- » Tofu Kidney Bean
Tofu Kidney Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Tofu Kidney Bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Tofu Kidney Bean recipes.
1. Heat oil in a heavy saucepan and saute the garlic, green pepper, and onion until tender but not browned.
2. Sprinkle with chili powder, cumin, and pepper flakes. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
3. Add the oregano, tomatoes, salt, and tofu. Bring to a boil... - 30.5188
1 In a 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, add oil along with onion and green pepper.
2 Microwave at high,for 6 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
3 Add in garlic, chili powder, cumin seed, oregano leaves, salt and red pepper; microwave at high... - 45.0074
Chili Con Tofu
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, covered, for 1 hour. - 27.3404
Saute onion, green pepper and mushrooms in vegetable oil for 3 minutes. Add vegetarian sausage and saute 1 minute.
Mix in tofu and all remaining ingredients except fresh tomatoes. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. Add tomatoes. Cover... - 30.5803
The Best Vegan Chili
Chili is an American way of life, for the most part. You're probably thinking "But it has tofu not carne" But it is all in the spices and veggies!!! Oh, and the goodness of the tofu, that is texturally identical to ground meat. You can even fool the most... - 145.715
In a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the tomato juice to a boil.
Stir in the bulgur.
Fluff with a fork.
Cover, remove from the heat, and set aside for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, saute the onions, carrots and green... - 46.248
1) Place a 1-quart saucepan over moderate heat and bring the tomato juice to a boil.
2) Add the bulgur and stir well.
3) Use a fork to fluff the mixture.
4) Cover the pan and take it off the heat. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
5) Place a 3-quart saucepan... - 42.8016
Okra & Bean Stew
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add garlic, chillies and onions and cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or until onions are soft and golden.
2. Add okra, eggplant (aubergines), tomatoes, beans, tofu, wine and sugar. Bring to the boil,... - 32.2292
Okra And Bean Stew
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add garlic, chilies and onions and cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or until onions are soft and golden.
2. Add okra, eggplant, tomatoes, beans, tofu, wine and sugar. Bring to the boil, then reduce... - 34.329
Spicy Chili Mag
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chopped onion, chopped green pepper, and minced garlic, and saute vegetable mixture until tender.
Add chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper; saute 1... - 39.0864
In a mixing bowl, combine tofu, garlic, chili powder and Worcestershire sauce; set aside.
In a large skillet, sauté onion green pepper and carrot in soyoil until onion becomes transparent. Add tofu mixture cook and stir 3 minutes over medium heat.
Add... - 33.5756
Press out excess water, then crumble.
Sauté onion and garlic in nonstick cooking spray.
When onions are tender, add tofu and sauté another few minutes.
In large pot, mix all ingredients and simmer for one hour, stirring chili frequently. - 31.5228
Hearty Macaroni Soup
Hearty Macaroni Soup has a yummy taste. Hearty Macaroni Soup gets its taste from macaroni mixed with vegetable stock and beans. Hearty Macaroni Soup is cherished by many people worldwide. - 35.6892
Classic Spicy Mulligatawny Soup
Heat butter or vegetable oil over low heat in a 6-quart pot. Stir in curry, mace or nutmeg, clove, sage, thyme and ginger. Add onion, carrot, celery, apple, green pepper and tofu. Stir until well mixed. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Reduce... - 31.5621
Chestnut Hill Haystack Edibowls
I had this Chestnut Hill Haystack Edibowls at my neighbor's place and I tried it at home the very same day. This Chestnut Hill Haystack Edibowls dish turned out much more sumptuous than I had ever imagined. A great one you should try! - 34.5227