- » Tomatillo Chili Salsa
Tomatillo Chili Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomatillo chili salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomatillo chili salsa recipes.
Salsa De Tomatillo
Make this sauce the day before the picnic.
Saute onion in oil until clear.
Season with salt, oregano, and chili to taste.
Simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until the flavors are blended - 30.8255
Corn And Tomatillo Salsa
Shuck corn by removing husk and silk from corn; rinse under cool running water.
Holding tip of one ear, stand upright on stem end in large skillet.
Cut down sides of cob with paring knife, releasing kernels without cutting into cob.
Press down along each cob... - 45.7962
Tortilla De Puerco Con Salsa Tomatillo
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Generously butter 3-quart rectangular casserole.
Combine sour cream, chilies and olives and blend well.
Alternate layers of tortillas, pork, zucchini and sour cream mixture in baking dish, ending with layer of tortillas topped with... - 28.7241
Grilled Swordfish With Tomatillo Salsa
1. Prepare the salsa by removing the papery husks of the tomatillos. The tomatillos are then chopped into small pieces.
2. Chop or process the onion, garlic, Anaheim, jalapeno chilies and the cilantro to a coarse paste.
3. Mix the tomatillos... - 44.1756
Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
Tomatillos are also known as husk tomatoes – although they are only relatives of the tomato. They come covered in a husk and are quite sticky when peeled. A simple rinse will take care of this. Tomatillos are tart and used for green Mexican salsas. Although... - 118.629
Spicy Salsa De Tomatillo
1. Discard husks and rinse tomatillos. In a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan, combine tomatillos and 2 cups water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover and simmer until tomatillos are soft when pressed, 7 to 10 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer tomatillos to a... - 25.5984
Healthy Braised Pork Tacos With Tomatillo Salsa Verde
For Braised Pork:
1. For pork rub, in mortar and pestle, combine chili powder, paprika, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, salt, chili flakes and ground black pepper. Grind it well.
2. In a mixing bowl, season pork with rub. Mix to coat well.
3.... - 0
Mexican Salsa Verde
To handle fresh chilies, cover your hands with rubber or plastic gloves; after handling, do not touch your face or eyes.
If using fresh chilies, roast over an open flame or in an oven broiler until skins are dark and blistered.
Place in a paper or plastic... - 45.4856
Saun's Fresh Salsa Verde
1. Remove and discard the outer papery skin and stems of tomatillos.
2. Cut them into quarters.
3. In a saucepan, place quartered tomatillos and add enough water to cover.
4. Bring it to a boil.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the... - 44.9879
Wash, husk, and cut tomatillos in half and cook in boiling water for 5 minutes.
Drain; reserving 1/2 cup water.
Place all ingredients in blender with water and mix 1 minute.
Can be used fresh or simmered 5 minutes.
If you don't choose to use a blender, chop... - 37.5552
Tamale Casserole With Salsa
1. Place half of the diced onions in a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Top with half each of the salsa, the chili, beans, and olives. Place 4 or 5 of the tamales on top. Cover the tamales with half of the chile strips. Repeat the layers, ending with the... - 30.4452
Microwave Steamed Trout With Salsa
Rinse trout and pat dry.
Lay fish open, skin down, on a 9- to 10-inch nonmetal dinner plate.
Cover with plastic wrap and cook in a microwave oven at full power (100 percent) until fish is slightly translucent but still moist in thickest part (cut to test), 1... - 28.0294
Peel and chop tomatoes and onion; rinse chilies of seeds and chop; mince cilantro; mash undrained tomatillos if used; combine all ingredients.
Serve cold on broiled steak or hamburger. - 33.9299
Salsa Cruda Dip
Puree tomatoes in processor or blender.
Add all remaining ingredients except chips and mix well.
Transfer to serving bowl, cover and refrigerate. - 28.0342
Prawns In Green Salsa
1) Rinse and drain prawns.
2) Wrap the tortillas in a foil and put them in oven to keep worm.
3) Take a heavy bottomed frying pan and heat oil in it.
4) Put chilies, olives and tomatillos in the oil. Stir it and cook them in partly... - 42.4497
In a blender container or food processor place tomatoes, onion, cilantro, oil, chilies, garlic, salt, pepper and sugar.
Process briefly; do not puree.
Mixture should have texture.
Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 39.2629
Rice Stuffing With Salsa Verde And Pumpkin Seeds
Puree first 5 ingredients with pinch of sugar in processor or blender.
Strain through fine sieve, pressing vegetables with back of spoon to extract as much liquid as possible.
Add enough chicken stock to equal 2 1/2 cups.
Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet... - 41.1826
Potato Burritos Con Salsa Verde
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a saucepan place the husked tomatillos with water. Cover it.
3. Boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Drain excess water in a colander.
5. Blend tomatillos using a blender along with onion, cilantro,... - 46.9084
Pork Chili With Pintos
Trim fat from pork; sprinkle roast with pepper and paprika.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork, and cook until browned on all sides.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from... - 43.2156
Chili Verde Burritos
Spray a Dutch oven with no-stick spray.
Heat over medium-high heat.
Add the pork.
Cook and stir until the pork is no longer pink.
Add the tomatillos, carrots, onions, potatoes and garlic.
Cook and stir about 7 minutes or until tender.
Add the salsa, chili... - 45.3558
Chicken Breast Enchiladas With Mild Green Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid, arrange the pieces into a single layer, and cover with a lid.
4. Trim the flame... - 46.654
Turkey And Green Chili Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a large baking dish or shallow casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a food processor or blender combine half of the green chilies, jalapeno peppers, onion, tomato, garlic, cilantro, stock, lemon... - 45.4687
Grilled Chiles With Shrimp
Prepare Tomatillo Salsa; cover and refrigerate.
Place chiles on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of hot coals.
Cook, uncovered, until chiles are slightly charred on one side (2 to 3 minutes).
Remove from heat and peel off any skin that... - 34.9805
Gluten Free Southwest Style Corn Pasta
1. Dice the zucchini, crookneck squash and orange bell pepper, chop the onions, mince the garlic, and keep everything aside in separate bowls.
2. Rinse and drain the black beans, keep it aside
3. In pot of boiling water, cook the pasta... - 0
Tilapia Fish Tacos
Something light and easy for dinner? If that’s the thought going through then these fish tacos need to be tried! Watch Ken give these fish tacos a try in his kitchen! - 113.835
1. In a medium-size bowl, coarsely mash beans. Add mayonnaise, vinegar, and chili powder; stir until well blended.
2. Lightly brush both sides of each tortilla with water. Spoon a fourth of the bean mixture over half of each tortilla; evenly sprinkle a fourth... - 27.4741
Nogales Baked Chicken
Prepare Tomatillo Salsa; set aside.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
In a shallow bowl, beat together eggs, garlic, and 1/4 cup of the salsa.
In another shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, chili powder, cumin, and oregano.
Dip each chicken piece in egg... - 40.0554
Susana's Aztec Lasagna
This recipe comes from my very good friend Susana. She is famous for this and we are very lucky that she is teaching it to us. You can make this for brunches, serve it as an appetizer, as a main dish or as part of a Mexican buffet. - 127.684
Taco Salad With Kidney Beans
1 Prepare Tortilla Cups; set aside. In a medium skillet cook beef and garlic until beef is brown. Drain well. Stir in kidney beans, corn, taco sauce, and chili powder. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, in a large... - 29.5856
Black Bean Burritos With Verde Sauce
To make the verde sauce: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Remove and discard the husks from the tomatillos.
Line a baking sheet with foil and place the tomatillos and chili peppers on it.
Bake for 10 minutes; turn the pieces and bake for 15 minutes.
Place the... - 47.8258
Lone Star Omelets
Coat a medium no-stick skillet with no-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the scallions, onions, chili peppers, and corn.
Cook for 5 minutes, or until the onions are softened.
Add the tomatillos and cumin.
Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the... - 44.7127
1. For sauce, in a blender container combine fresh or undrained canned tomatillos, peppers, onion, cilantro, sugar, and cumin. Add 1 cup broth for fresh tomatillos or 1/2 cup broth for canned. Cover; blend till smooth. Transfer to a saucepan. Bring to... - 37.5352
When you have troubles getting your kids to eat fish, make Fish Taco. We all love this delicious Mexican dish that can be made easily with different kinds of filling but having a fish inside make it an irresistible dish. See how simple it is to make Fish... - 128.668
July is National Hot Dog month, so this week I am cooking up some tasty hot dogs for the Fourth of July weekend. If you are outside grilling for the holiday, give these simple recipes a try. These three hot dog recipes are easy to make, and your family and... - 105.885
Tomatillo Chili Salsa Recipes By Category
Tomatillo Chili Salsa Dish: