- » Tomato Almond Sauce
Tomato Almond Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato almond sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato almond sauce recipes.
Baked Seafood In Tomato And Almond Sauce
Watch this interesting video that shows a review on Legal Sea Foods. The video shows an interview with their executive chef a an excellent mediterranean seafood recipe that he makes. Take a look at this impressive video that is surely worth watching. - 89.4305
African Chicken With Almond Tomato Sauce
1) In a large skillet, place oil and heat over high temperature.
2) Put chicken and cook till brown on all sides.
3) Remove and keep only 2 tablespoons oil in the skillet.
4) Reduce heat to low and add onion.
5) Cook, uncovered for about 5 minutes.
6)... - 45.6254
Carrot And Almond Loaf With Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a large frying pan place over low heat, melt the butter. Saute the onion and garlic in butter very gently for about 5 minutes or till the onion has turned translucent.
3) In a large... - 42.052
Macaroni With Tomato-almond Sauce
Cook the macaroni in boiling salted water till tender; drain.
Meanwhile, in skillet cook onion in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Add the 2/3 cup water, tomato paste, almonds, shrimp, salt, cinnamon, ginger, fennel, and tomato.
Bring to... - 36.2761
You May Also Like!
Shrimp In Tomato Sauce With Almonds And Pine Nuts
1. Heat the oil in the skillet and cook the onion until soft and golden. Add the tomatoes. Cook uncovered for 15-20 minutes, stirring often.
2. In a blender, grind the almonds, pine nuts, garlic, parsley, and 3 tablespoons water to a paste. Stir into the... - 30.7611
Veal Escalope With Tomato Cream Sauce And Almonds
1) In a large bowl, blend the flour, salt and pepper; stir in the the veal to coat evenly.
2) In a pan, saute the shallot in melted butter for 2 min; add the veal cook each side for 2-3 min; stir in the wine and simmer further to reduce to... - 40.0145
Almond Pesto Chicken With Tomato Basil Relish
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, finely chop the garlic, almonds and 1 cup basil leaves. Add 1/4 cup of the olive oil, the Parmesan, salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Process to a puree.
3 Place the chicken on the... - 32.1592
Tongue In Almond Sauce
1. Put tongues, onion stuck with cloves, celery, bay leaf, peppercorns, and salt into a Dutch oven or kettle. Cover with water. Cover Dutch oven, bring to boiling, and cook until meat is tender, about 2 hours. Allow to cool in liquid.
2. Remove skin from... - 34.5159
Tongue In Almond Sauce
Tongue in almond sauce is a gourmet recipe for veal tongue cooked in delicate almond sauce along with celery and onions spiced with cloves. An exotically flavorful recipe, the tongue in almond sauce is best prepared for dinner parties as a star of the menu. - 45.8296
Almond Tabbouleh In Tomato Cups
Place bulgur in a large bowl. Pour 1 1/2 cups boiling water over bulgur. Set aside until water is completely absorbed, about 30 minutes. Stir in almonds, green onions, parsley, raisins, lemon juice, oil, mint and pepper. Toss thoroughly. Cover and chill at... - 22.16
Chicken In Almond Sauce
Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt brown on all sides in oil in skillet.
Add tomato, onion, water, garlic, parsley, peppercorns, cloves, and cinnamon; cover.
Reduce heat and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes; remove chicken.
Strain sauce and reserverind almonds,... - 39.7984
Stewed Liver With Almond Sauce
In a large skillet melt the butter over low heat, then add the salt pork and fry it until lightly browned.
Add the liver and chopped onions.
Cook them for two to three minutes, then add the tomatoes and wine.
Season with salt and pepper, cover the skillet and... - 37.366
Lamb Cooked In Dark Almond Sauce Badami Rogan Josh
Wipe the meat well with paper towels.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet.
When the oil is hot, add the cloves, red peppers, peppercorns, and cardamom.
Stir them for a few seconds until they puff up and darken.
Now put in 7 or 8 pieces of meat at a time to... - 44.2534