- » Tomato Aspic Salad
Tomato Aspic Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato aspic salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato aspic salad recipes.
Tomato Aspic Salad
1) In a bowl of cold water, soften the gelatin.
2) In a saucepan, combine tomato juice, salt, pepper and bay leaf.
3) Heat the mixture thoroughly.
4) Remove from heat and discard bay leaf.
5) Add paprika, lemon juice and onion.
6) Pour... - 49.1477
1. Cut bread slices into heart shapes that are almost the same size as the molds.
2. Chop olives finely and whip with the cream cheese and spread bread with cream cheese mixture.
3. In a saucepan, pour in the 1 cup tomato juice and add... - 47.3098
Tomato Aspic Salad
1. In 1/4 cup cold water, put in the gelatin to soften.
2. In a saucepan, pour in the tomato juice and heat to boiling point. Add the dissolve softened gelatin in hot juice and mix well.
3. Add vinegar, 1/4 tea- spoon salt, garlic salt, celery salt... - 46.2563
1) Take all the ingredients except lemon juice and gelatin in a big pan.
2) Simmer them for 15 minutes.
3) Strain the mixture and pour them into lemon-gelatin mixture.
4) Mix them well.
5) Cool the mixture and pour into 6 cup mold.
6) Allow them to... - 45.5643
1) In a large saucepan, mix the tomato juice, sugar, cloves, onion and Italian seasoning together.
2) Simmer over a medium heat for 15 minutes, then
turn off the heat.
3) In a bowl, add the gelatin in water to soften, then stir into the hot tomato... - 45.1183
Crunchy Tomato Aspic
1. In a small saucepan, soak gelatin in cold water and allow it to soften for 10 minutes.
2. Place pan over low flame and stir until the gelatin completely dissolves in the water.
3. Add the garlic, tomato and lemon juice, sugar and seasonings and... - 44.725
Shrimp And Tomato Aspic
1) Into a medium saucepan, add in 3 1/2 cups of water along with a bay leaf, salt, white vinegar and pickling spice.
2) Allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Add in the shelled shrimp. Let the mixture boil once more. Turn down the flame and cook... - 44.6937
Tomato Aspic In Cheese Crust
1. In a large pan, combine the crumbs and butter and mix well. Then press this mixture firmly into 8-inch pie plate, building up sides.
2. Bake at 275 degrees for 6 to 7 minutes; chill.
3. In a large pan, tip in the 1/4 cup cold water... - 44.1968
Tomato Aspic On Slaw
1. In a large bowl, tip in the 1/4 cup cold water and add gelatin and stir to dissolve. Then add 1 cup hot water.
2. Add lemon juice, tomato paste, vine- gar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper and celery seed to taste. Pour into 6 individual molds and chill... - 43.7344
1. In a large pan, tip in the soup and cook to boiling point
2. Gently whip the cream cheese into the soup and simmer till thick.
In a 1/2 cup cold water, pour in the gelatin and wait for it soften
3. Pour the gelatin in to the soup mixture and set... - 43.7238
Tomato Aspic Salad
Soften gelatin in water and set aside.
Simmer tomato juice with cloves, bay leaf and onion for 8 to 10 minutes.
Strain tomato juice, measuring 1% cups liquid.
Combine tomato juice, lemon juice, salt, pepper, Tabasco with gelatin mixture.
Let set in... - 43.5206
1) In a saucepan mix tomato juice reserving 1/4 cup, beer, onion, celery leaves, sugar, lemon juice, salt, and bay leaf. Simmer for 10 minutes.
2) In a large bowl sprinkle gelatin over cold water and add reserved tomato juice. Keep for sometime to... - 42.6605
Rosy And White Aspic
1) Into a saucepan, add in 1 cup cold water. Sprinkle gelatin over it.
2) Cook the pan on low heat, while stirring, till the gelatin has dissolved.
3) Take the pan off the heat. Add in the condensed tomato soup and grated onion. Mix well.
4) Transfer... - 42.5577
Tomato Avocado Aspic
1) In a pan, heat the tomato juice and Bloody Mary mix together.
2) Stir in the the lemon jello, mix thoroughly.
3) Allow to cool and stir in rest of the ingredients, blend well.
4) In 2 ring molds, pour the mixture and refrigerate until... - 42.4986
Senate Salad Bowl With Shrimp Tomato Aspic
Heat 1 cup of the tomato juice until very hot.
Pour over gelatin in a bowl and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in remaining tomato juice with salt, cayenne pepper, onion, and horseradish.
Pour mixture into an 8x4x2 inch loaf pan.
Chill until mixture is... - 42.1607
Tomato Aspic With Cream Cheese
1. In a large bowl, tip in the gelatin and add the 1/2 cup cold water.
2. Add the tomato juice to a pan and place on heat. When the mixture reaches boiling point, remove from heat and add gelatin. Stir until dissolved.
3. Add hot sauce and... - 41.5667
Tomato Aspic —cream Cheese Salad Ring
1. Two identical 1 qt. ring molds with be needed.
2. For Salad Ring Prepare and chill until firm Tomato Aspic Ring and Cream Cheese Ring.
3. When ready for serving, unmold the Tomato Aspic Ring onto a chilled plate large enough for the aspic to be expanded to... - 41.3566
Tomato Aspic Layer
Sprinkle gelatin over 1 1/2 cups cold water in 2 1/2 -quart saucepan.
Place over low heat; stir constantly until gelatin dissolves, 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in remaining 1/2 cup cold water and other remaining ingredients.
Cool if necessary to... - 40.7095
Tomato Aspic Salad
In a saucepan over medium setting, heat tomato juice, pepper and bay leaf.
Remove from heat and take out bay leaf.
Add paprika, lemon juice and grated onion.
Combine gelatin and cold water and add mixture to hot tomato juice.
Stir until dissolved.
Add... - 40.7045
Quick Tomato Aspic
1. In a large pan, pour in the gelatin and add the cold juice. To the same cold juice, add hot juice and stir till the gelatin is dissolved.
2. Add seasonings and lemon juice and mix well and then pour into molds to chill until firm.
3. Unmold... - 37.9418
Tomato Aspic Mold
1. In 3-quart saucepan, heat 3 1/2 cups tomato juice to boiling. Add celery leaves, allspice berries, and cloves. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, pour remaining 1/2 cup tomato juice into large bowl and evenly sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand... - 37.5215
1. In 1/4 cup cold water, soften the gelatin and then add 1/2 cup boiling water to the gelatin and mix well
2. Add in the lemon juice and soup and mix well till completely mixed. Chill this mixture till partially thickened. Fold in remaining... - 37.3649
Tomato Aspic With Horseradish Cream
1. Oil a 2-quart ring or other decorative mold. Put the water in a medium-size saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin on top, and stir in 72 cup of the tomato juice. Cook over moderate heat for about 5 minutes, or until the gelatin is thoroughly dissolved and remove... - 34.104
Tomato Aspic With Salad Greens
Soften gelatine in 1/2 cup tomato juice.
Heat remaining tomato juice with bay leaf and celery, and bring to boiling point.
Discard bay leaf and celery.
Stir softened gelatine into hot tomato juice until completely dissolved.
Add sugar, vinegar and salt.
Pour... - 32.5162
Tomato Aspic Salad
Combine all ingredients except kanten flakes in a 2 quart saucepan.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Strain the juice, add the kanten and cook over medium heat 5 minutes so kanten is completely dissolved.
Spray a serving dish with nonstick... - 31.3671
Crab Meat Salad With Tomato Aspic
If you fancy something a bit different, try out this incredibly delicious Crab Meat Salad with Tomato Aspic. Follow this simple recipe and show off your culinary skills with this Crab Meat Salad with Tomato Aspic. - 31.1762
Luncheon Aspic Salad
1. In saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over tomato juice; heat, stirring, until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat; stir in horseradish, onion, lemon juice, vinegar, and salt.
2. Pour into oiled 2-cup mold. Refrigerate until firm; then unmold on greens. Nice with... - 29.279
Tomato Aspic Salad Recipes By Category