- » Tomato Capsicum Pasta
Tomato Capsicum Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato capsicum pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato capsicum pasta recipes.
Baked Spaghetti In Tomato Sauce
1. Chop the onions. Cut the capsicum into rings.
2. Cut the tomatoes into big pieces, add 1 teacup of water and cook. When cooked, blend in a liquidiser and strain.
3. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions and capsicums for 2 minutes. Take out a few... - 44.5681
Herby Tomato And Pasta Salad
1.Cook both tagliatelles together in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions.
Rinse under cold running water, drain and set aside to cool completely.
2.Place cold tagliatelles, zucchini, capsicums and beans in a large salad bowl.
3.To... - 43.1546
Whole Wheat Pasta In Tomato Sauce (low Calorie) By Tarla Dalal
Whole wheat pasta, savor this healthy Italian delicacy, which is also a rich source of proteins and fibre! The Italian diet which is known for its high-calorie pasta preparations and its cheesy sauces has been converted into this high fibre version". As the... - 0
Spiral Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan. Drain, rinse under cold running water and set aside to cool completely.
2. Place pasta, sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, sun-dried or roasted capsicums (peppers), olives, basil, Parmesan cheese, oil and... - 33.3288
Pasta Alla Creole
Pasta Alla Creole has a Superb taste.The Pepper and Cheese gives the Pasta Alla Creole Incredible taste. - 37.3762
Angel Hair Pasta With Scamp
Heat oil in large pan; cook onion and garlic until onion is just browned.
Add undrained crushed tomatoes, pesto, sugar and wine; simmer, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly.
Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pan of boiling water... - 44.7056
Pasta In Red Sauce By Tarla Dalal
Pasta in red sauce is the most popular and loved by all age groups. Make sure you make it as close to the serving time to enjoy it the most. - 0
Pasta And Vegetable Casserole By Tarla Dalal
An assortment of veggies are roasted with chopped garlic and olive oil and pasta mixed with a gooey cheese sauce made of grated cheese, flour and butter and with a generous sprinkling of cheese on top. - 0
Eggplant And Pasta Casserole
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Sprinkle eggplant with salt.
Leave for 30 minutes.
Cook noodles in plenty of boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender.
Heat oil in a frying pan.
Fry eggplant until golden... - 42.4987
Easy Baked Macaroni
In this video, your very own Filipino Chef is showing a delicious Italian Baked Macaroni recipe. If you are a Filipino, then you are fortunate enough to have this recipe in your own language but if you are not then this video would not be of much use to you. - 105.274
Macaroni Hot Pot
Cut the onions and capsicums into rings.
Put the tomatoes in boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes. Skin and chop them.
Put the butter in a vessel, add the onion rings and fry.
After 2 minutes, add the capsicum rings. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
Take out a few... - 43.5645
Chinese Macaroni Fry
1. Cut onion, capsicum, and tomato into thin juliennes.
2. Make a fine paste of garlic and ginger in the food processor or using a mortar and pestle.
3. In a saucepan, boil 1 liter water
4. Add macaroni in it and boil for 8 to 10... - 47.3621
Spaghetti Alla Bombay
1. Make Mexican tomato sauce as directed.
2. Heat oil, fry onion, garlic until golden, add crab meat and chopped squid, stir fry for 5-7 minutes, add spices with salt and pepper, cook over medium heat until brown. Stir in Mexican tomato sauce, simmer for 15... - 43.8473
A simple and easy to make spaghetti recipe. - 0
Chicken And Penne Salad
1. Arrange penne, chicken, green pepper (capsicum), chives, sweet corn, celery, tomatoes and endive on a large serving platter or in a large salad bowl. Spoon dressing over salad and serve immediately. - 33.8383
Italian Meat Sauce Spaghetti
1. Remove seeds from capsicum and chop finely.
2. Peel and slice onions.
3. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over a moderate heat and add capsicum, garlic and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is golden brown.
4. Add minced steak and continue to... - 47.5515
Tagliatelle In Bolognaise Sauce
Tagliatelle In Bolognaise Sauce has a Piquant taste.The Red wine and Tomato sauce gives the Tagliatelle In Bolognaise Sauce Cool taste. Must catch it - 35.0183
Mix the above ingredients and let the vermicelli marinate for a few hours before consuming - 33.7266
1. Take one tortilla and spread some chili paste according to your spice level.
2. Then spread 2 tbsp of beans in triangular shape.
3. Place some tomatoes and capsicum on it.
4. Bend the tortilla from-three sides to give a triangular shape.
5. Heat a non... - 32.9386
1. To assemble pizzas, spread bases with pasta sauce or tomato paste (puree).
2. For Supreme pizza, top a prepared pizza base with ham, salami, green peppe (capsicum)r, pineapple pieces, mushrooms and olives, if using.
3. For Hawaiian pizza, top a prepared... - 39.8739
Shrimps With Baked Beans
This recipe will interest seafood lovers! Shrimps with Baked Beans is a meal in itself. Seafood helps reduce blood fat and prevent heart diseases, so make the most of this healthy dish. You can vary this dish by using tuna instead of shrimps. - 110.271
Indo Chinese Cuisine - Vegetarian American Chopsuey
A crispy noodle and yummy sauce combination!
The usual American Chop suey is an American pasta dish and consists of elbow macaroni and bits of cooked ground beef with sautéed onions and green peppers in a thick tomato-based sauce. The recipe described in... - 0
Creamy Chili Crayfish
If you are fish addict, you must watch this video. The chef here tell how to make chili crayfish by using a combination of spices and seasoning. Try it as this dish would make a perfect treat for you and your family. - 109.002