with salt and... - 0
Heartland Beef And Vegetable Soup
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven, use medium heat to brown ground beef with onion.
2. With the stirring spoon break the ground beef into 3/4-inch pieces.
3. Stir in between.
4. Drain out the beef from the oven.
5. Stir in all soup ingredients except frozen... - 48.5249
Vegetable Soup With Wilted Spinach
1. Combine broth, onion, carrot, potato, celery, parsley, basil, and salt in a 3-quart glass casserole. Cover. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 6 minutes, and then Cook Cycle 2 (power level 7) for 10 1/2 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients.... - 35.4414
Delicious Manchow Soup
Manchow soup is a combination of soft vegetables and crispy noodles. It is nutritious and tasty. This is a very good dish to satiate the Chinese craving. It is delicious enough to be served at a party or for the family. - 0
Italian Minestrone Soup
Sonia cooks a delicious and hearty minestrone soup, a healthy dish that you can personalize with your favourite vegetables! - 130.507
Vegetable Soup Using Chicken Broth
1. Combine broth, onion, carrot, potato, celery, parsley, basil, and salt in a 3-quart glass casserole. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 7 minutes, and then Time Cook (power level 7) for 12 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients. Cover.... - 32.1963
Minestrone Vegetable Soup Italian Style
In a large saucepan combine zucchini, cabbage, celery, carrots, scallions, broth mix, and garlic.
Cook 3 to 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Add remaining ingredients except macaroni.
Bring to a boil; cover.
Lower heat; simmer 20 minutes or... - 41.9124
This vegetable soup is a shortcut to get all essential vitamins and minerals you would get from eating a variety of different dishes. Have this at least once a week as it is very nutritious. - 0
Spicy Sour Thai Fish Soup
This Thai Fish Soup is a delicious spicy sour soup fit, for kings and queens and ideal to grace the table at any Thai banquet. Watch the video clip to get tips on how to make this authentic Thai soup with Chef Khwanjai. Thai Fish Soup, comes in many varieties... - 104.67
Light Garden Bisque
Trim leaves from cauliflower and broccoli; break into flowerets Set steam rack in large saucepan; add water to come just .
Cover; cook on high heat until water boils.
Place vegetables on rack.
Cover; steam 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
Drain; set... - 48.2033
An all-time favorite, Classic Minestra gives you the flexibility to choose whichever vegetables you want. - 47.2926
Soak red kidney beans in cold water overnight.
Put beef in a large saucepan with water.
Simmer, covered, for 2 hours with onion, peppercorns, drained kidney beans and salt.
Skim occasionally to clear soup.
Meat should be easily removed from bone when cooking... - 44.731
Saute the vegetables, (except tomatoes), in olive oil separately until they are slightly softened.
In a large soup kettle, heat 6 cups beef stock and add the vegetables (except tomatoes and mushrooms).
Cook slowly till they are tender but not mushy.
Add... - 38.9919
Slice the large onions.
Cut the other vegetables (except green peas) into big pieces.
Heat the ghee in a big vessel and fry the sliced onions until they are brown in colour.
Add the cinnamon, cloves and peppercorns and fry for 1 minute.
Add the vegetables... - 46.0539
1) Take a large saucepan; heat oil in it over low heat and sauté onion, carrot, potato, swede and celery to release an aroma.
2) Stir in water, tomato, herbs, salt and sugar and simmer.
3) Cover the pan and boil for 20 minutes after adding in... - 43.9989
Zuppa Di Legumi
Zuppa Di Legumi is simply by far the most delicious vegetable soup that I have had. This dish is simple and tasty. Serve the Zuppa Di Legumi for your family , I am sure they will love it! - 39.2686
Mixed Vegetable Broth
Mixed vegetable broth is a flavorful broth made with mixed vegetables and flavored with spices. Made with beans, peas, carrots, cauliflowers and potatoes, the mixed vegetable broth is made aromatic with bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves and peppercorns. - 44.9226
Shrimp Bisque With Clam Juice
Place clam juice, cauliflower, tomato juice and onion flakes in blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into saucepan.
Add bay leaf, Worcestershire, shrimp and mushrooms.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add milk; heat thoroughly, but do not... - 35.5414
Spicy Mixed Vegetable Salad
Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the onions, zucchini, mushrooms, cauliflower and celery.
Add the tomatoes with their juice and bring to the boil.
Add the coriander seeds, bouquet garni, wine, peppercorns... - 38.7232
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
Add the onion and fry very gently, with a lid on the pan, until soft but still white.
Add the bacon and fry for a further 3 minutes.
Add the cabbage, celery, beef broth and drained haricot beans.
Bring to the boil and season... - 38.7402
1) Peel the cucumbers.
2) In a bowl, cut the cucumbers evenly.
3) In a mixing bowl, prepare the marinade and let the cukes sit in the marinade atleast... - 40.1964
Onion Dip With Crudites
Combine the yogurt, sour half and half, and dry soup mix, stirringwell.
Turn into a serving bowl, cover, and chill.
Accompany with a basket or platter of chilled relishes. - 22.3832
Baked Macaroni Vegetable
Warm up soup.
Add salt, pepper and cream to it.
Mix half the soup and half the grated cheese with boiled vegetables.
Add the rest of the soup and cheese to macaroni.
In a greased casserole dish place macaroni mixture in the centre and vegetable mixture around... - 41.3397
Four Star Sandwich
Arrange bacon strips on rack in shallow pan, with fat edge of each strip slightly overlapping lean of next strip.
Bake in hot oven (400°) 12 to 15 minutes, or till of desired crispness.
Ten minutes before bacon is done, add tomato slices to rack.
Meanwhile,... - 35.1292
Golden Vegetable Combo
In saucepan, cook onion with thyme in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally - 25.9475
Steak Pie With Suet Crust
Cut meat into pieces, season and roll in flour.
Cut vegetables and put in layers; add water or soup.
Cook slowly for 1 hour.
Mix flour, bread crumbs, suet, pinch of salt, with cold water.
Make into flat, round, smaller than lid of casserole.
Put on top of... - 36.1119
Veggies On Rice
Cut carrots into diagonal slices and half each slice.
Cut capsicum into 3/4" triangles.
Cut cauliflower/broccoli into small florets.
Slice baby corns into halves lengthwise.
Cut mushrooms into thick slices.
Cut onion into fours and separate the... - 42.3072
Chunky Ground Beef Stew
In a 4 1/2-quart Dutch oven cook ground beef and garlic till meat is brown (stir only occasionally to keep meat in large chunks).
Drain off fat.
Stir undrctined tomatoes, frozen vegetables, tomato juice, soup mix, bay leaf, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper into Dutch... - 39.4912
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Blanch vegetables in lightly salted boiling water for 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
– Cook lasagna according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
– Lightly butter a baking dish and spread a thin... - 38.4157
1. In a large pan, place the haricot beans and soak in water overnight with double the amount of water
2. Drain the water and rinse the beans before use
3. In a large pan, tip in the beans and fresh water and boil for 30 minutes or more... - 42.3205
Duck Pork And Sausage Casserole
Put beans to soak in ample water overnight.
Defrost the duck.
Remove the wings and set aside.
Remove the giblets from within.
Cut the duck into dinner-size pieces.
Legs, thighs, breasts each cut in two.
Reserve the back and tail for the stock.
Place the... - 42.7911
Coconut Dumplings And Vegetable Stew
Cover the yellow and brown chick-peas with plenty of cold water to cover and leave them to soak for 12 hours.
Pound the ingredients for the green spice paste in a mortar, or puree them in a food processor or in batches in a blender, and... - 44.8207