- » Tomato Basil Mayonnaise
Tomato Basil Mayonnaise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato basil mayonnaise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato basil mayonnaise recipes.
Place first 4 ingredients in a food processor and blend.
Add oil in a slow steady stream until it is fully blended.
Chop tomato pulp and add to food processor with the basil.
Blend for 30 seconds. - 31.5373
Tomato Basil Squares
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Roll out dough onto rectangular baking sheet, creating a giant crust.
Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese over crust.
In medium bowl mix remaining mozzarella, Parmesan, basil, mayonnaise, and garlic.
Place tomatoes on... - 41.1139
Tomatoes Stuffed With Cottage Cheese And Basil
Slice the tops off the tomatoes and scoop out their insides.
Sieve the pulp to remove the seeds.
Add the remaining ingredients to the pulp, and mix them all together.
Spoon this mixture back into the tomato shells, and serve on a bed of lettuce with French... - 29.8504
Tomato Basil Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine remaining mozzarella, parmesan cheese, basil and mayonnaise and garlic and stir to mix well. Keep aside
3. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out pizza crust into a 12 inch... - 42.8198
Chicken Fan With Basil Tomato Sauce
1) Take a pot large enough to tightly hold the chicken breasts and boil the stock for 5 minutes with 1/2 cup of the basil leaves over medium-low heat.
2) Cover and gently poach the breasts for eight minutes after adding them to the stock.
3) Toss over... - 40.0126
Tomato Pie With Basil
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Thaw frozen pie crust at room temperature for 10 minutes and top with a single layer of tomato slices.
3. Add pepper and salt to lightly season the tomatoes and the top with some basil and bacon.
4. Repeat... - 44.2938
Vickie's Tomato-basil Pie
If you are looking for a yummy savory pie recipe, then your search ends here! Watch this video and learn to make a tasty pie that can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even a snack! - 125.348
Pimento Cheese Sandwiches & Bacon,basil & Tomato Sandwiches
If you are not a cook and still wish to host a party, here is a recipe that requires no heat, yet it’s a staple that would be filling and it’s easy to make. Chef Scott is at his sister's place and he is showing Traditional Pimento Cheese Sandwiches recipe... - 119.161
Tomato, Mozzarella And Basil Tea Sandwiches
1. Apply mayonnaise on each bread roundel.
2. Top each roundel with 1 tomato slice and 1 cheese slice.
3. Season with salt and pepper and place on presentation platter.
4. Garnish with basil leaves and serve immediately. - 35.3316
Tomato Mayonnaise Without Vinegar
1. In a blender, add the first 4 ingredients and blend well.
2. Further, drizzle oil into blender very slowly in a steady stream until fully blended.
3. Chop the tomato pulp and blend it with basil in a food processor.
4. Blend well for about 30... - 36.4722
Tomatoes With Horseradish Mayonnaise
1) Remove the skin and slice off the tops from tomatoes.
2) Take out the seeds and juice carefully with a spoon.
3) Sprinkle salt into tomato cups and place them down on a plate to drain.
4) Keep in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
5)... - 42.992
Lobster Cakes With Marinated Tomatoes And Basil Oil
1. For the marinated tomatoes, in a bowl, mix together the oil, basin leaves, vinegar, salt and pepper
2. Marinate the tomatoes and set aside for fifteen minutes
3. For the Lobster cakes, seperate the meat from the shells and cut it into medium sized... - 45.8676
Tomato Basil Pie
Vickie & Jo Ann share 3 of their most-requested recipes with their friends at Good Day Columbus...Tomato Basil Pie, Golden Hashbrown Casserole and Coffee Cream Brownies! However, the recipe for the hashbrown casserole and the coffee cream are not given.... - 100.155
Tomato Wedges With Basil Dressing
Combine first 5 ingredients; cover and chill.
Place lettuce leaves on each serving plate, if desired.
Place 3 tomato wedges on lettuce on each plate; top with dressing. - 31.1492
Tomato Wedges With Basil Dressing
1) In a small bowl, combine together the yogurt, mayonnaise, basil, vinegar and mustard. Mix thoroughly.
2) Cover the mixutre and chill it thoroughly.
3) On a lettuce-lined platter, arrange the tomato wedges and spoon the yogurt mixture over... - 36.5032
Gruyere Stuffed Turkey Burgers With Fresh Tomato Basil Relish
When it comes to the warmer months there's nothing quite like being able to just rustle up a quick and tasty recipe at the drop of a hat, without having to spend hours slaving over a hot stove. Apart from having confidence to try cooking from scratch, the... - 0
Green Beans With Tuna Mayonnaise
In large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook beans until tender-crisp, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain and refresh under cold water; pat dry. Arrange along with lettuce leaves around centre of large oval platter. Cut tomatoes into slices from tops to bottoms; set... - 28.7779
Tasty Basil Cream Salad Dressing
This zesty, creamy dressing features basil and cream and adds great flavor for any salad you care to add this to. Serve it at your next party. It's sure to be an instant hit! For inspiration, follow the recipe given in the recipe. - 94.7677
Company Tomato Mozzarella Salad
Tomatoes, cucumber, mozzarella cheese - I never knew that together they would make such a wonderful Company Tomato Mozzarella Salad. You will like the look of this Company Tomato Mozzarella Salad while preparing. Enjoy! - 31.837
Butterfly Prawns With Basil
1. Preheat grill to 350 degrees C.
2. Prepare the prawns by removing their heads, cutting them lengthwise with the help of scissors or a small knife almost in halves retaining the tail intact.
3. In a large shallow dish place them in a... - 46.1877
Mix the egg, egg yolk, mustard, salt and pepper until smooth .
With the machine running, pour half the oil slowly through the feeder tube .
Switch off the machine to change blades.
Add the remaining oil through the feeder tube and mix until the mayonnaise is... - 32.5055
Mango Mayonnaise Wrap
Mango mayonnaise green wrap is a wonderfully tempting way of eating healthy food. Its vibrant, tastes exquisite and is so light that you will befriend it for the rest of your meals. Take a look at the easy steps in this video. - 135.008
Zesty Herb Mayonnaise
Your starters and appetizers are as good as dead without a lively dip, and Betty's version of herb mayonnaise perfectly fits the bills. Rich, creamy and extremely flavorful, herb mayonnaise is a cinch to make and makes for a stunning, stress-free addition to... - 94.2981
Trout With Citrus Salsa And Jalapeno Mayonnaise
To prepare Jalapeno Mayonnaise, combine mayonnaise, chiles to taste, garlic, lime zest, and lime juice in a small bowl.
Season to taste with salt.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use or for up to 3 days.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine oil, vinegar,... - 44.7144
Steamed Mussels And Tilapia Tempura With Shirachi Mayonnaise
Chef Tony Clark makes four seafood dishes that can also be found at his restaurant in Cape May, NJ. Chef Victor Orsini comes on to talk about the seafood available for home delivery from Rastelli Direct, and Eugene Engel brings a great wine. - 112.706
Sun Dried Tomato Dip
Drain about 1/4 of the oil off the tomatoes.
Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
Pulse until evenly chopped.
Adjust texture with olive oil to taste. - 30.1838
Lobster Salad With Basil
Baked Fish is a favorite for my Seafood crazy husband. Try these excellent Baked Fish recipe. Trust me you will love it! - 36.7323
Basil Green Goddess Salad Dressing
We made the popular basil green goddess dressing lighter by substituting some of the ingredients, and it's still FRESH and DELICIOUS. It's especially good atop butter lettuce with fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, and other veggies. This yummy dressing is also great... - 0
Stuffed Asiago And Basil Mushrooms
Parties are incomplete without appetizers and here is a mushroom appetizer recipe. Check out David Hu showing how to make Stuffed Asiago and Basil Mushrooms with different cheeses and seasonings. Great to go with drinks! - 108.3
Blt And Egg Pie
Recipe by Sara Moulton, TV personality and cookbook author. - 34.8909
Tomatoes & Eggs With Prosciutto
Poach eggs and chill in ice water as directed for Eggs Tijuana
Immerse tomatoes in boiling water to cover for 5 to 10 seconds; lift out and peel.
Slice off the top 1/4 of each tomato; scoop out center, using a spoon or grapefruit knife.
Invert hollowed... - 23.2936
Tuna Steaks With Fresh Tomato Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For sauce, in a small bowl combine tomato, onion, basil, mayonnaise or salad dressing, garlic, and salt.
Cover and chill till serving time.
Brush both sides of fish with oil.
Grill fish steaks on the greased rack of an uncovered grill... - 34.3746
Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
1. In a large bowl, add and mix mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, basil, salt and black pepper to make the dressing.
2. Add pasta, tomatoes, bell pepper and olives and mix well.
3. Serve after chilling with cover. - 41.8475
Sun Dried Tomato Dip
1. Place tomatoes in a small bowl and add vinegar to just cover. Let soak for about 1 hour.
2. Remove tomatoes from vinegar and drain well. Chop fine and mix with sour cream, mayonnaise, yogurt, garlic, basil and olives. - 30.6734
Cream Of Tomato Soup
Cook chopped tomatoes, celery, carrot, onion, sugar, and herbs in 1 tablespoon of the butter, covered, until vegetables are soft.
Discard herbs and force vegetables through food mill with stock.
Melt remaining butter until bubbly, add flour and cook,... - 40.518
Broiled Tomatoes With Cheese
Halve unpeeled tomato crosswise; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle each half with 1/8 teaspoon basil, spread with 1 teaspoon mayonnaise, and sprinkle with 2 teaspoons cheese.
Broil 7 to 8 minutes about 10 inches from the broiler. (Although the cheese... - 23.7448
Sliced Tomatoes Provencale
Sliced Tomatoes Provencale was one dish which I found extremely easy to make. And after tasting this Sliced Tomatoes Provencale you will never believe that preparing it was this easy. Make it today! - 21.5128
Real Texas Tomato Jalapeno Pie Part 4 Of 5
In the 4th and final part of the video series, it is now time to combine all the ingredients and bake the pie. Once done, the aromatic dish will taste so amazing that you would want to make batch after batch! - 102.084
Portobello And Tomato Sandwiches
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt cheese or yogurt, rosemary, orange juice and orange rind.
Brush the oil over the cut sides of the mushrooms.
Grill or broil 5" from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until dark and tender.
Add salt and... - 38.2718
Parsley Stuffed Baked Tomatoes
Baked recipes always increase my desire to be an expert chef. When I saw chefs making Baked stuffed tomatoes and that also so efffortlessly, I make up my mind to give it a try. I did and you wont believe all friends and family keep licking fingers. Your... - 42.687
Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
I would describe my Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes recipe in one word-wonderful! Such a mix of flavors and aromas is there in this Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes. Anyone would love it! - 25.3844
Spicy Topped Tomatoes
1. Slice each tomato in half; arrange in bottom of 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients except cereal flakes in small bowl.
2. Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mixture on each tomato half; sprinkle with crushed cereal flakes.... - 26.1777
Real Texas Tomato Jalapeno Pie Part 2 Of 5
In Part 2, it is time to make the garlic mixture. This will add flavor and texture to the dish. It is important to make this mixture properly, so watch carefully. - 94.0671
Real Texas Tomato Jalapeno Pie Part 3 Of 5
In Part 3, the chef demonstrates the procedure to make the mayonnaise mixture, another important layer of the pie. Watch carefully to learn how to make the mixture to perfection. - 97.1314
Tomatoes Stuffed With Vegetables
1) Peel the potatoes.
2) Scrape the carrots.
3) Trim the beans.
4) Wash and trim the celery.
5) Dice all the vegetables.
6) Cook in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
7) Add the peas in the salted water and cook for a further 5 minutes... - 42.7425
Real Texas Tomato Jalapeno Pie Part 1 Of 5
Looking for a classic Mexican recipe for dinner? How about a well-made Jalapeno and Tomato Pie? If you think that it is a complex recipe, then watch this video series and change your opinion forever! In the 4 Part video series, Ramona Werst will shares... - 94.7524
Eggs In Tomato Shells
Cut a circle from the stalk end of each tomato so there is a hole big enough to insert an egg.
Scoop out the pulp and seeds, reserving them with the lids.
Season the insides of the tomato shells with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion... - 35.5158
Corn Stuffed Tomato
1) Thinly slice each tomato from the bottom and place on the plate, scoop out the pulp from the top of the tomatoes; allow the pulp to drain in a colander.
2) Dice the pulp and add to the corn, green pepper, onion, basil, black pepper, chopped... - 37.0533
Prawns In Tomato Sauce
Prawns In Tomato Sauce has a great taste. If you like to go for quick and easy recipe then try Prawns In Tomato Sauce recipe. Prawns In Tomato Sauce gets its luscious taste from lemon flavored prawns and rice which is garnished with tomato sauce. - 40.0611
Herbed Tomato Bacon Sandwiches
1. Place tomato slices on several layers of paper towels; cover with additional paper towels. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Combine mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon basil, and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture over each bread... - 32.4787
Easy Crabmeat Stuffed Tomatoes
This weekend, try something new. Grab those red, ripe tomatoes, slit their head and stuff them with yummy crabmeat filling. Delish, we know! When it comes to stuffing tomatoes with crabmeat, no one does it better than Chef Keith Snow who shows how you can... - 116.549
Tomato And Sausage Tart
Position rack in lower third of oven and preheat to 400°F .
Spread mustard over pastry and bake 5 minutes.
Cool thoroughly Remove sausage from casings.
Saute in small skillet, crumbling with fork, until cooked through.
Drain and cool.
Sprinkle sausage over... - 43.7563
Portuguese Eggs In Tomato Shells
Portuguese Eggs In Tomato Shells! You can prepare this exquisite stuffed tomatoes dish at home and serve it for a an informal family dinner or even a party. I love this Portuguese Eggs In Tomato Shells recipe especially because it was the first few recipes... - 46.1921
Fresh Tomatoes With Spinach Sauce
1) In a 1-quart casserole, place the spinach.
2) With heavy-duty plastic wrap, cover the casserole, vent, and microwave at HIGH for 1 minute.
3) Drain the spinach thoroughly.
4) In the container of an electric blender or food processor, combine... - 40.2426
Grilled Polenta With Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Take a heavy-bottomed 3-quart saucepan and boil water in it.
3) Sprinkle salt in it and add polenta.
4) Lower heat and stir frequently for 15 to 30 minutes.
5) Cook till it is thick and creamy. It... - 48.6303
1. Slice the tomatoes thinly and evenly. Arrange in concentric circles on a plate.
2. Combine the basil and vinegar in a small bowl. Spoon over the tomatoes. Sprinkle the parsley over the top.
3. Whisk the French dressing and mayonnaise together in a jug,... - 32.9556
Tuna And Sun Dried Tomato Crostini
Spray both sides of each bread slice with cooking spray; arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 300° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine basil, mayonnaise, yogurt, and garlic; stir well.
Add tuna and next 3 ingredients; stir well. - 34.9538
Tomatoes And Mushrooms With Pesto
1) Prepare pesto sauce whirling in blender parsley, salad dressing, yogurt, cheese, garlic and basil leaves till smooth.
2) In each hollowed tomato and mushroom cap spoon little of pesto sauce.
3) Place toasted pine nuts to garnish. If... - 34.4235
Tuna And Sun Dried Tomato Crostini
1. Spray both sides of each bread slice with cooking spray; arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 300° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
2. Combine basil, mayonnaise, yogurt, and garlic; stir well. Add tuna and next 3 ingredients; stir... - 32.5529
1) In a saucepan, combine the basil and tomato juice together.
2) Bring to a boil, then allow to stand for 10 minutes and strain.
3) Stir in the gelatin, vinegar and salt into the strained mixture until the gelatin is dissolved.
4) In individual salad... - 39.2161
Tomato Jellied Pasta Ring
Tomato Jellied Pasta Ring can be server with any main dish. The blend of tomato juice, lemon juice sugar and gelatin makes the tomato jellied pasta ring a perfect auxiliary to other recipes. - 46.9581
Simmer 2 cups tomato juice, covered, 20 minutes with parsley, celery, onion, bay leaf, salt, sugar, basil, and pepper seasoning, stirring occasionally; strain tomato juice, discarding the solids, mix in gelatin, and stir to dissolve.
Mix in remaining tomato... - 37.7745
Homemade Tomato Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Pie Dough: In a large bowl, cut together butter, shortening, salt, sugar and flour until the fat is the size of small peas.
3. Slowly drizzle in water until the dough is formed and... - 130.686
Cottage Tomato Cups
Place tomatoes, stem end down, on cutting surface.
With sharp knife cut tomato into 6 wedges, cutting to but not through the base of the tomato.
Cover and chill, In bowl combine cottage cheese and mayonnaise; mix well.
Stir in cucumber, radishes, green... - 37.7381
Provolone And Sun Dried Tomato Terrine With Pesto Dressing
In a food processor puree the tomato mixture ingredients.
In a bowl combine the pesto, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until well incorporated.
Line a 2-quart round dish with plastic wrap.
Coat the wrap with non-stick cooking spray.
Place... - 38.2344
Tomato Capellini With Red Pepper Pesto And Shrimp
In a food processor, process the garlic and pine nuts until very fine.
Add basil, parsley, peppers and cheese and process into a puree.
Slowly add the oil and continue to process into a mayonnaise like sauce.
Cook the pasta al dente in 4 quarts (4 L) of... - 41.1474
Friends and family appreciate the different twist on ordinary pizza. - 36.9171
Provencale Fish Salad In Tomatoes
1. Use a paring knife to make a small cross on stem end of each tomato.
2. In a large saucepan, heat water to boiling point. Take pan off the heat.
3. Add the tomatoes to the boiling water and leave for 2-3 minutes.
4. Drain the... - 46.2287
Chicken Tomato And Avocado Salad With Tuna Sauce
Chicken Tomato And Avocado Salad With Tuna Sauce makes for a delicious side dish. The ingredients used, are easily available and impart a distinct flavor to this salad. Chicken Tomato And Avocado Salad With Tuna Sauce is wholesome and nutritious and must be... - 48.377
Polenta Crostini With Ham & Wisconsin Asiago
Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Slice each tube of polenta into 6 slices.
Arrange slices on baking sheet.
With a small spoon, scoop out shallow depression in each slice.
Spray slices light with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake for 20 minutes.
In... - 41.7473
Fondue Bourguignonne is fondue recipe prepared with apples and beef rump steak. Cooked with the flavors of mustard and horseradish along with fresh herbs, the Fondue Bourguignonne can be served for parties and dinner get togethers. - 42.0707
Potato Salad Cake
Cut potatoes in half, conducive to soft bamboo skewers into the Innovation-Shimasu
Crush peeled potatoes while hot.
Since this is made with cake, enough to leave the Crush grain. Sprinkle with salt.
The chopped ham, sliced cucumber and take a... - 37.6799
Mushroom And Shrimp Antipasto
1. In a nonreactive medium saucepan, bring 6 cups water to a boil with celery, onion, thyme, 1/2 lemon, peppercorns, and hot pepper flakes. Boil 3 minutes. Plunge shrimp into boiling water and cook until they just turn pink, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain in a... - 29.8872
Egg Salad Sandwich Pizzas
GETTING READY 1) In a small saucepan, place eggs and cover with cold water to hard-cook them. MAKING 2) Boil eggs and reduce heat to just below simmering. ... - 35.2699
Macaroni Salad A La Garden
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Combine all ingredients and toss to mix.
Cover and refrigerate several hours.
Makes 6 to 8 servings. - 36.0963
Easy Salmon Sandwich
Love salmon and want to have it in your breakfast, as well - alright! Here is a must-try recipe for you, which is super easy and super tasty. It will take only couple of minutes to prepare the salmon filling and then its only stuffing the sandwiches and... - 113.389
Mix the vegetables with the rotini.
Blend the mayonnaise, seasoning and cheese together.
Thoroughly mix throughout the salad and serve. - 34.6161
Spanish Dip With Mushrooms
Melt the butter or margarine in a small frying pan. Add the tomatoes, garlic, basil, tomato paste and seasoning and simmer gently for about 10 minutes, or until the tomato is well pulped. Cool slightly, then puree in a blender or sieve and leave to go... - 29.2931
Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, garlic, basil, salt and pepper.
Stir in pasta, cherry tomatoes, green'pepper and olives.
Cover; chill - 34.3267
Garden Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt; drain well.
Combine macaroni and next 6 ingredients, tossing well.
Combine mayonnaise, salt, and basil; toss with macaroni mixture.
Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
Garnish with radishes and... - 29.1573
Crispy Chicken Sandwich
Take 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
Dip chicken slices in it and press so that they get well coated.
Arrange 4 such cheese coated chicken slices on microwave safe paper towels and place them in a microwave safe baking dish.
Use another sheet of paper towel to cover... - 37.3211
Mix macaroni, tomatoes, leek, olives and capers.
Stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, basil, salt, garlic and pepper sauce; toss with macaroni mixture until evenly coated.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Just before serving, toss macaroni mixture... - 32.3499
Twice Portobello Sandwich
Portobello sandwich is fun, but when you get double portobello the fun gets doubled up, too. If you have portobello mushrooms in your stock, then you can try this recipe any time, you wish. Otherwise, wait for the next grocery visit. But before that check... - 119.35
Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
This creamy italian pasta salad is a soothing and delightful side for meals. Made with cherry tomatoes and green pepper along with ripe plives, the pasta salad is tossed with mayonnaise. Flavored with fresh basil and a hint of garlic, this beautiful pasta... - 38.6258
Grilled Tuscan Chicken Sandwich
Preheat grill to medium-high.
Brush chicken breasts with olive oil on each side and sprinkle with Mrs.
Tomato Basil Garlic seasoning.
Grill for 5 minutes, turn, and grill for another 5 minutes, or until juices run clear when a skewer is inserted.
Remove and... - 36.7332
Pan Fried Trout With Horseradish Sauce
For the sauce, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, paprika, tomato or lemon juice, and herbs.
Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
Set the sauce aside.
Rinse the trout and pat dry.
Season the cavities in the fish generously with salt and... - 41.7706
Garden Macaroni Salad
1. Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt and drain well.
2. In a bowl, toss well combining macaroni and next 6 ingredients.
3. Combine salt and basil with mayonnaise and toss with macaroni mixture.
4. With cover let it chill at... - 41.119
Italian Chicken And Vegetable Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in poaching liquid for 10 minutes
2. Or else, cook the chicken breasts until the pink color is gone throughout.
3. The breasts will be firm when pressed with the back of a fork.
4. Let cool to room temperature in the... - 46.1264
Smoked Chicken Salad
1. Arrange chicken, capsicums (peppers), tomatoes and lettuce attractively in a salad bowl or on a serving platter.
2. To make dressing, place French dressing, mayonnaise, mustard and basil in a small bowl and mix to combine. Spoon dressing over salad. - 36.1743
Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza
Preheat oven to 425°F Unroll dough and place on 13-inch Round Baking Stone.
Starting at center, roll dough into a 12-inch circle, using Dough and Pizza Roller.
Sprinkle sesame seeds evenly over dough.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is light golden... - 42.988
Boil noodles until tender.
Chop vegetables finely.
Drain noodles; mix with veggies.
Add Italian dressing, mayonnaise and salt and pepper to taste.
You may also add oregano, basil and garlic powder.
To dress it up, you can also add other veggies, broccoli or... - 31.1837
Grilled Chicken Breast And Mozzarella Sandwich
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Drizzle chicken breast with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Grill until cooked through.
3. Preheat the broiler.
4. Place mayonnaise and pesto in a small bowl and stir to combine.
5. Slice croissant horizontally and spread pes - 34.9472
1. To make pesto sauce, combine all ingredients in a food processor, blend until smooth.
2. Combine pesto with the mayonnaise in a small bowl.
3. Place tomato slices on a serving dish. Top each slice with a teaspoon of pesto mayonnaise, then a slice of... - 36.3219
This three layer vegetable sandwich recipe is made from fresh vegetables and served on wholesome multigrain bread with cream cheese. This quick vegetarian sandwich recipe can be served cold or slightly warm and makes a great meal or evening snack. - 45.2173