- » Togarashi
Enjoy our collection of togarashi recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for togarashi recipes.
Pork Rinds With Togarashi Salt
Why not try out this unique amazing recipe for pork rind with togarashi salt. This fantastic video here shares an excellent crispy snack recipe that can be prepared in no time. Watch the video and amaze your guests this super simple crispy treat to enjoy! - 93.1885
1. In a large pot, heat 3 inches of vegetable oil to 350°. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the nori flakes with the shichimi togarashi, salt and black pepper. In another small bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the sambal oelek and fresh lime juice and stir until... - 23.975
Hawaiian Grown Kitchen - Top Of Waikiki - Segment 2
This recipe video is in 3 parts. This is Hawaiian Grown Kitchen - Top of Waikiki - Segment 2 (Blackened Ahi with Kahuku Sea Asparagus salad and Scallop in foie gras dish). Please watch part 1 and 3 for full recipe. - 0
Pour the dashi into a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
Add the pork strips and leeks and cook the meat for 5 to 8 minutes, or until they are cooked through.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the soy sauce, sugar and monosodium glutamate.
Keep... - 34.8544
Spicy Vermicelli Snack
Divide spring roll wrappers in 3 to 4 stacks.
With a large sharp knife, cut each stack of wrappers in 1/8-inch-thick strips.
Toss in a loose pile.
In a wok or heavy saucepan, heat oil to 360F (180C) or until a 1-inch cube of bread turns golden-brown in 60... - 27.2147
1) In a skillet, saute the burdock root and carrot in sesame oil for 3 to 4 min, until tender.
2) Add the sake, sugar and soy sauce and cook further on a medium heat until a very little liquid is left in the skillet. ... - 35.0933
Ｔadukuri(osechi) - Traditional Japanese Appetizer
1. In a small wok, place a parchment paper.
2. Heat the wok and add dried anchovy, stir the anchovy for 2 minutes or until anchovy is well heated.
3. Remove the anchovy and place in a bowl.
4. In a small saucepan, heat together soy sauce, mentsuyu,... - 81.2001
Albacore Tuna And Cucumber Salad
Summer is still a few months away but we can get started on it today with this amazing video. Albacore tuna and cucumber salad is an ideal bridge between now and when its warm enough to head to the beach. Watch this video for this exotic salad with a delicate... - 142.431
Guniku No Amiyaki
First make the marinade.
Fry the sesame seeds gently in a small frying-pan until they begin to 'pop'.
Transfer them to a mortar and crush with a pestle to release the oil.
Put the crushed seeds into a large shallow bowl and mix thoroughly with all the... - 36.3872
Picnic Box Stuffed Chicken Rolls
Score chicken breasts lightly on both sides; place in a large baking dish.
Sprinkle with sake, soy sauce and ginger juice.
Let stand at least 2 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Trim vegetables to width of chicken... - 43.2195
Marinated Spicy Fresh Water Smelts
1) Prepare the smelts, rinse well and pat dry; season with salt and pepper, dust lightly with the flour.
2) In a suitable skillet, deep- fry the the fish in 3 inches of vegetable oil at 340 Deg F until golden... - 38.3921
1) In a large skillet , saute the chicken, carrot, onion, and potato in sesame oil over gentle heat for about 2 min.
2) Stir in the dashi broth allow to boil, skim any scum on the surface, add sake and lower the... - 41.4247
1) Chop the chicken and green onions into large pieces.
2) In a large bowl, add the sauce ingredients, blend well and marinate the chicken and the green onions in the sauce for minimum 15 min.
3) Arrange the chicken and onion pieces alternately on... - 38.3476
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8211
Korean Bulgogi Salad
Prepare Red Pepper Paste Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water; when chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until dry.
Coat... - 40.3144
This flavourful and easy quick stir fry of minced pork and tofu recipe is an Asian fusion of Chinese and Korean ingredients. It has a unique undertone given by the Szechwan Peppercorn - in this case in it's oil form. - 43.7014
Winter Squash Bisque
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
season the squash with some salt and half the 5 spice
place on a greased cookie sheet
bake for 30-45 minutes until tender and lightly browned
Meanwhile start to cook the onions, carrots, apples or pears
in a large soup pot and... - 50.2127