- » Tomato Cabbage Soup Lima Bean
Tomato Cabbage Soup Lima Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato cabbage soup lima bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato cabbage soup lima bean recipes.
Sausage And Cabbage Soup With Sun-dried Tomato Rouille
To Make Soup: In an 8-quart Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat, heat olive oil.
Saute ham and sausage until browned, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add onions, garlic, turnips, and cabbage and saute, stirring occasionally, until soft, about... - 40.4064
Bean And Vegetable Chowder
In large soup kettle, combine all ingredients except cooked lima beans.
Simmer covered about 50 minutes.
Add lima beans and heat a few minutes.
Remove bay leaf. - 26.402
Dutch Bean Soup
1. Soak beans overnight.
2. Grate corn off the cob if using fresh corn.
3. In a pan, take soaked beans.
4. Add vegetables and water. Simmer on a very low flame for around 1 hour or until beans become tender.
5. In a bowl, mix flour... - 48.5938
1) In just enough water, soak the beans overnight.
2) Drain the beans.
3) To the drained beans, add 7 cups of water, cover and gently simmer for about 3 hours or till tender.
4) In oil, sautÃ© the onions, celery flakes, parsley flakes,... - 46.5944
The six bean minestrone is a bean and vegetable minestrone. Cooked together and spiced with garlic and parsley for flavor, the six bean minestrone is very filling and hearty and can be served with savory puffs or crusted bread rolls. - 38.554
Maryland Crab Soup
The Maryland crab soup is a peppy crab soup made with mixed veggies with beef stock. Easy to prepare, this flavorful brew is seasoned with seafood seasonings of choice. I like this maryland crab soup topped with a little shredded cheese! - 30.3076
Hearty Beef And Vegetable Soup
1) In a very large kettle, place beef, marrowbone, 1 tablespoon salt, and 4 quarts water.
2) Cover the kettle and let the mixture boil.
3) Skim surface.
4) Add cabbage, onion, carrot, celery, green pepper, and tomatoes.
5) Again blil then cover and... - 47.3881
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion or leek, celery, and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, beans,... - 49.8056
Country Style Beef Vegetable Soup
Combine beef bones, water, and salt in large soup pot.
Bring to the boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 1 hour.
Skim fat from the surface.
Add the remaining ingredients; cover and simmer for 4 hours.
Remove beef bones and allow to cool.
Remove meat from... - 38.767
1) In a deep saucepan, dab in the butter and saute the onions
2) Add in the water, carrots, vegetables, salt and pepper
3) Close the saucepan with a lid and cook on a low flame for 10 minutes
4) Add in the potatoes, tomatoes and the dill
5) Cook for an... - 47.5003
Beefy Vegetable Soup
1. In large bowl, place beans and enough water to cover by 2 inches. Soak overnight. Drain and rinse beans.
2. In nonreactive 8-quart saucepot, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef, in batches, and cook until well browned, transferring meat to... - 35.3521
Beef Gumbo Soup
Brown beef shanks in lard in Dutch oven.
Pour off drippings; add salt, 2 quarts water and onion.
Cover tightly; simmer for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Add carrots, potato, celery and green onions.
Cook for 30 minutes longer.
Add tomatoes, lima beans, green beans,... - 43.8277
Borscht (russian Soup)
Borscht is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Borscht is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 42.2827
Vegetable Soup With Basil Pistou
1. Take a saucepan and combine beans and the water, bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover and let it stand for about 1 hour but do not drain.
3. Return to boiling; cover and simmer for about 1... - 48.0322
Hearty Irish Beef Soup
1. In a bowl, soak lima beans overnight.
2. Clean beef bones with cold water.
3. In a large soup pot, place beef bones and add water.
4. Bring it to a boil.
5. Skim off any foam that rises to the top.
6. Season with salt and pepper.... - 48.2964
Beef Gumbo Soup
1) Over moderate-high heat, place a large skillet and add the butter.
2) Brown the shanks thoroughly in the butter.
3) In a slow cooker, put the shanks along with the water, salt, pepper, onion, bay leaf, carrots, potato, celery and tomatoes.
4) Cover... - 45.2881
Hearty Vegetable Soup
1. Place beef, soupbone, salt, and 4 quarts water in very large kettle. Cover; bring to boiling. Skim surface.
2. Add cabbage, onion, carrots, celery, green pepper, and tomatoes.
3. Bring to boiling; simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
4. Add other ingredients;... - 40.3952
Chicken & Ham Soup With Crunchy Vegetables
1. Combine chicken and ham hocks in a kettle or roasting pan; add just enough water to cover. Heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until chicken is tender; remove from kettle. Continue cooking ham hocks 1 hour, or until tender; remove from... - 30.0574
Grace's Minestrone Soup
1) As per the instructions given on the package, make the macaroni and set it aside.
2) In a large slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except the macaroni and cheese.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for about 8 hours. During... - 39.8084
Cook beef in large saucepan till browned.
Add onions and 8 cups water; simmer, covered, till meat is tender, about 2 hours.
Remove meat from bones.
Skim off excess fat from broth.
Drain beets, reserving liquid; shred beets.
Add beets and liquid... - 43.5472
Saute the vegetables, (except tomatoes), in olive oil separately until they are slightly softened.
In a large soup kettle, heat 6 cups beef stock and add the vegetables (except tomatoes and mushrooms).
Cook slowly till they are tender but not mushy.
Add... - 37.7003
1. Combine the pork hocks and chicken in a kettle or Dutch oven; add just enough water to cover. Bring to boiling; cover. Simmer 1 hour, or until chicken is tender; remove from the kettle. Continue cooking pork hocks 1 hour, or until tender; remove from... - 34.0574
1 In a kettle or a roasting pan, combine ham hocks and chicken; add just enough water to cover. Heat to boiling; cover and simmer for1 1/2 hours, or until chicken is tender; remove from the kettle. Continue cooking the ham hocks for 1 hour, or until... - 41.2233
Chicken And Ham Burgoo
Combine chicken and ham hocks in a kettle or roasting pan; add just enough water to cover.
Heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until chicken is tender; remove from kettle.
Continue cooking ham hocks 1 hour, or until tender; remove from kettle.
Let... - 41.1366