- » Tofu Green
Tofu Green Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tofu green recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tofu green recipes.
Baked Pressed Tofu With Greens
1. Coarsely chop greens after washing and discarding the midribs and stems.
2. In a large skillet, saute onions in olive oil on medium to high heat, until onions start browning.
3. Mix in greens and toss until green wilt.
4. Lower the heat to medium... - 32.3704
Thai Green Curry With Tofu
Curries are conventional routine preparations in Thai cuisine and here is a curry recipe using Tofu in it. Check out the chef in the video making Thai Green Curry with Tofu using Thai green curry paste as the main seasoning mix. Great to have with rice! - 102.441
Green Peas Tofu/paneer Masala
1. In a hot pan, heat the oil, butter, green chilies, garlic and stir well.
2. Add in the ground onion, turmeric powder, madras curry powder, coriander powder and mix well.
3. Add in the sliced onion, chopped tomato and stir fry on medium high heat.
4.... - 83.4776
Frittata With Greens And Tofu
1. If using fresh greens, place them in a large nonstick skillet with 1/2 cup water; cover and cook over medium-low heat about 20 minutes, or until tender. Uncover the skillet and cook until the moisture evaporates. Transfer the greens to a large bowl; you... - 31.3777
Greens & Tofu In Peanut Sauce
In a small pan, combine peanut butter, coconut milk, garlic, vinegar, and soy.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until well combined, then continue cooking, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and add ginger and red pepper.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan... - 41.8335
Marinated Tofu With Udon Noodles And Greens
Heat a non-stick frying pan to medium heat.
Dry fry the tofu in batches until it gives up any excess liquid and turns pale gold.
Put the soy, mirin, sesame, ginger and chilli in a bowl.
Add the tofu and toss to coat - leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
Cook... - 44.2884
Gingered Greens And Tofu
In a small saucepan, bring the marinade ingredients to a boil.
Simmer for 1 minute and remove from the heat.
Cut the blocks of tofu into 1/2-inch slices, then cut the slices into 1-inch squares.
Place the squares in a single layer in a nonreactive heatproof... - 45.5152
Fried Bean Curd Appetizers
Cut the fresh bean curd into twelve 11/2 x 11/2 X3/4 inch pieces.
Combine the ground beef, soy sauce, and the mirin.
Mound 1 tablespoon of the beef mixture atop each tofu piece, pressing firmly.
Carefully roll each appetizer in dry tempura mix.
Carefully... - 39.1949
Tofu With Soy Sauce Green Peppers And Crispy Onions
1) In a shallow non-metallic dish, cut and place the bite-sized tofu pieces.
2) Combine the garlic, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce and sprinkle over the tofu. Toss gently to coat each piece well, then keep aside to marinate for about 20... - 43.2661
Korean Pork And Tofu Jeon
If you looking for unique party appetizer ideas, try this popular Korean patties! This pork and tofu jeon recipe is just one of many versions, and might be just the thing to convert your tofu hating friends into tofu fans. These Korean patties with a... - 126.022
1. Spread a layer of tomato sauce in the bottom of a 13- by 9- by 2-inch baking dish. Make a layer of noodles.
2. Saute the mushrooms in the oil in a medium-sized skillet. Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Drain. Stir in the eggs and pour over... - 30.9857
Fried Tofu, Home Style Tofu
1) Clean the chicken.
2) Clean the tofu and cut into triangular chunks. Put into a dish and set aside.
3) Pour the soy sauce and cornstarch all over the chicken. Mix and then add all the other marinade ingredients. Toss well to coat the... - 89.0465
Stir Fried Tofu With Soybeans And Ginger Tofu
Stir Fried Tofu with Soybeans and Ginger Tofu, both these tofu dishes are healthy. A must try as they are easy to make and so full of nutrition. Chef Michelle has made it in a pretty simple way, there cannot be anything easier than this. These are highly... - 134.635
– In a bowl, combine all ingredients except breadcrumbs, oil, sesame seed buns, and cottage cheese.
– Shape mixture into 4 patties, dredge with breadcrumbs and set aside.
– In a skillet, heat oil, brown patties on both sides, serve on sesame seed... - 29.3728
Tofu Stir Fry (spicy Tofu)
Those of you who are fond of stir fried food will like this dish. Chef Bhavna shows how to make stir fried tofu which goes well with noodles or rice. It is easy to make and very healthy too. Tofu is a good source of protein. The sweet and savory sauce makes... - 122.943
Fried Tofu With Peas And Shrimps
It's time for a seafood recipe. All you seafood lovers you have to check out the video for this amazingly delicious Fried Tofu with Peas and Shrimps. A great combination of veggies and seafood fried together. What a delight. - 97.0971
Green Olive Chili Casserole
Pour your chosen mixture evenly over the layers. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. May be refrigerated overnight. Bake at 350Â° for 1 hour. - 27.0934
1 In a 12-inch nonstickskillet.heattheoilovermoderate-ly high heat.
Add the red and green peppers and saute, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until the peppers are slightly softened.
Add the tofu, tossing to coat.
Stir in the salsa, green chilies,... - 34.9818
Griddled Tofu With Garlic Sesame Bok Choy
Combine first 9 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour pureed sesame seed mixture into a bowl.
Cut each tofu cake crosswise into 4 slices.
Place slices in sesame seed mixture, and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
Coat a large... - 39.0567
Stir Fried Tofu With Bok Choy
1. Wrap the tofu in paper towels and drain in a strainer set over a bowl for 30 minutes. In a skillet, toast the sesame seeds over moderate heat until fragrant, 1 minute. Transfer the seeds to a plate and let cool, then grind to a coarse powder.
2. In a large... - 24.7877
Stir Fried Vegetables And Tofu
1. Heat the oil in a wok or skillet. Stir in the garlic, gingerroot and red pepper flakes. Add the celery, red pepper, broccoli and green onions.
2. Stir-fry over high heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until the vegetables are coated with oil. Add the tofu.
3.... - 38.3597
Southwest Tofu Scrambler
Southwest Tofu Scrambler is awesome for breakfast or any other meal and comes with a lot of healthy goodness. Even vegetarians will love this Southwest Tofu Scrambler recipe. Good one to make! - 32.1482
Tofu On A Bed Of Seasoned Noodles
1 Set the pieces of tofu on a double layer of paper towel-ing.Coverthemwithanothersheetofpapertoweling and put a weight, such as a heavy skillet, on top; let stand for 30 minutes while you 2 In a large bowl, combine the teriyaki sauce with 1/4 cup of the... - 39.0868
Simple Pad Thai
Pad Thai is delicious when prepared with a traditional recipe. What would you do when you want it quick? Nikko has his own of preparing pad Thai with the ingredients present in his kitchen but makes sure he uses Thai curry sauce and rice noodles. The dish... - 80.9747
Tofu With Fresh Mushrooms
1. With a knife or the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the mushrooms and carrots separately.
2. With a grater or the metal blade of a food processor, grate the ginger.
3. Place a large frying pan over medium heat and heat... - 47.2616
– In a bowl, beat together eggs and seasonings, add tofu and vegetables, and mix well.
– In a skillet, heat oil, pour seasoned eggs into skillet and cover. Cook over low heat. Sprinkle with parsley and serve. - 26.4365
Tofu Kimchi - Korean Food
1. Chop the bacon slices.
2. In a sauté pan, add the bacon slices and sauté until they turn crispy and starts to render fat.
3. Add the chopped pork loin. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the onion and sauté well.
5. Next goes in... - 109.353
Spicy Fried Tofu
Cut tofu in half horizontally; sprinkle with salt; let stand 10 minutes.
Pat dry; cut tofu in lx2-inch pieces.
In bowl, mix next three ingredients until smooth.
Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a wok until hot.
Dip tofu pieces, one at a time, in batter; fry... - 41.5587
Smoked Tofu And Mushroom Brochettes
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
3. Cut the tofu into large chunks.
4. On the... - 45.3056
Tofu & Vegetable Stir-fried
Coat frying pan with non-stick cooking spray. Lightly brown tofu & garlic in oil, add sauce & vegetables. Cover & "steam" 7-10 mins. until vegetables are tender. Add cornstarch, stirring 1-2 mins. until sauce thickens. Serve over steamed rice.
Note: For... - 25.1735
Indian Minty Tofu Kebabs
Are you looking forward to prepare something special with tofu? Here is a flavorful Indian style minty tofu kebabs just perfect for you. The tofu here is nicely marinated and cooked with mint and other ingredients. Serve these kebabs as a wonderful appetizer... - 103.803
Tofu With Sprouts And Black Mushrooms
1) Cover mushrooms with warm water and keep aside for 15-20 minutes to soften.
2) Wash them under running water to remove dirt.
3) Press out excess water and quarter each mushroom and then keep aside.
4) Slice tofu crosswise into thirds.
5)... - 48.5356
Sweet And Sour Tofu
Tasty Sweet And Sour Tofu is a wonderful dish. You will be doing great injustice to your taste buds if you do miss this wonderfully delicious dessert. Use this excellent Sweet And Sour Tofu recipe and pamper your taste buds. - 44.1866
Tofu Sunshine Spread
1) In a fry pan, heat up butter over medium heat to melt.
2) Whisk in yeast, arrowroot, and flour. Stir well.
3) Put mustard, salt, pepper, Spike, and water. Continue stirring until the mixture gets thick.
4) Remove from heat to combine tofu, green... - 41.1063
Indian Palak Tofu Paratha
Very nutritional tofu paratha which is spiced up with all kind of different flavors. This paratha is a good way to blend up spinach and tofu together. This is very filling and yet healthy recipe. Instead of making regular paneer paratha try this new version... - 114.772
Chinese Walnut Tofu Dinner
Toast walnuts in hot vegetable oil in a large frying pan or wok.
Remove walnuts and drain on paper towels.
Stir in onion, celery, and mushrooms.
Stir-fry until onion is tender.
Mixtogether the vegetable broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, and sherry.
Pour into... - 41.8671
Tabbouleh Style Couscous With Tofu
In a medium saucepan bring the broth to boiling.
Stir in couscous.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand about 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add tofu, green... - 38.5029
Combine tofu, tomato and green onions.
Combine oil, soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar.
Pour dressing over tofu and toss lightly to mix.
Chill until ready to serve.
Place in bowl over salad greens.
Sprinkle with sesame seed and top with pickled ginger. - 35.0354
Mandarin Tofu Stir Fry
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together sweet-and-sour sauce and ground red pepper.
Add cooking oil to a wok or large skillet.
Preheat over medium-high heat (add more oil if necessary during cooking).
Stir-fry green onions and sweet pepper in hot... - 46.8335
Korean Spicy Tofu Stir-fry
Some of the best recipes are those which are made with intuition. Tofu is a great option for meatless cooking and goes so well with this spicy-sweet sauce. This Korean style spicy tofu stir-fry is a great dish for a vegetarian meal in a hurry. It’s a... - 117.318
Sweet & Sour Tofu
Prepare rice according to package instructions and set aside.
Toast almonds in oven at 350° F. for 5 to 10 minutes until just golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
In a large skillet, saute tofu in vegetable oil and tamari or soy sauce until browned.... - 36.5071
– Cut tofu into cubes or triangles and pat dry. In a skillet, heat oil and fry tofu cubes until golden. Deglaze skillet with 1/4 cup (60 ml) soy sauce, remove tofu from skillet and set aside.
– Using the same skillet, saute all vegetables until cooked... - 29.6334
Veggie Tofu Stir Fry
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the tofu and cook until it releases easily from pan, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel and let cool; cut into 1/2-inch cubes. Repeat with another... - 31.035
Tofu On Rice
In a saucepan, bring to a boil 2 cups (500 mL) vegetable broth and soy sauce.
Reduce heat to minimum.
Continue cooking until rice is done.
In a second saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) vegetable broth, water, onion, celery, mushrooms and... - 41.2209
Tofu Stir Fry
1. Cook rice according to package directions.
2. While rice is cooking, heat oil in large skillet. Add broccoli, carrot, bell pepper and onion; cook and stir 3 minutes.
3. Combine teriyaki sauce, orange juice, cornstarch, garlic, ginger and pepper sauce in... - 39.4426
Crispy Fried Tofu Nuggets With Condiments
Cut cucumber in half lengthwise.
With a spoon, remove seeds.
Cut halves crosswise in 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Spread cucumber slices over a serving platter.
Refrigerate until needed.
Prepare Tofu Nuggets and Condiments.
Place Tofu Nuggets on top of... - 41.0097
Tofu And Lettuce Salad In Cajun Style
Want to please your guests with Cajun style healthy vegan food, here is a simple salad recipe that is wholesome and nutritious. Check out Alia with her silly antics making Cajun Tofu salad using organic tofu and lettuce along with more vegetables and flavors.... - 106.579
Sweet And Sour Tofu
1) Attach a metal blade to the work bowl and cut onions into 1-inch pieces, pulsing on/off until chopped medium-fine and then remove to a bowl.
2) Attach a slicing disc or thin slicing disc and slice carrots using light pressure after fitting it... - 45.0515
A great option for those who cannot eat eggs! A scramble made with tofu and spy sausage…a great recipe for vegans too! A healthy mix of onion, garlic, and bell peppers adds in the flavors too. Watch the recipe being prepared and try it out! - 130.497
Sweet & Sour Tofu
Do you want a delicious Sweet & Sour Tofu recipe? Tofu is the key ingredient in Sweet & Sour Tofu. This Sweet & Sour Tofu is never going to fail as a Side Dish. I will look forward to your feedback. - 36.4227
Oriental Green Salad
1 To prepare the dressing: In a food processor or blender, whirl the tofu, water, soy sauce, garlic, vinegar, ginger juice, and sugar for 1 minute or until smooth.
2 To prepare the salad: In a large salad bowl, place the lettuce, carrots, and radishes. Pour... - 28.3757
1 ln a large saucepan, combine the stock, water, and soy sauce and bring to a simmer.
Add the cabbage, celery, pepper, and the white parts of the green onions.
Simmer, covered, for 8 minutes.
2 Stirin the mushrooms.
Submerge the block of noodles and gently... - 36.509
1. On a plate place the tofu pieces.
2. Top it with green onion, and ginger.
3. Pour soy sauce on tofu.
4. Serve hiyayakko tofu with sushi roll. - 107.935
Tofu Mint Dip
Blend all the ingredients in the blender until the mixture becomes a smooth paste.
Transfer to a glass jar and refrigerate till required. - 24.219
Fried Rice With Grilled Tofu
Fried rice with grilled tofu is a simple and delicious recipe for rice. Prepared with the flavors of soy sauce, hoisin sauce and spiced with chili paste and a hint of orange, the rice is served with grilled tofu and cooked vegetables. - 44.3459
Learn how to prepare flavorful Tofu by marinating it in some aromatic Indian spices. This Tandoori Tofu is great for potlucks or your next get together. Try this unusual hor d'oeuvre and wow your guests. We have used Green Bell peppers with Tofu but you can... - 0
Eastern Tofu Spread
Mash tofu in a bowl. Add all other ingredients and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. - 28.1304
Teppanyaki Sesame Tofu With Soba
1. Heat a large flat frying or char-grill pan to very hot.
2. Meanwhile, place sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce in a small bowl. Mix to combine. Brush over both sides of tofu. Sprinkle one side of each piece of tofu with half the sesame seeds.... - 44.5597
Tofu & Vegetable Sukiyaki
Soak the dried mushrooms and save the liquor.
Slice bamboo shoots, mushrooms and white onions finely.
Cut other ingre- dients finely diagonally, and cut Tofu into 1 inch squares.
Arrange separately in neat.
piles on large platter ready for cooking on... - 34.4765
Open-face Tofu-veggie Sandwiches
Combine cucumber and 1 tablespoon Italian dressing, set aside.
Combine tofu, eggs, celery, green pepper, green onion, pimiento, yogurt, mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing, salt, and pepper, toss well.
Top each muffin half with a lettuce... - 31.758
1) Drain out the tofu and crumble gently with hands.
2) In a medium saute pan heat olive oil on medium heat.
3) Add garlic and diced pepper and sautÃ© for 2 minutes.
4) Mix crumbled tofu, turmeric, salt, pepper, green onions... - 47.3273
Tofu Stuffed Peppers
1. Wrap tofu cakes in double layer of dish towels or lots of paper towels. Press tofu by placing on top of them a cutting board weighted with several canned goods (about 3 pounds worth). Let set for 10 or more minutes. Crumble each tofu cake.
2. Heat olive... - 37.5226
Spicy Mapo Tofu
Are you looking for a unique tofu and chicken recipe? Why not prepare this amazing spicy tofu recipe that would surely impress your guests. See this video that shares an interesting meal idea and would also inspire you to get into your kitchen with new zest.... - 136.07
Grilled Barbecue Tofu Kebabs
Drain the tofu and place between double layers of paper towel in a colander over a bowl.
Place a small plate on the tofu and then place the 20-ounce can pineapple chunks on the plate and let stand for 30 minutes.
Cut the tofu into 24 cubes.
In a large bowl,... - 45.845
Ruby Tofu Dressing
1. In a blender, process lemon juice, oil, tamari and garlic until smooth.
2. Add 1/2 of the tofu and blend on low speed until smooth.
3. Add rest of the tofu and pepper; process on low speed until smooth.
4. Use for dressing green salads, or... - 34.8335
Combine all ingredients in the container of an electric blender, process until smooth.
Serve with raw vegetables. - 24.1417
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic).
Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
Heat dark sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add yellow... - 48.7353
Tofu And Onions Braised In Asian Barbecue Sauce With Noodles
This braised tofu and onion recipe with barbecue sauce and noodles makes a simple and filling meal. Prepared with chinese egg noodles or spaghetti, the noodles are cooked and served with braised tofu and tossed in barbecue sauce prepared with a mix of oyster... - 45.1137
Sukiyaki With Tofu & Noodles
1) In a saucepan, add the ingredients for the broth, blend well, allow to boil and keep aside.
2) On a large platter, nice arrange the meat, green onions, shirataki, tofu, and chrysanthemum leaves.
3) In each serving... - 45.3275
Pepper Tofu Kebabs
Cut tofu into one inch cubes and add to the marinade, toss to coat, cover and chill an hour or more, turn occasionally to coat evenly.
If you plan to use wooden skewers, soak them in cold water 30 minutes so the ends do not burn.
On each skewer thread tofu... - 33.0641
Korean Food: Fried Firm Tofu (두부 부침 = Dubu Buchim)
If you are a vegetarian or Vegan who loves tofu and is looking for various way to make different tofu dishes at home, this recipe is one you must have in your repertoire. This recipe shows a very simple but delicious way to turn simple tofu into a delicious... - 133.774
Scrambled Tofu On Eggplant Slices
1) Wash and pat dry the eggplants. Cut along the length to slices. Pour little olive oil to brush all pieces and season with salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
2) In a food processor, blend tofu, herbs and olive oil.
3) In a fry pan, add oil... - 36.8038
Chilled Fresh Tofu
1. Cut tofu in half crosswise. Plunge into boiling water for 5 seconds, then transfer immediately to large bowl of ice water.
2. While water is boiling for step 1, prepare CONDIMENTS.
3. Drain tofu and place 1 piece tofu in each of 4 individual serving bowls.... - 26.3694
Korean Soondubu Jjigae
Winter is the time to enjoy hearty flavors and soulful aromas of spicy stews. This hot and spicy Korean tofu stew popularly called Soondubu jjigae is the perfect thing to warm up your toes, unclog your sinuses and comfort you on a chilly night. Make sure to... - 121.484
– Mix all ingredients (except last two) in blender, until mixture is smooth and creamy. Pour into a jar and add celery seeds and green onions. Keep in refrigerator. - 27.8694
Indian Tofu And Vegetable Cutlets
Here is an amazing Indian style tofu and vegetable cutlets recipe. These cutlets are very healthy and delicious. Accompany these cutlets with a bowl of soup and it serves as a complete meal, just perfect for a light lunch or dinner. Serve these delicious... - 137.153
Sesame Tofu Sticks
Place tofu in a colander and let drain for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare teriyaki sauce.
Cut tofu in domino shaped pieces and marinate in teriyaki sauce for 15 minutes, turning to coat well.
Meanwhile, combine flour and sesame seeds.
Lift tofu from marinade,... - 32.6607
Tofu No Ankake
Put the dashi, soy sauce, salt, mirin or sherry, cornflour (cornstarch) mixture and mushrooms into a large saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer the soup for 15 minutes.
Stir in the bean curd and simmer... - 31.6691
Paneer (tofu) Bhurji
Paneer (Tofu) bhurji can be made very easily and tastes amazing. After being cooked, the look itself is so good that your appetite will double. - 47.6604
Pitas Stuffed With Tofu Egg Salad
To make the salad, crumble the tofu onto a clean kitchen towel.
Roll up the towel and twist to remove as much liquid as possible.
Mash the eggs with a fork in a large bowl.
Add the tofu, celery, carrot, onion, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper... - 35.7405
Tofu Noodle Bake
In a medium-sized skillet, saute'onion, garlic, celery, and green pepper until onion is translucent.
Mash tofu and mix in cottage cheese, egg, flour, parsley, oregano, and chives.
Combine tofu mixture with onion mixture; add salt and pepper to taste.
Cook... - 41.0716
Tofu, Pasta And Olives
Poach the tofu for 3 minutes in a small pan of simmering water.
Drain and set aside.
Heat the olive oil in a heavy frying pan and add the celery, kale or spinach and herbs.
Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, then reduce the heat to low and cook for a further 6-7... - 40.5466
Tofu And Oyster Sauce
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Turn up the flame to high and sauté garlic and onions in it.
3) Cut the tofu into small cubes and add to the contents of the pan along with ginger.
4) Sprinkle the freshly ground pepper and cayenne pepper... - 45.1873
1. To prepare the pork thinly slice into 2 X 1-inch pieces.
2. In a pan in oil saute until browned.
3. Add soy sauce, water, sugar, onion and ginger and simmer 5 minutes.
4. Add tofu and monosodium glutamate and cook 3 minutes... - 42.6824
Indian Style Tofu Curry
Tofu has found its way in food throughout the globe owing to health reasons. Chef Aarsi shows how to cook tofu curry using cubed tofu, vegetables and simple common seasonings. Good to go as a side with rotis, naan or rice. - 129.833
Tofu And Vegetable Salad
1. Cut fennel bulb, peppers, celery and onion into match-stick sized pieces.
2. Cut tofu into bite size cubes. Place tofu and vegetables in a glass bowl.
3. Whisk together all the marinate ingredients. Pour over vegetables & tofu, toss. Marinate in... - 39.4277
Thai Stir Fried Peanut Chicken And Tofu
Thai seasoning and Thai sauces are used to prepare this chicken and tofu dish! A quick stir fry to be done which is flavorfully done, but not shown as a quality video! Watch the video for more. - 73.2676
1) Take a blender container and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Process the ingredients for about 30 seconds.
3) Transfer the mixture to a bowl and chill for several hours.
4) Place Tofu Dip in a bowl and serve with raw vegetables, if... - 34.0404
Tofu And Pork Stir Fry
1. Cut the tofu into large cubes.
2. In a frypan heat the oil and saute the ginger.
3. Put in the ground pork and stir for 3 minutes, until starting to brown.
4. Stir in the green onions, mushrooms, pepper and hot pepper.
5. In a small bowl combine the... - 40.3448
Braised Five Spice Tofu
Combine first 12 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add tofu, and cook 6 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally.
Add tomato juice mixture, green onions, and remaining... - 32.9006
Tofu Lentil Pie
Prepare and roll out Pastry for Single-Crust Pie.
Line a 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate with pastry.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge high.
Bake in a 450° oven for 8 to 10 minutes; set aside.
Season cooked, drained lentils with salt and pepper.
Add... - 48.1076
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic). Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add squash, bell pepper,... - 32.4237
Tofu Tahini Dip
1. In blender combine all ingredients except sesame seed and pitas and process until pureed, about 1 minute. Transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle with sesame seed and serve with pitas. - 23.9986
Stir Fried Steak, Tofu And Vegetables
1) Take a small bowl and combine sherry, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and cornstarch in it. Blend nicely and set aside.
2) Heat oil in a large skillet or wok. Add steak and stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
3) Add spinach, tofu, snow peas, mushrooms, bamboo... - 43.0764
Tofu Cheese Crackers
For spread, in a small mixing bowl mash the tofu with a fork.
Stir in Parmesan cheese, celery, carrot, green onion, mayonnaise or salad dressing, seasoned salt, and pepper.
Cover and chill till serving time.
For each serving, top 1 cracker with 1 teaspoon of... - 30.0376
Tofu Chili Burgers
Saute onion, celery and bell pepper in 2 tablespoons vegetable oil until soft.
Crumble tofu into a large bowl. Process oats in a blender until the consistency of coarse flour. Add to tofu. Mix in 1/4 cup vegetable oil.
Add sauteed vegetables and ketchup,... - 30.7706
Tofu Vegetable Laksa
1. To make paste, place chilies, spring onions, lemon grass, ginger, galanga (if using), turmeric and oil in a food processor or blender and process to make smooth paste.
2. Heat the 2 tablespoons of oil in a heavy-based saucepan over a medium heat, add spice... - 41.3919
Tofu Green Recipes By Category