- » Tomato Basil Vinegar
Tomato Basil Vinegar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Tomato Basil Vinegar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Tomato Basil Vinegar recipes.
Tomato, Cucumber And Basil Salad With Balsamic Vinegar
How about a quick salad? In this video, Katherine demonstrates a simple tomato, cucumber and basil salad. A simple dressing added into this, and you’re ready to serve! This salad not only looks great, but tastes great too! - 107.573
Tomatillos And Cherry Tomatoes In Basil Vinegar
Tomatillos And Cherry Tomatoes In Basil Vinegar is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this tomatillo dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 41.8277
Tomato And Basil Salad
1. Place tomatoes in a large shallow plate or bowl and sprinkle with basil leaves. Sprinkle with vinegar and oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. - 20.5948
Pasta Shells Filled With Tomato Basil And Garlic
1. Cook the pasta shells until al dente. Drain very well. After they are drained, transfer to cotton or linen kitchen toweling and pat dry. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, basil, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper... - 32.7218
Zucchini And Cherry Tomatoes With Vinegar
Zucchini and cherry tomatoes with vinegar is a herbed vegetables recipe. Cooked with garlic and basil to flavor, the vegetables have cider vinegar to taste and are great as a side in home meals. - 28.8839
Green Beans, Peppers, And Tomatoes With Balsamic Vinegar And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beans, tomatoes, onion, red and green bell peppers, garlic, olives, 2 tablespoons each of the vinegar and olive oil, the basil, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle the sun-dried tomatoes on top.
2. Cover and cook... - 33.0898
Tomato And Mozzarella Salad With Red Wine Vinegar
Place tomatoes, cheese, and basil in serving bowl.
In a separate container, shake the oil and vinegar together until well blended and pour over salad, tossing ingredients to mix.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving. - 26.892
Tomato Basil Panzanella
1) In a medium mixing bowl, place bread in it covered with water.
2) Allow the bread to soak for 3-5 minutes.
3) Remove bread from water and wring the bread without tearing or mashing it.
4) Wet bread is not required for the dish,... - 46.1199
Tomatoes On Basil Chiffonade
1) With a sharp knife, chop 1 cup of the basil.
2) In a medium bowl, add the tomatoes, garlic, capers, olive oil, pepper and chopped basil to combine.
3) Toss all together to coat the tomatoes with oil. Cover with plastic wrap and... - 47.8327
Low Calorie Tomato Basil Vinaigrette
1) In a shaker/sealable container, add the tomato sauce, red wine vinegar, basil, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and about 1 tablespoon water.
2) Seal the container/shaker and mix/shake it well.
3) Allow it to refrigerate for up to 1... - 36.4183
Creamy Balsamic And Basil Dressing
If you like homemade salad dressings you will love this Creamy Balsamic and Basil Dressing recipe. Watch the video for the details of this luscious tangy dressing that will lift up the flavor of your regular salads. It is probably the most nutritious... - 114.509
Tomato And Basil Salad
1) Arrange the tomato slices in a serving bowl. Sprinkle with basil and scallions.
2) Combine the oil, vinegar, Worcestershire, garlic, and sugar, salt and pepper. Mix well, pour over the tomatoes and chill. - 29.5902
Tomatoes With Basil And Mint
Arrange the tomatoes, basil and mint on a serving platter or on 4 individual salad plates.
In a small jar, shake the vinegar and oil until well mixed.
Drizzle over the tomatoes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Let stand for about 10 minutes to allow the flavors... - 26.231
Tomato And Basil Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Evenly spread the tomatoes and unpeeled garlic in a single layer in a large roasting tin.
2. Mix the oil and vinegar together. Drizzle over the tomatoes and sprinkle with the dark brown sugar.
3. Roast the... - 46.376
Basil Tomato Salad
Basil tomato salad is an incredibly fresh and flavorful salad prepared with fresh tomatoes. Tossed with olives and cheese with a oil and vinegar dressing, this tomato salad has the fresh flavor of basil to it and a hint of garlic to taste. - 36.7573
Title 2 Kids Cooking Tv: Snackulas (aka Tomato Basil Crostini)
Happy Halloween Month Everyone! If you haven't figured it out yet, we LOVE Halloween. This means that instead of the usual 2 shows per month, we're doing 4 in October--and we're all dressed up for all of 'em :D
To start of our month-long festivities, we're... - 106.691
Tomato And Basil Salad
1. Arrange tomato slices overlapping on a serving platter and sprinkle with basil leaves.
2. To make dressing, place garlic, oil and vinegar in a screwtop jar. Shake well to combine and sprinkle over tomatoes. Just before serving, sprinkle tomato salad with... - 32.812
Tomato Mayonnaise Without Vinegar
1. In a blender, add the first 4 ingredients and blend well.
2. Further, drizzle oil into blender very slowly in a steady stream until fully blended.
3. Chop the tomato pulp and blend it with basil in a food processor.
4. Blend well for about 30... - 36.4722
Pasta With Fresh Tomato And Basil Sauce
Peel, seed, and chop tomatoes. Combine tomatoes with basil and marinate at room temperature for 1-2 hours, or overnight in the refrigerator.
Blend vinegar and capers, add salt and pepper to taste. Pour over tomato mixture and toss until combined.
Bring a... - 30.9311
White Bean Salad With Rosemary And Basil
1. Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized serving bowl.
2. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour while the flavors blend. Add salt and pepper to taste. - 28.1404
Tomato Basil Salad Dressing
1. In a food mill or food processor, add the tomato and fresh basil grind it together.
2. Add the mix to a bowl.
3. Add olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and mix together.
4. Add the mushrooms to the bowl and toss and let it marinade... - 93.7592
Tomatoes With Basil Cream
Place garlic in blender or food processor container; cover.
Process until finely chopped.
Add cream cheese product, vinegar, basil, 1 tablespoon parsley, salt and pepper; blend until smooth.
Arrange tomatoes on serving platter.
Spoon cream cheese mixture over... - 36.7359
Chardonnay Tomato Basil Salad On Parmigiana Cheese Bowl
Want to serve something exclusive for your salads - this tomato basil salad on a parmesan bowl is going to steal the show. Preparing the parmesan bowl or plate is a fun activity and the rest is just tossing the salad in exotic dressing. All these are... - 143.229
Lobster Cakes With Marinated Tomatoes And Basil Oil
1. For the marinated tomatoes, in a bowl, mix together the oil, basin leaves, vinegar, salt and pepper
2. Marinate the tomatoes and set aside for fifteen minutes
3. For the Lobster cakes, seperate the meat from the shells and cut it into medium sized... - 45.8676
Sliced Tomatoes, Grilled Onion, And Fried Basil
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a small saucepan, Pour the olive oil and heat it over medium-high heat, also add 3/4 cup of the basil leaves and cook for about 1 minute, till leaves... - 44.8085
Avocado With Warm Tomato And Basil Vinaigrette
1) Take a saucepan, in it combine all vinaigrette ingredients and cook on simmering heat.
2) Place the avocado halves on individual plates.
3) Using a slotted spoon,pour the warm dressing over the avocados.
4) Garnish each with a basil leaf... - 40.4314
Roasted Aubergine Tomato & Basil Pasta
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Toss the aubergine chunks with the oil and whole garlic cloves in a roasting tin with some seasoning. Roast for 10 mins, add the tomatoes, vinegar and sugar, then cook for another 5 mins. Meanwhile, cook the pasta, then... - 32.778
Sliced Beefsteak Tomatoes With Ginger Basil Vinaigrette
Mix oil, vinegar, lemon juice, ginger, basil, garlic, five spice, and dry mustard.
Let stand 10 to 15 minutes; if made ahead, cover and chill up to 3 days.
Stir to use.
Rinse, core, and thickly slice tomatoes; put on a platter.
Pour half the vinaigrette over... - 35.0435
Tomato Basil Chicken
1. Preheat grill.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. With processor on, slowly add oil through food chute, processing until well blended.
3. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Grill chicken 6 to 8 minutes on each... - 32.844
Tomato And Basil Salad
Blend the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and mustard together in a jar.
Shake to blend.
Check to see if you wish sugar.
Gently stir in the parsley and basil.
Place a leaf of lettuce on each of four plates.
Arrange the tomato and onion slices on top of one... - 41.1095
Italian Tomato And Basil Salad
Combine the celery and parsley in a large bowl.
Add the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
If one prefers a more exotic mixture, add the anchovies and/or the minced capers.
This will keep for 1 week in the refrigerator. - 28.8909
Marinara Sauce Using Red Wine Vinegar
1) In a large pot, heat some oil
2) Tip in the garlic, onions, carrot and cook till soft
3) Add the vinegar and lemon juice or wine and bring to a gentle simmer
4) Reduce the flame till the liquid is almost evaporated
5) Chop the canned tomatoes
6) Add... - 46.1262
Tomato And Basil Salad
1. Blanch tomatoes in boiling water for 2 minutes and then refresh in cold water.
2. Peel them and half. squeeze out and discard the seeds.
3 Quarter each tomato shell and place in a large salad bowl along with other salad ingredients.
4. Toss... - 44.1209
Grilled Tuna With Basil Butter And Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. Prepare grill or broiler.
2. To prepare basil butter, combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor,- process until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
3. To prepare sauce, heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and 2 garlic cloves, saute... - 34.7603
Fresh Tomato And Basil Sauce
Heat the butter and oil in a large skillet.
Add the onion and cook over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes until just softened.
Add the vinegar and cook over moderate heat for 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and cook gently over medium-low heat for about 15... - 31.8982
Cherry Tomatoes With Feta And Basil
In a blender or food processor, combine the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and lemon juice until well blended.
Discard the stems from the tomatoes and halve them.
Place the tomatoes in a large serving bowl along with the cheese, cucumber, basil, and onion, if... - 38.249
Almond Pesto Chicken With Tomato Basil Relish
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, finely chop the garlic, almonds and 1 cup basil leaves. Add 1/4 cup of the olive oil, the Parmesan, salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Process to a puree.
3 Place the chicken on the... - 32.1592
Gemelli E Heirloom Tomatoes E Basil
Vinaigrette: Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth. If necessary, add more vinegar to adjust the acidity.
Salad: Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and toss together with the vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper. Serve at room... - 23.6987
Betty's Tomato And Basil Couscous
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Tomato and Basil Couscous. This dish can be used as a complete lunch or as a side dish at dinner. - 0
Tomato Basil Soup With Salsa
1. In a bowl, add garlic olive oil, pepper and 1 tablespoon of basil
2. With the back of a spoon crush the garlic and mix well. Keep aside for flavors to blend.
3. To blanch the tomatoes add them to a pan of boiling water for 1 minute.
4. Drain... - 47.6433
Black Eyed Bean Salad With Tomato And Basil
Cover the dried beans generously with water and leave to soak overnight.
Drain, put in a saucepan and cover with fresh water, bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes.
Drain again, and cover with more fresh water.
Bring to the boil and simmer, adding water... - 43.1899
Zesty Basil-tomato Salad
Be it picnic or potluck, this creative, fresh salad will jazz up any meal. This zippy, fresh, and flavorful basil and tomato salad is chock-full of taste and health and makes for a great side dish Stream the video recipe to toss up a zesty salad just like... - 102.807
Tomato Wedges With Basil Dressing
1) In a small bowl, combine together the yogurt, mayonnaise, basil, vinegar and mustard. Mix thoroughly.
2) Cover the mixutre and chill it thoroughly.
3) On a lettuce-lined platter, arrange the tomato wedges and spoon the yogurt mixture over... - 36.5032
Tomato Wedges With Basil Dressing
Combine first 5 ingredients; cover and chill.
Place lettuce leaves on each serving plate, if desired.
Place 3 tomato wedges on lettuce on each plate; top with dressing. - 31.1492
Tomato Bacon And Basil Salad
1) In a small bowl, prepare dressing by combining vinegar, sugar, dry mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper.
2) Pour in olive oil in steady stream and keep on whisking.
3) In a large bowl, place tomatoes, bacon, and basil to toss.
4) Pour in... - 45.154
Tomato And Basil Gazpacho
Put the bread cubes in a mixing bowl and pour over the tomato juice.
Leave to soak for s minutes, then mash to be sure they are completely saturated.
Put the bread cubes and some of the tomato juice in a blender goblet and add the garlic, cucumber, peppers,... - 43.4931
Tomato Basil Linguine Modena Style
1) Follow the package instruction to prepare the pasta.
2) In the mean time, use a large pot to heat olive oil over medium heat.
3) Add all vegetables and spices to sauté in hot olive oil for 7 minutes.
4) Pour in vinegar and chicken... - 40.7666
Chicken With Tomatoes And Basil
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken breasts and "tenders" and cook them, uncovered, until partially cooked, about 3 minutes per side.
2. While the chicken is cooking, cut each tomato into 8 wedges, then... - 28.928
Tomatoes & Basil Vinaigrette
Slice tomatoes; place in a serving bowl.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons parsley.
Combine next 6 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over tomatoes.
Chill 3 hours.
Sprinkle with additional parsley, if desired. - 33.2288
Tomatoes With Corn And Basil Filling
Cut 1/2 inch from the stem end of each tomato and with a melon-ball cutter scoop out and discard the seeds and pulp, leaving a 1/2-inch shell.
Sprinkle the shells with salt and let them drain, inverted, on paper towels for 10 minutes.
In a large saucepan... - 36.5697
Tomato, Red Onion, Mozzarella And Three Basil Salad
1) Take a large portable platter and arrange on it tomatoes, onion slices and basil.
2) Put mozzarella on top.
3) Sprinkle olive oil over it.
4) Drizzle vinegar over it.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper.
6) Garnish with sprigs of basil.
7) Cover with a... - 42.6248
Linguini With Tomato, Basil, Spinach And Capers
In a bowl mix tomatoes and basil; set aside.
In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over low heat.
Saute just until translucent.
Add carrot, celery and garlic.
Saute for 1 minute.
Add tomato mixture.
Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Add capers,... - 44.8875
Tomato, Montrachet And Basil Salad
Core tomatoes, cut into thick slices, then cut slices into halves.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Peel onion, slice into thin rings, add to bowl, and turn gently with a spoon.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese and again turn gently.
Cover and refrigerate... - 33.459
Zucchini Salad With Tomato And Basil
1. Using a peeler peel zucchini into long strips, and keep it in a large bowl.
2. Cut tomatoes into half and put them in bowl with zucchini. Throw chicken pieces in it. Keep it aside.
3. In another bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, clove,... - 109.64
Tomato Basil Barbecue Sauce
Knowing to make a great Barbecue Sauce is sure to come handy any time. As with this Barbecue Sauce recipe, it is great with flavors and is so simple to make. Give this a try to pep up your meat fries and grills! - 27.8101
Basil, Rocket And Roasted Tomato Salad
1. Make the balsamic dressing.
2. Blanch and refresh the tomatoes.
3. Remove the skin, leaving them whole, and place on a baking tray.
4. Cut off any rind from the bacon and cut into small strips.
5. Heat a small frying pan over a high heat,... - 87.4182
Poached Fish Roll Ups With Tomato Basil And Olive Sauce
1) On a large platter or tray, marinate the fish with the vinegar and refrigerate, covered.
2) In the meantime, in a large nonstick skillet, over moderate heat, heat half of the oil for the stuffing.
3) Sauté half of the garlic in it... - 43.4219
Basil Red Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat bring together canned tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes to a boil and cook 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and allow to cool 5 minutes.
3. In a food processor pulse process tomato mixture, basil, onion, garlic,... - 40.51
Chef Keith snow demonstrates an easy and delicious seasonal tomato salad with basil, oil & champagne vinegar. - 118.902
Mom's Tomato Salad
I'm already loving this ever so humble Tomato Basil Salad that often saves the day. It is as easy as you think. It is also healthy. This is an anytime salad for everyone. Enoy this this video. - 102.689
Tomato Cucumber Mocktail
1. Combine all ingredients except ice in blender until well mixed.
2. Add ice and blend briefly. - 29.332
Sweet Sour Beans In Tomato Shells
Pour a mixture of the vinegar, brown sugar, and salt over the beans and onion in a bowl; toss lightly.
Set in refrigerator to marinate 1 hour, tossing occasionally.
Sprinkle the inside of each tomato shell with crushed basil and salt.
Spoon beans equally into... - 28.0626
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the tomatoes, vinegar, basil, thyme and mustard on medium to high speed about 25 seconds or until well combined.
To store, transfer the vinaigrette to a jar with a tight-fitting cover and refrigerate for... - 25.2571
Fusilli With Fresh Tomatoes
Tangy taste of fresh red tomatoes and subtle flavor of extra-virgin olive oil gives a resulting extraordinary pasta dish called Fusili with fresh tomatoes. If you would like to entertain your guests with some good Italian fare then here is Fussili with fresh... - 36.3215
Sauteed Cherry Tomatoes With Pine Nuts
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic and tomatoes and saute until tomatoes are just heated through, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
Add pine nuts, basil and vinegar and stir 1 minute.
Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer... - 31.0963
Mini Caprese Salad
1. In a large glass or nonreactive bowl, combine mozzarella, tomatoes and basil.
2. In a separate small bowl, blend olive oil, vinegar, red pepper flakes, garlic salt and oregano.
3. Stir the dressing into the salad - 25.5596
Green Beans And Cherry Tomatoes
Green beans with cherry tomatoes is a herbed vegetable recipe. Skillet cooked with a dash of vinegar and seasoned to taste, these green beans are flavored with basil and have a light and flavorful taste to it. - 30.8903
Tomato Aspic With Vegetables
Tomato Aspic With Vegetables is an easy to prepare side dish. Enjoy this vegetable recipe and share to us how you feel about this Tomato Aspic With Vegetables. - 38.7056
Eggplant Tomato And Goat Cheese Sandwiches
Combine chopped tomatoes, chopped fresh basil and red wine vinegar in small bowl.
Season mixture to taste with salt and pepper.
Prepare barbecue (medium high heat) or preheat broiler.
Brush 6 largest eggplant slices lightly with olive oil (reserve... - 38.8945
– In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients. Adjust seasoning to taste. - 20.9345
Company Tomato Mozzarella Salad
Tomatoes, cucumber, mozzarella cheese - I never knew that together they would make such a wonderful Company Tomato Mozzarella Salad. You will like the look of this Company Tomato Mozzarella Salad while preparing. Enjoy! - 31.837
Chicken Pieces With Mushrooms And Basil
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat, add chicken pieces and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove chicken and keep warm in a low oven.
2. Add butter to pan, then add leeks, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, red wine vinegar, lime... - 36.6351
Oil And Vinegar Dressing
Mix all ingredients together with whisk and pour over salad.
NOTE TO COOK: Carry salad to party in storage container or in salad bowl tightly covered with plastic.
Carry tomatoes either whole or diced in plastic bag or container.
Mix tomatoes in with salad... - 30.4504
Vegetable Oil And Vinegar Beef Loaf
This Vegetable Oil and Vinegar Beef Loaf are simply irresistible ! Try out this Vegetable Oil And Vinegar Beef Loaf for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 41.2472
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0
Caponata Using Apple Cider Vinegar
Cut eggplant into 1-inch cubes (or 1/2-inch for use as a dip). Sprinkle lightly with salt and leave for 1/2 hour. Rinse under running water and pat dry.
In a large skillet, saute eggplant in half of the mixed oil for 5 minutes. Remove to a bowl. Add remaining... - 35.8168
Hearts Of Lettuce And Tomato
Hearts Of Lettuce And Tomato is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why donâ€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 39.3073
Sausage Basil & Potrt Fettuccine
1. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir-fry sausage over medium-high heat until browned (7 to 10 minutes). Remove from pan with a slotted spoon; keep warm. Pour off and discard all but 1 teaspoon fat from pan.
2. Add garlic, green onions, and red onions... - 31.3019
Tomato Cucumber Marinade
Tomato Cucumber Marinade is a salad with a difference. The mixed flavors of vegetables just add tp the yum factor of this tomato cucumber marinade. Just give this a try. - 43.3587
In a salad bowl, mix vegetables.
In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
Pour over vegetables. - 30.1998
Baby Salmon With Basil Vinaigrette
To prepare Basil Vinaigrette, combine balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, basil, garlic, tarragon, and chili paste to taste in a blender or food processor.
With motor running, slowly add oil.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Rinse salmon... - 43.3382
Broiled Fish Steaks With Tomato Bell Pepper Relish
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and lightly grease the foil.
2' Coarsely chop the tomatoes; set aside. In a food processor, coarsely chop the bell pepper, scallions and basil.
3 Transfer the vegetable mixture to a bowl. Stir in the chopped... - 36.2551
Tomatoes Peppers And Onions
Cook and stir onions in oil in 10-inch skillet until tender; add remaining ingredients except tomatoes.
Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Cover and simmer until green pepper is tender, about 5 minutes.
Garnish with ripe olives if desired. - 29.687
Vegetable Terrine With Tomato Sauce
Put the onions in a casserole and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the eggplant (aubergines), garlic powder, mixed herbs, white wine and half the olive oil.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Rinse and seed the bell peppers and remove the... - 47.0669
In a blender blend the garlic, the mustard, the vinegar, and salt to taste, add the oil and the basil, and blend the mixture until it is emulsified.
Serve the vinaigrette over sliced tomatoes or with grilled scallops or other seafood. - 21.0929
Roasted Vegetable Skewers With Basil Marinade
Prepare vegetables and place in a large bowl or food storage bag.
Combine marinade ingredients and pour over vegetables.
Cover and marinate 1 to 2 hours at room temperature.
Drain off marinade and skewer vegetables on Kebob Rods.
Rotate the skewered... - 36.5704
Edamame Salad With Basil Vinaigrette
Bring a small pot of water to a boil.
Add the edamame and cook 5 minutes; drain, rinse under cold water and pat dry.
Combine the vinegar, oil, garlic, and salt in a large bowl.
Add the edamame, beans, tomato, celery, onion and basil; mix well.
Let stand at... - 36.3092
Fresh Basil Mint Dressing
Place oil in a small bowl, add herbs, and let stand at room temperature at least 1 hour.
Mix in remaining ingredients and use to dress sliced tomatoes or crisp salad greens. - 24.916
Maple Balsamic Reduction
1. In a saucepan pour in balsamic vinegar and add maple syrup. Mix well.
2. Place the saucepan over the stove, bring to a boil and reduce the heat to low simmer and stir in occasionally for 18 minutes.
3. Spread the cheese over... - 97.8167
Grilled Vegetable Terrine With Basil And Balsamico Dressing
Blanch the tomatoes in boiling water for one second, and skin.
Blanch the bell peppers and skin.
Cut the other vegetables into thin, long slices, blanch and allow to cool.
Brush olive oil over the vegetables and grill.
Marinate in balsamic vinegar, seasoned... - 41.0202
Basil Green Bean Salad
Wash beans; trim ends, and remove strings.
Place 1/2 cup water in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Add green beans; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Plunge beans immediately into ice water for 5 minutes; drain.
Place beans... - 43.5336
Basil Gazpacho With Shrimp
Combine the oil and garlic in a small dish.
Microwave on high for 30 seconds, or until the garlic is tender.
Stir in the shrimp.
Sprinkle with the paprika.
Cover with a lid or wax paper and microwave on high for 1 minute, or until the shrimp are cooked... - 43.7518
Basil Chicken Frittatas With Fennel And Mint Salsa
In a large bowl mix together the salsa ingredients.
Set the salsa aside.
In a separate bowl beat the eggs with the cream to incorporate.
Set the eggs aside.
In a small bowl mix together the chopped herbs, pine nuts, olive oil and cayenne.
Place 1/4 of this... - 43.8954
Seafood Crepes With Creamy Lemon Dill And Basil Red Sauces
For Creamy Lemon-Dill Sauce:
1. In a heavy small saucepan, over medium heat heat whipping cream until it comes to a boil.
2. Reducing heat to low add garlic and simmer mixture about 15 minutes until garlic is tender and cream has reduced in volume... - 44.207
Marinated Mozzarella And Basil Caprese Salad
Truth Fairy TV's Christianne Klein shares one of the recipes from her upcoming cookbook, a delicious Marinated Mozzarella and Fresh Basil Caprese Salad. She shares party and dinner tips, cooking advice and even a great alternative to the grilled eggplant... - 101.094