- » Tomato Black Olive Cheese
Tomato Black Olive Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato black olive cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato black olive cheese recipes.
Penne With Tomatoes, Black Olives And Goat Cheese
1. In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and saute garlic and onions by cooking for 4 minutes such that softened.
2. With the back of a spoon Stir in tomatoes, breaking them up and cook reducing the heat to medium-low until... - 38.8073
Penne With Tomatoes Black Olives And Goat Cheese
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Add and saute until onions are soft.
Add and cook over low heat, stirring until smooth and thick, approx 10 minutes.
Add to sauce, mix just until cheese... - 40.3256
Pasta With Tomatoes Black Olives And Feta Cheese
A flavorful and unique pasta recipe with feta cheese, tomatoes and whole black olives. The chef here has cooked the pasta in chicken stock with other ingredients for a wonderful blend of flavors. This quick and easy recipe is a must try for a side dish or a... - 84.1169
Pasta Salad With Black Olives And Feta Cheese
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and rinse.
Add to pasta, toss, and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare dressing.
Combine in large bowl and add pasta.
Chill and serve. - 38.2667
Tomatqand Black Olive Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over the water and mix to a dough. Knead lightly on a floured surface for a few seconds until smooth. Wrap and chill... - 40.122
Tomato Black Olive Sauce With Penne Pasta
Black olives, prosciutto ends, porcini mushrooms and tomatoes in this sauce produce several strong flavors, serve this one hot with some parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. brought to you by Mestolando, mestolando.com - 13.371
Fusilli With Broccoli, Sun Dried Tomatoes, And Black Olives
In a large skillet, saute the garlic in oil until it's sizzling.
Add all the remaining ingredients except the fusilli and the grated cheese.
Cover the pan and cook on low, stirring occasionally, until the broccoli spears are separated and barely tender, about... - 34.194
Pasta Salad With Black Olives And Feta Cheese
1) Cook the small shell pasta al dente for 8 to 10 minutes. Rinse, drain and toss it with 1/4 cup olive oil.
2) In a bowl, mix together olive oil, feta cheese, olives, cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, oregano and hot pepper sauce.
3) In a serving bowl, toss... - 40.5398
Tomato Olive And Feta Salad
Combine tomatoes, olives and cheese in bowl.
Pour over Dressing, stand 1 hour before serving.
Dressing: Combine all ingredients. - 29.1685
Pasta With Cherry Tomatoes Olives And Feta
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well. Toss pasta with olive oil.
2. Fold in tomato and next 4 ingredients. Sprinkle with basil - 26.9082
Tomato Olive Quiches
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Bake pie shells for 8 minutes.
Remove from oven and set aside.
Reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
Combine flour; salt and pepper in small dish.
Dip tomato slices into mixture, shaking off excess.
Heat oil in large skillet over... - 40.8191
Ribbon Noodles With Arugula Tomato And Cheese
Ribbon Noodles With Arugula Tomato And Cheese tastes nice. Ribbon Noodles With Arugula Tomato And Cheese tastes better with olive oil flavour. Ribbon Noodles With Arugula Tomato And Cheese can be prepared easily. - 38.4515
Baked Semolina With Tomato And Olive Sauce
Bring stock and milk to boil in large pan.
Stir in semolina; cook, stirring, about 15 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Stir in the egg, half of the cheddar and three- quarters of the parmesan; spread semolina evenly into oiled deep 19cm cake pan.
Cover;... - 43.206
Herbed Tomato And Olive Loaf
Herbed Tomato And Olive Loaf has a Superior taste. The tomatoes and cheese gives the Herbed Tomato And Olive Loaf Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 36.6962
Pasta With Tangy Tomato And Olive Saute
In a pan, heat olive oil.
Add the garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
Add the onions and saute till they become transparent.
Add the tomato concasse and stir until thick.
Then add the tomatoes, capers and the olives.
Check for seasoning.
Add oregano and... - 39.2938
Olive Polenta And Tomato Bean Ragout
1. Heat grill to high. Pour the stock into a pan, then bring to the boil. Sprinkle in the polenta, then cook for 2-3 mins, stirring constantly, until thickened. Stir in the olives and 1 tbsp of the oil, then season well. Spread out in a greased 17cm square... - 36.0444
Poached Fish Roll Ups With Tomato Basil And Olive Sauce
1) On a large platter or tray, marinate the fish with the vinegar and refrigerate, covered.
2) In the meantime, in a large nonstick skillet, over moderate heat, heat half of the oil for the stuffing.
3) Sauté half of the garlic in it... - 43.4219
Barley With Tomatoes, Olives And Dill
I made this Barley With Tomatoes, Olives And Dill last weekend when my niece and her kids came home. Believe me, they loved. Not only is this nutritious and its tasty. Try this wonderful Barley With Tomatoes, Olives And Dill recipe for yourself! - 44.8002
Double Olive Pasta
Heat oil in heavy Dutch oven over medium high heat.
Add chopped onion, garlic, oregano and crushed red pepper and saute 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes with their juices and black and green olives; simmer until sauce begins to thicken, about 8 minutes.
Add pasta and... - 35.9314
Zucchini Olive And Cheese Quesadillas
1. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic, saute for 1 minute. Add zucchini, saute for 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from heat, stir in oregano, salt, and pepper.
2. Wipe... - 32.5666
Cheese & Olives Tamale Casserole
Mix ground beef, onion and green pepper in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 4 minutes, stirring to break up beef after half the cooking time.
Stir in tomato sauce, garlic, chili powder, taco seasoning mix, sugar, salt and pepper.
Microwave at HIGH... - 43.289
Layered Mozzarella And Tomato Salad
On a large serving platter, alternate overlapping slices of tomato and mozzarella cheese.
Sprinkle basil, parsley and black olives over all.
Drizzle vinaigrette over salad and grind black pepper on generously - 27.8555
Tomatoes & Gorgonzola With Black Beans
Overlap tomato slices at 1 end of a platter.
Sprinkle with shallot and pepper.
Mound cheese alongside; mound beans next to cheese.
Garnish with watercress.
Offer oil and vinegar in cruets.
Let each diner spoon a portion of each ingredient onto an individual... - 35.0684
Cut each tomato into 8 slices.
Mix oil, basil and olives.
Season with salt and pepper.
Spread sliced tomatoes and cheese on a large baking sheet.
Sprinkle evenly with oil mixture.
Let stand 30 minutes.
In the middle of each crepe, arrange 4 tomato slices and... - 32.0157
Tomato, Montrachet And Basil Salad
Core tomatoes, cut into thick slices, then cut slices into halves.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Peel onion, slice into thin rings, add to bowl, and turn gently with a spoon.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese and again turn gently.
Cover and refrigerate... - 33.459
Spinach-and Ricotta-stuffed Tomatoes
Wash and dry the tomatoes and cut off their tops.
With the handle end of a small spoon, scrape out seeds and partitions, being careful not to pierce the sides of tomatoes.
Salt the cavities and set tomatoes upside down on a paper towel to drain for 30... - 44.386
Spicy Black Bean Casserole With Vegetables And Cheese
As a vegetarian you very well know that beans happen to be a high source of nutrients. Including them in your diet guarantees the intake of all the important nutrients into your body. Watch this video for a simple and amazing black bean casserole recipe for... - 94.5505
Salami Con Le Olive
Cover a serving platter with salami then arrange cheese, tomatoes and olives attractively on top.
De-seed the red pimento and cut it into thin strips.
Put them into a bowl with the parsley.
Add oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste and toss... - 29.1593
Italian Tomato Cheese Salad
Tomato Cheese Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. The effortlessly prepared Tomato Cheese Salad is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 23.7011
Olive Anchovy Topped Pizza Napoletana
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl and make a well in the centre.
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the water.
Pour the yeast liquid and remaining water into the flour.
Work the dough, using one hand, until it leaves the sides of the bowl... - 43.9561
Cucumber Tomato Chunky Cheese Salad With Jumbo Croutons
In large salad bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar; stir in basil, oregano, sugar, and salt and pepper to taste.
Trim cucumbers. With vegetable peeler, peel off strips 1/2 inch (1 cm) apart to create stripes. Cut into large chunks and add to bowl.
Slice... - 32.1761
Mozzarella And Tomato Salad
Chop tomatoes in half, then slice finely arrange on four plates.
Trickle a tablespoon of olive oil over each serving, and sprinkle with black pepper.
Lay slices of cheese over tomatoes, and strips of basil over cheese.
Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate... - 27.8195
Brinjals In Tomato Sauce
Peel and thickly slice the brinjals.
Roll in soya flour and fry in oil for 10 minutes.
The flour prevents the brinjal from absorbing too much oil.
Turn to brown on both sides.
Use home-made tomato sauce.
Place it in oven dish with the brinjals, and black... - 26.0827
Black Bean Chili
1. Heat a large stockpot over a medium-low flame and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions, garlic, bell pepper, and spices, and cook, covered, until the vegetables are soft.
2. Raise heat to high, add the bay leaves, tomatoes, water or stock, and... - 35.5459
Olive Salad Finger Sandwiches
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from cream cheese and bread. Mix well, cling wrap and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
2. Place 6 slices on a chopping board and portion equal olive mixture on to each slice. Spread... - 40.5587
Double Tomato Soup With Goat Cheese Toast
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic, and saute 5 minutes or until soft. Add tomatoes and tomato paste; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes or until mixture thickens.
3.... - 36.22
Italian Cream Cheese Spread
1. Place the water in a small saucepan, and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in the tomatoes, cover, and remove from the heat. Set aside for at least 15 minutes, or until the water is absorbed.
2. Combine the cream cheese, olives, scallions, and basil in... - 28.3685
Black Bean Chili
1. In a large, heavy pot, heat sherry and oil over medium heat and saute onions until soft but not browned.
2. Add celery, carrot, and bell pepper and saute 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add remaining ingredients, except garnishes, and bring to a boil.... - 34.9003
Feta And Tomato Salad With Cider Vinaigrette
1. On a round service platter or plate, arrange the slices of tomatoes and feta cheese, alternately in a concentric pattern, overlapping the slices slightly. Starting with tomatoes as the outer most circle.
2. Cover the platter with cling film and... - 47.7431
Goat Cheese Toasties With Sun Dried Tomato And Basil
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for about 20-30 minutes until soft.
3) Chop them.
4) In a bowl mix sun-dried tomatoes with goat cheese and pesto until paste like consistency.
5) Cut baguette into... - 48.1437
I have made something close to this Tomato Pizza before. And hence, I had expected this Tomato Pizza to turn out this nice. Cook it to realize how fabulous it is! - 33.6126
Olive Pasta Salad
Cook pasta to the al dente stage according to package instructions. Drain in a colander, then rinse under cold running water until cooled.
In a bowl, combine pasta with tomatoes, olives, artichokes and cheese. Pour 1/2 cup or more Italian Dressing over salad... - 28.5519
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Unroll dough portions crosswise onto a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray and sprinkled with cornmeal. Slightly overlap edges of dough, pinching edges together to seal. Pat dough into a 15 x 12-inch rectangle. Bake at... - 28.6351
Artichoke Olive Chicken Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a 13 x 9 inch baking dish and spray with a nonstick cooking spray.
3) Cook pasta according to package direction, drain, and keep aside.
4) Take a skillet, heat oil, and stir in onion and pepper.
5)... - 41.2843
Artichoke Olive Chicken Bake
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
COOK pasta according to package directions until al dente.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, HEAT oil in large deep skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and pepper; cook... - 45.0947
Rotelle With Mozzarella And Olives
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium saucepan, heat oil; add onion, carrot, celery, garlic and salt. Saute over medium-low heat, stirring, 5 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes, crushing with back of spoon;... - 35.1977
Chicken With Olives
Brown the chicken in the olive oil.
Use a large pan and do not try to do the whole batch at once.
Remove the chicken from the pan and drain most of the oil.
Saute the garlic and onions until limp.
Add the tomatoes and olives and saute until tomatoes are... - 43.0735
Olive Stuffed Enchiladas
Saute" garlic and onion in oil until onion is tender.
Stir in olives, chili powder, and beans.
When mixture is thoroughly blended and hot, remove from heat; add soy bits, and season to taste.
Fry tortillas in oil until lightly browned... - 45.3509
Turkey Saltimbocca With Spinach And Olive Oil Mash
1. Peel the potato and cut into small cubes. In a saucepan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and add potatoes, simmer for about 12 minutes until tender.
2. Slice the turkey escallops, at an angle, into 6 pieces. Place between 2 sheets of... - 46.9591
Italian Veal Olives
1) Beat the veal escalopes between two greaseproof paper sheets very thinly.
2) In a bowl, combine the cheese, cream, salt, freshly ground black pepper to taste and basil, if used together.
3) Spread the mixture over the veal escalopes,... - 44.5756
Greek Salad With Olives
1. Arrange vegetables, cheese and olives in layers on a large platter or individual salad plates.
2. Combine oil, lemon juice, mint and marjoram in a screwtop jar, shake well. Pour over salad, serve immediately. - 36.3842
Grilled Bread With Serrano Ham, Manchego, And Olives
Mash a dash of salt and garlic with a mortar and pestle or the back of a spoon to make a fine paste.
Combine garlic mixture and oil in a small bowl.
Place bread on grill rack; grill 1 minute on each side or until golden brown.
Rub... - 43.7426
Meat Loaf With Olives
1) Take a large bowl and mix together egg white, oregano, cayenne pepper, garlic and onion in it.
2) Mix in lamb, parsley, olives, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, vinegar and 1 tablespoon of the tomato paste.
3) Combine all the ingredients well with a... - 40.412
Greek Sold With Olives
1. Wash, dried and tear the lettuce and endive. Make sure you tear them into bite size pieces.
2. Take a large salad bowl and place the torn vegetables.
3. Add tomatoes, onion and olives.
4. In a bowl, pour the olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper,... - 45.0873
Braised Beef Birds With Olives And Capers
Braised Beef Birds With Olives And Capers is an exotic and exquisite dish that is perfect for your parties. Trust me this Braised Beef Birds With Olives And Capers is a wonderful treat especially if your looking for something new and different. - 45.723
Tomato And Burrata Cheese Sandwich
1. Preheat the outdoor grill with all the burners set to medium heat and the lid down until very hot, 10-15 minutes.
2. Slice baguette in half lengthwise. Brush the insides with olive oil.
3. Turn the heat down to medium-low and place the baguette on the - 28.9718
Broiled Eggplant Cheese And Tomato Sauce
Wash eggplant and slice off both ends.
Slice remaining eggplant into 1/2 inch thick round slices and place on broiler pan under broil.
Broil on each side until eggplant slices are browned.
Total broiling time is about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile... - 42.2716
Tomato Salad With Warm Rlcotta Cheese
TO MAKE THE RICOTTA CHEESE: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Mix the ricotta and salt together well.
Put the mixture in a small baking dish or casserole.
Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with pepper.
Bake until browned on top and bubbling around the edges,... - 43.9891
Pasta Cheese And Tomato Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease and flour an 8 inch springform pan and set aside.
Cook the linguine according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Drain, rinse under cold running water, and drain again.
Return to the cooking pot and set... - 44.7631
Baked Aubergine Tomato And Cheese Gratin
Blanch, skin and chop tomatoes.
Run through a mixer until smooth.
Place in a saucepan and put on a slow flame until the pulp becomes thick.
If the tomatoes are pulpy, this may only take 5 minutes.
Add salt, sugar, basil and black pepper.
Remove from the... - 40.0519
Baked Tomato Slices With Cheese And Basil Leaves
Arrange the tomato slices in a baking tray greased with olive oil. Sprinkle salt and crush the basil leaves and sprinkle them also over the tomato slices. Sprinkle pinches of sugar over the tomatoes. Drizzle some oil over them. Top with grated cheese and pop... - 27.328
Pasta With Creamy Tomato And Hoop Cheese
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the oil with the garlic and shallots over moderate heat.
When they sizzle, add the tomatoes, breaking them up with your hands.
Crumble in the hoop cheese and stir in the sugar, basil, and oregano.
Simmer until the sauce is... - 38.7982
Golden Onion Pizza Squares With Tomato And Goat Cheese
1 Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and salt; cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is golden, about 15 minutes. Transfer the onion to a plate and set aside.
2 Melt the butter in the same skillet. Add the tomatoes... - 36.31
Oven Roasted Tomato & Goat's Cheese Tarts
1. Heat oven to 150C/130C fan/gas 3. Place the tomatoes in a single layer cut-side up, in a lightly oiled, shallow baking tray. Sprinkle with three-quarters of the thyme leaves, 1 tsp sea salt flakes and some black pepper, and roast for 1/2 hrs until they... - 34.1222
Marinated Goat Cheese With Sun Dried Tomatoes
Marinated Goat Cheese With Sun Dried Tomatoes has an Incredible taste. The tomatoes and white wine gives the Marinated Goat Cheese With Sun Dried Tomatoes Exhilarating taste. - 34.4639
Warm Cheese And Tomato Salad With Mustard Seed Vinaigrette
Mix oil, garlic, and vinegar in bowl.
Whisk in juice, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Whisk before serving.
Arrange tomatoes on plate; sprinkle with onions.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Place goat cheese on grill and cook... - 42.779
Potato Crepes With Dried Tomatoes Goat Cheese And Basil
1. Assemble the mise en place trays for the dried tomatoes. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. To prepare the tomatoes, place the slices on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with a few drops of olive oil and the chopped herbs. Allow to dry at room... - 40.1197
Tomato, Basil, Cheese And Walnut Pesto Deviled Eggs
Want a yummy recipe that can be served as a side dish, appetizer or snack? Then watch this video and learn to make tasty deviled eggs that everyone is sure to love. This recipe is an interesting one, we promise! - 95.6529
Goat Cheese & Tomato Bruschetta
Cut off ends from loaf of bread; reserve for making bread crumbs another day.
Slice loaf diagonally into 1/2 inch thick slices.
In small bowl, with fork, stir goat cheese, oregano, and pepper until blended.
In medium bowl, stir tomatoes with salt, 1 teaspoon... - 38.4114
Sun Dried Tomato Crostini With Goat Cheese
Place the bread slices on a large cookie sheet.
Lightly brush the tops with the oil and rub with the garlic.
Bake at 350Â° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
Transfer the slices to a wire rack and cool.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, cover the tomatoes with... - 40.4601
Tomato And Cheese Lasagne
Tomato And Cheese Lasagne has a grand taste. Tomato And Cheese Lasagne gets its taste from cheese and tomato sauce. Tomato And Cheese Lasagne is cherished by many people. - 45.3124
Cheese Polenta With Herbed Tomato Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Lightly grease a 1 1/2 quart souffle dish or deep baking dish.
In a medium-size saucepan, combine the water, stock, cornmeal, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil over moderate heat, whisking constantly.
Lowerthe heatand simmer,... - 37.1891
Ricotta Cheese Omelette With Tomato Sauce
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the onion and fry until it is soft but not brown.
Stir in the tomatoes, tomato puree, oregano, sugar and salt and pepper to taste and simmer gently for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, mix together the ricotta... - 42.0265
Italian Tomato Cheese Tart
Grease well a round tart tin.
Place the flour in a bowl. Add the grated cheese, eggs, salt and required cold water. Combine well, knead lightly and place in a plastic bag and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
Oil the tomatoes and sprinkle salt and pepper on the cut... - 37.8072
Grilled Parmesan Tomatoes
Grilled parmesan tomatoes is a cheesy tomatoes recipe. Prepared with a hint of garlic along with parsley for flavor, the ripe tomatoes are grilled or broiled to cook and served fresh as a side. - 33.5056
Tomato And Mozzarella Salad
1)Wash, core and slice tomatoes thickly.
2)Slice cheese thinly.
3)On individual salad plates arrange slices of tomatoes and cheese.
4)Just before serving, shred basil over salads.
5)Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle some salt and pepper on it. - 37.8517
Italian Chicken With Pesto & Mozzarella
I often double the tomatoes, onion and olives if chicken breasts are large.) Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic, oregano and basil.
Lightly brown in oil.
Add tomatoes, onion and olives.
Add more spices if necessary.
Bring to boil.
Cover and cook... - 36.6083
Danish Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches
Spread rye bread slices with butter; cover with slices of Cheddar cheese.
Decorate cheese with tomato slivers and half slices and with green-olive slices.
Butter black-bread slices with 4 Roquefort-cheese wedges; top with 2 black olives on each slice.
Butter... - 38.3629
Greek Style Pasta With Shrimp And Feta
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, cut the onion into thin slices.
3 In a large skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the mixture is golden, about 5 minutes.
4 Add the... - 42.6029
Tomato And Feta Dip
Put the oil and cherry tomatoes in a large frying pan and heat on a medium heat.
After a few minutes add the garlic to the pan.
Cut the feta cheese into 5 mm cubes and add to the pan.
Season with pepper (not salt as the feta cheese has a salty... - 32.9069
Mozzarella Tomato And Pesto Sandwich
1 To make the pesto: In a food processor or blender, whirl the basil, garlic, oil, and pepper for about 40 seconds or until smooth.
2 Cut each bread loaf in half horizontally.
Spread each bottom slice with half of the pesto; top with half of the tomatoes and... - 33.1932
Tasty Oven-roasted Spinach And Cheddar Tomatoes
Raw or cooked, spinach are powerhouse of essential nutrients. And what better way to make the most of it then roast it with tomatoes and some cheddar cheese. A gourmet delicacy, even you can prepare this simple dish at home following the instructions as... - 101.151
Tomato & Ricotta Salata Bruschetta
Lightly rub 1 side of each piece of toast with garlic halves; discard garlic.
In medium bowl, gently toss plum tomatoes with remaining ingredients.
If not serving right away, cover tomato mixture and let stand at room temperature for up to 2 hours.
Just... - 34.7201
Chicken & Black Bean Tostadas
1. Prepare Refried Black Beans, mashing coarsely and omitting cheese.
2. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
3. Prepare Lime-Cumin Dressing.
4. Heat oven to 250°F (120°C). Pour oil into deep, heavy skillet (large enough to accommodate tortilla) to depth of 1 inch... - 39.7387
Country Style Cracked Black Pepper Fettuccine
1) As per the instructions on the package, cook the pasta.
2) While the pasta is cooking, in a large skillet, heat the olive oil and butter.
3) Saute the garlic, broccoli, ham and tomato for 5 minutes.
4) At once add the hot pasta along with the salt... - 35.9444
Black Eyed Pea And Tuna Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat olive oil in saute pan over medium heat and saute scallions 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Place cooked peas in oiled casserole and add sauteed scallions, tomatoes, tomato paste, red pepper flakes, and tuna.
Season with salt... - 40.7292
Claim Jumper's Black Bean Stew
1) Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet.
2) Add the onion and sautÃ© till the onion has turned transparent.
3) Add the beans and all the other remaining ingredients except for the rice and cheese.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Reduce the... - 40.3089
Boulder Black Bean Soup
1) In a large saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic and onions over medium flame for about 5 minutes.
2) Add in oregano, thyme, cumin, pepper and continue cooking for 1 more minute.
3) Meanwhile in a blender, puree half the quantity of beans to get a... - 41.6058
Mexican Black Bean Lasagna
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 375Â°F.
2) Take a large sized pot and place beans in it adding water before boiling them.
3) Lower heat and simmer it for an hour until soft.
4) Take the bulb of garlic and cut Â¼... - 45.1253
Bucatini & Black Beans
1. Bring 12 cups (2.8 liters) water to a boil in a 5- to 6-quart (5- to.6-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Stir in pasta and cook just until tender to bite (10 to 12 minutes); or cook according to package directions. Drain well and keep warm.
2. Combine... - 25.0244
Zesty Black Bean Tacos
Prepare Simmered Black Beans.
Place lettuce in a large salad bowl and top with tomato, sprouts, bell pepper, olives, and onions.
Prepare Chili Cumin Dressing and set aside.
Pour oil into a deep pan to a depth of 1/2 inch and heat to 350Â° on a... - 45.1667
Wild Mushroom Quesadillas With Warm Black Bean Salsa
1. In a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat sauté the sliced mushrooms seasoning with pepper, salt and thyme in oil for 10 minutes such that mushrooms are dark and tender.
2. Transfer to a dish removing from heat.
3. To make the salsa, return... - 44.7585
Pasta With Chicken Red Peppers And Black Beans
1. Make bite sized pieces of chicken.
2. Take a plastic bag and mix flour, ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper well.
3. Add chicken pieces, 2 to 3 a time, to the plastic bag and shake well to get a coating.
4. Dust off excess flour.
5. Take a... - 47.525
Chicken, Black Bean And Taco Salad
1) On the stove top, in a skillet over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of Rinaldo's Organic Garlic Gold.
2) When olive oil is warm, add in chicken. Cook until slightly brown.
3) Pour in water and McCormick Taco Seasoning. Mix. Simmer over low heat for... - 103.45
Chipotle-black Bean Soup
1. To prepare soup, sort and wash beans,- place in a large Dutch oven. Cover with water to 2 inches above beans,- bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes,- remove from heat. Cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain.
2. Combine 1/2 cup boiling water and chipotle chile in a... - 33.7194
Black Bean Burritos With Verde Sauce
To make the verde sauce: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Remove and discard the husks from the tomatillos.
Line a baking sheet with foil and place the tomatillos and chili peppers on it.
Bake for 10 minutes; turn the pieces and bake for 15 minutes.
Place the... - 47.8258
Crab Tostadas With Black Beans
Prepare Tomatillo Salsa; cover and refrigerate.
Pour oil to a depth of 1/2 inch into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add tortillas, one at a time, and cook, turning once, until crisp and golden brown (about 30 seconds per... - 40.3459