- » Tomato Cabbage
Tomato Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato cabbage recipes.
Spicy Mexican Style Salad
Give a special touch to your holiday feast with some spicy Mexican style vegetable salad. See this video that would definitely mesmerize you with refreshing colors from cabbage, bell peppers and tomatoes. Watch the video to gear up for an amazing flavorful ... - 139.336
Cabbage And Tomato Salad With Garlic And Lemon Dressing
Salads are ideal supplements for health that are easy to make and eat as well. Watch chef Rula showing how to make crunchy Cabbage and Tomato Salad with Lemon and Garlic dressing with fresh and crunchy vegetables. Good to go with fish. - 103.907
Cabbage With Tomato
This Cabbage With Tomato recipe is one of the gems from my family cookbook. Do let me know how you've liked my Cabbage With Tomato. Feedback keeps me mobilized and motivates me to try out novel ways. - 45.1372
Italian Stuffed Cabbage With Spicy Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. Remove 10 large outer leaves of cabbage reserving the remaining cabbage for other uses.
3. Steam 2 to 3 minutes and set aside.
4. In a bowl mix well combining the next 11 ingredients and set aside.
5.... - 45.0118
Savoy Cabbage Rolls With Tomato Sauce
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Cut core from cabbage; rinse.
In medium glass bowl, heat, covered, 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove 8 leaves; reserve.
Into glass bowl, crumble ground beef; stir in onions.
Heat 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes or until beef is browned, stirring once;... - 42.9003
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls With Tomato Sauce
1) Into a large kettle of boiling water, drop the cabbage and cook it for 4 to 8 minutes, till the outer leaves comes off easily.
2) Drain the cabbage and let it cool. Then remove 8 of the large outer leaves.
3) Discard the hard inner core and chop the... - 41.5215
Cabbage And Tomato Soup
Drain tomatoes well, pressing to squeeze out last of juice.
Heat and stir bacon and butter in saucepan over moderate heat until bacon is cooked but not crisp.
Add tomatoes, parsley and garlic and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Lift out and discard... - 40.7252
Cabbage Rolls In Tomato Soup
Cabbage Rolls are a personal favorite! I love the flavors of the tasty rolls. I think this is the best Cabbage Rolls recipe that you can get hold of! So what are you waiting for? Try it! - 39.0659
Cabbage, Zucchini And Tomato Bake
1) Into frying pan, pour in the oil and saute the onion till soft
2) Add in the cabbage and zucchini and steam for about 10 minutes with a lid on
3) Add a little water
4) Tip in the tomatoes
5) Pour the mixture into a casseroles and bake in a preheated... - 35.941
Tomato Cabbage Soup
Cover cabbage with water in a large pot; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes or until cabbage is cooked.
Drain and return cabbage to pot.
Stir in remaining ingredients except lemon slices.
Cove - 34.9006
Simmered Tomatoes And Cabbage
1) In a saucepan, add cabbage and tomatoes. Bring to boil.
2) Decrease heat and simmer covered, for about 10 minutes.
3) Add salt, pepper, and caraway seed, and simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Blend butter and flour. Mix to the vegetable and stir till thick.... - 34.5732
Stewed Tomato Glaze For Stuffed Cabbage
Stewed Tomato Glaze For Stuffed Cabbage is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this, you will always crave for some more. - 28.9949
1. Cut cabbage into shreds.
2. Boil milk and gradually drop in cabbage. Boil for 2 minutes. Drain and discard milk.
3. While the cabbage is boiling dice and saute bacon. Remove bacon from pan and set aside.
4. Saute onion in bacon fat. Add tomato puree, s - 28.4899
Tomato-Cabbage Skillet is a simple dish that is both tasty and can be prepared easily. Serve the Tomato-Cabbage Skillet for your weekend dinner and see how your family takes to it! - 24.616
Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp, remove bacon, reserving drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon, and set aside.
Add remaining ingredients to drippings in skillet, cook over medium heat, uncover, for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in bacon. - 24.328
Cabbage And Tomato Relish
Chill diced tomatoes and shredded cabbage in separate bowls.
Combine and marinate in French Dressing for 30 min. before serving.
Many variations are possible.
Substitute other chilled cooked or raw vegetables for the tomatoes, alone or in combination.
For... - 22.1838
Tomato Cabbage Recipes By Category