- » Tomato Avocado Salsa
Tomato Avocado Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato avocado salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato avocado salsa recipes.
Lime Ginger Swordfish With Tomato Avocado Salsa
1) Take a medium sized bowl and mix olive oil, tomatoes, jalapeno, scallions, cilantro, red onions, limejuice, mint, zest and vinegar thoroughly.
2) Place lid on bowl and keep it refrigerated for 2 hours.
3) Take a bowl and add the olive oil,... - 45.4279
Grilled Halibut With Tomato Avocado Salsa
1. Prepare grill.
2. Combine tomato and next 7 ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
3. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper over fish. Coat fish with cooking spray.
4. Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side... - 35.2674
Tomato Avocado Salsa
Peel avocado and remove pit.
In medium bowl using a fork, mash avocado with lemon juice.
Stir in tomato, coriander, pepper and salt. - 26.5827
You May Also Like!
Avocado Tomato Salsa
Position knife blade in food processor; top with cover.
Drop garlic through food chute with processor running; process 3 seconds or until chopped.
Add onion and jalapeno pepper; process 3 to 5 seconds or until minced.
Add tomato; process 2 to 3 seconds or... - 36.1325
Avocado Tomato Salsa
1. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, avocado, peppers, parsley, vinegar, lime peel, juice and cumin.
2. Allow the tomato mixture to rest for 15 minutes.
3. Serve the salsa as desired. - 0
Elba's Amazing Taste Red Snapper With Avocado And Tomato Salsa
1. For Salsa – in a large bowl, combine avocado, tomato, onion, capers, cilantro, garlic, roasted red bell peppers, Extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and lime juice. Mix all the ingredients well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Season fish... - 107.744
Pan Seared Halibut Steaks With Avocado Salsa
Combine 2 tablespoons salsa and 1/4 teaspoon salt; spread over both sides of halibut.
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add halibut; cook 4 to 5 minutes per side or until fish is opaque in center.
Meanwhile, combine remaining 2... - 32.8165
Chicken Spears With Avocado Salsa
Toss avocado with lime juice in a bowl.
Mix in tomatoes, onions, pepper, and cilantro.
Toss with olive oil, cumin, salt, and hot-pepper flakes.
Cover lightly and refrigerate until serving time.
Toss salsa again before serving.
Adjust seasonings to taste.
Cut... - 43.1835
Fajitas & Guaca-salsa-mole
1. Place a pan over heat and add fajitas in it. Stir and allow it to rest, giving it a chance to brown.
2. When you find a nice browning, toss it well.
3. Add a little bit of lime juice and tequila to your fajitas, and cook until done.
4. For salsa,... - 100.692
Chili Burger With Avocado Salsa
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Place mince in a large mixing bowl.
1.Add onion, chilli, cumin, tomato paste and coriander.
Using hands, mix until thoroughly combined.
Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into 1.5 cm thick patties.
2.Place patties on hot... - 43.3485
Tomato Avocado Salsa Recipes By Category
Tomato Avocado Salsa Dish: