- » Tomato Canapes
Tomato Canapes Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato canapes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato canapes recipes.
Tomato Topper Canapes
1. Remove crusts from bread; spread one side lightly with butter. Cut slices into quarters and place buttered-side-down on tray or wax paper.
2. Microwave cream cheese in small dish about 30 seconds, on HIGH, or until softened. Stir in onion and... - 36.9594
Cheese And Tomato Canapes
1. Strain the tomato puree, whip the cream and mix together.
2. Add cheese, seasoning and enough colouring to give the mixture a pale pink shade. Chill.
3. Pile the mixture or pipe it on each biscuit, garnish with chopped mint or parsley. Serve cold. - 32.6032
Hard Boiled Egg Anchovy And Tomato Canapes
1 Boil the eggs for 10 minutes, then cool in cold water. Peel them.
2 Cut each slice of tomato in three curved strokes in order to obtain 3 crescents. Put all 36 crescents to one side.
3 Butter the slices of bread and cut them into halves diagonally.
4 Cut... - 24.7788
Three Tomato Canapes
1. Put the cream cheese into a medium bowl and mash in the tomato paste with a fork until evenly blended.
2. Using a 2-inch round cutter, cut 24 rounds from the whole wheat bread. Spread each with 1 teaspoon of the tomato-cheese mixture. Top each with a... - 23.2209
You May Also Like!
Tomato And Onion Canapes
Separate each biscuit into 2 rounds and place on cookie sheet.
Layer onion, tomato, cheese, and a piece of bacon on each biscuit round.
Bake at 375° for 12 minutes - 20.8317
Bahamian Tomato Canapes
Slice tomatoes about 1/4 inch thick.
Cut bread rounds as nearly as possible to match size of tomato slices; saute bread in butter until golden.
Put tomato slice on each round and spread lightly with mustard.
Spread generously with mayonnaise.
Broil until... - 25.1004
Mozzarella Tomato Canapes
Place mozzarella slice on cracker.
Sprinkle with some of chopped basil and top with tomato slice.
Repeat with remaining crackers.
Arrange on serving platter.
Serve at room temperature. - 25.3467
Make, bake, and cool Canape Shells.
Drain and chop mushrooms very fine.
Combine with chicken and celery in a medium-size bowl.
Mix sour cream, onion, curry powder, and salt in a 1-cup measure; spoon over chicken mixture; toss well to mix; chill.
Just before... - 37.8372
Mix all ingredients together except bread and tomatoes.
Season to taste, spread mixture over bread slices and garnish with halved cherry tomatoes.
If desired. - 33.2792
Welsh Rarebit Sauce With Egg And Tomato
Prepare the Welsh rarebit sauce: melt the butter.
Add the grated cheese and the milk.
Stir over low heat until the cheese melts.
Season and adjust consistency with a little extra milk if necessary.
Lay the required number of trimmed toast slices in a shallow... - 49.3588
Trim crust from loaf of bread, making bread an even rectangle.
Slice bread horizontally into 7 (3/8-inch-thick) slices.
Spread a very thin layer of Tomato Butter over one side of 3 or 4 bread slices, spread a very thin layer of Herb Butter over one side of... - 37.4898
Cheese And Spinach Canapes
Cheese And Spinach Canapes has a good taste. The sauce adds a nice taste to Cheese And Spinach Canapes. Cheese And Spinach Canapes is an easy to prepare dish. - 28.4225
Drain and mash the tuna fish.
Blend in the anchovy paste, tomatoes, green peppers, Worcestershire sauce and Russian dressing.
Heap on the toast. - 30.4677
Tangy Beef Canapes
In small mixing bowl combine cream cheese and horseradish, mixing well.
Spread each slice of bread with 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture (about 2 teaspoons); top each with 1/4 ounce roast beef and 1 tomato slice. - 26.226
Tomato Canapes Recipes By Category