Tofu Vegetable Casserole
- » Tofu Spinach Casserole
Tofu Spinach Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tofu spinach casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tofu spinach casserole recipes.
Spinach Tofu Casserole
1) In a fry pan, add oil to heat up over medium heat.
2) Put the spinach along with tamari and spices and sauté for a while.
3) Stir in tofu and keep on sautéing.
4) In a small baking pan, place this mixture.
5) Spread wheat germ on top.
6) Set your... - 45.0398
You May Also Like!
Chef Takashi Yagihashi serves a pot of broth with tofu and vegetables, including kombu (a seaweed). Diners pluck out the ingredient they want and dip it in flavorings, including soy, mirin and yuzu. This dish is already supernutritious; to simplify it, use... - 34.3212
Tofu Stir Fry With Spinach
Place the tofu on a baking sheet in a single layer.
Freeze for several hours or overnight.
Remove from the freezer and set aside to thaw just before beginning this dish.
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the water to a boil.
Stir in the rice,... - 41.5352
Turn into the prepared crust or a 10" oiled casserole.
If a crust is used, top with the upper crust, flute the edges and prick with a fork. Bake at 450 F for 10 minutes, reduce heat to 350 f and bake an additional 45 - 50 minutes. If a crust is not used, bake... - 28.0368
Herbed Zucchini Frittata
Process all batter ingredients together in a blender or food processor until smooth. Set aside. Lightly saute zucchini slices in vegetable oil until golden. Arrange zucchini in circles over the bottom and up the sides of a round shallow casserole or large... - 33.0028
Spinach And Red Pepper Gratin
1) In lots of cold water, wash the spinach well and then shake off the excess moisture.
2) In a roasting bag, put the spinach.
3) With an elastic band, seal loosely, leaving a gap so that steam can escape.
4) In the microwave, place the... - 45.5869
Vegetable Parmesan With Spaghetti Sauce
Have you ever tried a dairy-free vegetable parmesan? This is a great recipe, that is high in nutrition and has a lot of cancer fighting compounds. Filled with the goodness of lots of vegetables, this is a great looking dish! - 141.054
Steamed Egg Custard With Bean Curd
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In the bottoms of 6 individual buttered casseroles, arrange the tofu.
3) Use some salt to season the scallops. If preferred, a sprinkling of sake can also be used.
4) On top of the tofu,... - 44.1094
Baked Pasta In Garlic Sauce
Hey everyone! This week’s recipe comes from my friend Kayci! She made this pasta dish with her roommate, and seemed to really enjoy it. As a bonus surprise, it’s vegan! You can use any pasta you like - Hilary and I used gnocci, and that turned out pretty... - 118.951
Sukiyaki With Shirataki Noodles
Arrange the steak pieces, shirataki noodles, spinach leaves, mushrooms, carrot, spring onions (scallions), bamboo shoot and bean curd cubes decoratively on a large serving platter.
Mix the dashi and sake together until they are well combined.
Set... - 44.9102
Japanese shabu Shabu
1. Prepare a total of 8 1/2 cups bonito stock.
2. Blanch 4 whole cabbage leaves in boiling water until soft, then cool in cold water. Drain. Pare down thick veins so cabbage can be rolled. Blanch spinach in same manner as cabbage. Squeeze out... - 42.5652