- » Tomato Based Seafood Appetizer
Tomato Based Seafood Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Tomato Based Seafood Appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Tomato Based Seafood Appetizer recipes.
Manhattan Style Clam Chowder
Rinse fresh clams.
Place fresh clams and 2 cups water in a 4-quart pot; bring to a boil.
Cover and cook until clam shells open, about 10 minutes.
Discard any clams that do not open.
Drain clams, reserving cooking liquid.
Remove and discard clam shells.
Chop... - 44.9941
Tasty Seafood Gumbo
If you are looking for some simple Cajun creations, you can't get a better deal than this. Beryl Stokes presents one of her standout specialties, the seafood gumbo. This spicy Cajun creation comes packed with meat and plenty of veggies, seafood gumbo makes... - 97.6842
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F; gas mark 6).
2. Melt 100 g (4 oz) butter in a saucepan over a low heat. Add 60 g (2 1/4 oz) flour, stir well and cook until it froths, but do not allow to colour. Add the milk a little at a time, stirring. Bring to the... - 36.1212
Tomato-Oyster Bites exploits the flavor of cherry tomatoes and smoked oysters. Whenever I get my hand on oysters I try these tomato oyster bites - they make the best pick to serve as the first course for dinner. - 30.238
1) Use a basin, to place the shellfish.
2) Finely shred lettuce leaves.
3) Use two glasses to put the shredded leaves at the base. Set aside.
4) In a basin, add mayonnaise, ketchup and cream to combine. Stir in the Tabasco sauce,... - 45.7493
Red Snapper Soup
Combine all ingredients in crock pot; stir thoroughly.
Cover and cook on high setting for 3 to 5 hours. - 29.9957
Bourride (fish Soup With Garlic Mayonnaise)
1 Peel and chop the onions. Wash and chop the tomatoes. Peel and chop the garlic. Wash and dry the herbs. Bring the water to a boil.
2 Put the onions, tomatoes, garlic, grated orange rind and herbs in a large, heavy-based saucepan. Season with salt and... - 39.6824
Thai Spicy Sour Soup - Tom Yum Goong
I love the Tom Yum Goong, simply because I love all things that the Thai cuisine has to offer. I have had several versions of this soup and I can tell that the Aimless Cook's recipe would be pretty fragrant and tasty. Watch and Learn! Bon Appetit! - 120.896
Scandinavian Buffet Loaf
Day before, if desired, or early on day:
1. Cut off slice from top of pumpernickel so that its cut surface measures 6 inches across. Then, with sharp knife, cut 7 more thin slices; discard both top and bottom crusts.
2. In medium bowl combine salmon, onion,... - 36.0299
The fish soup is a flavorful dish using fresh seafood; even though it's a bit complicated, its unique taste is definitely worth the effort! - 139.759
New Orleans Shrimp Gumbo
Cook and clean shrimp; cut into bite size pieces, (Or, us frozen shrimp.) Heat margarine in large kettle or dutch oven.
Add onion, celery, green pepper and garlic; saute lightly.
Dredge okra with flour.
If you are using frozen okra thaw it first.
Add okra to... - 42.797
White Fish Crumble
1 Place the pepper (reserving a little for garnish) and butter in a 600ml/1 pint (2 1/2 cup) bowl. Microwave on full power for 1 minute.
2 Add the peas, fish, salt and pepper, and stir.
3 Arrange the tomato slices over the base of an entree dish. Season with... - 33.1738
Sea Bream In Mild
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Cut into 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) slices.
Discard the head and tail.
Sprinkle salt and pepper into the base of a dish.
Add the slices of fish.
Pour the vinegar over and season with salt... - 39.8077
Spicy Marinated Shrimp
In a large bowl, stir together oil, salt, pepper, garlic, vinegar, chili sauce, worcestershire, hot pepper seasoning, and parsley.
Add shrimp and stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
If using bamboo skewers, soak about 24 skewers in hot water... - 34.5653
Fresh Tomato Ice Cream
Peel the tomatoes and cut in halves.
Squeeze out the seeds into a sieve and save the juice.
Mash, grind or blend the tomato halves until finely minced.
Measure and you should have approximately 1 1/2 cups.
Discard the seeds and sprinkle the gelatine and soup... - 36.139
1. Heat the oil in a small saucepan and when it is hot deep-fry the garlic, a few slices at a time, until golden brown. Remove the garlic and drain on kitchen paper.
2. Put the tamarind pulp into a bowl with the measured boiling water and set aside for 20... - 32.1123