- » Tofu Shirataki
Tofu Shirataki Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tofu shirataki recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tofu shirataki recipes.
You May Also Like!
Sukiyaki With Shirataki Noodles
Arrange the steak pieces, shirataki noodles, spinach leaves, mushrooms, carrot, spring onions (scallions), bamboo shoot and bean curd cubes decoratively on a large serving platter.
Mix the dashi and sake together until they are well combined.
Set... - 44.9102
Sukiyaki With Tofu & Noodles
1) In a saucepan, add the ingredients for the broth, blend well, allow to boil and keep aside.
2) On a large platter, nice arrange the meat, green onions, shirataki, tofu, and chrysanthemum leaves.
3) In each serving... - 45.7703
Chix'en Noodle Soup
Ever tried a faux chicken soup? If you are a vegetarian or have turned vegetarian, you don’t have to miss out on the comfort of a warm and soothing chicken noodle soup. Go ahead and try this recipe.
Directions for preparation:
• Place... - 41.0291
Enjoy a mouth-watering Sukiyaki that is truly delicious. A tempting non-vegetarian recipe made with veggies and beef suet is very simple to prepare and makes everyone want it again-n-again. - 45.7973
Fettucini Alfredo Primavera (with Vegetables)
1. Wash and boil the Shirataki tofu pasta as per the direction on the packet.
2. Remove from heat and drain the pasta.
3. On a chopping board roughly cut all the vegetables.
4. In a skillet, saute these vegetables in little olive oil,... - 96.9153
Low Carb Oriental Stir Fry
1. Parboil the brocolli and beans for a few minutes and keep aside.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil on a high flame.
3. Chop the ginger into small pieces and toss it in the hot oil.
4. Crush and chop the garlic and fry until golden... - 108.132
Beef Sukiyaki With Mushroom And Chestnuts
1. With the suet grease a heavy cast-iron pan, nine or ten inches in diameter, and heat. Add the onions, celery, spinach, scallions, mushrooms and bamboo shoots.
2. Arrange the meat over the vegetables, add the bouillon, soy sauce, sugar, bean curd and... - 32.7274
1) In a small bowl, place about 5 shiitake mushrooms and add hot water to just about cover them. Set aside and allow them to soften for at least 15 minutes.
2) In the meantime, wash the chicken and dry it. Take out any excess fat and tendons and... - 46.4725
Sukiyaki With Shiitake
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain. Discard stem and notch a decorative cross design on caps.
2. Lightly wipe both sides of kelp with a damp... - 44.0067
Sukiyaki is a delicious preparation that can be served as a side dish. Cooked with beef suet and veggies, the Sukiyaki is a preparation that can be served on any occassion. - 42.0018