- » Tofu Side Dish
Tofu Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tofu side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tofu side dish recipes.
Quick Tofu Salad
All you vegetarians can look out for this recipe. The Chef shows how to make this amazing Tofu Salad. It's so easy and quick to make this salad. You can use it on your sandwiches or crackers. - 136.17
Tofu Mushroom Dressing And Stuffing
Tofu Mushroom Dressing and Stuffing - A variety of ingredients and blend of great flavors in a classic bread stuffing mix makes this delicious recipe a meal in itself. - 133.629
Versatile Vegan Omelet
For a change, ditch the breakfast cereal and turn on to something healthy and vegan like this power-packed omelet. Healthy and quick, this omelet packs in quite a lot of vegetables. It's so simple and easy that you will just love it. Follow the video to learn... - 131.443
Tofu Black Bean Stir Fry
1.In a medium bowl, add tofu cubes and black bean sauce. Toss to coat tofu. Let sit for 10 minutes.
2.In a large, non-stick wok or frying pan over medium high heat, heat canola oil. Stir fry tofu until lightly browned and heated through.
3.Add garlic,... - 131.196
Indian Style Tofu Curry
Tofu has found its way in food throughout the globe owing to health reasons. Chef Aarsi shows how to cook tofu curry using cubed tofu, vegetables and simple common seasonings. Good to go as a side with rotis, naan or rice. - 126.472
Tofu Salad With Oriental Dressing
Attention salad lovers! Here's an amazing tofu salad that you must not ignore. This video is a step by step guide on how to prepare the Japanese Tofu Salad with Oriental Dressing. Treat your family to this bowl of health today. - 126.025
Korean - Style Fried Tofu Side Dish
1. Divide the tofu in half and slice it into ½ inch pieces, place it in a plate.
2. Sprinkle salt and black pepper on both sides of the tofu, set aside.
3. Finely chop onion, green onion and carrots, set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl combine soy... - 115.638
Indian Tofu And Vegetable Cutlets
Here is an amazing Indian style tofu and vegetable cutlets recipe. These cutlets are very healthy and delicious. Accompany these cutlets with a bowl of soup and it serves as a complete meal, just perfect for a light lunch or dinner. Serve these delicious... - 115.637
Filipino Kangkong And Tofu In Chili Garlic Sauce
Most of us make a conscious effort to including greens in our diet. Boiled, blanched or raw greens are not so appealing, especially for kids. This Pinoy recipe of kangkong (water spinach) with tofu in a chili garlic oyster sauce is a good way to get your... - 114.017
Black Beans Tofu And Fried Mackerel
A quick and easy-to-make recipe is here! Black beans tofu and fried mackerel is a Chinese dish which can be eaten by itself or with steamed rice. Garnish it with fried garlic. - 112.465
1. On a plate place the tofu pieces.
2. Top it with green onion, and ginger.
3. Pour soy sauce on tofu.
4. Serve hiyayakko tofu with sushi roll. - 110.299
Baked Tofu And Veggie Meat Vegan Meat Loaf
If you are looking for a vegan recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to learn how to bake the perfect vegan meat loaf with easily available ingredients. Watch the video to learn more. - 110.26
Tofu Stir Fry (spicy Tofu)
Those of you who are fond of stir fried food will like this dish. Chef Bhavna shows how to make stir fried tofu which goes well with noodles or rice. It is easy to make and very healthy too. Tofu is a good source of protein. The sweet and savory sauce makes... - 109.571
Tofu Sesame Stir-fry With Oyster Sauce
All stir-fry lovers rejoice. Here's a lovely recipe by Chef Russel, shown in the video, that is Asian in nature while being completely vegetarian. Like all stir-fry's its quick, simple and full of flavors. - 107.081
Inarizushi (pouch Of Fried Tofu With Sushi Rice)
1. In a bowl, put cooked rice, and sprinkle rice seasoning on it. Mix well to combine.
2. Now, open fried bean curd like pocket, and fill it with flavored rice.
3. Fold the bottom, and place it on serving platter.
4. Serve inarizushi with... - 107.017
Tofu Kimchi - Korean Food
1. Chop the bacon slices.
2. In a sauté pan, add the bacon slices and sauté until they turn crispy and starts to render fat.
3. Add the chopped pork loin. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the onion and sauté well.
5. Next goes in... - 106.014
Creamy Tofu Mayonnaise
Low fat mayonnaise? Mayonnaise made with tofu? Well that’s a great replacement for your egg-based mayonnaise. A really easy recipe, this option helps you keep your cholesterol down. Watch how this is done and maybe you can give it a try. - 105.618
Spinach And Tofu Vegan Spanakopita
Vegans can have multiple options when it comes to healthy and tasty eating. Here is one such dish that tastes great and is vegan too. Watch the chef make the dish. - 104.897
Quick And Easy Baked Tofu
When you are chilling out with your friends and need something tasty to munch on that won’t undo your diet, baked tofu is your bet. Although most people would tell you that tofu is boring, this recipe is anything but scrummy. Easy to make and can be... - 103.292
Homemade Basil Pesto
For all pasta lovers out there, here is amazingly delightful spring time basil pesto recipe which will surely add taste and zing to your pasta platter. Watch the video to see how the chef makes this wonderful pesto and mixes it with the pasta. Now its your... - 101.74
If you have a whole lot of tofu in your refrigerator coming close to it’s best before date, this is what you should do with it. This Chinese Szechuan dish combines tofu and ground pork to make a rich, hearty stew like dish that goes so well with rice or... - 99.4346
Tofu cooked with onion and carrots, seasoned with wasabi leaves and ginger. - 97.8075
1. Take a large pot and add 500 ml (2.1cups) of water.
2. Add 50 grams kudzu starch to the water.
3. Add 100 grams sesame paste to the water and mix them well.
4. Add salt and stir well with a balloon whisk until the kudzu starch dissolves... - 95.6235
Grilled Cajun Tofu
Tofu is a nice way to include protein in your diet. It has nutty taste and easy to prepare too. If you too want to have some tofu in your diet, try this very simple recipe from this chef. Watch the chef as she prepares the tofu and then broils it. - 91.7252
Korean Miso Soup
Plan to make a delicious homemade soup for lunch or dinner? Try miso soup — a spicy, light broth that is almost a signature succulent soup of Korea. Highly appetizing, Anna Kim tells you how you can easily stir up miso soup at home using simple store-bought... - 90.2523
Thai Green Curry With Tofu
Curries are conventional routine preparations in Thai cuisine and here is a curry recipe using Tofu in it. Check out the chef in the video making Thai Green Curry with Tofu using Thai green curry paste as the main seasoning mix. Great to have with rice! - 89.2348
Easy Quick Cold Tofu
Tofu can be prepared in a range of ways. This video has a great way to make tofu as quickly as possible with the simplest of ingredients. - 86.8039
Vegan Mushroom Stir Fry
Are you a mushroom lover? Here's a recipe that you should certainly not miss. Watch the chef share his personalized recipe to prepare Vegan Mushroom Stir Fry. The dish is really easy and can be prepared in a jiffy. - 80.5056
Easy Chinese Mo Pa Tofu
If you adore Asian flavors but get intimidated by the idea of preparing it at home, here is an easy Chinese Mo Pa tofu recipe, that is pretty much close to the traditional dish and tastes almost like the real one. Watch it and stir it up one of these nights. - 80.1502
Shallow Fried Tofu
If your wanting to snack a vegan yet Vietnamese origin dish! Try this recipe of the shallow fried tofu! Crispy bites of softness, a video shown with every step in detail! - 79.4933
Stinky Tofu - Part 3: Preparation Cont.
Smelly tofu or fermented bean curd may not seem like a palatable bet, but quite surprisingly, it is. Before you twitch your nose at the acrid smell of this instant pickle wafting from some local roadside vendor's pushcart, know that apart from its strong... - 76.2118
Vietnam Vegetarian Stir Fry
1. Heat a skillet and add the vegetable oil.
2. Throw in the ginger and saute it.
3. Add the tofu and the mung beans and give everything a toss.
4. Drop the pea shoots and saute it.
5. Drizzle in a couple of dashes of the beer and finish it... - 75.8783
Stinky Tofu - Part 1: Introduction
Golden, crispy, crusty, deep-fried stinky tofu is a popular Taiwanese dish that you will commonly found in night markets and roadside stands. This pungent fermented delight nicely compliments any Asian food. This video explains a step-by-step video on how to... - 75.2295
Amazing Eggless Salad Pockets - Part 1: Introduction
Looking for a healthy treat that would appease your palate without derailing your diet? Eggless salad is 100% vegan, fat-free and a healthy treat and is an ultimate treat for weight-watchers and health-conscious people. This interesting, innovative dish made... - 74.0655
Amazing Eggless Salad Pockets - Part 2: Preparation
For all the vegans who can't revel in the taste of egg salad, this yummy salad could make for a tasty substitute. Prepared with healthy, protein-rich ingredients, this interesting salads can be easily tossed at home and makes for a total win-win indulgence... - 72.5021
Stinky Tofu - Part 2: Preparation
Love it or hate it, Chinese stinky tofu is one dish that you surely can't ignore. This acrid flavored pickle that is usually sold is pushcarts cannot be bought from any super-market stores. This video shows how to make this yummy yet stinky tofu pickle at... - 63.09
Asian Flavored Tofu Slaw
You might have enjoyed slaw with cabbage, for a change you can enjoy it with tofu. This is an Asian delicacy and an enjoyable vegetarian dish that can be used as a condiment with whatever you prefer. - 56.2042
1.Take a medium mixing bowl, add in all the ingredients excepting cheese, tostada shells, cilantro and sour cream.
2. Mix well and keep aside.
3.Arrange the tostada shells on a nonstick baking sheet.
4. Broil for 1minute until the shells begin to... - 51.155
Vegetable Curry With Tofu
On a scale of ten if anyone would rate this Vegetable Curry With Tofu, I am sure they will all settle for ten thumbs up for this recipe. Yes, richly flavored with your favorite herbs, this Vegetable Curry With Tofu is such a simple recipe that can give out... - 50.9968
Tofu Vegetable Saute
Prepare couscous as directed on package.
Place on plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until defrosted.
Stir to break apart.
In 3-quart casserole, combine asparagus, tofu, mushrooms, bamboo shoots and onions.
Set... - 50.5676
Tofu And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. In a bowl, combine all sauce ingredients and mix them thoroughly.
2. Ready the stir-frying ingredients - Chop the tofu into manageable pieces and prepare other vegetables.
3. Take a large frying pan, or wok and fry the garlic briskly for few... - 49.7576
Chinese Style Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a large pot of salted boiling with 2 tablespoons oil,
boil the noodles for 4-7 minutes for fresh noodles or 8-14 minutes for dry noodles, until cooked. Drain and keep warm.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the carrot... - 49.4883
Solar Cooked Red Tofu Curry
A healthy option loaded with veggies! If your on a detox session then this is the thing to make! A demonstration on how to use a solar cooker! Even if the audio is not there, the recipe is given below for an easy follow through! See the video for more. - 49.3285
Indonesian Mixed Salad With Pineapple
1) In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, place the carrots to blanch until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Drain well.
2) In a large saucepan of water, place the tofu and simmer for 10 minutes.... - 49.064
Veggie Tofu Tacos
In a small bowl, combine the cheese and tofu.
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the zucchini, onion, garlic, and chile pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add the scallions, tomatoes, and... - 48.9561
Bean Sprout Carrot And Lettuce Salad With Tofu Dressing
1) With the double thickness of paper towels, line a plate.
2) In a sauté pan or a small dry heavy-gauge skillet, toast the sesame seeds over medium-low flame. Shake the pan constantly and keep stirring to prevent scorching. Cook seeds for... - 48.6617
Sauteed Bean Sprouts And Tofu
1.Take a 10 inch non stick skillet and heat some oil in it.
2. Add in bean sprout and cook on hihg for about 1 minute.
3. Add in broccoli, carrots, garlic, gingerroot and cook for a minute covered.
4.Take a 1 cup liquid measure and add in broth mix,... - 48.661
Shrimp And Tofu Stir Fry
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Place the tofu in paper towels or a double thickness of cheesecloth.
Press gently to extract as much moisture as possible.
Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
For sauce, in a bowl stir together... - 47.6881
Tofu & Vegetable Stir Fry
Tofu and vegetable stir fry is a meaty stir fry made along with pork strips. Wok cooked with veggies like chinese cabbage, onion, tomatoes and flavored with garlic, ginger root and soy sauce, this stir fry is excellent with noodles or rice and is esily... - 47.4875
Mushroom Tofu Delight
1. In a shallow mixing bowl, marinate tofu in Black Magic Sauce for 2 hours.
2. In a wok, pour enough sauce and steam-stir the mushrooms and pepper over high heat.
3. When mushrooms are slightly tender, add tofu and the remaining... - 47.4816
1. In a large saucepan, boil water.
2. Add noodles, cover the pan and immediately remove the pan from the heat.
3. Let the noodles sit in boiled water for 6 minutes.
4. Drain thoroughly.
5. In a wok or deep heavy frying pan, heat 2... - 47.2299
Hunan Stir Fry With Tofu
The hunan stir fry with tofu is a meaty tofu recipe made with pork. Sherried to taste, it is wok cooked and spiced with garlic and ginger root. Stir fried along with vegetables, is flavored with soy sauce and vinegar and is served a bit saucy. - 47.0769
1. With a grater or the metal blade of a food processor, grate the Parmesan.
2. With a knife or the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the onions and mushrooms separately.
3. Place a large skillet over medium heat and heat oil.
4.... - 46.9464
Tofu And Broccoli With Dipping Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees f.
2.Take a medium mixing bowl, mix together soya sauce, tofu , broth mix and coat well.
3.Refrigerate covered for 20 minutes to 2 hours.
4. Drain the tofu and keep the marinade aside.
5. Spray nonstick... - 46.9432
Tofu With Carrots And Zucchini
1. With a knife or the julienne or shredding disc of a food processor shred the carrots and zucchini separately.
2. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, chop the green onions medium fine.
3. With a grater or the metal blade of a... - 46.9127
Vegetable Tofu And Noodles Soup
1)Make slices of carrots and onion. 2)Bring water to boil and add in ginger garlic paste, carrot, onion, lemon grass, lemon leaves, balck pepper and salt.
3)Continue to boil for half hour and then sieve.
4)Cook mushrooms in boiling... - 46.8944
Tofu Wheat Bread
1)Pour yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add tofu pieces, oil and honey. Pulse on/off to mix.
5) Add flour,... - 46.8479
Thai Stir Fried Noodles With Tofu
1)Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
2)Cut tofu into two and place on a tray in oven.
3)Combine together chopped ginger, garlic and soya sauce. Also add in vinegar and water.
4)Pour mixture on tofu in oven and let roast for 30 minutes until tofu becomes... - 46.7901
1. Preheat oil to 375°F before frying.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
3. Take a frying pan, add ¼ inch oil, add tortilla to heated oil till it sizzles. Fry each tortilla fast to a state where it turns limped when cool.
4.... - 46.6601
Asian Cabbage And Tofu Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
2. Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
3. Add onion and sauté it until it becomes translucent.
4. Add the oregano, basil as well as a few grains of cayenne along with the cabbage.
5.... - 46.6401
Vegan Lentil And Tofu Bolognese
1. In a saucepan, heat some oil and fry the onions for about 3 minutes, stir in mushrooms and garlic and saute for another 5 minutes.
2. Stir in lentils, mix well and saute for another 2 minutes. Keep on stirring to avoid the burning.
3. In a bowl,... - 46.526
Pinto Beans And Tofu
1. In a large pot cover the dried beans with water, bring the water to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 1 1/4 hours.
2. Drain the beans, reserving 1/2 cup of their cooking water and set the beans... - 46.416
1) In a medium sized bowl, combine the marinade ingredients.
2) Gently add tofu to this. Do not break up the tofu. Mix in so that the tofu is well coated with marinade.
3) Keep covered in the refrigerator for 2 hours, or preferably... - 46.3167
Greek Stew With Potatoes, Tomatoes Pepper And Tofu
1. Slice tofu into cubes.
2. In a bowl pour lemon juice and place the cubed tofu in the juice to marinate well.
3. Steam potatoes for 20 minutes till they are tender.
4. In anther cooking pan add olive oil. Heat.
5. Add garlic and onions. Saute for 5... - 46.2876
Baked Spicy Tofu With Bean Thread Noodles Corn And Mango
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a small baking dish, whisk marinade ingredients.
3. Chop drained tofu into ½ inch cubes.
4. Add to marinade and using a spoon, turn gently for even coating. The tofu should be close to each other.... - 46.0434
Stir Fry Teriyaki Tofu
1. In 2 separate bowls, place the rice and the bean curd.
2. Pour warm water and let the stand for 60 minutes at least. Drain them.
3. In a bowl, mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food... - 46.0388
Paneer (tofu) Bhurji
Paneer (Tofu) bhurji can be made very easily and tastes amazing. After being cooked, the look itself is so good that your appetite will double. - 46.0181
Hoisin Tofu And Broccoli
1) In a small mixing bowl, add the water, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, and broth mix.
2) Mix well to dissolve the cornstarch and keep aside.
3) In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the peanut oil.
4) To this, add the garlic.
5) Over high heat, cook for 30... - 45.8892
Tofu Shish Kebab With Soy Ginger Glaze
Bring soy sauce, ginger, honey, rice vinegar, water and sherry to boil in medium-size saucepan.
Add tofu cubes, lower heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove tofu and set aside.
Allow soy sauce mixture to cool.
Dissolve cornstarch in small amount of cooled soy... - 45.6286
1) First, preheat a browning dish to the maximum, as recommended by the manufacturers.
2) Quickly add the oil to this.
3) Then, stir in the garlic, ginger, onion, red pepper, ground coriander, garam masala and cumin.
4) On high power, cook for 2... - 45.5378
Broccoli Tofu Souffle
Cut broccoli into 1-inch pieces, peel tough skin, and cook until tender.
Process tofu in blender or food processor with steel blade until creamy.
Add broccoli and continue processing until thoroughly blended.
It should be quite stiff.
Scrape into a bowl.
Add... - 45.4991
Vegetable-Tofu Casserole is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Vegetable-Tofu Casserole dish; I am sure you would love to serve to your family in dinner. - 45.4243
Sweet And Sour Tofu
1) Attach a metal blade to the work bowl and cut onions into 1-inch pieces, pulsing on/off until chopped medium-fine and then remove to a bowl.
2) Attach a slicing disc or thin slicing disc and slice carrots using light pressure after fitting it... - 45.4225
Tofu With Fresh Mushrooms
1. With a knife or the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the mushrooms and carrots separately.
2. With a grater or the metal blade of a food processor, grate the ginger.
3. Place a large frying pan over medium heat and heat... - 45.3491
Vegetable Tofu Curry
1) Attach a metal blade to the work bowl of a food processor and then process garlic and onion into 1-inch pieces, pulsing on/off until finely minced.
2) Remove them to a bowl and then attach slicing blade to the work bowl.
3) Slice carrots to... - 45.1207
Tofu With Cashew Nut
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine five-spice powder, soy sauce, sherry, sugar, ginger, and garlic. Put tofu and toss well and marinate the mixture for about 20 minutes.
2) Drain the mixture in the bowl and put aside the... - 45.036
Tofu-Spinach Quiche is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 44.9705
For sauce, stir together water, soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, and crushed red pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry garlic in hot oil for 15 seconds.
Add... - 44.9327
Peppery Tofu With Cashews
In a small bowl combine 3 tablespoons soy sauce with cornstarch; stir in water, sherry, sugar, gingerroot, red pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Place tofu in a double thickness of cheesecloth or paper toweling.
Press gently to extract as much... - 44.9193
Fish Stuffed Tofu
Cut tofu squares in half diagonally to make 8 triangles.
Let drain in a colander for at least 15 minutes, then place between paper towels and gently press out excess water.
On widest side of each triangle, cut a pocket to within 1/2-inch of edges.
Gently fill... - 44.8104
Gingered Greens And Tofu
In a small saucepan, bring the marinade ingredients to a boil.
Simmer for 1 minute and remove from the heat.
Cut the blocks of tofu into 1/2-inch slices, then cut the slices into 1-inch squares.
Place the squares in a single layer in a nonreactive heatproof... - 44.7876
Almond Vegetable And Tofu Saute
1) In a small bow, put together water, tamari, garlic, cornstarch and stock.
2) Set the mixture aside.
3) In a large skillet or wok, heat oil and stir fry carrots and beans at very high heat for 2 minutes.
4) Add onion and cauliflower... - 44.786
Cucumber With Tofu
This Cucumber With Tofu combination recipe can be such a cooling pick for hot summer days! Flavored with olive oil, spices and lime juice and garnished with cheese, this Cucumber With Tofu makes an equally appetizing and also healthy pick on any busy day.... - 44.7669
Tofu With Asparagus And Mushrooms
1. Remove and discard the lower tough part of the asparagus stalk.
2. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water, blanch the asparagus and drain them.
3. With a knife, cut them into 1 1/2-inch pieces and keep aside.
4. With a knife, cut the... - 44.4327
Tofu Stir Fry With Rice
Freneat the oven to 325F Cook the rice according to package directions; omit the salt.
Meanwhile, to toast the sesame seeds, spread them out in a pie pan and bake, uncovered, shaking the pan frequently, until the seeds are golden about 10 minutes.
Set... - 44.3687
Bulgur Wheat, Peppers And Tofu
In a small bowl combine bulgur and enough cold water to cover.
Let stand for 45 minutes or until tender.
Into a fine sieve place bulgur.
Press to remove as much moisture as possible.
In a large skillet over medium heat melt margarine.
Saute for 30... - 44.3506
Tofu & Herbs Stuffed Peppers
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Cut tops from peppers, remove seeds and tough inner ribs and steam 4 minutes to soften slightly.
Remove peppers from steamer and invert to drain.
Place tomatoes in boiling water in steamer base and blanch 2 minutes.
Drain and... - 44.3269
Tofu With Minced Turkey
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add turkey and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
Add oil, swirling, to coat sides.
Add turkey and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until brown and crumbly.
Add... - 44.2578
Tofu And Chickpea Burgers
1) In a pan, add the onion, garlic, spices and lemon juice, allow to boil. Then simmer covered for 5 minutes until soft.
2) In a bowl, add the chick-peas, tofu and potato and mash well. Stir in the onion mixture, coriander and seasoning. Mix well and... - 44.2295
1. Take a bowl, combine all ingredients for the marinade.
2. Cut tofu into small pieces, and add them to a small pan. Spoon them over marinade.
3. Take a skillet, add tofu- marinade mixture and heat it gently. Turn over the tofu pieces carefully, to... - 44.2197
Szechuan Eggplant Tofu
1) Make out ½ inch cubes from the tofu.
2) Also make out ½ inch cubes from peeled eggplant.
3) Take some fresh ginger root and mince thoroughly.
4) In a bowl, add stock, ginger and tamari to combine well. Set it aside.
5) In a fry... - 44.0397
Vegetable And Tofu Stir Fry
Prepare rice according to package directions; keep warm.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the broth, dry sherry, cornstarch, soy 'sauce, sugar, ginger, and, if desired, crushed red pepper.
Coat a wok or large skillet with cooking... - 43.9472
Tofu With Soy Sauce Green Peppers And Crispy Onions
1) In a shallow non-metallic dish, cut and place the bite-sized tofu pieces.
2) Combine the garlic, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce and sprinkle over the tofu. Toss gently to coat each piece well, then keep aside to marinate for about 20... - 43.9308
Warm Tofu Salad
Place all ingredients for dressing in a blender and blend till smooth.
Combine all vegetables except chopped onion in a salad bowl.
Stir dressing into vegetables, cover and refrigerate for several hours.
Just before serving heat a non-stick pan and add oil,... - 43.9205
Five Vegetables With Tofu Dressing
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain. Discard stems and cut caps into strips 1/4 inch (3/4 cm) wide.
2. Peel carrot and cucumber. Cut into rectangular... - 43.6891
Tofu Peanut Balls With Sweet N Sour Sauce
In a medium bowl mash tofu; set aside.
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat 1/2 teaspoon oil; add onion, bell pepper, and garlic and saute until onion is golden.
Add onion mixture to tofu and stir to combine.
Stir in peanut butter, 1 tablespoon... - 43.6662
Greens & Tofu In Peanut Sauce
In a small pan, combine peanut butter, coconut milk, garlic, vinegar, and soy.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until well combined, then continue cooking, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and add ginger and red pepper.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan... - 43.6157