- » Tofu Strip
Tofu Strip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tofu strip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tofu strip recipes.
Barbecued Tofu Strips
Cut pressed tofu into 1/4-inch slices. Place in a single layer in a small pan and pour tamari or soy sauce over strips. Marinate in tamari for 15 to 60 minutes, turning occasionally to coat evenly. The longer the marination time, the stronger the flavor.... - 26.0094
– In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients together. Dip tofu strips in milk and coat with dry ingredients.
– In a skillet, heat oil and fry tofu until golden. - 30.9463
Tofu And Lettuce Salad In Cajun Style
Want to please your guests with Cajun style healthy vegan food, here is a simple salad recipe that is wholesome and nutritious. Check out Alia with her silly antics making Cajun Tofu salad using organic tofu and lettuce along with more vegetables and flavors.... - 103.35
Southwest Tofu Scrambler
Southwest Tofu Scrambler is awesome for breakfast or any other meal and comes with a lot of healthy goodness. Even vegetarians will love this Southwest Tofu Scrambler recipe. Good one to make! - 33.6832
Here is a really interesting Stir-Fry Supreme you can try out. Stir-Fry Supreme is good enough to try. A really well done recipe! - 35.6283
Tofu Stir Fry With Rice
Freneat the oven to 325F Cook the rice according to package directions; omit the salt.
Meanwhile, to toast the sesame seeds, spread them out in a pie pan and bake, uncovered, shaking the pan frequently, until the seeds are golden about 10 minutes.
Set... - 44.3687
Stir Fried Vegetables And Tofu
1. Heat the oil in a wok or skillet. Stir in the garlic, gingerroot and red pepper flakes. Add the celery, red pepper, broccoli and green onions.
2. Stir-fry over high heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until the vegetables are coated with oil. Add the tofu.
3.... - 40.4292
Hoisin Tofu And Vegetables
1 .Wrap tofu block in several layers of heavy-duty paper towels. Press with a heavy object for about 30 minutes to remove excess water. Remove paper towels, pat tofu dry, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
2. Combine hoisin sauce and next 3 ingredients in a small... - 31.1331
Tofu & Vegetable Stir Fry
Tofu and vegetable stir fry is a meaty stir fry made along with pork strips. Wok cooked with veggies like chinese cabbage, onion, tomatoes and flavored with garlic, ginger root and soy sauce, this stir fry is excellent with noodles or rice and is esily... - 47.4875
Pad Thai With Tofu
This is my wife fravorite dish( she don't eat much of meat). This dish is easy to make for yourself too. - 113.942
Simmered Chinese Cabbage And Deep Fried Tofu
1. Separate cabbage leaves. Submerge in boiling water to soften slightly. Drain. Cut crosswise into 2-inch (5-cm) wide strips. If the leaves are quite wide, cut in half lengthwise first.
2. Immerse deep-fried tofu in boiling water for 30 seconds to remove... - 31.2981
Veggie Tofu Stir Fry
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the tofu and cook until it releases easily from pan, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel and let cool; cut into 1/2-inch cubes. Repeat with another... - 33.6518
Spinach With Tofu
1. Toss the tofu or bean curd in the soy sauce and leave to marinate for 5 minutes. Drain, reserving the sauce.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the tofu or bean curd and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. Add the spring onions and ginger to the... - 35.1894
Mandarin Tofu Stir Fry
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together sweet-and-sour sauce and ground red pepper.
Add cooking oil to a wok or large skillet.
Preheat over medium-high heat (add more oil if necessary during cooking).
Stir-fry green onions and sweet pepper in hot... - 46.2982
Hot And Sour Tofu Soup
1) Into a colander, drain the mushrooms
2) Using a sharp knife, slice very thinly
3) Into a saucepan, add the stock and bring to a gentle boil
4) Drain the tofu and using a knife, cut the tofu into thin strips
5) Into the pan add the soy sauce and the... - 43.9367
In a cooking pot, simmer all ingredients 30 minutes 01 so. - 29.7934
Slice in strips about as thick as lasagna noodles
1 LB. FROZEN TOFU, THAWED, RINSED, AND SQUEEZED DRY - 17.0526
Pad Thai Noodles With Tofu
1. Coat the tofu with the Thai paste, then marinate for 10 mins.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok, add the tofu pieces, then cook for 3-4 mins or until golden brown. Remove from the pan and reserve. Add the garlic, chilli and red onion (adding a little... - 37.7901
Tofu Surimi Puffs
1) Quarter tofu.
2) In a muslin dishtowel, place tofu, one piece at a time and press out as much of the water as possible.
3) In a suribachi or in an osterizer, grind tofu until fine.
4) Cut nori lengthwise into three strips and each strip into... - 39.5126
Marinated Tofu With Udon Noodles And Greens
Heat a non-stick frying pan to medium heat.
Dry fry the tofu in batches until it gives up any excess liquid and turns pale gold.
Put the soy, mirin, sesame, ginger and chilli in a bowl.
Add the tofu and toss to coat - leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
Cook... - 44.5787
Tofu And Vegetable Scramble
1) In a skillet with oil, saute the tofu, carrot and mushrooms gently over a medium heat.
2) Stir in the dashi broth, soy sauce, sugar, sake and salt, blend well; add the string beans and cook further until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
3)... - 39.903
Miso Soup With Tofu
1. First make the dashi stock. Wipe the kombu seaweed with a damp cloth and put it into a saucepan with the measured water. Bring to a simmer, skimming off any scum that rises to the surface with a slotted spoon. When the soup is clear, add 1 1/2 tablespoons... - 32.3496
Vegetable Tofu Casserole
1. Put the eggplant in a colander, sprinkle generously with salt, and let stand for 30 minutes. Rinse well and pat dry with paper towels. Cut into cubes.
2. Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a large heavy skillet and saute the eggplant until lightly browned. Drain... - 39.3404
Tofu Chow Mein
Loosen the precooked noodles by soaking in a bowl of hot water for 2-3 minutes, then drain and set aside. Mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil and water in a bowl.
Heat a wok or large frying pan over a high heat, add the oil and stir-fry the... - 37.1291
Bulgur Wheat, Peppers And Tofu
In a small bowl combine bulgur and enough cold water to cover.
Let stand for 45 minutes or until tender.
Into a fine sieve place bulgur.
Press to remove as much moisture as possible.
In a large skillet over medium heat melt margarine.
Saute for 30... - 44.3506
Tofu Sesame Stir-fry With Oyster Sauce
All stir-fry lovers rejoice. Here's a lovely recipe by Chef Russel, shown in the video, that is Asian in nature while being completely vegetarian. Like all stir-fry's its quick, simple and full of flavors. - 107.081
Tofu With Cashew Nut
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine five-spice powder, soy sauce, sherry, sugar, ginger, and garlic. Put tofu and toss well and marinate the mixture for about 20 minutes.
2) Drain the mixture in the bowl and put aside the... - 45.036
Tofu Zugghini Stroganoff
Wrap tofu in several layers of cheesecloth or paper towels; press lightly to remove excess moisture.
Remove cheesecloth; cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add tofu;... - 42.4749
Shanghai Tofu & Peanut Salad
Cut tofu crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices.
Place in a colander; rinse with cold water and let drain for 10 minutes, then place between paper towels and gently press out excess water.
Place tofu on a wire rack in a shallow baking pan and brush all surfaces... - 43.0905
For sauce, stir together water, soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, and crushed red pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry garlic in hot oil for 15 seconds.
Add... - 44.9327
Salad With Tofu Dressing
1) In a large pan, add the carrot, konnyaku, tofu pouch, snow peas, and mushroom alongwith the flavoring stock and simmer for 6- 7 min, or until carrot are tender; drain well.
2) With a mortar and pestle, grind the... - 40.2472
Yummy Tofu Fajitas
Making Mexican food had never been so easy! Tofu fajitas is one of the most flavored way tofu can be had. Now you can cook the perfect tofu fajitas with the help of Maria in a simple way and accomplish in home kitchen. - 111.337
Prepare and bake Tofu & Cashew Loaf. Remove from oven and set aside to cool. While loaf is cooling, thaw puff pastry according to package instructions. Unfold sheets. On a lightly floured surface, place 1 sheet of pastry directly on top of the other. Roll... - 36.2914
1) In a saucepan, heat the ingredients for the dipping sauce; chill.
2) Drain, cut the tofu into 10-12 pieces and dust them with the potato starch.
3) In a saucepan with salted boiling water, add... - 42.774
Stir Fry Tofu
Pour boiling water over the bean sprouts, leave to stand for 2 minutes, then drain.
Rinse the tofu in hot water, drain on paper towels and cut into 1-inch cubes.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the garlic, ginger, scallions, mushrooms and pepper.
Cook... - 38.4936
Pork And Tofu Stir Fry
Slice pork into thin 1-inch strips.
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for marinade; add sliced pork and toss to coat.
In another bowl, combine all ingredients for sauce; stir to blend and set aside.
Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large, nonstick... - 44.6668
Hot & Sour Tofu Soup_______
Soak mushrooms in hot water to cover until soft, about 20 minutes.
Drain; cut off tough stems and discard.
Cut caps into thin strips; set aside.
Pour oil into a 4 to 5 quart pan.
Place over medium heat and add garlic and ginger; stir until garlic is light... - 39.9327
Vegetable And Tofu Stir Fry
1. Place tofu, chilli, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil in a bowl and marinate for 15-20 minutes.
2. Using a wide-bladed vegetable peeler, peel lengthwise strips from carrots, zucchini (courgettes), eggplant (aubergine) and parsnip.
3. Heat oil in a wok or... - 38.135
Teppanyaki Sesame Tofu With Soba
1. Heat a large flat frying or char-grill pan to very hot.
2. Meanwhile, place sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce in a small bowl. Mix to combine. Brush over both sides of tofu. Sprinkle one side of each piece of tofu with half the sesame seeds.... - 45.3731
Tofu And Vegetable Squares
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer.
2. Mash tofu well by hand. Drain mushrooms and discard stems. Peel carrot. Finely chop carrot and mushrooms. Slice... - 42.7138
1) First, preheat a browning dish to the maximum, as recommended by the manufacturers.
2) Quickly add the oil to this.
3) Then, stir in the garlic, ginger, onion, red pepper, ground coriander, garam masala and cumin.
4) On high power, cook for 2... - 45.5378
Tofu And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. In a bowl, combine all sauce ingredients and mix them thoroughly.
2. Ready the stir-frying ingredients - Chop the tofu into manageable pieces and prepare other vegetables.
3. Take a large frying pan, or wok and fry the garlic briskly for few... - 49.7576
Thai Green Curry With Tofu
Curries are conventional routine preparations in Thai cuisine and here is a curry recipe using Tofu in it. Check out the chef in the video making Thai Green Curry with Tofu using Thai green curry paste as the main seasoning mix. Great to have with rice! - 89.2348
Frittata With Greens And Tofu
1. If using fresh greens, place them in a large nonstick skillet with 1/2 cup water; cover and cook over medium-low heat about 20 minutes, or until tender. Uncover the skillet and cook until the moisture evaporates. Transfer the greens to a large bowl; you... - 33.771
Tofu Skewers With Vegetable Noodles
1. Using a vegetable peeler, carefully peel off long thin strips of courgette, carrot or leek, then cut into fine 'vegetable noodles'.
2. Heat the grill to medium, in a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, chilli sauce, honey and creamed coconut to... - 38.2062
Spanakopita Greek Tofu Spinach Pie
1) With a roller pin, roll the phyllo dough into paper like thin.
2) Cut this in to rectangular shaped strips having dimension 5 1/2 inch x 10 inch. Use melted butter to brush on.
3) In a steamer, steam the chopped spinach.
4) In a fry... - 40.7936
Spicy Vegetables With Tofu
1) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions, red peppers, celery, garlic, ginger and chilli peppers for 5 minutes.
2) Stir the mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, and peas until combined
3) Add the tofu, stock and soy sauce.
4) Cover and cook for 3... - 42.0853
Tofu With Lloisin Sauce
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine pepper, celery, oil, gingerroot, and garlic and stir to coat. Microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
2. Add sherry, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and sesame oil and stir to... - 35.5067
Five Vegetables With Tofu Dressing
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain. Discard stems and cut caps into strips 1/4 inch (3/4 cm) wide.
2. Peel carrot and cucumber. Cut into rectangular... - 43.6891
Stir Fried Pork With Tofu
Partially freeze pork; slice thinly into bite-size strips.
Soak mushrooms and lily buds in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; squeeze to drain well.
Chop mushrooms, discarding stems.
Cut lily buds in 1-inch lengths.
Blend soy sauce into cornstarch; stir in... - 44.2135
Soy Glazed Tofu With Gingered Vegetables
Place the tofu between several layers of paper towels.
Let stand about 5 minutes to remove extra moisture, occasionally pressing down gently with your hands.
Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the tofu and cook,... - 43.416
Tofu Filled Manicotti
Prepare manicotti according to package directions. Rinse under cold water and drain. Separate manicotti and set aside. Heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil in a skillet and add garlic. Saute for a few minutes. Add chopped onions and continue to saute until... - 36.6995
Spinach Salad With Tofu Dressing
Preparation Place tofu in a blender.
Add remaining dressing ingredients and process until smooth and creamy.
Place spinach, bacon, mushrooms, and almonds in a salad bowl.
Pour dressing over salad and toss until spinach is evenly coated. - 30.4555
Spinach Salad With Tofu Dressing
Place tofu in a blender.
Add remaining dressing ingredients and process until smooth and creamy.
Place spinach, bacon, mushrooms, and almonds in a salad bowl.
Pour dressing over salad and toss until spinach is evenly coated. - 37.772
How To Marinade Kosher Fillet Steak With Tofu Red Wine Marinade
Upgrade your “Healthy Sandwich” repertoire with this easy and delicious kosher recipe. It has the tofu which will please the vegetarians and tender and succulent beef for the meat lovers. This makes for a healthy and satisfying lunch or dinner and is... - 109.382
Tofu Vegetable Salad
Cut the tofu into 1/2-inch cubes and empty into a bowl with the soy sauce, vinegar and 1/2 tablespoon of the oil.
Sprinkle with the pepper and mix well.
Marinate the tofu about 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
Score the tomatoes in a cross on the round end,... - 43.6123
Swiss Chard Rice And Tofu
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Cut stems off chard leaves; dice stems and set aside. Cut leaves into 1/2-inch strips; set aside.
3. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat for 1 minute. Add chard stems, onion, and garlic; cook over medium-high... - 30.6638
Tofu And Bean Curd
Toffu can be made at home although it is commercially available.
Take 1/2 kilogram soya bean powder (atta), and cover with enough water, about 1 to 2 litres of cold water.
Allow to soak for 8-10 hours.
Stir 2 to 3 times.
Extract the milk.
Strain through a... - 26.9138
Broccoli Tofu Stir Fry
Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
Before beginning to stir-fry, prepare the vegetables and have all the ingredients at hand.
In a wok or large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil on medium-high heat.
Add the garlic and chile and stir-fry for... - 45.187
Chicken And Tofu Stir-fry
The chicken and tofu stir fry is a flavorful and savory stir fry made with oriental flavors to it. prepared with broccoli, bean sprouts with garlic and oyster sauce for flavor, the chicken and tofu stir fry is one of my oriental chicken favorites. - 46.9982
Tofu Stir Fry With Peanut Sauce
ln a deep 12-inch skillet over high heat, bring the water to a boil.
Layer in the carrots, green and red cabbage, and bean sprouts.
Reduce the heat to moderate, cover, and boil for 2 minutes.
Add the tofu, cover, and cook for 3 minutes or until the vegetables... - 43.13
Hot And Spicy Tofu With Pasta
1. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat peanut oil; add pepper, onion, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
2. In 1-cup liquid measure combine broth, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, and chili oil,... - 34.9228
Sukiyaki With Tofu
Partially freeze beef.
Slice beef very thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
Dissolve beef bouillon granules in boiling water; add soy sauce and sugar.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add oil.
Add bok choy, green onions, and celery;... - 43.289
Oriental Pork With Tofu
1. Freeze steaks in a plastic bag for about 1 hour until it is just frozen.
2. Cut the steaks diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
3. Cut the slices into thin strips.
4. In a jug, blend corn flour with 2 tablespoons of stock or water.
5. Mix the... - 48.0552
Bean Sprout Carrot And Lettuce Salad With Tofu Dressing
1) With the double thickness of paper towels, line a plate.
2) In a sauté pan or a small dry heavy-gauge skillet, toast the sesame seeds over medium-low flame. Shake the pan constantly and keep stirring to prevent scorching. Cook seeds for... - 48.6617
Cut the bean curd into small cubes and divide among individual serving bowls.
Add chilled water, so that the bean curd cubes are floating.
Arrange the garlic, ginger, mint and leek decoratively on a small serving dish.
Combine all the ingredients for the... - 30.3258
1. Cut tofu into 4 even slices, and place it between double layers of paper towel for 30 minutes to drain.
2. In a shallow dish or pie pan, put sesame seeds.
3. Sprinkle salt on both sides of tofu, if desired.
4. Roll it over sesame seeds and... - 105.337
Indonesian Mixed Salad With Pineapple
1) In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, place the carrots to blanch until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Drain well.
2) In a large saucepan of water, place the tofu and simmer for 10 minutes.... - 49.064
1) Rinse and soak the hijiki in water for about 10 min.
2) In a skillet, saute the well drained hijiki in oil for 3 min over medium heat.
3) Stir in the sliced, deep fried tofu alongwith the remaining ingredients and simmer for about 10... - 37.5539
1. In a large saucepan, boil water.
2. Add noodles, cover the pan and immediately remove the pan from the heat.
3. Let the noodles sit in boiled water for 6 minutes.
4. Drain thoroughly.
5. In a wok or deep heavy frying pan, heat 2... - 47.2299
Japanese Katsu Curry
Looking for some traditional Japanese recipes? This one is a must try. The Japanese Katsu curry is a great blend of crispy katsu and the delicious, creamy curry. Watch the video now and surprise your family this weekend with this recipe. - 142.913