- » Tomatillo Enchilada
Tomatillo Enchilada Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomatillo enchilada recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomatillo enchilada recipes.
Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas With Tomatillo Sauce
Inside their papery skins, tomatillos resemble small green tomatoes, and they have a tasty, tart flavor. Charred with jalapeños and then blended with cilantro and cream, they add a distinct and wonderful flair to these chicken- and veggie-packed enchiladas.... - 35.2424
Lynn's Tomatillo Salsa
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Tomatillo Salsa that can be used as a dip for tostito chips or in a chicken enchilada dish. - 0
Lynn's Enchilada Suizas
Lynn demonstrates how to make Enchilada Suizas. This is a delicious chicken enchilada that uses the tomatillo salsa demonstrated in a previous upload. You can use rotisserie chicken to make this a fast dinner. - 0
To prepare sauce, heat oil in saucepan over medium heat.
Saute garlic, salt, and onions for 4 minutes, stirring often.
Mix in peppers, tomatillos, cumin, and oregano.
Simmer 4 to 5 minutes.
Puree in food processor fitted with steel... - 42.9787
Chicken Enchiladas Verde
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Put tortillas in a zipper-lock bag (do not zip) and warm for about 1 minute in the microwave.
3. In a large glass baking dish, fill each tortilla with chicken and cheese; pour about 1/4 cup of green sauce over the filling and... - 27.4822
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Dice 1 poblano chile, and set aside.
Cut remaining poblano chile in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membrane.
Place seeded chile, skin side up, and tomatillos on a baking sheet; broil 5 1/2 inches from heat... - 39.5861
Turkey And Green Chili Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a large baking dish or shallow casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a food processor or blender combine half of the green chilies, jalapeno peppers, onion, tomato, garlic, cilantro, stock, lemon... - 45.4687
Enchiladas Suizas - (mexican Food)
These Mexican Enchiladas Suizas are one of the best enchiladas you would have come across. Suizas means with a white or creamy topping as in this recipe. The tangy sauce gives it a nice kick and the cheese balances the flavors really well. Worth trying! - 107.192
Place tomatillos, onion, chilli, garlic and coriander (cilanto) in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
Transfer to a saucepan and bring to simmering over a low heat.
Stir in stock and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until sauce reduces and... - 34.4743
1. For sauce, in a blender container combine fresh or undrained canned tomatillos, peppers, onion, cilantro, sugar, and cumin. Add 1 cup broth for fresh tomatillos or 1/2 cup broth for canned. Cover; blend till smooth. Transfer to a saucepan. Bring to... - 37.5352
Turkey Enchilada Stack
Prepare Tomatillo Salsa.
Mix 1 1/2 cups of the cheese with turkey, chiles, onion, 1/2 cup of the salsa, and 1/2 cup of the tomatoes.
Divide mixture into 7 equal portions.
Lay a tortilla in a shallow pie pan and spread evenly with a portion of the turkey... - 34.6959
Green Enchiladas With Chicken
Prepare Tomatillo Sauce; set aside.
In a large bowl, mix chicken, 2 cups of the cheese, chiles, and oregano.
Season to taste with salt; set aside.
Pour oil to a depth of 1/4 inch into an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, cook... - 41.6452
Chicken And Cheese Enchiladas Verdes
1. Preheat the oven to 350° In a large, deep skillet of boiling water, cook the husked tomatillos and jalapeno over moderately high heat until softened, about 10 minutes. Drain the tomatillos and jalapeno, then transfer them to a blender and puree until the... - 29.9902
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl, thoroughly combine the turkey, green onions, cream cheese, and 1 cup of the Jack cheese.
In a blender or food processor, combine the salsa verde or tomatillos, chiles, cilantro, and cream.
Blend until... - 47.5867
White Bean Enchiladas
Place tomatillos on a large baking sheet; bake at 500° for 7 minutes.
Place 1 tortilla on a baking sheet; bake at 300° for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp.
Break into pieces.
Place tomatillos, tortilla pieces, 1 cup water, 1/2 cup broth, and next 4... - 41.1157
Enchiladas Verdes De Marisco
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F
2. In a large skillet over a medium flame, heat oil and add garlic, green onions and chillies; cook until the vegetables turn just soft
3. Add tomato puree and cook for another ten minutes over a low flame... - 43.9044
Legend Sword Authentic Chicken Enchiladas
1. Boil chicken in a medium stock put with 1 tbs. of salt, 1 clove of garlic and 1 chopped onion until the chicken begins to fall apart.
2. Remove from water and shred using a fork.
3. Boil the tomatillos in a small pot with water, ½ the cheese and 1 clove... - 0
Chicken Breast Enchiladas With Mild Green Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid, arrange the pieces into a single layer, and cover with a lid.
4. Trim the flame... - 46.654
Enchiladas De Polio
1. To prepare filling, place first 6 ingredients in a Dutch oven,- bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes. Remove chicken from cooking liquid,- cool. Remove chicken from bones,- shred with 2 forks. Discard bones. Reserve broth for another... - 31.2725
Home Made Guacamole Sauce
1) Remove and discard paper like skin of fresh tomatillos and rnse tomatillos.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, place the tomatillos and cover with water.
3) Boil the tomatillos and cook for 1 minute.
4) Drain them and place in colander with ice... - 44.881
Tomatillo Enchilada Recipes By Category
Tomatillo Enchilada Dish: