Tomato Cheese Soup
- » Tomato Blue Cheese Soup
Tomato Blue Cheese Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato blue cheese soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato blue cheese soup recipes.
Tomato Blue Cheese Soup With Bacon
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Spread the tomatoes in a baking dish.
Sprinkle with the garlic and some salt and pepper.
Place in the oven and bake 35 minutes.
Heat the oil or butter in a large saucepan.
Add the chopped leek and carrot and season lightly with... - 43.7222
You May Also Like!
Beef Rolls Cordon Blue
1) Take a large bowl and combine ground beef lightly with salt and vegetable flakes in it.
2) Figure the mixture into 8 patties about 1/4-inch thick.
3) Cover each patty with a slice of cheese and Canadian bacon and then roll up in a jelly-roll... - 44.9764
1. In a fondue pot mix together, cheeses, tomato soup and Worcestershire sauce and heat gently, with constant stirring such that the cheese is melted and mixture is creamy.
2. Stir in the sherry.
3. Cut Continental sausage into 1-inch... - 33.8837
Rosy Cheese Fondue
In heavy saucepan, combine cheeses, Worcestershire, and soup.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, till smooth.
Stir in wine.
Keep hot over warm water in chafing dish.
Spear bread on forks; dip in cheese. - 29.0114
Minestrone With Navy Beans
Combine beans, ham hock, garlic clove, whole onion and water.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1-1/2 to 2 hours, or until meat is tender, adding water as needed.
Remove ham hock and cut meat into small pieces; set meat aside.
Discard garlic and... - 43.9353
Brodo Di Manzo
This is a perfect winter soup and makes a delicious, healthy and warming winter meal. I make the soup in a crock pot and let it slow cook for four to five hours and serve it for dinner. Its a dish that takes a long time to make so if you are in a hurry then... - 148.914
Cook spaghetti in chicken stock and drain.
Combine spaghetti with remaining ingredients and put in 3-quart casserole.
Cook 1 1/2 hours at 350°. - 26.9018