- » Tomato Basil Tuna
Tomato Basil Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato basil tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato basil tuna recipes.
Tomato Basil And Tuna Salad
What is a better way for a healthy and quick lunch then this tomato basil and tuna salad? Watch the video to see how Amy makes this amazingly light and flavorful salad in no time. A perfect companion for a busy and tiring afternoon. - 93.4392
You May Also Like!
Grilled Tuna With Basil Butter And Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. Prepare grill or broiler.
2. To prepare basil butter, combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor,- process until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
3. To prepare sauce, heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and 2 garlic cloves, saute... - 33.1949
Lemon Basil Tuna Pockets
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Combine basil and next 5 ingredients; stir well.
Pour over tuna mixture; stir well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Just before serving, place 1 lettuce leaf and 1 tomato slice in each pita half; spoon... - 32.2385
Tadav S Slim Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut each tomato down to stem end into 6 wedges.
Cover and chill.
Combine Cottage cheese and yogurt in medium bowl; mix well.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except lettuce leaves; blend well.
Place tomatoes on individual lettuce-lined plates; spread wedges... - 29.9319
Grilled Fish Steaks With Tomato Basil Butter Sauce
Prepare Tomato Basil Butter Sauce. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a small skillet.
Add tomato, sugar and garlic.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until liquid evaporates and mixture thickens.
Remove pan from heat; stir in remaining butter until... - 45.3932
Cover bulgur with cold water.
Let stand until bulgur is tender and water is absorbed, about 1 hour.
Mix bulgur, tuna, onion, lemon juice, salt, basil, oregano and pepper sauce.
Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
Remove stem ends from tomatoes.
Cut each... - 41.3246
Tomato Tuna Treat
1 Saute onion and celery in butter or margarine until soft in a kettle.
2 Drain tuna and break into chunks; stir into onion mixture with frozen peas, tomato juice, water, salt, sugar and basil; cover. Simmer 30 minutes to blend flavors.
3 Ladle into soup - 28.779
Tuna With Tomatoes
1. Prepare the tuna steaks by washing them, pat drying them on absorbent kitchen paper, seasoning with salt and ground black pepper and dusting them lightly with flour.
2. In a large shallow frying pan heat half of the olive oil and... - 43.2508
Grilled Tuna With Tomato Shallot Salsa
Place tuna in a shallow dish.
Combine olive oil, white wine vinegar, 2 teaspoons garlic, and oregano; pour over tuna.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning once.
Combine tomato and next 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set... - 36.1188
Pasta With Tomato And Tuna
1. Put the chopped onion, celery, red pepper and garlic into a pan. Add the stock, bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes or until the stock has reduced almost completely.
2. Add the tomatoes, tomato puree, sugar and herbs. Season to taste and bring to the... - 35.0685
Tuna And Sun Dried Tomato Crostini
Spray both sides of each bread slice with cooking spray; arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 300° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine basil, mayonnaise, yogurt, and garlic; stir well.
Add tuna and next 3 ingredients; stir well. - 33.0161