- » Tofu Ricotta
Tofu Ricotta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tofu ricotta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tofu ricotta recipes.
Easy Vegan Ricotta Cheese
Hello everyone! In this video, Brock makes a vegan ricotta cheese recipe, inspired by Oprah's vegan chef, Tal Ronnen. Interesting, right? You can use this in a variety of other dishes of your choice. - 110.993
Tofu Ricotta Lasagna
Cook noodles in boiling water according to package directions.
Drain carefully and set aside in a single layer on paper towels.
Squeeze spinach as dry as possible; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, crumble tofu and blend it with ricotta cheese until smooth... - 43.6302
You May Also Like!
Vegan Ricotta Filling For Eggplant Parmesan- Part 1
If you have tried eggplant paremesan, you would agree that it is one of the appealing and irresistible vegan dish. But may be you have never tried making it for the lack of knowledge about preparing the dish. This video showcases a easy way to prepare this... - 111.698
Stacked Heirloom Tomato Salad With Ricotta Salata Cream
1. Prepare grill or grill pan.
2. Place bread on grill rack or grill pan coated with cooking spray, grill 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove from grill. Rub cut sides of halved garlic clove over one side of each bread slice. Set aside.
3.... - 36.273
Rotini With Broccoli & Ricotta
1. Bring 12 cups (2.8 liters) water to a boil in a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Stir in pasta and cook just until tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes); or cook according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat oil in a wide nonstick... - 24.5542
Tofu Layered With Three Cheeses
Spread 1/4 cup of the tomato sauce in the bottom of an 8" X 8" baking dish; set aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg white, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, pepper and the remaining 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce; set aside.
Squeeze the tofu... - 39.1733
Herbed Tofu Cheese
This weeks podcast of Herbed Tofu Cheese highlights just what you can do with tofu without sacrificing flavor or texture. Once you get this basic formula down ( it's soooo easy) you'll see all the great possibilities! I love this "cheese" instead of feta or... - 122.348
Vegetable Tofu Casserole
1. Put the eggplant in a colander, sprinkle generously with salt, and let stand for 30 minutes. Rinse well and pat dry with paper towels. Cut into cubes.
2. Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a large heavy skillet and saute the eggplant until lightly browned. Drain... - 37.0394
Spinach Tofu Lasagna
1. Heat spaghetti sauce according to label directions.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl, mash tofu with fork. Stir in eggs, ricotta, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, spinach, Italian seasoning and pepper until well mixed.
3. Spread 2 tablespoons of the spaghetti sauce... - 36.7233
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2.For preparing the crust - take a medium mixing bowl and add in cracker crumbs, cocoa and mix.
3.Using a pastry blender or 2 knives placed in manner to resemble a scissor, cut in the margarine so that the... - 47.5938
Herbed Zucchini Frittata
Process all batter ingredients together in a blender or food processor until smooth. Set aside. Lightly saute zucchini slices in vegetable oil until golden. Arrange zucchini in circles over the bottom and up the sides of a round shallow casserole or large... - 31.0384
– Slice hard-boiled egg.
– Slice tomato without cutting completely to the bottom.
– Place 1 egg slice between each tomato wedge and set aside.
– Meanwhile, mix tofu, tomato juice, and parsley in a bowl.
– Arrange lettuce leaves in a... - 31.7195