- » Tofu Patty
Tofu Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tofu patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tofu patty recipes.
– In a bowl, combine all ingredients except breadcrumbs, oil, sesame seed buns, and cottage cheese.
– Shape mixture into 4 patties, dredge with breadcrumbs and set aside.
– In a skillet, heat oil, brown patties on both sides, serve on sesame seed... - 30.486
Tuna Tofu Patties
1. Soak mushrooms in water until soft and chop finely
2. Squeeze excess water from tofu and crumble and add to mushrooms with remaining ingredients and mix well
3. Drop by spoonfuls onto a lightly greased hot frying pan and flip patties... - 36.9273
Put all ingredients (reserving 4 tablespoons wheat germ) in a bowl and mix well, using only just enough mayonnaise to make the mixture hold together for shaping. Shape into 4 to 6 burger patties, coat with the reserved wheat germ, and pan-fry in a small... - 28.5537
Tofu And Chickpea Patties With Cucumber Mint Relish
1. Wrap tofu blocks in several layers of heavy-duty paper towels. Press with a heavy object for about 30 minutes to remove excess water. Remove paper towels, pat tofu dry, and cut into 1-inch cubes; set aside.
2. With food processor running, drop garlic... - 33.9681
Curry Tofu Burger
Here's a nice curry flavored tofu burger not to be missed. Watch Atilla whip up the dish while making it look and sound so simple. This is a great alternative to meat or plain vegetable burgers. - 93.7722
Korean Pork And Tofu Jeon
If you looking for unique party appetizer ideas, try this popular Korean patties! This pork and tofu jeon recipe is just one of many versions, and might be just the thing to convert your tofu hating friends into tofu fans. These Korean patties with a... - 122.743
Combine potatoes, onion, seasonings, peas and parsley in a large bowl. Add tofu and flour. Use a little additional flour, if necessary, so patties will hold their shape.
Form into 8 to 10 patties. Place on generously oiled baking sheets and bake at 375° F.... - 32.5296
Tofu And Vegetable Squares
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer.
2. Mash tofu well by hand. Drain mushrooms and discard stems. Peel carrot. Finely chop carrot and mushrooms. Slice... - 42.7138
Super Savory. Crunchy on the outside, tender in the middle. A great main dish patty or make them smaller for appetizers. You can even make them gluten free. - 127.84
1) Make out rectangular shaped patties of 1/4 - 1/2 inch thick from the tofu.
2) In a baking dish, place patties and spread 1 teaspoon barbecue sauce on top of each.
3) Set your oven at at 350° and place the baking dish inside.
4) Bake... - 30.886
Crunchy Egg Patties
Drain tofu and pat dry with paper towels.
Crumble into a large bowl; stir in sherry and soy and let stand for 5 minutes.
Add celery, onion, zucchini, mushrooms, bean sprouts, salt, pepper, and cheese; mix lightly.
Lightly beat eggs, then stir into vegetable... - 43.1918
1) In a skillet, saute the ground pork, green onions, and carrots gently in oil.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add the skillet ingredients, drained tofu, egg, breadcrumbs, soy sauce, salt and pepper; blend well and shape... - 43.1844
Heat peanut oil in a large skillet. Add mushrooms and scallions and saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Add ginger, garlic and sprouts. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Remove to a large bowl.
Add 1/4 pound mashed tofu to bowl. Stir flour and baking powder together and sprinkle... - 40.9917
Toni Fiore's spin on a classic breakfast sandwich is egg-free. And delicious! - 119.129
Turkey Tofu Burger
In a medium bowl, mash Tofu with a potato masher.
In a large bowl, mix ground turkey and mashed Tofu. Add bread crumbs, egg, salt and pepper. Add garlic powder (if desired). Mix well. Shape into 6 patties.
In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat.... - 29.8918
Rice Pancake With Tofu
Mix all the ingredients except oil, and form into 4 small burger like cakes.
Add oil and fry patties until brown on one side.
Turn and brown on the other side. - 27.4988
Lentil Tofu Burgers
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the lentils, reduce the heat, and cook until they are tender but still hold their shape, about 25 minutes. Drain.
2 Put the lentils and the remaining ingredients in a food processor and pulse until it forms a... - 30.35
Tofu And Chickpea Burgers
1) In a pan, add the onion, garlic, spices and lemon juice, allow to boil. Then simmer covered for 5 minutes until soft.
2) In a bowl, add the chick-peas, tofu and potato and mash well. Stir in the onion mixture, coriander and seasoning. Mix well and... - 44.2295
Vegan Egg Trick Muffin
1. In a frying pan heat 3 tablespoons oil on medium heat.
2. Cut 1 pound of tofu into 4 blocks and make circular pieces using a cookie cutter.
3. Halve a gimme lean sausage and cut slices out of 1 half.
4. In a bowl, whisk together nutritional yeast,... - 109.457
Grind sunflower seeds and oats together in a blender until oats are like a coarse flour. In a large bowl, combine seed mixture with all remaining burger ingredients. Knead in bowl until well mixed.
Shape into ten 3-inch patties.
Mix coating ingredients... - 33.7556
In a large bowl, mix the beef, tofu, onions, bread crumbs, ketchup, egg and oregano.
Form into 1 patty (or 2 patties).
Cook in a no-stick frying pan over medium heat until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
Serve in the roll. - 35.4585
Vegan Crab Cake
Vegan and missing crab cake? Here is an easy vegan crab cake recipe that is fun to make with and no tough cooking involved. It’s a dish worth trying for non-vegetarians as well for its delicious and can be a good addition on a no meat day. - 122.533
Korean Pan Grilled Dduk Galbi
Craving for some beef tonight? How about trying the Korean favorite — dduk galbi to satiate your yen. Mind blowingly awesome, this grilled "beefy" delight will surely blow your socks off. Prepared with rib meat, this dish might sound a tad bit complicated... - 107.879
Filipino Shrimp Fritters
Take a look at this unique way to make a delicious and crispy Filipino shrimp fritters. View this excellent video that shows an interesting and easy recipe that you would surely like to try. Include this flavorful dish in your party menu and it would... - 113.893