- » Tomato Basil Onion
Tomato Basil Onion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato basil onion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato basil onion recipes.
Tomato, Onion And Basil Salad
This is a salad my mother made when I was growing up and I loved it. I added the basil which gave it another layer of flavor. The taste is so bright so it pairs well with grilled meats. I tossed it with an orange vinaigrette. It's so easy to make your own... - 126.062
Tomato Onion Basil Salad
This is a salad my mother made when I was growing up and I loved it. I added the basil which gave it another layer of flavor. The taste is so bright so it pairs well with grilled meats. I tossed it with an orange vinaigrette. It's so easy to make your own... - 118.432
Tomato, Red Onion, Mozzarella And Three Basil Salad
1) Take a large portable platter and arrange on it tomatoes, onion slices and basil.
2) Put mozzarella on top.
3) Sprinkle olive oil over it.
4) Drizzle vinegar over it.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper.
6) Garnish with sprigs of basil.
7) Cover with a... - 42.6248
Sliced Tomatoes, Grilled Onion, And Fried Basil
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a small saucepan, Pour the olive oil and heat it over medium-high heat, also add 3/4 cup of the basil leaves and cook for about 1 minute, till leaves... - 44.8085
Sprinkle tomatoes with salt and pepper.
Combine onion and basil and top tomatoes with mixture.
Dot with butter or margarine and broil for 10 minutes. - 24.9802
Tomato Basil Panzanella
1) In a medium mixing bowl, place bread in it covered with water.
2) Allow the bread to soak for 3-5 minutes.
3) Remove bread from water and wring the bread without tearing or mashing it.
4) Wet bread is not required for the dish,... - 46.1199
Fresh Tomato Basil And Ricotta Sauce
1) In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, onion and garlic.
2) Add ricotta cheese, olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Stir well to mix all the ingredients.
4) Fold in cooked pasta and toss gently.
5) Serve the pasta... - 37.9937
Tomatoes Peppers And Onions
Cook and stir onions in oil in 10-inch skillet until tender; add remaining ingredients except tomatoes.
Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Cover and simmer until green pepper is tender, about 5 minutes.
Garnish with ripe olives if desired. - 29.687
Bows With Rich Tomato Basil Sauce
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a saucepan following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, heat oil in a saucepan and cook onion and garlic over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Add tomatoes, stock, tomato... - 30.9726
Tomato Basil Mold
1 In a medium-size saucepan, bring the tomato juice, onion, celery, dried basil and thyme, peppercorns, cloves, salt, and red pepperto a boil over moderately high heat.
Lowerthe heat and simmerfor 1 5 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the gelatin... - 42.3271
Vickie's Tomato-basil Pie
If you are looking for a yummy savory pie recipe, then your search ends here! Watch this video and learn to make a tasty pie that can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even a snack! - 125.348
Monkfish With Tomato Basil Coulis
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 6 minutes over low heat.
Add tomatoes and basil. Season and cook 10 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Stir in fish... - 34.4155
Tomato And Basil Salad
Blend the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and mustard together in a jar.
Shake to blend.
Check to see if you wish sugar.
Gently stir in the parsley and basil.
Place a leaf of lettuce on each of four plates.
Arrange the tomato and onion slices on top of one... - 41.1095
Tomato Basil Bread Soup
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Combine sourdough bread and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium bowl; toss gently to coat. Spread bread cubes in a single layer on a jelly roll pan; bake at 300° for 20 minutes, stirring once.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a... - 32.0858
Fusilli With Fresh Tomatoes
Tangy taste of fresh red tomatoes and subtle flavor of extra-virgin olive oil gives a resulting extraordinary pasta dish called Fusili with fresh tomatoes. If you would like to entertain your guests with some good Italian fare then here is Fussili with fresh... - 36.3215
Spaghettini With Fresh Basil And Tomatoes
Heat oil in saute pan. Add onion and garlic; cook 4 minutes over low heat.
Add basil, tomatoes, sugar, chili pepper and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Mix and cook 25 to 30 minutes over low heat. Do not cover, but stir occasionally.
Stir in cheese. Add... - 28.2516
Macaroni Salad With Basil Tomatoes And Chick Peas
1 Cook the pasta in unsalted water according to package directions.
Drain, rinse undercold runningwaterto stop the cooking, and drain again, then transfer to a large bowl.
Add the chick peas, tomatoes, green onions, basil, lemonjuice, and pepperand toss... - 36.3004
Iced Tomato And Basil Soup
Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the flour and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Chop the tomatoes roughly and add to the pan.
Cover and cook gently for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 44.4644
Ced Tomato And Basil Soup
1) Arrange all the ingredients to be used for cooking.
2) In a large pan, heat the oil.
3) Fry the onion and garlic... - 48.6393
Fresh Tomato And Basil Sauce
1.Heat oil in a saucepan.
Cook onion and garlic for 4-5 minutes or until onion softens.
Stir in tomatoes and tomato juice and simmer for 5 minutes.
2.Add 1 tablespoon basil and simmer for a further 1 hour or until sauce thickens and reduces.
Just before... - 33.7288
Tomato Basil Zucchini
1. In a large (5-quart) flame proof casserole or skillet, combine first five ingredients and stir well to blend.
2. Place on a medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring every few minutes until cheese melts.
3. To the boiling liquid add... - 42.7242
Tomato Rice Soup With Basil
1. If using fresh tomatoes, core and quarter them. Place the tomatoes in a large nonreactive pot and add 1/2 cup of the rice, the celery, onion, basil, tomato paste, garlic, sugar, salt, pepper, bay leaf and 1 quart of water. Bring the mixture to a boil over... - 37.7199
Tomato Basil Salad
Arrange tomato slices alternately with basil leaves around the edge of each salad plate.
Place the onion rings in the centre of each salad and pour over combined garlic, olive oil, lime juice and pepper. - 28.7736
Tomato Basil Pie
Vickie & Jo Ann share 3 of their most-requested recipes with their friends at Good Day Columbus...Tomato Basil Pie, Golden Hashbrown Casserole and Coffee Cream Brownies! However, the recipe for the hashbrown casserole and the coffee cream are not given.... - 100.155
Betty's Tomato And Basil Couscous
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Tomato and Basil Couscous. This dish can be used as a complete lunch or as a side dish at dinner. - 0
Basil Red Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat bring together canned tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes to a boil and cook 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and allow to cool 5 minutes.
3. In a food processor pulse process tomato mixture, basil, onion, garlic,... - 40.51
Tomato Corn And Basil Soup
1. In a saucepan placed on medium to high heat, add olive oil and heat it. Saute onions until they start browning. Saute in garlic for 1 minute.
2. Add tomatoes, and stirring intermittently, cook until the juice is given up.
3. Cover and cook for 5... - 43.2454
Cheddar-topped Baked Tomatoes With Basil
Whether you have an excess of heirloom tomatoes or just picked up extra when shopping, this is one great recipe to use the red, ripe yields. Betty shares her personal favorite tomato recipe topped with gooey cheese, butter, breadcrumbs, and seasoning and... - 111.614
Tomato Basil Salad
1. Cut each tomato slice in half and arrange alternately with basil leaves around the edge of each salad plate.
2. Place onion rings in center of each salad and pour over combined garlic, olive oil, lime juice and pepper. - 33.4969
Easy Skillet Corn With Tomatoes And Basil
In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add green onions, green pepper, corn, tomatoes and basil (if using dried); cook, stirring often, for 5 to 7 minutes (8 to 10 minutes, if using frozen corn) or until corn is tender.
Add sugar;... - 25.6915
Tomatoes Baked With Basil
Melt half the butter in a frying pan.
Add the onions and fry until they are soft but not brown.
Remove from the heat and place half the onion rings in a greased baking dish.
Cover with half the tomato slices and sprinkle with half the basil, salt and pepper... - 33.4083
Tomato, Montrachet And Basil Salad
Core tomatoes, cut into thick slices, then cut slices into halves.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Peel onion, slice into thin rings, add to bowl, and turn gently with a spoon.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese and again turn gently.
Cover and refrigerate... - 33.459
Capellini With Tomato Basil Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large skillet.
Saute for 2 minutes.
Add and continue cooking until tomatoes become soft, approx.5 minutes.
Add to sauce and stir.
Add pasta and mix... - 37.1594
Tomato Basil Flan
1. Line a greased 20 cm (8 in) flan tin with puff pastry and prick base with a fork. Line with baking paper and fill with uncooked rice. Bake for 10 minutes then remove rice and paper and bake for 5 minutes longer. Spread pastry with mustard, and sprinkle... - 28.1361
Basil Tomato Soup
Basil Tomato Soup is an easy to prepare appetizer recipe. The deadly combination of basil and tomatoes wont let you to miss out this Basil Tomato Soup. - 46.0008
Chicken With Tomato Basil Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Dip the chicken breasts in beaten eggs and chill for 2-3 hours.
3. Once done, take the chicken out and coat by rolling on breadcrumbs.
4. Take a 12 inch skillet, heat ¼ cup olive oil in it and cook the... - 46.275
Cherry Tomatoes With Feta And Basil
In a blender or food processor, combine the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and lemon juice until well blended.
Discard the stems from the tomatoes and halve them.
Place the tomatoes in a large serving bowl along with the cheese, cucumber, basil, and onion, if... - 38.249
Tomatoes And Thai Basil Pasta Sauce
Looking for a pasta sauce recipe that is yummy yet easy to make? Then watch this video and learn of a pasta sauce that you can make in a matter of minutes and is bound to taste great. Watch and learn! - 125.078
Tomato & Basil Frittata
Peel, seed and dice tomatoes, as for Penne with Hot Pepper & Tomatoes.
Beat eggs with salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Beat in Parmesan cheese.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter with oil in a heavy 8- or 10-inch skillet.
Add onions and garlic.
Saute over medium heat... - 40.2553
Basil Tomato Juice
In a soup kettle, combine the tomatoes, celery and onion.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; simmer, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Cool slightly; put the tomato mixture through a sieve orfood mill.
Return to the pan.
Stir in... - 42.4759
Vermicelli With Tomato Basil Sauce
Cook vermicelli according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain well, and set aside.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in tomato, tomato... - 38.7707
Baked Tomato Slices With Cheese And Basil Leaves
Arrange the tomato slices in a baking tray greased with olive oil. Sprinkle salt and crush the basil leaves and sprinkle them also over the tomato slices. Sprinkle pinches of sugar over the tomatoes. Drizzle some oil over them. Top with grated cheese and pop... - 27.328
Vermicelli With Tomato Basil Sauce
1. Cook vermicelli according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain well, and set aside.
2. Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add onion and minced garlic; saute 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in... - 31.6338
Tomato And Basil Gazpacho
Put the bread cubes in a mixing bowl and pour over the tomato juice.
Leave to soak for s minutes, then mash to be sure they are completely saturated.
Put the bread cubes and some of the tomato juice in a blender goblet and add the garlic, cucumber, peppers,... - 43.4931
Green Beans With Tomatoes And Basil
1. Cook beans in a large saucepan of boiling salted water 5 minutes; beans will still be crisp. Drain in a colander and rinse under cold running water. Drain well.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook 2 to 3... - 26.6994
Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Cheesecake Appetizer
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Finely chop 7 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes and keep aside.
3. Coarsely chop 15 no-€™s sun dried tomatoes and keep aside.
4. Grease a 9 ½ inch non stick spring form pan with cooking spray and line... - 49.2492
Tomato Basil Topping
In small bowl, combine tomato and basil; set aside.
In large nonstick skillet, over medium heat, saute potato and onion in margarine until tender.
Pour Egg Beaters into skillet; sprinkle with pepper.
Cook, stirring occasionally until mixture is set.
Divide... - 39.8175
Breakfast Burritos With Tomato Basil Topping
In small bowl, combine tomato and basil; set aside.
In large nonstick skillet, over medium heat, saute potato and onion in spread until tender.
Pour Egg into skillet; sprinkle with pepper.
Cook, stirring occasionally until mixture is set.
Divide egg mixture... - 39.0327
Tomato Basil Linguine Modena Style
1) Follow the package instruction to prepare the pasta.
2) In the mean time, use a large pot to heat olive oil over medium heat.
3) Add all vegetables and spices to sauté in hot olive oil for 7 minutes.
4) Pour in vinegar and chicken... - 40.7666
Fish Steaks With Tomatoes And Basil
First make the sauce. Put the oil in a bowl and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in the onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and basil, cover and cook for 4 minutes, or until soft, stirring twice.
Put the fish in a buttered dish, cover with... - 32.8921
Bruschetta With Tomato And Basil
Start by toasting the ciabatta, either under a grill, in the oven or in a toaster.
In a large mixing bowl mix the onion, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and chilli.
Now take the basil leaves, roll them up together, almost like a cigar, and slice.
Add these to... - 36.8026
Italian Tomato And Basil Salad
Combine the celery and parsley in a large bowl.
Add the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
If one prefers a more exotic mixture, add the anchovies and/or the minced capers.
This will keep for 1 week in the refrigerator. - 28.8909
Basil & Tomato Soup
The fresh flavors of summer will make this soup a new seasonal favorite! (And there's a secret ingredient that adds extra deliciousness!) - 0
Linguini With Tomato, Basil, Spinach And Capers
In a bowl mix tomatoes and basil; set aside.
In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over low heat.
Saute just until translucent.
Add carrot, celery and garlic.
Saute for 1 minute.
Add tomato mixture.
Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Add capers,... - 44.8875
Healthy Pasta With Fresh Basil Tomato Sauce
1. In a large nonstick saucepan, combine the onions, garlic and stock.
2. Place pan on a moderate flame and allow the onions to simmer in the stock for about 10 minutes.
3. Tip in the chopped tomatoes and the tomato paste and give a good stir.
4.... - 45.5585
Fresh Tomato Basil Soup
1. In 1 1/2-quart nonstick saucepan heat oil; add onions and garlic and cook over medium-high heat until tender-crisp, about 2 minutes.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low and let simmer, stirring occasionally,... - 30.2124
Basil And Tomato Sauce
The Basil And Tomato Sauce is a unique and winning sauce that entices you with its flavors and textures! Surprise your guests with this well flavored Basil And Tomato Sauce. I am sure they will love it. - 39.2827
Tomato And Basil Soup
Tomato And Basil Soup is an exquisite soup that is sinfully delicious. Try this excellent Tomato And Basil Soup recipe and surprise your guests with its wonderful flavor and texture! - 49.0877
Grilled Tuna With Basil Butter And Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. Prepare grill or broiler.
2. To prepare basil butter, combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor,- process until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
3. To prepare sauce, heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and 2 garlic cloves, saute... - 34.7603
Linguine With Tomato Basil Sauce
Heat oil in large heavy skillet over medium-low heat.
Add onion and cook until soft and transparent, about 10 minutes.
Add garlic and cook an additional 2 minutes.
Blend in tomatoes and herbs.
Increase heat to high, bring to boil and cook until some of liquid... - 42.8861
Fresh Tomato And Basil Sauce
Heat the butter and oil in a large skillet.
Add the onion and cook over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes until just softened.
Add the vinegar and cook over moderate heat for 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and cook gently over medium-low heat for about 15... - 31.8982
Basil Flavored Tomato Sauce
In a saucepan fry 1 finely chopped onion in 1 tablespoon olive oil until slightly browned.
Add 12 oz. tomato puree, 4 oz. stock, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon sugar and 1 tablespoon chopped basil.
Cook over low heat 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
If it... - 39.0476
Fresh Basil Tomato Sauce
Heat oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add onion, carrot and celery. Cook 8 minutes over low heat.
Mix in garlic and continue cooking 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to boil. Cook 70 minutes, partly covered, over low heat. Stir 3 to 4 times... - 31.8925
Basil Oregano Seasoned Tomato Sauce
Tomato Sauce is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this easy to prepare Tomato Sauce, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 32.8529
Basil Tomato Sauce
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onions and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the celery and red pepper.
Cook for a further 2-3 minutes, then add the tomatoes, sugar, garlic, seasoning and basil, if you are using dried basil.
Let the sauce... - 37.0714
Tomato Basil Soup
1. Finely dice carrots, onion and leeks.
2. Into a saucepan of water, crumble stock cube, add diced vegetables and basil; bring mixture to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in tomato juice and tomato puree; simmer for another 10... - 48.1056
Tomato Soup With Basil
1) Spray the cooking spray in a Dutch oven and keep over medium heat.
2) Put the tomatoes, onion and celery. SautÃ© for 5 minutes.
3) Add the remaining ingredients except the basil to Dutch oven and bring it to boil.
4) Cover and reduce the heat. ... - 46.7706
Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream
Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream is a perfect appetizer for an elaborate weekday dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite and it is not so difficult to put together. Try this excellent Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream recipe at home! - 50.6961
Country Tomato Soup With Basil Cream
1. Chop the tomatoes finely. Keep aside.
2. In large saucepan add bacon and cook until crisp.
3. Drain out the bacon and keep aside.
4. Drain the bacon drippings and reserve 1 tablespoon.
5. In the pan add bacon drippings. Add onion and... - 48.0297
Tomato And Basil Tart With Chevre
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Peel, seed and chop the tomatoes and set aside in a colander to drain.
3. Heat the stock in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add the onion, reduce the heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add the... - 40.0018
Tomato And Basil Risotto
1. In a non stick saucepan add low fat cooking oil.
2. Add garlic and onion. Cook 5 minutes till onions are soft but not browned.
3. Combine rice. Cook 1 minute more while stirring. Check if rice is opaque.
4. In a saucepan heat stock and tomato juice... - 45.4362
Creamy Tomato Soup With Roasted Garlic And Basil
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Remove white papery skin from garlic head (do not peel or separate the cloves). Wrap head in foil. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes; cool 10 minutes. Separate cloves; squeeze to extract garlic pulp. Discard skins.
3. Heat oil in a... - 35.951
Baby Artichokes With Basil And Tomatoes
Basil and tomatoes are always a hot favorite for Italians. Baby Artichokes With Basil And Tomatoes is one such recipe that would give you the true exotic Italian flavor. Family and friends would love Baby Artichokes With Basil And Tomatoes as a perfect side... - 40.4151
Tomato Basil Soup
1. Roughly chop the tomatoes. Reserve 4 tomatoes separately and place the remaining in another bowl until required.
2. In a saucepan or skillet, melt the butter in the oil over a medium flame.
3. When hot, add onions, celery and garlic... - 50.5592
Tomato Basil Trout
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan, add spring onions and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add trout to pan, pour over wine and top with tomatoes, basil and black pepper to taste. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until fish flakes when test with a fork. - 30.7696
Fresh Tomato And Basil Quiche
The yogurt in this quiche makes for light and healthy summer fare. This would also make a good dish for a Father's Day brunch (you could also add a fruit salad and muffins for the special occasion.) Serve it with hash browns.1 prepared 9-inch pie crust,... - 38.9234
Black Eyed Bean Salad With Tomato And Basil
Cover the dried beans generously with water and leave to soak overnight.
Drain, put in a saucepan and cover with fresh water, bring to the boil and cook for 10 minutes.
Drain again, and cover with more fresh water.
Bring to the boil and simmer, adding water... - 43.1899
Mozzarella And Sun-blushed Tomato Risotto With Basil
Put the stock in a saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer.
Melt half the butter in a separate saucepan and add the onion.
Cook gently for 10 minutes, until soft, but not browned.
Add the rice and stir until well-coated with the butter and heated through.
Pour... - 45.2006
Zesty Basil-tomato Salad
Be it picnic or potluck, this creative, fresh salad will jazz up any meal. This zippy, fresh, and flavorful basil and tomato salad is chock-full of taste and health and makes for a great side dish Stream the video recipe to toss up a zesty salad just like... - 102.807
Salmon With Fresh Tomato & Basil
In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Fry for 2 to 4 minutes, or until golden brown, turning over once.
Remove steaks from skillet.
To same skillet, add onions.
Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Add garlic and... - 41.2472
Basil Tomato Soup
Saute the onion, carrot and bacon in the butter for 3-4 minutes.
Stir in the remaining ingredients and transfer to the Slo cooker and cook for the recommended time.
Stir well before serving.
If preferred, this soup may be liquidized for a smooth consistency. - 36.2357
Linguine With Fresh Tomato Basil Sauce
1) In a large skillet, heat margarine and sauté onion, garlic and pepper for about 3 minutes over medium-high heat, until onion is translucent.
2) Stir in mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a boil after adding in... - 37.2156
Tomato Soup With Fresh Basil
In the work bowl finely chop the onion, celery, carrot, leek and garlic.
In a large saucepan melt the butter and lightly saute' the finely cut vegetables.
Immerse the tomatoes in boiling water, peel them and chop them in the work bowl.
Add chopped tomatoes to... - 45.9994
Tomato Basil Tea Sandwiches
Cut the cherry tomatoes in very thin slices.
Place the slices, cut side down, in a single layer on paper towels to drain.
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the cream cheese, green onions, salt, and basil.
Pulse until the... - 42.3256
Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
Soup recipes are perfect for those cold and frigid days. This recipe for tomato soup is loaded with fresh herbs that give it a mouthwatering flavor. - 0
The flavor of pasta always depends on the sauce topped over. Nikki shows you how to prepare the perfect tomato sauce. Well flavored with loads of garlic and basil, this sauce is a must try. - 110.795
Noodle Galettes With Basil Water And Tomatoes
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta, bring back to a boil and cook, stirring, until al dente, about 4 minutes. Drain in a colander and toss with 2 tablespoons of the pure olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. In a baking pan, shape... - 39.9333
How To Make Cream Of Tomato & Basil
Creamy tomato soup has always been a favorite of the health watchers. It is easy and simple to make. Here is a video that will demonstrate the recipe and likely ingredients to make this soup. The chef also gives some ingredient tips for new cooks. - 106.219
Tomato, Basil And Cheddar Soup
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Tomato, Basil and Cheddar Soup perfect for a cold winter day. Pair with a grilled cheese sandwich and you have a great lunch or dinner. - 0
Gnocchi With Tomato-basil Sauce
To make the gnocchi, put the potatoes and water in a saucepan and cook for 30 minutes, uncovered, over medium heat.
Drain and remove the potato skins while still hot by rubbing with a clean dish towel.
Rice the peeled potatoes and let cool for 2 to 3... - 43.0158
Shrimp In Tomato And Basil Sauce
Here’s a healthy meal that can be made fairly quickly, is economical and under 300 calories! Make sure to use cleaned de-veined shrimp. - 117.063
Penne With Simple Tomato, Basil, And Garlic Sauce
Over medium-high heat, warm about 1/3 cup of the juice from the peeled tomatoes in a saucepan.
Add the onion and saute until soft, about 7 minutes.
Then add the garlic and saute another 3 minutes.
(If the tomato juice is bubbling too much, turn the heat down... - 36.0644
Rotini With Fresh Tomatoes, Basil And Parmesan
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (tender but firm); drain.
(If sauce isn't ready, rinse pasta under warm water for a few seconds to prevent it sticking together.) Meanwhile, in large heavy saucepan or Dutch oven, heat oil over high... - 35.0591
White Bean Soup With Basil And Tomatoes
In a large no-stick stock pot over medium heat, heat the oil and saute the onions and garlic for 1 minute, or until tender.
Add the stock, water, beans, potatoes and oregano.
Cover, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are... - 36.7693
Sun Dried Tomato Basil Rice Cakes
Preheat oven to 375°.
Place eggplant on a foil-lined bak-ipg sheet, spreading evenly.
Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt and Italian seasoning Over eggplant.
Bake at 375° for 35 minutes or until tender.
Combine 2 cups boiling water and tomatoes in a bowl; let stand... - 39.6454
Basil Chicken With Tomatoes Squash And Barley
Pat the chicken dry with paper toweling and sprinkle with the salt and black pepper.
Heat the oil for 1 minute in a 4-quart flameproof casserole or Dutch oven over moderately high heat.
Add the chicken and saute for 5 minutes on each side.
Transfer to a plate... - 43.8481
Green Noodles With Basil & Tomatoes
Heat olive oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, mushrooms, and garlic and cook, stirring, until liquid has evaporated.
Add tomatoes, parsley, marjoram, pepper, salt, sugar, 1/2 cup of the basil, and wine.
Bring to a boil; then reduce... - 45.5871
Poached Fish Roll Ups With Tomato Basil And Olive Sauce
1) On a large platter or tray, marinate the fish with the vinegar and refrigerate, covered.
2) In the meantime, in a large nonstick skillet, over moderate heat, heat half of the oil for the stuffing.
3) Sauté half of the garlic in it... - 43.4219