- » Tomato Bites
Tomato Bites Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato bites recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato bites recipes.
Turkey Bites With Tomato Fruit Salsa
1. Prepare the salsa by combining diced tomatoes, mango and a pinch of salt and pepper. Keep aside or refrigerate until serving time.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
4. Carefully skin and bone the turkey... - 44.1554
Acapulco Savory Bites
1) Finely chop the onion.
2) Peel the tomatoes and finely chop.
3) Cut the chillies in half and remove the seeds. Chop finely.
4) Add the oil and vinegar and salt to taste.
5) Till the mixture is a smooth pulp, beat the mixture well. An electric... - 38.4593
1 Thoroughly wash the tomatoes.
2 Place them on a cutting board, stem side down.
3 Slice off the top third of tomatoes.
4 In a bowl, combine cheese witha a few drops of milk to make cheese a piping consistency, if needed.
5 Into a decorating... - 35.0502
Cut tops off tomatoes and hollow out.
Turn up side down to drain on paper towel.
In small bowl combine remaining ingredients and use it to stuff tomatoes.
Place stuffed tomatoes in a circle on a microproof plate and cook on HIGH 1-2 minutes for 12, or until... - 30.2465
Tomato-Oyster Bites exploits the flavor of cherry tomatoes and smoked oysters. Whenever I get my hand on oysters I try these tomato oyster bites - they make the best pick to serve as the first course for dinner. - 30.238
Garlic Chicken Bites With Tomato Raisin Sauce
1. In a small bowl, mix cilantro, pepper, and three-fourths of the garlic; rub mixture over chicken. Place chicken pieces well apart in a lightly oiled 10- by 15-inch (25- by 38-cm) rimmed baking pan.
2. Bake in a 500°F (260°C) oven until chicken is lightly... - 28.7816
Tomato-Crab Bites is a simply delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Tomato-Crab Bites . - 24.8082
Wash tomatoes; set tomatoes on cutting board, stem end down.
Slice off top third of tomatoes.
Stir a few drops of milk into cheese, if necessary, to make cheese a piping consistency.
Spoon cheese into decorating bag fitted with tip number 18.
Pipe about 1/2... - 22.6847
Tomato Bites Recipes By Category